Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SEGWIT LTC.TBDICE.ORG 0.5% fee SOLO MM LTC/DGE POOL 3K+ LTC/7K+ DGE blks solved  (Read 42750 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pavel.k

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 12:07:56 PM

The LTC and DOGE block web pages are generating a JSON error...........

Its falling apart  Grin.But still finding blocks.By the way if someone is mining if you dont want to lose doge blocks increase your difficulty over million depends from the hashrate...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OldSchoolCPU

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 08:09:31 PM

A miracle.............the JSON error has been fixed..........
OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:02:12 PM

Another "M" address found a block..........miner NOT getting his reward............
SacredRonin

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 12:12:21 AM

LOL "miracle" - Ioshia is maintaining his cash cow. Of course he wants to take $1000 from anyone he doesn't know when they do something his pool doesn't warn them about.

He owes me $2000 from when the blocks were 25 LTC. Total thief.
DaCryptoRaccoon

Activity: 1198
Merit: 580

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 01:41:57 AM

I expect the owner of the pool and the host to have a visit from the authority's soon the pool has been reported for stealing rewards and resources of miners so no doubt the first place they will go is the host find out who pays for the server so lets hope mr loshia pays by his credit card then it will be "knock knock"

Failing that the host will no doubt have logs or emails used when he set the pool up so the net is closing in.

He was given many a chance to come back and sort this issue out which he failed to do now it's down to the authority's..

Shame the pool went this route and started scamming people he made a lot of money out of this so I expect they will take the report seriously.

again..

DO NOT MINE HERE THE POOL IS SCAMMING REWARDS FROM USERS AND THERE SEEMS TO BE NO RESPONSE FROM THE OP IF YOU MINE HERE YOU DO SO AT THE RISK OF GETTING NOTHING FOR YOUR EFFORTS.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┃   💎 Mine Solo with CKPool 💎    ┃
┃    ➤ Hit Blocks on Your Own!      ┃
┃ ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓┃
DiKkieDIKnr1

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 06:12:57 AM

LOL "miracle" - Ioshia is maintaining his cash cow. Of course he wants to take $1000 from anyone he doesn't know when they do something his pool doesn't warn them about.

You call it Cash Cow. If you did some reseach you would see all the LTC on the pool wallets is still there. There was only 1 transaction outgoing.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/address.dws?LUNyycVonDH9aQMZn1fxyUeu8N3yS8w7ud.htm

SacredRonin

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 06:36:14 AM

You call it Cash Cow. If you did some reseach you would see all the LTC on the pool wallets is still there. There was only 1 transaction outgoing.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/address.dws?LUNyycVonDH9aQMZn1fxyUeu8N3yS8w7ud.htm

My research? Lol My 25 LTC sitting in a wallet that's not mine for over a year is all the research I need. In case you didn't know, LTC hasn't exactly been at its best selling point for some time. The fact that it's still in the wallet means very little when there is absolutely no intent on sending those funds to who they belong to. Yes, Cash Cow.

How much of your money is sitting in someone else's wallet?
SacredRonin

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 07:05:00 AM

My research? Lol My 25 LTC sitting in a wallet that's not mine for over a year is all the research I need. In case you didn't know, LTC hasn't exactly been at its best selling point for some time. The fact that it's still in the wallet means very little when there is absolutely no intent on sending those funds to who they belong to. Yes, Cash Cow.

How much of your money is sitting in someone else's wallet?

We have all pleaded, sent messages, hell we even reached out to CK hoping to relay the message that Ioshia needs to pay the miners what they are owed. We even tried bribing the guy, telling him we would donate 1 LTC each (last total was 3 LTC) IF he did what was right and sent the funds to who they actually belong to. He logged on last November. He knows exactly what the deal is. He's not responded nor has he sent the funds people are owed. That is pretty clear that he doesn't intend on doing anything 1) to pay people 2} to fix it. His pool says a miners address will show in red if there's a problem... But it doesn't if you mine to an M address. He knows full well what he's doing. Why move funds when if you leave them, people might just continue to make the same mistake and mine to his pool using an M address and the funds can just keep gathering up?

If you were him I'd say the same thing. Those aren't your funds. People can prove they are who they say they are. I have no fewer than three different ways of proving I am the owner of the block I mined, so it's not something that's disputable. There is absolutely no reason why *some* effort couldnt have been made in over a years worth of time by him either. 
dagarair

Activity: 847
Merit: 383

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 01:59:55 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2020, 02:13:25 PM by dagarair

Why cry about it?  I lost 2 there as well because of M address.  Yeah it sucks but move on.  Life too damn short to cry about a few LTC.  Hell i even still mine there.  Everything works like a champ other than M addresses.  If he logs in on magical day and sends us LTC great, if not then oh well caulk it up to experience, and not knowing.  All the LTC is still in the account so it's either lost (as he can't get in it), the dude is dead thus lost or something like that.  If he was scamming you would see that stuff moved out of that account.

Plus another poor bastard just got M addressed.   Tongue

4MW Data Center - I BUILT Tongue  - Full story below:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4789787.msg43227027#msg43227027
DaCryptoRaccoon

Activity: 1198
Merit: 580

OGRaccoon

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 02:34:41 PM

Why cry about it?  I lost 2 there as well because of M address.  Yeah it sucks but move on.  Life too damn short to cry about a few LTC.  Hell i even still mine there.  Everything works like a champ other than M addresses.  If he logs in on magical day and sends us LTC great, if not then oh well caulk it up to experience, and not knowing.  All the LTC is still in the account so it's either lost (as he can't get in it), the dude is dead thus lost or something like that.  If he was scamming you would see that stuff moved out of that account.

Wrong if you read back people who we're mining to CORRECT addresses had there reward stolen so your statement is 100% false. 

Nothing to do with M addresses in the slightest also the pool op is ignoring the topic of his own choice he claimed he was hacked and came back with a fresh account he was online as said above and did communicate with members then all of a sudden the pool started stealing rewards from honest and correct miners.

So it's is now a criminal matter.

And why cry about it? so someone who's spent 10000's on setting up a mine to lose rewards is not something to cry about how do you tell your electric company oh sorry I can't pay this month someone stole my block reward? 

Not everyone is a small home miner and rewards matter..

If he has no access to the pool wallet and something has gone wrong you would expect him to come and tell the community there was a issue like any good pool op should..  It's people money at the end of the day..

Also there is NO reason M addresses should not be able to accept rewards other than to scam people I use another solo pool where you can solo with M address with NO problems so I see no reason this pool should be different.

DO NOT MINE HERE UNLESS YOU LIKE TO SEE YOUR REWARDS GO TO THE POOL DO NOT MINE HERE UNLESS YOUR WILLING TO ACCEPT THERE IS A HIGH RISK YOU MAY NEVER SEE YOU FUNDS...

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┃   💎 Mine Solo with CKPool 💎    ┃
┃    ➤ Hit Blocks on Your Own!      ┃
┃ ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓┃
SacredRonin

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 02:35:45 PM

Who asked you for life advice, or do you find some mystical intuition bestowed upon you to give such advice to strangers? If I want to "cry about it" for the rest of my life, that's my choice and your "advice" be damned. I don't know you and I don't care if you take offense to me ranting about being ripped off. Here's a fix... ignore me.

dagarair

Activity: 847
Merit: 383

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 03:50:23 PM

call the whaaaammmmbulance.

4MW Data Center - I BUILT Tongue  - Full story below:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4789787.msg43227027#msg43227027
OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 11:35:36 AM

TBDice.org is running in a so called "data center" in Bulgaria.....from what I've gleaned out of previous posts.....Not sure "IF" there is a criminal investigation started or on going.......anyone's guess.

Here is my "theory" as to why "M" addresses are not getting their rewards, and it is fairly simple: "M" addresses were not yet implemented at the time this pool was created, so the pool op had no idea that they would be created, and nothing was written into his code for "M" address support, so all "incorrect" addresses would be treated as a "pool donation", as stated in his web page instructions.

Just my two cents worth on the subject.........

To change the subject:
I've been getting too many "Worker has been authorized" emails, when mining at TBDice...even tho I've used the same configuration on different miners and rentals, and have only notifications for found blocks and not for worker disconnects or authorization events. Did not get them in the past......so something is buggy with the code.... or some daemon is running that should have been stopped, or the database is not being updated or cleared. It gets to be a bit irritating at times..... I've also noticed that at times it seems like the "Best Share" is not being updated for LTC and DOGE, and makes me wonder if a share submitted that found a LTC or DOGE block was not submitted and should have been, due to being "stuck", if that is even possible.......Just my observation.......
Jota_US

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 05:07:55 AM

TBDice.org is running in a so called "data center" in Bulgaria.....from what I've gleaned out of previous posts.....Not sure "IF" there is a criminal investigation started or on going.......anyone's guess.

Here is my "theory" as to why "M" addresses are not getting their rewards, and it is fairly simple: "M" addresses were not yet implemented at the time this pool was created, so the pool op had no idea that they would be created, and nothing was written into his code for "M" address support, so all "incorrect" addresses would be treated as a "pool donation", as stated in his web page instructions.

To change the subject:
I've been getting too many "Worker has been authorized" emails, when mining at TBDice...even tho I've used the same configuration on different miners and rentals, and have only notifications for found blocks and not for worker disconnects or authorization events. Did not get them in the past......so something is buggy with the code.... or some daemon is running that should have been stopped, or the database is not being updated or cleared. It gets to be a bit irritating at times..... I've also noticed that at times it seems like the "Best Share" is not being updated for LTC and DOGE, and makes me wonder if a share submitted that found a LTC or DOGE block was not submitted and should have been, due to being "stuck", if that is even possible.......Just my observation.......

I understand that, but they aren't incorrect addresses (incorrect would mean typed wrong or invalid)  and they have manually sent them to M addresses in the past. It doesn't state on the website anywhere that it only takes L addresses either. I only found this forum because I had found a block and not received it. I made an L legacy address and we will see if lightning strikes twice. I'm sure if someone was actually maintaining this they would send those coins out but who knows when someone will be back to clean it up.

Got "M addressed" on the 6th. But why are you still mining there? After I realized my mistake no way I was going to continue mining there, even with a legacy address. Especially after seeing this thread, owner looks like he knows what's going on and doing nothing.
If he sees that nobody mines on his pool anymore might wake him up?
Jota_US

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 11:02:30 PM

To change the subject:

I understand that, but they aren't incorrect addresses (incorrect would mean typed wrong or invalid)  and they have manually sent them to M addresses in the past. It doesn't state on the website anywhere that it only takes L addresses either. I only found this forum because I had found a block and not received it. I made an L legacy address and we will see if lightning strikes twice. I'm sure if someone was actually maintaining this they would send those coins out but who knows when someone will be back to clean it up.

Got "M addressed" on the 6th. But why are you still mining there? After I realized my mistake no way I was going to continue mining there, even with a legacy address. Especially after seeing this thread, owner looks like he knows what's going on and doing nothing.
If he sees that nobody mines on his pool anymore might wake him up?

I'm guessing they will make things right eventually also wanted to see if it was an M address issue or not. If they are just stealing then I'll file charges after i verify this through finding another block. It would also be a felony and that point and worthy of the law enforcement's time. We can talk more details if you want, just message me. IF you are in a different state then we could possibly file reports together to try and make it a federal case.

I see... Well it does seem like legacy addresses are getting rewards. Please allow receiving PM from newbie account and I will PM you.
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6250

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 08:48:02 PM

Guy's,

A quick note about MutliSig addresses pool support
MutliSig addresses starting with 3 are properly supported.
Addresses beginning with “M” are not supported

So as a rule of thumb the best option is to use L-addresses - Legacy Litecoin accounts for user name.
Best
Loshia

And his last post was about a month after this post.
And the last time he logged in was ~6 weeks after this post.
So if you use an M address you did not read this thread.

With that being said the domain is set to expire 10 months from now, so if the site stays up then someone is there.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DiKkieDIKnr1

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:15:30 AM

Dear Pool op,

Ik now mined with 2 different LTC adresses and i recieved always my LTC blocks.  Grin Great pool. Thank you for that.

Last months i recieved no Doge blocks. I tried different recieve adresses (exchange adresses and local wallets) I now configured my miner to donate the doge instead off giving it away to a unknown adress.

If you ever come online PM me.

Thanks again for the great pool.

Kind regards,

Dikkiedik
DiKkieDIKnr1

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 05:48:06 AM

Dear Pool op,

I configured my miner to donate the doge blocks to the pool, but even with no dooge adress configured found blocks are randomly send to different adresses.

Finding LTC blocks still works like a charm Smiley

OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 01:33:35 AM

Another issue has popped up..............the Pool Live Hash Rate Chart has quit displaying the chart.........egad, this pool is falling apart...........
OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 12:10:38 PM

Another "miracle"................the live pool hash rate chart has started working again...........after being unavailable for 2 days.........
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: