May 26, 2024, 09:36:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you wan't a swap
Yes - 13 (52%)
No - 12 (48%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ] [DROIDZ] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET UPDATES!!!  (Read 48391 times)
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 10:41:31 AM

It is good time for quality update, is swap completely successfully done?
Are there any destroyed coins?
Bittrex news?
BAGGYJOHN

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:35:05 PM

Bittrex news?

Dev gone. What part you guys do not understand?
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:47:35 PM

Bittrex news?

Why is DEV gone?

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:53:32 PM

Bittrex news?

Why is DEV gone?
look the name he has, and do you even care to answer to him? When I was young we use to say DONT FEED THE TROLL

I know why your pray will never be answered!
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:03:54 AM

Nah, we just have to follow the rule of crypto and dump our shares down to 100 sats and then buy back in at 3k...  Cheesy
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:21:22 AM

Mate i`m not dumping anything first trex to reslove their wallet and than we will see.
richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:06:52 PM

All,

We've kept quiet because we've been trying to figure out the story, but since the dev has not contacted us and its become a mess, here is our understanding of what happened:

* swap was performed at ccex/yobit
* somewhere along the way - i dont know if its the exchanges or the dev;  I also dont know if its malicious, failure in process or hacked accounts, but the "swapped" coins were deposited into bittrex and dumped onto the market that was still open.
* the dev has not contacted us yet after multiple attempts

GREEDYJOHN can provide more background.  At this time, we are delisting the market.  The wallet will be opened for withdrawal of the old coin.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
catotune

Activity: 422

Meow

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 07:22:35 PM

All,

We've kept quiet because we've been trying to figure out the story, but since the dev has not contacted us and its become a mess, here is our understanding of what happened:

* somewhere along the way - i dont know if its the exchanges or the dev;  I also dont know if its malicious, failure in process or hacked accounts, but the "swapped" coins were deposited into bittrex and dumped onto the market that was still open.

GREEDYJOHN can provide more background.  At this time, we are delisting the market.  The wallet will be opened for withdrawal of the old coin.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Thanks for the information. This is pretty interesting. it would seem that:

1. Those who took part in the swap now have the "new" DRZ that are a scam, but can be traded at Yobit and C-CEX. The new devs took off with the profits from dumping at Bittrex and will not be developing new DRZ any further.

2. Those who missed the swap (such as myself) are bag holding "old" DRZ - a coin that is not a scam, unlike the "new" DRZ - but that are no longer traded on any exchange, thanks to this unnecessary coin takeover and swap.

So which is the real DRZ now?

See, this is why I hate coin swaps. If you want to take over a coin, fine, but don't force people to swap them out. Make your new development backward compatible with the original coin. Unless you are a scammer. In which case everyone should refuse to take part in the swap. Case in point.

operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:27:51 PM

All,

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Why should something like this again? so when it will be open to withdrawing DRZ?
richiela

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:08:42 PM

All,

thanks,
richie@bittrex

1. Those who took part in the swap now have the "new" DRZ that are a scam, but can be traded at Yobit and C-CEX. The new devs took off with the profits from dumping at Bittrex and will not be developing new DRZ any further.

2. Those who missed the swap (such as myself) are bag holding "old" DRZ - a coin that is not a scam, unlike the "new" DRZ - but that are no longer traded on any exchange, thanks to this unnecessary coin takeover and swap.

See, this is why I hate coin swaps. If you want to take over a coin, fine, but don't force people to swap them out. Make your new development backward compatible with the original coin. Unless you are a scammer. In which case everyone should refuse to take part in the swap. Case in point.

This is the exact reason we discourage swaps.  Again, we will opening the wallet shortly for withdrawal of the old DRZ.  Wish there was more we could do but we are left in the same position as most DRZ holders.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:39:09 PM

so dev make the swap to scam investors?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
CryptoMaik

Activity: 594

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:57:23 PM

All,

thanks,
richie@bittrex

This is the exact reason we discourage swaps.  Again, we will opening the wallet shortly for withdrawal of the old DRZ.  Wish there was more we could do but we are left in the same position as most DRZ holders.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Oke..i dont understand. I own a lot of coins...deposit in bittrex wallet. What to do?..

CryptoMaik ✔
Edkemper

Activity: 462

I love to trade

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:07:11 PM

All,

* somewhere along the way - i dont know if its the exchanges or the dev;  I also dont know if its malicious, failure in process or hacked accounts, but the "swapped" coins were deposited into bittrex and dumped onto the market that was still open.

GREEDYJOHN can provide more background.  At this time, we are delisting the market.  The wallet will be opened for withdrawal of the old coin.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Oke..i dont understand. I own a lot of coins...deposit in bittrex wallet. What to do?..
do you hold drz on trex at the moment?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

CryptoMaik

Activity: 594

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:31:07 PM

All,

* somewhere along the way - i dont know if its the exchanges or the dev;  I also dont know if its malicious, failure in process or hacked accounts, but the "swapped" coins were deposited into bittrex and dumped onto the market that was still open.

GREEDYJOHN can provide more background.  At this time, we are delisting the market.  The wallet will be opened for withdrawal of the old coin.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

thanks,
richie@bittrex

do you hold drz on trex at the moment?

Yes on bittrex in traders wallet.

CryptoMaik ✔
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:41:09 PM

All,

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Thats a real shame..  Angry And it is a powerful knockout to DRZ community...

Richie, it should be very easy for you to see which Bittrex account did that. Did you suspend that account or did you let him withdraw the BTC he got after dumping his stolen DRZ?!
Also - did he dump all DRZ he had? If you open withdrawals, he will withdraw all his stolen coins (if he did not dump them all) and all those coins will be hanging around. We need to stop him!
Please let us know, the situation is not looking good, so any piece of info is appreciated.

You (and we) have a unique opportunity to catch a thief. Is it possible for you to publish information about that account, or at least make some punitive actions towards him?? This thief should not run away unpunished!!  Angry

... this space is not for rent ...
richiela

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:05:04 PM

All,

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Thats a real shame..  Angry And it is a powerful knockout to DRZ community...

Richie, it should be very easy for you to see which Bittrex account did that. Did you suspend that account or did you let him withdraw the BTC he got after dumping his stolen DRZ?!
Also - did he dump all DRZ he had? If you open withdrawals, he will withdraw all his stolen coins (if he did not dump them all) and all those coins will be hanging around. We need to stop him!
Please let us know, the situation is not looking good, so any piece of info is appreciated.

You (and we) have a unique opportunity to catch a thief. Is it possible for you to publish information about that account, or at least make some punitive actions towards him?? This thief should not run away unpunished!!  Angry

We suspended and locked the account as soon as someone notified us.  I sent mail days before the swap asking the dev if we should close the market or wallet and never got a response.  Whoever did it deposited ~1.3M coins and withdrew all the BTC he got from it before we could do anything.  That is all the information I can provide unfortunately.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

gentamicin

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:17:59 PM

how could the dev get hold of "swapped coins" anyway, it should have been burned by ccex or yobit.  that narrows it down =P
BAGGYJOHN

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:56:35 PM

The community was deceived twice. What a shame for cryptos!

Guys, the result is clear. The old DRZ has no exchange and the new one is a scam.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:59:33 PM

We suspended and locked the account as soon as someone notified us.  I sent mail days before the swap asking the dev if we should close the market or wallet and never got a response.  Whoever did it deposited ~1.3M coins and withdrew all the BTC he got from it before we could do anything.  That is all the information I can provide unfortunately.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

I hope that the thief's account gets blocked forever, so that the account becomes useless

BAGGYJOHN

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 11:04:24 PM

We suspended and locked the account as soon as someone notified us.  I sent mail days before the swap asking the dev if we should close the market or wallet and never got a response.  Whoever did it deposited ~1.3M coins and withdrew all the BTC he got from it before we could do anything.  That is all the information I can provide unfortunately.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

I hope that the thief's account gets blocked forever, so that the account becomes useless

This doesn't matter. At this moment, the thief is far away drinking a sex on the beach Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: