Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:29:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the global currency of Earth  (Read 7813 times)
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:32:08 AM

its easily the strongest cryptocurrency valued 450 times more than the US dollar

the first Super currency and  the best store of wealth due to its cryptographic  network strength

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sturgeon

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

ドラゴンスピ

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:37:42 AM

I find this article

Bitcoin to Be the National Currency of Atlantis, Really
Welcome to Liberland: Where Bitcoin is the National Currency

in future i believe bitcoin can replace usd  Smiley

"The economy depends about as much on economists as the weather does on weather forecasters"  Jean-Paul Kauffmann
"The risk / reward ratio is nuts. Playing with altcoins is like picking up pennies on the highway"  BlindMayorBitcorn

Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:47:13 AM

it already has and the market capitalization is staggerring

around a Trilliion as a guess, to replicate the entire Cryptosphere

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
tobacco123

Activity: 552

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:32:45 AM

Hmmm... I think we should be more ambitious... Bitcoin: Global currency of the Earth, the Moon, the Mars... the Universe!

MyBTT

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:33:32 AM

its easily the strongest cryptocurrency valued 450 times more than the US dollar

the first Super currency and  the best store of wealth due to its cryptographic  network strength

Indeed. In bitcoin we trust.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:41:56 AM

I hate to say this, but Bitcoin is too small overall in order for it to be the currency of -whatever-. And I don't mean small as in user base, I mean the divisions are too small.

As it stands, if every satoshi was worth $1, the market cap would be ~2.1 trillion, if I remember correctly, and thus would be too small to replace the current monetary system. Hypothetically it could, but there would be too many outstanding debts, or anything really, in order for it to be able to fully integrate itself into society.

I can see it becoming a global currency since we see a collapse of the current economic system, but that's only because most other money won't mean much anymore.

It is certainly global if you mean it can be transferred anywhere with ease, however.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:57:22 AM

I am not sure at this time due to various economic and administrative considerations. but someday will happen. bitcoin will become a global currency.
DimensionZ

Activity: 350

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:08:00 AM

I think it's fitting to say space currency too because there will be satellites in outer space broadcasting the blockchain soon.

helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 07:22:41 AM

Id agree that so a worldwide currency its doing pretty well, and although it's valued more than usd I'd say usd is still used worldwide more.

hunnaryb

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:53:04 AM

Just because its more expensive than USD, doesn't mean its better.

BTC is barely used anywhere at all. Which makes it alot less 'valuable' in my eyes.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

hunnaryb

Activity: 506

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:19:50 AM

That is baseless wild speculation. It does not give a time line. I can safely say bitcoin will not be worth more than US dollar in terms of market capitulation in 5 years.

We'll never have the market cap of USD. I'm sure there are some economists out there that can prove mathematically why.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:22:49 AM

How we can say 450 time more valued when the units of USD and bitcoins are not same.
But regardless of value, we are experiencing that bitcoin has many obvious reasons to become the global currency of Earth. In this aspect bitcoin will replace gold to be the international medium of exchange.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:56:48 AM

the first Super currency and  the best store of wealth due to its cryptographic  network strength

Very few words and very full and high meaning. It could be enough the fact that bitcoin worth 450 times the value of us dollar (which the most powerful currency of the world) to understand the power of bitcoin. But I think that is nothing compared to the hopes of everyone of us. Can anyone imagine the importance of someone rich with bitcoin? How was possible to not buy more when the price was 40-50 us dollar (the time of my presentation with it)?
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:51:15 AM

Hmmm... I think we should be more ambitious... Bitcoin: Global currency of the Earth, the Moon, the Mars... the Universe!
Nope, you're too ambitious for this.
We don't even know that they're using a currency system for doing a trade. Unless, if you mean that human will make a colonial on those planets and using Bitcoin as the currency.

faucet used to be profitable
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 09:55:02 AM

and people often forgot about that, its first currency in the world without borders
its unique, its special, people will recognize its qualities in time Smiley
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 10:05:16 AM

Approved. Bitcoin is a global currency of Earth, no doubts about that.
Sadly, my friend don't give a fuck about Bitcoin. Angry

Life sucks.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 10:11:52 AM

BTC is barely used anywhere at all. Which makes it alot less 'valuable' in my eyes.

Just wait a few years, the USD is losing its status as world reserve currency and globally accepted unit of trade, Bitcoin can and will fill the gap.     

China, Russia and Europe will try to contest with each other to replace the dollar, but eventually Bitcoin will be the best to fill that role.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 10:24:18 AM

I agree that in the global sense, Bitcoin is indeed barely used anywhere. But I'm still able to buy almost anything with Bitcoin, either by paying the merchant directly in Bitcoins or through various gift cards that can be purchased with Bitcoin.

Heck, there are even a number of bars in my home city where I can pay with Bitcoin. Given that Bitcoin is still extremely new, I'd say it's doing pretty good in terms of adoption by merchants.

ATguy

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 10:25:15 AM

It is certainly global if you mean it can be transferred anywhere with ease, however.

Thats reasonable, Bitcoin is really currency without borders and not controlled by any country - pretty much ideal in global trade. But Bitcoin cannot replace USD and other currencies because with maximum 5 transactions per seconds, it is not enought, even if you increase 1000x the thoroughput (1GB blocks Shocked), it is not enought for replacing all other currencies

.Liqui Exchange.Trade and earn 24% / year on BTC, LTC, ETH
....Brand NEW..........................................Payouts every 24h. Learn more at official thread
croato

Activity: 616

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 10:35:45 AM

I dont think Bitcoin need to compete with US$. For now it should dig his way to become main currency of internet and best/cheapest way to send money worldwide.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: