Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SEGWIT LTC.TBDICE.ORG 0.5% fee SOLO MM LTC/DGE POOL 3K+ LTC/7K+ DGE blks solved  (Read 42750 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 2203

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 01:57:05 AM

Umm...I cut and pasted from TBDice website. Not my words at all......

EDIT- litecoinpool.org is where I see the "empty" block , paying 12.5 rewards......and ckpool code I'm guessing, was the model for this pool when it was created back in the day......

oh I get that, I also did that and contacted -ck and that is why I put the pm up above. He had no idea that they listed him.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OldSchoolCPU

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 02:29:58 PM

FYI:
If anyone has noticed, the pool up time has been changed......possibly a system upgrade or a daemon restart of sorts.....it has been reset never the less.

Good luck miners.........
SacredRonin

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 03:18:22 PM

FYI:
If anyone has noticed, the pool up time has been changed......possibly a system upgrade or a daemon restart of sorts.....it has been reset never the less.

Good luck miners.........

Yes, uptime of 84 hours as of now. He's definitely around. He's just not responding. He has no intention of responding. He last visited BTCTalk in September of this year. As I personally sent him messages here, he had all the information necessary to fix this even if he didn't visit this thread. I must assume he saw both the messages AND this thread though. 

We've been scammed. His pool website clearly states:

"All invalid user names for LTC will turn RED on Users page" and this was NOT the case when *anyone* used an M Address, previously or even currently. There's someone right now on the 1st page of miners running an M address and it's not RED. If they hit a block, they won't be paid. The pool will take these funds.

I no longer hold any hope this individual will do the right thing. After more than a year since my own situation, it's simply pointless to believe so.
dagarair

Activity: 847
Merit: 383

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 05:01:46 PM

It's just the diff of the network.  That's why its low.

No disrespect or any thing like that..........but........

Actually, that's not true. It's the difficulty of the pool. The LTC network difficulty is  6447969.426.

With as many miners you have to make 245GH/s, I am assuming you are using custom management software to control your farm, so you can control whatever difficulty you want for all of your miners.
Which I think is great, and wish I had access to something like that for my "micro" farm of 14 miners.

I've read your other posts for your 4MW Data center, and can only say, that I'm impressed! And wish you all the best on that endevour.

Good Luck to all of us Miners/Users of TBDice.org

Thanks =)

Yeah what maxumark said.  Sorry was busy and just typed out nonsense before reading what you actually wrote lol.  Prob a few beers too =)

4MW Data Center - I BUILT Tongue  - Full story below:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4789787.msg43227027#msg43227027
OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 11:31:02 PM

Well..............it's happened..........again. Another "M" address found a LTC block, and only got the DOGE block reward......... I guess they don't know about this forum....  :-(

Also, I have noticed lately, that when the difficulty lowers, it's harder for small solo pool miners, to find a block. The bigger pools don't have to "work" so hard to find a block, and they do find quite a few each day. Even tho the network hash rate has declined, it doesn't seem to make that big of a difference for the bigger pools finding a block as well.
Just my observation.......

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year TBDice miners.........may 2020 bring more blocks to US!!  :-)

Ortek

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 01:01:25 PM

Same here, my buddy found a block and only received the Doge.
So how to contact the owner of the site?
OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 01:27:46 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2019, 03:08:44 PM by OldSchoolCPU

Same here, my buddy found a block and only received the Doge.
So how to contact the owner of the site?

The Pool Operator/Owner is "Missing In Action". No communications at all......
Tell your buddy to change his wallet address to one that will work for payouts, otherwise, he is donating to the site.
MarNot

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 07:57:15 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2019, 09:03:58 PM by MarNot

I found a block yesterday and have an M-litecoin address, it has gone to his own address. I can't believe there is no reaction, he has 1361 LTC is his wallet and almost 10.000.000 DOGE.

Nowhere on his site there is info that een M-litecoin address should not be working en is also not in red, as typed on his website as an incorrect address.

I hope he reacts to this, otherwise i feel myself robbed.
pavel.k

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 07:59:37 PM

I found a block yesterday and have an M-litecoin address, it has gone to his own address. I can't believe there is no reaction, he has 1361 LTC is his wallet and almound 10.000.000 DOGE.

Nowhere on his site there is info that een M-litecoin address should not be working en is also not in red, as typed on his website as an incorrect address.

Well im feeling the same bro!
OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 02:36:31 PM

I found a block yesterday and have an M-litecoin address, it has gone to his own address. I can't believe there is no reaction, he has 1361 LTC is his wallet and almost 10.000.000 DOGE.

I believe the issue is, that it IS a valid address, but NOT valid for payouts. Depending on the version of Lite Coin wallet you use, and are generating receiving addresses, will give you either a legacy address(starts with "L" pre-v0.17.1), or a native segwit(Bech32), which is NOT a supported valid wallet address (starts as: ltcxxxxxx....), or an "M" address as the other option. This is version 0.17.1 of Litecoin core I am referring to.

Personally, I use the latest version, just for grin and giggles, but also have older versions running that I use to generate legacy receiving addresses on multiple computers.

The web page does not specifically state that " M " addresses are supported for payouts, but also does NOT state that they ARE supported for payouts.
This site has been around a while, and was before the updates to the litecoin wallet updates, so that is an issue as well.

If I am wrong, someone please correct me..  :0)
MarNot

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 06:53:07 PM

I don't believe Con Kolavis is an unknown somoebody and if you receive so much coins, you can't tell me you don't notice that.
I find it a bit strange that he doesn't correct this problem, it's easy to see at the blocks who the payout should have received.
And i used an M-address that can receive litecoin, that tbdice.org doesn't support that, should be written on there, otherwise i find it not correct.
My LTC-address also didn't mark with the color red, so i used an correct address.

I find he must return the coins to the correct addresses, the way it is going now he is robbing people of their LTC-coins.
And it is not 5 dollar or euro we are talking about.

Than an other issue, there is no contactadress or email or something like that to get in contact with him.
OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 07:46:49 PM

I don't believe Con Kolavis is an unknown somoebody and if you receive so much coins, you can't tell me you don't notice that.
I find it a bit strange that he doesn't correct this problem, it's easy to see at the blocks who the payout should have received.
And i used an M-address that can receive litecoin, that tbdice.org doesn't support that, should be written on there, otherwise i find it not correct.
My LTC-address also didn't mark with the color red, so i used an correct address.

I find he must return the coins to the correct addresses, the way it is going now he is robbing people of their LTC-coins.
And it is not 5 dollar or euro we are talking about.

Than an other issue, there is no contactadress or email or something like that to get in contact with him.

Con Kolivas has NOTHING to do with this site. His code (ckpool) was merely a template, so the Pool Op had to give him some kind of credit. And I believe a lot of what you see on the TBDice website is cut and pasted from other websites/sources.
If you would read this forum from the beginning, you will see what has come to pass, as far as the Pool Op and unpaid rewards..

So......that's it in a nutshell.
DaCryptoRaccoon

Activity: 1198
Merit: 580

OGRaccoon

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 08:33:27 PM

I can also vouch that CK has NOTHING  to do with this pool, 
I believe the pool forked his pool code and that is why his name is on the website for reference only.

CK has his own solo bitcoin pool and takes nothing to do with "shitcoin" pools.

The pool OP has been missing for sometime now I have given his account 2 red trust's now he also has a 2nd account on the forum which I don't think has been checked.

If you decided to use this pool you do so at the risk of running on a ship that has no captain at the helm,  That being said if you use the correct addresses there seems to be no issue thought I would not trust a pool that has what appeared to be no-one in control over it. 

Many members have attempted to contact this pool OP, me included with no luck so far as to say if you mine here you have no one to shout to if things go wrong.

MINE HERE AT YOUR OWN RISK - THERE  IS NO POOL OP - HE IS MISSING IN ACTION FOR A LONG TIME
IF YOU MINE HERE TAKE CARE AND MAKE SURE YOU MINE TO A CORRECT ADDRESS THAT CAN ACCEPT PAYOUT
IF SOMETHING IS WRONG THERE IS NO ONE TO FIX THE ISSUE

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┃   💎 Mine Solo with CKPool 💎    ┃
┃    ➤ Hit Blocks on Your Own!      ┃
┃ ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓┃
MarNot

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 01:58:00 PM

I didn't know about tbdice.org, to me it's new, can anybody tell me the best place to solo mine LTC?
pavel.k

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 04:29:33 AM

I believe the issue is, that it IS a valid address, but NOT valid for payouts. Depending on the version of Lite Coin wallet you use, and are generating receiving addresses, will give you either a legacy address(starts with "L" pre-v0.17.1), or a native segwit(Bech32), which is NOT a supported valid wallet address (starts as: ltcxxxxxx....), or an "M" address as the other option. This is version 0.17.1 of Litecoin core I am referring to.

Personally, I use the latest version, just for grin and giggles, but also have older versions running that I use to generate legacy receiving addresses on multiple computers.

The web page does not specifically state that " M " addresses are supported for payouts, but also does NOT state that they ARE supported for payouts.
This site has been around a while, and was before the updates to the litecoin wallet updates, so that is an issue as well.

If I am wrong, someone please correct me..  :0)

Basically you are right.The problem is coming from coinbase because the site is using their wallet.

Here is what coinbase answer to me:

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for contacting Coinbase Support. I appreciate your patience and would be happy to help.

We recently added support for Litecoin's new address format that begins with an 'M'.

Consequently, Coinbase customers with wallets having only have M-prefixes will not be able to receive from wallets supporting only the L-prefix.
OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 01:34:58 PM

!! HAPPY NEW YEAR to all miners @ ltc.TBDice.org pool !!

Congrats to the miner that got the FIRST 2020  LTC & DOGE blocks right after UTC time, at ltc.TBDisc.org pool.

Many more to all of us!!
OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 06:29:27 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2020, 09:25:56 PM by OldSchoolCPU

Sad to say........ANOTHER "M" address miner found a block, and did not get the reward.......... Only got the DOGE block as a consolation reward....

Hopefully, they will realize that they need to change their wallet address to one that will enable them to collect their reward(s) for their work....

We shall see.........
DaCryptoRaccoon

Activity: 1198
Merit: 580

OGRaccoon

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 06:35:04 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2020, 09:50:39 PM by MagicByt3
Merited by philipma1957 (4)

Someone is operating this pool and just ignoring the threads now I thought loshia was a good member but seems after he claimed he was hacked he's not been back to deal with any of the issues raised I for one will be adding flags to the account until someone returns and deals with the missing payments for members here.

The site is not clear enough and it's very scammy to new users who may not understand the address issues.

Loshia if your reading this do the right thing and come back and speak to the people mining on your pool it's your responsibility!!

He has been online on his 2nd accout but failed to respond to PM's or requests in the topic.

Code:
Name:	loshia1974
Activity: 52
Merit: 29
Position: Jr. Member
Date Registered: November 08, 2017, 06:34:41 PM
Last Active: September 23, 2019, 01:15:57 PM

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┃   💎 Mine Solo with CKPool 💎    ┃
┃    ➤ Hit Blocks on Your Own!      ┃
┃ ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓┃
OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 05:55:13 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2020, 07:12:05 AM by OldSchoolCPU

Well..........I am experiencing an issue with receiving emails whenever a LTC & DOGE block are found...
First, I got a worker authorization, for a worker that I've been using for a long time, and switch out often, and then, no emails when a block is found....

Looks like I'll just have to deal with it since the Pool OP is "Missing in Action".....

Is anyone else experiencing this type of issue as well??

Cheers! And mine on!

EDIT: Hmm.....email notification seems to be working now.......... go figure.........   :-)
DiKkieDIKnr1

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 06:14:41 AM

Dear pool operator.

I did not recieve some payouts from som mined doge blocks. I checked the explorer and the payouts went al to different adresses and not to my adres.

Please PM me so i can give you the correct info on the blocks.

Kind regards,

btw your pool rocks Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: