Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:10:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146018 times)
longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 07:44:32 AM

when pay  srs  Huh i lost 1k money

Be patient man, you didn't lose a thing...You really think money comes falling out of the sky?  Roll Eyes
I have many ideas and wishes with ADZ coin but he did not answer any questions, then my money I just took it back the correct amount without tos 150%
p/;s :I enjoyed your project, but you treat us so bad
2  I'm a fan of you, I love digital pennies when I know your project are very excited because this is a very good idea, but now I'm not because your heart

What do you suggest? You come on the thread asking for money and i reply that we are working hard to build up ADZcoin and our community, which we are succeeding in. This week you'll even be able to spend your ADZ earned on Startpeeps in various revshare sites to earn more.

If you have any specific question just let me know.

Cheers,
Jens
I have said many times I can swap my money into ADZ coin to enter the page as it is revshare support you, I do not ask for money you're only required to have a fairness members have supported you more than 3 months
p/s : this is my money and I deserve to be it does not ask anyone's money

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 02:35:19 PM

Be patient man, you didn't lose a thing...You really think money comes falling out of the sky?  Roll Eyes
I have many ideas and wishes with ADZ coin but he did not answer any questions, then my money I just took it back the correct amount without tos 150%
2  I'm a fan of you, I love digital pennies when I know your project are very excited because this is a very good idea, but now I'm not because your heart

What do you suggest? You come on the thread asking for money and i reply that we are working hard to build up ADZcoin and our community, which we are succeeding in. This week you'll even be able to spend your ADZ earned on Startpeeps in various revshare sites to earn more.

Cheers,
Jens
I have said many times I can swap my money into ADZ coin to enter the page as it is revshare support you, I do not ask for money you're only required to have a fairness members have supported you more than 3 months

Sure that will be an option as stated before. It's just a matter of time, nothing to worry about if you understand what we have n store for Startpeeps and the Start Network. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
longthu

Activity: 728

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 04:10:21 PM

Cheers,
Jens

Sure that will be an option as stated before. It's just a matter of time, nothing to worry about if you understand what we have n store for Startpeeps and the Start Network. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens
when 1 year , 2 year , 3 year or forever

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
DaMart

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:10:15 AM

Any updates on development of ADZ? Price is getting lower and lower and although cheap coins are a nice buy, it would be nice to see some growth in the ADZ price again as well  Smiley.

Trading on: Binance | Bittrex | Yobit
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 01:39:29 PM

Any updates on development of ADZ? Price is getting lower and lower and although cheap coins are a nice buy, it would be nice to see some growth in the ADZ price again as well  Smiley.

Hello,

Here's an interesting post about some predictions of ADZcoin the coming months and even years from somebody who has inside information on what we're doing.

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-predictions/

Make sure to read the entire post and i'm sure you can decide yourself how ADZcoin will do the coming period. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

PS: We don't really worry about price now, all it means is that you can buy super cheap coins atm...

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 10:42:33 AM

Hi Everybody,

Some tutorials have been added to the ADZcoindesk blog related to buying ADZ and spending your Startpeeps earnings on the Startpeepsmarket. And also make sure to read the "prediction timeline" if you haven't done so far, it will give you a better insight about what we have in mind:

Spend Startpeeps Adz: http://adzcoindesk.com/spend-startpeeps-adz-on-startpeepsmarket/
Buy ADZcoin on Yobit: http://adzcoindesk.com/how-to-buy-adzcoin/
ADZcoin predictions: http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-predictions/

So from now on you can spend your earnings here, and more partner sites will be added shortly!

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 06:39:27 PM

so that the VIP status paid? or I misunderstand?

The VIP status is an offer in which we will keep on promoting your referral link for botht eh regular Startpeeps sign ups earning you 10-5-5% commissions 3 levels deeep, and the developer side which will include a voting system that will help take Startpeeps to a new level.

So yes with this in mind and a lifelong passive income stream, it's a paid offer, here s all the info you need: http://jenssteyaert.com/become-a-startpeeps-vip/

About the price, well it's still so early that you can't really draw conclusions yet. I expect a gradual rise as we add more features, options to spend ADZcoin and launch more offers, and an explosion in price once the developer side in Startpeeps is up and we reach teh masses with our social media platform.

Cheers,
Jens

Hi Jens, just sent you ADZcoin for the vip and also sent email to support at startpeeps.  How long before I receive a confirmation email that I am a VIP?

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 05:49:26 AM

so that the VIP status paid? or I misunderstand?

The VIP status is an offer in which we will keep on promoting your referral link for botht eh regular Startpeeps sign ups earning you 10-5-5% commissions 3 levels deeep, and the developer side which will include a voting system that will help take Startpeeps to a new level.

So yes with this in mind and a lifelong passive income stream, it's a paid offer, here s all the info you need: http://jenssteyaert.com/become-a-startpeeps-vip/

About the price, well it's still so early that you can't really draw conclusions yet. I expect a gradual rise as we add more features, options to spend ADZcoin and launch more offers, and an explosion in price once the developer side in Startpeeps is up and we reach teh masses with our social media platform.

Cheers,
Jens

Hi Jens, just sent you ADZcoin for the vip and also sent email to support at startpeeps.  How long before I receive a confirmation email that I am a VIP?

Hello,

Can you please send the transaction details here in PM? I will add you to the VIP list then. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
miningpoolhub
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 04:21:44 PM

Adzcoin Mining Pool Hub opened.

https://adzcoin.miningpoolhub.com

Come and mine together!

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 04:33:00 PM

Hi Jens what are the latest developments? what happens to the revshares that will accept ADZ? i guess the launch was not push thru and cancelled

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 10:04:52 AM

Hi Jens what are the latest developments? what happens to the revshares that will accept ADZ? i guess the launch was not push thru and cancelled

Please take a moment to read the blog, i posted all latest developments here. Adpluscash accepts ADZ already as is revsharenow, also mentioned in this thread. Please check the "spend ADZ rewards page n your Startpeeps dashboard.

More importantly, here's an update on the blog about a 10 million ADZcoin giveaway -> http://adzcoindesk.com/10-million-adzcoin-giveaway/

Make sure to join today and earn free ADZ every day from now on with the cclick of a button. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 11:56:01 AM

Please take a moment to read the blog, i posted all latest developments here. Adpluscash accepts ADZ already as is revsharenow, also mentioned in this thread. Please check the "spend ADZ rewards page n your Startpeeps dashboard.

More importantly, here's an update on the blog about a 10 million ADZcoin giveaway -> http://adzcoindesk.com/10-million-adzcoin-giveaway/

Make sure to join today and earn free ADZ every day from now on with the cclick of a button. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

i lost track, that page was unknown to me until you posted it Smiley thanks

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 04:44:44 PM

Will ADZcoin soon be used on hundreds, maybe even thousands of websites as a replacement for lost ad revenue from people using ad blockers?

Read it here:

http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-adblock-changing-online-advertising/

This could be huge, seriously Wink

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 03:02:29 PM

Here's a follow up on the previous blog post on the ADZcoindesk related to ADZcoin serving a purpose as being a replacement of revenue lost caused by ad blocking software:

http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-filling-a-22-billion-dollar-gap/

I'll go int ful detail of how the entire system works the coming days too, and i'm sure you'll understand how powerful this will become.

As said in the first line:

ADZcoin can become to Google, Facebook and any other ad or data collection agency, what Bitcoin has become to commercial and central banks.

Pretty amazing stuff, read the post and you'll get a better view on this. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
bitwonder

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:08:43 PM

seeing you what you done gave me hight hope for future. just bought alot. will get more, still living in dream world, thank you again.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 03:07:58 AM

seeing you what you done gave me hight hope for future. just bought alot. will get more, still living in dream world, thank you again.

Thanks!

Yeah we have set everything up to ensure ADZcoin can be used as a means of exchange, meaning we have the payment gateway, an ADZ-only marketplace and a payment gateway integrated into Startpeeps.

So now we have decided to give the coin a real pupose, to serve as a replacement for online advertising so publishers can still earn revenue if people use ad blocking technology.

Either way, these are exciting times and i can't waot for our developers to have the api ready and start getting the first websites on board who use ADZ monetization on their site and as a result spread the word Smiley

Cheers,
jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 04:15:38 AM

According to the predictions on your blog about the ADZ value, it should be 10 cents soon right? And then followed by a dollar?

I think me and many others are also waiting for the coin to rise, because some of us actually want to exchange it for $ but right now it's too low to cash out

The coin still seems to be stuck at 1 cent and I really hope your new idea of this API etc boosts the value of this coin.

I thought by launching startpeepsmarket the coin value would have risen but it still seems to be at 1 cent

Fingers crossed for this API plan. I hope it works because I have purchased a lot of ADZ coins in the hopes of it rising

The main focus will be on giving the coin a real purpose that actually helps a lot of people. When that happens a lot of people will adopt the coin and see it as what it is, a decentralized solution to replace online advertising and keeping high quality content free.

So yes you made a very solid investment. Wink

Join Buzzex.io
anderson705

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 03:12:38 AM

hello there Jenss, i tried to mine with 1 gh X11, but it took some where 25 minutes to find 1 block, what are the best to mine with how many power ( mh or gh) . it seem like buying is better right ?
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 07:05:12 AM

hello there Jenss, i tried to mine with 1 gh X11, but it took some where 25 minutes to find 1 block, what are the best to mine with how many power ( mh or gh) . it seem like buying is better right ?

Hmm not sure about that, we haven't set up our mining facility yet so i can't judge that yet. There are however a lot of active mining pools though, so that might be the reason.

Join Buzzex.io
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:59:56 PM

Cheers,
Jens

i lost track, that page was unknown to me until you posted it Smiley thanks

Is that Leroy Fodor? Your like semi famous

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: