Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:22:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146028 times)
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 05:49:36 AM

can't wait to see this happen jenss you are so great and by doing this answering everything here make a lot of us to join u on your future journey it is a legit and concrete plan that you made us keeping this coin, I think if you or member here is smart they will embrace the idea not because of earning right away but for future earning investing for time and will grow big in the end. congrats in advance jenss

Sure thanks I appreciate it!

And yeah you are right it's a solid plan for the long run. How fast it'll grow depends on factors we can already determine next week. But the fact that it'll steadily grow is for sure as more and more people will download the extension which will increase our revenue and allowing us to buy more and more ADZ. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:03:26 AM

I Just came to know about Igive. And if this project can take a turn like Igive, then the future is really bright for ADZcoin monetization. Waiting for the big launch. Is this happening this week or next?

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 06:28:33 AM

I Just came to know about Igive. And if this project can take a turn like Igive, then the future is really bright for ADZcoin monetization. Waiting for the big launch. Is this happening this week or next?

Yep that's right!

This week guaranteed. Wink

Probably friday, but i'll know for sure tonight.

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:40:07 AM

Yep that's right!

I hope those day traders that capable to invest from diff platform can start investing now so it is much better to start strong and more and more followers to come and embrace revenue income coming from this coin, it is not just ordinary coin to use but a real investment. you are so smart jenss. thank you for sharing.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
mms2209

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:26:59 AM

Yep that's right!

Jens,

Just for information, can you please let us know how many members we currently are on Startpeeps?

Also when the launch is happening, can we have a timer on adzcoindesk?

Maybe a count for the number of downloads also would be good for all the members to see how the extension is making publishers go crazy.

Thanks

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 08:53:57 AM

Yep that's right!

I hope those day traders that capable to invest from diff platform can start investing now so it is much better to start strong and more and more followers to come and embrace revenue income coming from this coin, it is not just ordinary coin to use but a real investment. you are so smart jenss. thank you for sharing.

Yeah that's right thanks a lot!

Things look pretty good to start now. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 08:56:09 AM

Yep that's right!

Jens,

Just for information, can you please let us know how many members we currently are on Startpeeps?

Maybe a count for the number of downloads also would be good for all the members to see how the extension is making publishers go crazy.

Thanks

Startpeeps has about 35K accounts, it was more but we deleted a bunch of fake accounts so these are all real. Smiley

Tonight I have another meeting with the developers who are currently working on the last feature and design of the extension so i'll know exactly when we can launch.

And yeah I already had the idea of adding a countdown timer on Adzcoindesk and Startpeeps so will definately do that. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:00:58 AM

wow so we can expect another good news from then, hope it will works both ways,
congrats in advance jenss i'm in yobit right now and many
of us is waiting for this to happen.

mms2209

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:10:23 AM

Yep that's right!

Jens,

Thanks

Startpeeps has about 35K accounts, it was more but we deleted a bunch of fake accounts so these are all real. Smiley

Tonight I have another meeting with the developers who are currently working on the last feature and design of the extension so i'll know exactly when we can launch.

And yeah I already had the idea of adding a countdown timer on Adzcoindesk and Startpeeps so will definately do that. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Thats great. With the countdown i am sure, this will make the price rocket as the time comes nearer for the release.

And yeah, just like me there are pretty a lot of people on Yobit who are waiting for the release.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:16:55 AM

starting to raise it wings now we just need to believe and all us will be happy, dev plans is not only for us to work but the coins to work with us after the implementation of this development sky rocket to the moon and stay just like btc. hahahah.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 09:30:41 AM

Yeah patience will be rewarded that's for sure. Smiley

But as i said we want everything to work properly and the browser extension and AP isn't an easy thing to create. Luckily it will work exactly as i had in mind. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
NH

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 09:44:16 AM

But as i said we want everything to work properly and the browser extension and AP isn't an easy thing to create. Luckily it will work exactly as i had in mind. Smiley
woah nice dev, i like it.
when this coin in new exchnger it'll increse the value

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 10:01:29 AM

Yep that's right!

Jens,

Thanks

Cheers,
Jens

Thats great. With the countdown i am sure, this will make the price rocket as the time comes nearer for the release.

And yeah, just like me there are pretty a lot of people on Yobit who are waiting for the release.

Yeah good way to highlight what we'll be doing once the extension and API launches. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 10:02:26 AM

woah nice dev, i like it.
when this coin in new exchnger it'll increse the value

Yeah I think from next week exchanges will start asking to add the coin hehe.  Cheesy

Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:57:51 AM

Here you can read the debate about Advertisement as an annoying thing which people dont like obviously.

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20160317/09274333934/why-are-people-using-ad-blockers-ads-can-eat-up-to-79-mobile-data-allotments.shtml

mms2209

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:07:56 PM

Here you can read the debate about Advertisement as an annoying thing which people dont like obviously.

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20160317/09274333934/why-are-people-using-ad-blockers-ads-can-eat-up-to-79-mobile-data-allotments.shtml

Another one from Yahoo
http://www.albanydailystar.com/technology/ad-block-users-will-be-banned-from-yahoo-mail-oxnard-tech-day-11544.html

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 12:09:30 PM

Exactly!

Since publishers don't have an alternative at the moment to replace their major source of revenue, they have to annoy their audience. As you can see it's even referred to as "raging war on ad blockers".

So our job the next weeks will just be to show that publishers can integrate an alternative income stream that is free for users, and doesn't require to annoy people in any way.

It'll even give them power because people will be able to give away free money to publishers that deserve it, which can lead to numerous things far superior than "putting up with ads" to keep browsing the internet free for everyone.  Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:15:01 PM

Hopefully the old way to surf the internet will be back soon. Its good to note that the audience get annoyed with Ads in many ways as it also consume their internet data which is really frustrating.

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 12:20:18 PM

Hopefully the old way to surf the internet will be back soon. Its good to note that the audience get annoyed with Ads in many ways as it also consume their internet data which is really frustrating.

Yeah that's right, it's basically impossible these days to not be annoyed when you do'nt have an ad blocker installed. 

You think all these people that commented on that post will install our browser extension and use our system?

Ofcourse they will!  Grin

Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:27:55 PM

Yeah that's right, it's basically impossible these days to not be annoyed when you do'nt have an ad blocker installed. 

You think all these people that commented on that post will install our browser extension and use our system?

Ofcourse they will!  Grin

I am positive just as you. It would be great if you can give them an insight of the project in the comment over there. Atleast they have an alternative and they can start to see the what a big issue Adzcoin is going to tackle in the coming days.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: