Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:13:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holdings of gold vs Holdings of btc  (Read 62727 times)
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:07:27 PM

Does anyone have any idea how many people are using gold as a store of value vs btc?  And how long do you think until we have the same user Base as holders of gold?
Keeping Bitcoins may be more profitable in the long term to keep gold.
I do not think we have informations on the number of people using the Bitcoin or gold as an investment, but I think that looking at the number of member of a Bitcoin exchange website, we can have an idea of it.

Both of them can be profitable in the long run but if you dont have time to see the trading on daily or weekly basis then you should invest in Gold as its growth is slow and steady.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:35:41 PM

Does anyone have any idea how many people are using gold as a store of value vs btc?  And how long do you think until we have the same user Base as holders of gold?
I do not think we have informations on the number of people using the Bitcoin or gold as an investment, but I think that looking at the number of member of a Bitcoin exchange website, we can have an idea of it.

the users of gold are much more in number than the users of bitcoin the reason is that gold is centuries older while bitcoin is only a few years older, with the passage of time when we support bitcoin more people will start to invest in bitcoin.

also gold has a physical form which anybody even those who are computer (technology) illiterate can understand it and trust it enough to invest in it. but since bitcoin is only a digital currency with no physical form it is a little harder to understand and trust especially for those old timer investors.

Older generation will never invest their money in bitcoin, they will go with gold for making investments, as bitcoin is complicated to them, and its really new and they are not aware how to use it.
langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:51:09 PM

The value of BTC really goes up and down in a short term than gold. We see a gradual growth of gold value. If we see the value of BTC for the past few days, it has gone down more and has come back to normal now. So BTC would provide a reasonable profit in short term. Of course, gold stays its own place in giving benefits constantly...
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:57:12 PM

The value of BTC really goes up and down in a short term than gold. We see a gradual growth of gold value. If we see the value of BTC for the past few days, it has gone down more and has come back to normal now. So BTC would provide a reasonable profit in short term. Of course, gold stays its own place in giving benefits constantly...

Gold is most trusted product to invest in, and it also holds maximum number of satisfied customers, and if a person who is looking for long term investment will prefer gold an not bitcoin.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:19:00 PM

Lol gold users spanning the globe. all people of the world already knew what it was gold. and bitcoin will take a long time to be famous like gold. and it probably will require several decades. for the number of users I think it will be difficult for bitcoin to match the gold. all about the length of time
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:29:15 PM

Lol gold users spanning the globe. all people of the world already knew what it was gold. and bitcoin will take a long time to be famous like gold. and it probably will require several decades. for the number of users I think it will be difficult for bitcoin to match the gold. all about the length of time

Exactly gold exists since long time and it has gained trust from the people, and everyone is satisfied with the profits that they have earned till date and same doesn't goes with bitcoin at a moment.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:39:44 PM

Now is good to have both,gold is very safe and bitcoin more risky and crazy with high return possibility
financial crisis just begin so both will rise

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

Forza Italia

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:03:08 AM

From what I know is that it is better to hold on to Bitcoin because the value of gold is stable for to long to many times and I am not the guy that likes to wait.
With Bitcoin you will also have to wait a long time but not as long with gold.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:13:08 AM

From what I know is that it is better to hold on to Bitcoin because the value of gold is stable for to long to many times and I am not the guy that likes to wait.

both of them are good, and since nobody is forcing you to be holding just one, you can easily invest in two or more things and by doing this you can diversify and make your future profits guaranteed with the least amount of risk.

Buying the dip...
JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:26:46 AM

i will choose the option which is more better is bitcoin holding . because the best option bitcoin instead of gold is due to it speedly increases price .
but we should always be careful that we have saved our private key safely and maded backup .
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:51:39 AM

both of them are good, and since nobody is forcing you to be holding just one, you can easily invest in two or more things and by doing this you can diversify and make your future profits guaranteed with the least amount of risk.
Yes diversification will surely minimize your risks and both of them are good as an investment, bitcoin can give good profits in short term and gold will take care in long term.
Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:25:02 AM

Yes diversification will surely minimize your risks and both of them are good as an investment, bitcoin can give good profits in short term and gold will take care in long term.

I also do not like to wait, and so investirub in Bitcoin. But part of the money it is better to invest in gold. Not in order to get a high income, but in order to save your money
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 02:54:19 PM

I would always go with holding Bitcoin because that is what I know and what I am familiar with and I do not no a thing about gold.
I think that I am going to search some things about gold and maybe invest in it as well.
Hoor

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:04:48 PM

i will like to hold bitcoin, holding of gold is good only for keeping money safe, but bitcoin is good both for saving money in safe place and also for increasing your money, therefore i will like to go with bitcoins.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:12:50 PM

I would always go with holding Bitcoin because that is what I know and what I am familiar with and I do not no a thing about gold.
I think that I am going to search some things about gold and maybe invest in it as well.

Holding of bitcoin can be more profitable in compare to holding gold, as we know that bitcoin has an ability to reach to the moon in future which is never possible with gold.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:17:18 PM

Gold has been around for almost centuries now while bitcoin is too new in the world, and the users base or the market cap of gold is really huge that the one of bitcoin is nothing in front of it, bitcoin still needs a lot of time to spend so that it may complete 10% of users that gold has.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:30:27 PM

Holding of bitcoin can be more profitable in compare to holding gold, as we know that bitcoin has an ability to reach to the moon in future which is never possible with gold.
Yeah its more good to hold bitcoin since bitcoin has a good movement of the price unlike gold that it takes year before you can see the price movement..
So i will stay in bitcoin if giving me a chance to choose to gold or bitoin and i already use bitcoins other benefits so bitcoin is a good to hold for a long time that you can use also to buy some thing online..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:35:11 PM

I would always choose bitcoin of gold and everything because bitcoin is what I am familiar with and what I trust because I have been making use of it for some time.
I do not know much about gold maybe that I am going to do some research about it.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 10:16:19 PM

I do believe bitcoin will get a huge investment into the future as bitcoin does have now. Bitcoin for me its the same as gold i do believe it has turned into the gold digital, and the next years will show a bit of the huge potencial that bitcoins does have.
PokerBetting

Activity: 700
Merit: 563

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 10:17:05 PM

long time
iam preferer hold gold

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: