Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:45:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holdings of gold vs Holdings of btc  (Read 62724 times)
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:04:43 AM

I think BTC is better than Gold. BTC can raise up to 10k Dollar Gold not.
yeah a lot of people prefer that holding of bitcoin is much more better than holding of gold and gold value is on one position and one year before i invest my some money in gold and some money i invest in bitcoin and now gold give me 2% or 3% profit and bitcoin bitcoin give me 150% profit mean my bitcoin value is now triple.
i also want to hold my bitcoin is better and i think holding gold is useless if we sell all gold and invest that all money then we can get a highest profit and bitcoin is very much safe and we do not need to worry from thief because our bitcoin is very much safe and secure in our wallet.
I think holding gold has it own merits though. for one, it isn't as susceptible to huge fluctuations like bitcoin. dont get me wrong, gold fluctuates, just not like bitcoin. also some people prefer holding a more diverse portfolio to lower their risk. if you had a lot of money, I dont think you would be all that comfortable putting it all in bitcoin.
Right now it all depends on your investing goals and there really aren't any good one-size-fits-all investing strategies when it comes down to PMs vs Bitcoin right now. If you're more interested in growth-oriented investing, then having a heavier bias towards Bitcoin will likely get those returns, while wealth security investing would focus more around precious metals and other blue-chip stocks.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:26:36 AM

If we are going to compare this two, there is an advantage and also disadvantage between holding bitcoin and gold. The advantage of holding bitcoin is you can earn a lot of money in just a short period of time while the disadvantage of holding gold is opposite to that but the advantage of holding gold is you can earn a lot of money in long term run while bitcoin can also give that opportunity but there is no assurance unlike in gold.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:02:26 AM

i wouldn't mind holding gold because bitcoin price nowadays is at $1700 dollars this is much better than the past year bitcoin is easy to find nowwhere in internet you can also grow your bitcoin faster from trading and from playing gambling. Also it can be use for investment like what gold does.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:14:52 AM

i wouldn't mind holding gold because bitcoin price nowadays is at $1700 dollars this is much better than the past year bitcoin is easy to find nowwhere in internet you can also grow your bitcoin faster from trading and from playing gambling. Also it can be use for investment like what gold does.

I would love to hold gold but the reality is that I don't have any source of it. And I will do the same thing too, I'm going to keep on holding bitcoin because thr price is very promising and it can even go up higher for the next months to come. I believe too that I can be rich by just holding bitcoins just like what others did.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2145

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:41:16 AM

Gold doesn't have any surprise potential - everyone know about it, its properties, estimate supply, etc. Bitcoin is even better for storing value, because it's easy to move, obtain and store, unlike gold. Although being digital makes it reliable on electricity and Internet, which can make it bad in case of big war or other disaster. Bitcoin is obviously riskier than gold, but also comes with a very good portential to double in price in a few years, something that gold can't realistically achieve.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bikbik2

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:45:21 AM

Gold doesn't have any surprise potential - everyone know about it, its properties, estimate supply, etc. Bitcoin is even better for storing value, because it's easy to move, obtain and store, unlike gold. Although being digital makes it reliable on electricity and Internet, which can make it bad in case of big war or other disaster. Bitcoin is obviously riskier than gold, but also comes with a very good portential to double in price in a few years, something that gold can't realistically achieve.
I would not have Bitcoin compare with gold. As you all know adults and other features and benefits, That's only in this regard, no one wants to talk. Of course, I will not argue about the future of Bitcoin because its price grows very quickly.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:55:31 AM

If we are going to compare this two, there is an advantage and also disadvantage between holding bitcoin and gold. The advantage of holding bitcoin is you can earn a lot of money in just a short period of time while the disadvantage of holding gold is opposite to that but the advantage of holding gold is you can earn a lot of money in long term run while bitcoin can also give that opportunity but there is no assurance unlike in gold.
Totally agree with you bro, Holding bitcoin and gold have advatabge and disvantage. The advantage of bitcoin is you can earn a lot of money but your money they have possible to loss because the price is not stable they increase fast and also decrease fast. In gold you can earn also a lot of money or profit but you need to wait long time before you get there and gold is safe investment than bitcoin. But highly recommended to invest gold and bitcoin.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:34:12 AM

I think bitcoin is getting popular now and it may not be that popular as gold so that everybody will store it as money vault. It is in virtue of doing that but its not that peak level yet. Also, gold is old and old is gold. What I mean is, gold has attracted human since historical period and he is greedy for it, with addiction to have more. We have seen Gold rush in the world, people went crazy for it. Bitcoin is digital and not everybody has access to digital work yet. So I am pretty sure it will take little extra for bitcoin to get into Bitcoin Rush period.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:05:23 AM

I prefer holding bitcoin that Gold because bitcoin price is pumping and pumping and because the bitcoin has a limited volume with the characteristic of that then the bitcoin will undergo the supply and demand because of the limited supply. So the price of it will depend on the people who are supporting bitcoin so the price of the bitcoin will be pump as time pass by.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:17:24 AM

I think BTC is better than Gold. BTC can raise up to 10k Dollar Gold not.
yeah a lot of people prefer that holding of bitcoin is much more better than holding of gold and gold value is on one position and one year before i invest my some money in gold and some money i invest in bitcoin and now gold give me 2% or 3% profit and bitcoin bitcoin give me 150% profit mean my bitcoin value is now triple.
i also want to hold my bitcoin is better and i think holding gold is useless if we sell all gold and invest that all money then we can get a highest profit and bitcoin is very much safe and we do not need to worry from thief because our bitcoin is very much safe and secure in our wallet.
i do  not think that holding gold is useless. those people who have a lot of money, they mostly invest their money in gold as gold have a very stable price and there is often a very little change in the price of gold therefore it is more safe to invest in gold for a long long time. but those people who are interested in investment and those who want to increase their assets then they mostly invest their money in bitcoin. as there are more chances to get good profit from trading bitcoin.
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:45:48 AM

I prefer holding bitcoin that Gold because bitcoin price is pumping and pumping and because the bitcoin has a limited volume with the characteristic of that then the bitcoin will undergo the supply and demand because of the limited supply. So the price of it will depend on the people who are supporting bitcoin so the price of the bitcoin will be pump as time pass by.
Well you have some point. That bitcoin still rising in this year. As of in january bitcoinprice took in $1100 i think and drop down to $888 then climb up to $1800 now..... And still more rising. Anyways Bitcoin is much more nice to hold than gold because you will see it thay bitcoin price in 2013 is just $1-$10 but now 1BTC is now $1800 and still more rising.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:36:27 AM

Well you have some point. That bitcoin still rising in this year. As of in january bitcoinprice took in $1100 i think and drop down to $888 then climb up to $1800 now..... And still more rising. Anyways Bitcoin is much more nice to hold than gold because you will see it thay bitcoin price in 2013 is just $1-$10 but now 1BTC is now $1800 and still more rising.

Do you think that this rise is going to last forever? I really doubt that. It is looking like a bubble right now. No one knows when the bubble is going to burst. Just be prepared, as I feel that a major correction can happen anytime in the next few weeks. But there is nothing to worry, if you have already done your bit of profit booking.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:25:49 AM

Do you think that this rise is going to last forever? I really doubt that. It is looking like a bubble right now. No one knows when the bubble is going to burst. Just be prepared, as I feel that a major correction can happen anytime in the next few weeks. But there is nothing to worry, if you have already done your bit of profit booking.

Yes bitcoin price is like a bubble in water, now it is growing big slowly, but one day it will burst so wait for that movement and before that make money how much it is possible. And gold is an evergreen product the will not pump like bitcoin, but it is stable at one decent price since many years. It will never fall like bitcoin.
favila

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:42:41 AM

Yes bitcoin price is like a bubble in water, now it is growing big slowly, but one day it will burst so wait for that movement and before that make money how much it is possible. And gold is an evergreen product the will not pump like bitcoin, but it is stable at one decent price since many years. It will never fall like bitcoin.

Gold has been pumped and dumped many times over the decades so there is nothing stable about its price. Sure the volatility on bitcoin is bigger but that's because its marketcap is smaller so it takes less money to move the market, once bitcoin reaches a similar marketcap as gold the price will be just as "stable" which is to say not really stable but less volatile than now.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:45:16 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2017, 04:51:04 PM by digaran

8 years ago I told my family to buy as many gold coins as they can afford to but they ignored me now gold has grown 6 times over in price since.
Last year I told my family to buy as many Bitcoins as they can afford to buy but they once again ignored me and Bitcoin price was around sub $500 and now has grown almost 4 times since.
One can argue which one would be more profitable and the answer is certainly Bitcoin.

🖤😏
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:46:45 PM

Gold has been pumped and dumped many times over the decades so there is nothing stable about its price. Sure the volatility on bitcoin is bigger but that's because its marketcap is smaller so it takes less money to move the market, once bitcoin reaches a similar marketcap as gold the price will be just as "stable" which is to say not really stable but less volatile than now.

Bitcoin cannot match the same marketcap of gold because Bitcoin have maximum limit of Bitcoins but gold still have 3 times more then bitcoins value to be discovered. I will prefer both investment gold and bitcoin because both have their own benefits.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:04:58 PM

Bitcoin cannot match the same marketcap of gold because Bitcoin have maximum limit of Bitcoins but gold still have 3 times more then bitcoins value to be discovered. I will prefer both investment gold and bitcoin because both have their own benefits.
Probably in future bitcoin will beat gold's market cap by having bigger price levels for one bitcoin like $1 million value.

But, as of now market cap will not be a criteria to consider for holding bitcoin against gold. We must only consider how much a returns, we can make for the given period of time. Anyone can choose bitcoin this way because the return rate of bitcoin in past six month are marvelous.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 01:05:04 PM

Agreed, both has got its own way of profiting as well growth variation along with trust factors. Importantly investment through bitcoin gives a much faster profiting access, whereas with gold it takes longer time, but as it's under certain authority the trust gained is higher than bitcoin.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:30:04 PM

Agreed, both has got its own way of profiting as well growth variation along with trust factors. Importantly investment through bitcoin gives a much faster profiting access, whereas with gold it takes longer time, but as it's under certain authority the trust gained is higher than bitcoin.
Gold does really have popularity since its being here since the earth have been created and it do exist for a million of years on which even the earliest civilization already recognize its value. They do really have both similarities when it comes to value but when we are talking about movement then bitcoin does really have the edge but thinking of on the opposite way on which it might crash as fast as he rise.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:41:48 PM

Holding of gold is more like being stabled and not that high earnings because it is for long term as in very long term to just earn good amounts while if you hold bitcoin then you can earn up to 50% in less than a year which is very good rate for an investment and a competitor for gold also so i think more people will use bitcoin if they discover it and more people will invest in bitcoin rather than gold.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: