Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:49:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146028 times)
stalker4370

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 06:06:13 PM

it would be nice to get a stable price! Only now the price per day is in the area of 4k! and this is bad for business! small price!

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stalker4370

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:57:46 PM

OK! let's see what will happen next! we hope that the developer will not leave this medal! and it will continue to promote! Wink

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 02:39:22 AM

so that the VIP status paid? or I misunderstand?

The VIP status is an offer in which we will keep on promoting your referral link for botht eh regular Startpeeps sign ups earning you 10-5-5% commissions 3 levels deeep, and the developer side which will include a voting system that will help take Startpeeps to a new level.

So yes with this in mind and a lifelong passive income stream, it's a paid offer, here s all the info you need: http://jenssteyaert.com/become-a-startpeeps-vip/

About the price, well it's still so early that you can't really draw conclusions yet. I expect a gradual rise as we add more features, options to spend ADZcoin and launch more offers, and an explosion in price once the developer side in Startpeeps is up and we reach teh masses with our social media platform.

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 02:41:49 AM

And I still ignore, what could it be? It is to me something or with the people around me?

What is your question?

If it's about sending ADZcoin to yobit, that's not possible for regular members as that wouldn't help our coin at all. Only VIP members can withdraw straight to their wallets, regular members need to spend the coins in our marktplace or partner sites.

We're now setting this up in the Startpeeps dashboard so you can start spending your ADZ. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 02:45:31 AM

it would be nice to get a stable price! Only now the price per day is in the area of 4k! and this is bad for business! small price!

It's only been 1 month and the coin has reached $0.02+ stable

Obviously JensS said the value is going to increase by ten folds very soon. Take it 1 step at a time. Look how long it took bitcoin to reach where it's at.

Doesn't happen overnight. Jenss is working hard on bringing this coin to be 1 of the top coins

That's right Smiley

The real price boom will come when the developer side for Startpeeps is ready.

Just to give you an idea: Imagine seeing a "Sign up with Startpeeps" button all over the internet along with a facebook, twitter and gmail button.

Get the idea? That's how big Startpeeps will become in due time.  Grin

It'll be the same concept as Wordpress where developers can build plugins and themes and members of Startpeeps can build their own version of Startpeeps with the features and design elements THEY want.

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
johnnysof

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:52:29 PM

The VIP status is an offer in which we will keep on promoting your referral link for botht eh regular Startpeeps sign ups earning you 10-5-5% commissions 3 levels deeep, and the developer side which will include a voting system that will help take Startpeeps to a new level.

So yes with this in mind and a lifelong passive income stream, it's a paid offer, here s all the info you need: http://jenssteyaert.com/become-a-startpeeps-vip/

About the price, well it's still so early that you can't really draw conclusions yet. I expect a gradual rise as we add more features, options to spend ADZcoin and launch more offers, and an explosion in price once the developer side in Startpeeps is up and we reach teh masses with our social media platform.

Cheers,
Jens

So, you are asking 30k ADZ for a vip membership. Is it right? At current yobit price it would be >1.5 btc....quite expensive.
Imo this will keep away a lot of potential vip-members.
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 01:20:26 PM

Cheers,
Jens

So, you are asking 30k ADZ for a vip membership. Is it right? At current yobit price it would be >1.5 btc....quite expensive.

A lof of people have already signed up at this price. Some where in the region of 500+ I think which is great. It's actually attracting more and more people than keeping them away. The people who don't understand the benefits they will receive as VIP members are the ones keeping away. And in the long run it's us VIP members who will reap most of the rewards
johnnysof

Activity: 534

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 01:35:34 PM

Cheers,
Jens

A lof of people have already signed up at this price. Some where in the region of 500+ I think which is great. It's actually attracting more and more people than keeping them away. The people who don't understand the benefits they will receive as VIP members are the ones keeping away. And in the long run it's us VIP members who will reap most of the rewards

I'm happy for you. "A lot" is relative and in order to get back the huge investment there should be QUITE a lot members, but good luck with it. Btw, what do you mean with "in the region of 500+"?
stalker4370

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:12:31 PM

Cheers,
Jens

Yes! I also agree that 30k is expensive! a new social network and whether it will come to the level of the better-known social networks is the question! I think it would be necessary to reduce the price of entry into the VIP it would attract more visitors! and quickly moved on to Startpeeps desired results!

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 11:14:19 PM

Cheers,
Jens

Yes that's right, we already sold almost 160 spots now though. But i agree to fill up all spots we'll try to add some lower entry packages too, i'll see how we can arrange that and update about it here.

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 11:27:10 PM

Cheers,
Jens

Yes! I also agree that 30k is expensive! a new social network and whether it will come to the level of the better-known social networks is the question! I think it would be necessary to reduce the price of entry into the VIP it would attract more visitors! and quickly moved on to Startpeeps desired results!

Yes but then again what we offer is a great opportunity which doesn't require any effort from buyers.

The only question potential buyers could ask is whether Startpeeps will become one of the top social networks. That's a fair question to ask yourself obviously before buying and here are 2 things that might give you a better idea about the potential:

-> Startpeeps will become open-source
That's the main thing that will change soon and that will make the difference as any developer will be able to build upon the core framework. Just think of it as Wordpress for Facebook. Mmebers will be able to add plugins, widgets, themes etc to enhance their social media experience. if you're not familiar with Wordpress just read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WordPress

-> ADZcoin will be the fuel for growth
Wordpress developers are usually hobby developers, they do't get paid for creating plugins and themes. Startpeeps developers will get paid through a voting system. So members will be able to post a suggestion, other members will vote using some of the ADZcoins they earned and developers will earn the ADZcoins once they finished the project and added it to the directory for members to add to their Startpeeps dashboard. On top of that a donation button will be present so every developer can earn ADZcoin forever basically through ADZ donations if other members like their work.

So Startpeeps willbe truly unique, something which si needed to stand out, and integrating crypto (ADZcoin) will benefit the entire crypto-community and might even become the catalyst to make crypto go mainstream. After all, if we attract millions of users they will ALL have a wallet and own ADZcoin Smiley

Hope that helps!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 05:10:41 AM

That's the main thing that will change soon and that will make the difference as any developer will be able to build upon the core framework. Just think of it as Wordpress for Facebook. Mmebers will be able to add plugins, widgets, themes etc to enhance their social media experience. if you're not familiar with Wordpress just read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WordPress

So essentially it's Myspace 2.0?

Whats the going rate of an ADZ coin atm? It's looking good

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 05:35:06 AM

ADZ has been going from 4,000 SAT to 6000 SAT each.. hopefully after this announcement we can see some movement on the price, but its currently on that ranges

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 07:18:37 AM

Hello,

Not sure i was never on Myspace. From what i read on Wikipedia it was not open-source at all and the downfall came because they stayed something like a portal site and didn't focus on adding features, so that's like the opposite of what Startpeeps will be.

Just think of how you can customize a Wordpress site and you'll have a much better comparison i think; Smiley

Price is indeed as said above atm.

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 04:41:58 AM

And I still ignore, what could it be? It is to me something or with the people around me?

What is your question?

If it's about sending ADZcoin to yobit, that's not possible for regular members as that wouldn't help our coin at all. Only VIP members can withdraw straight to their wallets, regular members need to spend the coins in our marktplace or partner sites.

We're now setting this up in the Startpeeps dashboard so you can start spending your ADZ. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

I understand you, thank you for the answer!

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 04:12:26 AM

What is your question?

Cheers,
Jens

I understand you, thank you for the answer!

Sure no problem Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
longthu

Activity: 728

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 04:40:03 AM

when pay  srs  Huh i lost 1k money

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 05:28:21 AM

when pay  srs  Huh i lost 1k money

Be patient man, you didn't lose a thing...You really think money comes falling out of the sky?  Roll Eyes

Join Buzzex.io
longthu

Activity: 728

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 05:40:37 AM

when pay  srs  Huh i lost 1k money

Be patient man, you didn't lose a thing...You really think money comes falling out of the sky?  Roll Eyes
I have many ideas and wishes with ADZ coin but he did not answer any questions, then my money I just took it back the correct amount without tos 150%
p/;s :I enjoyed your project, but you treat us so bad
2  I'm a fan of you, I love digital pennies when I know your project are very excited because this is a very good idea, but now I'm not because your heart

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 07:30:16 AM

when pay  srs  Huh i lost 1k money

Be patient man, you didn't lose a thing...You really think money comes falling out of the sky?  Roll Eyes
I have many ideas and wishes with ADZ coin but he did not answer any questions, then my money I just took it back the correct amount without tos 150%
p/;s :I enjoyed your project, but you treat us so bad
2  I'm a fan of you, I love digital pennies when I know your project are very excited because this is a very good idea, but now I'm not because your heart

What do you suggest? You come on the thread asking for money and i reply that we are working hard to build up ADZcoin and our community, which we are succeeding in. This week you'll even be able to spend your ADZ earned on Startpeeps in various revshare sites to earn more.

If you have any specific question just let me know.

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: