Poll
Question: When to hit $10,000?
Jan 2016 - 3 (1.3%)
Feb 2016 - 1 (0.4%)
Mar 2016 - 3 (1.3%)
April 2016 - 11 (4.8%)
Longer than this - 210 (92.1%)
Total Voters: 228

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to hit $10,000?  (Read 28156 times)
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:32:33 PM

It will not reach the $10,000 soon because the value is not rising now around this time and that is because the value keeps a long time stable and many people are not happy with it.
Maybe it will reach that value around some 10 years or something and you need of course some patience for it.

i think even 10 years is a very short time to see the price reach anything near the $10,000 price level. that means that from now on the price must go up with $1000 each year. not going to happen without institutional investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:36:56 PM

It will not reach the $10,000 soon because the value is not rising now around this time and that is because the value keeps a long time stable and many people are not happy with it.
Maybe it will reach that value around some 10 years or something and you need of course some patience for it.

Even after years I don't think that bitcoin reaches 10,000$. If it happens bitcoin will get the attention of most of the government which is not good for bitcoin's long time survival.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:57:29 PM

Even after years I don't think that bitcoin reaches 10,000$. If it happens bitcoin will get the attention of most of the government which is not good for bitcoin's long time survival.

Bitcoin will survive for a long time either it gets support from the government or not but achieving that value is impossible in near future.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:02:45 PM

I can say that it is possible but it require more time since some country still not implement bitcoin adoption yet.
If all country decide to accept bitcoin , there will be more demand on bitcoin that will impact into bitcoin's value.
So for who has known bitcoin, just hold it as much as possible !

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:09:06 PM

I can say that it is possible but it require more time since some country still not implement bitcoin adoption yet.
If all country decide to accept bitcoin , there will be more demand on bitcoin that will impact into bitcoin's value.
If adoption rate increases too we can't expect the price to be $10k that is such a large amount, this may happen after few years, if the present users keeps on spreading bitcoin to others.

zalucia

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:21:42 PM

If adoption rate increases too we can't expect the price to be $10k that is such a large amount, this may happen after few years, if the present users keeps on spreading bitcoin to others.

If the user of the bitcoin is increased from 0.5 million to 5 million people, the price could rise 100 times.

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:19:30 PM

lol at the 'it will never happen' crowd. One word: gold

Gold is different and is around for a few K years, so in that aspect I can't really see it as good comparison. That's why I can agree with some people that say that $10,000 is looking beyond insane at this point. We only don't know how things look after 10-20 years. Chances are low, but definitely not impossible.
Bitcoin, at least in theory, was supposed to emulate gold. That was the original idea behind it. But, I agree that it is to early to call this experiment successful. Gold, is by far, more recognised asset and in the event of a Armageddon-like crash of fiat currencies I bet most of the average Joe's will prefer gold rather than Bitcoin. That is yet another reason why $10k is a distant dreamland. 

this space is intentionally left blank
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:14:02 AM

The date in the choices already surpassed and the remaining is longer than this. Well I think it will that amount after 20 years I guess. Who knows.

or it will never happen, bitcoin price won't hit $10000 ever, who knows. there is not a 'never' option in the poll so people can't choose it. no one expect it here but to be fair it probably happens.
One can't say that it won't hit $10k ever, as the future of bitcoin is unpredictable anything can happen in future, if more users join this forum this can be achieved but what, it take some long days.

well, this is a poll, it should cover all the capabilities that can happen, because, as you said, future of bitcoin is unpredictable, anything can happen in future.
maybe someday $ will dissappear and can never be compare to bitcoin anymore  Undecided
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:28:54 AM

The date in the choices already surpassed and the remaining is longer than this. Well I think it will that amount after 20 years I guess. Who knows.

or it will never happen, bitcoin price won't hit $10000 ever, who knows. there is not a 'never' option in the poll so people can't choose it. no one expect it here but to be fair it probably happens.
One can't say that it won't hit $10k ever, as the future of bitcoin is unpredictable anything can happen in future, if more users join this forum this can be achieved but what, it take some long days.

well, this is a poll, it should cover all the capabilities that can happen, because, as you said, future of bitcoin is unpredictable, anything can happen in future.
maybe someday $ will dissappear and can never be compare to bitcoin anymore  Undecided
Anything will happen with bitcoin as future is unpredictable in bitcoin but dollar will never disappear. I think due to halving price will rise to peak value and by this bitcoin will become popular to some extent as a result we can see good adaptation, so that there is possibility for price to rise more than $1k and it is difficult to obtain $10k.

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:54:32 PM

Bitcoin may also die, being substituted by a more innovative currency. That is just for the completeness of options.

Marbit

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:55:27 PM

Bitcoin may also die, being substituted by a more innovative currency. That is just for the completeness of options.

Exactly bitcoin is unpredictable and so the future is, we are into digital world now and we can expect many new things in coming years, and we might see any better currency then bitcoin in future.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:38:52 PM

Exactly bitcoin is unpredictable and so the future is, we are into digital world now and we can expect many new things in coming years, and we might see any better currency then bitcoin in future.
We should not only focus the positive outcomes, but also take into account the negative variants. Just to avoid being biased.

DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:29:48 PM

As you can see now you see that the value is now not rising now so it will takes a long time until it will reach that high value because if it is going to rise it will takes a long time.
And we must have the patience for it otherwise you are going to sell to early and that would be bad.
MoneyChanger

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:41:48 PM

10k$ is very serious money and for one bitcoin this extremely high price.
This is only possible if bitcoin find place on WALL STREET, else if it is adopted and used in whole world as payment method..
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:46:12 PM

Gold is different and is around for a few K years, so in that aspect I can't really see it as good comparison. That's why I can agree with some people that say that $10,000 is looking beyond insane at this point. We only don't know how things look after 10-20 years. Chances are low, but definitely not impossible.
If it is hitting that high value than there will be a lot of people that is getting rich and that is because they have made an investment and their dreams come true, but you never know what will happen.
The chance is now low that it is possible because it keeps stable for a long time and that is quite bad for the most people who already have Bitcoin.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:49:53 PM

OMG. This is unlikely to happen any time soon. in my opinion bitcoin will reach $ 10,000 price rates in a long time. I predict 2025 is the time bitcoin touched the figure of $ 10,000.  Wink
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:57:42 PM

10k$ is very serious money and for one bitcoin this extremely high price.
This is only possible if bitcoin find place on WALL STREET, else if it is adopted and used in whole world as payment method..
Which at the moment is a very, very distant dream. I don't want to be a nay sayer, but people posting about $5k and beyond should not confuse their wishes with reality. Reality is that till now the all time high that included a severe market manipulation, hardly went to $1200.

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:02:59 PM

I thin we never gonna reach this number, its way too much compared with what the bitcoin price is now.
If it gains a lot of popularity it can gain a very good worth but still not the 10k that people want to reach..
BitFomo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:44:50 PM

Just a few more days now.  Grin
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:59:08 PM

If it is hitting that high value than there will be a lot of people that is getting rich and that is because they have made an investment and their dreams come true, but you never know what will happen.
The chance is now low that it is possible because it keeps stable for a long time and that is quite bad for the most people who already have Bitcoin.

Stability in the price isn't bad at all for Bitcoin holders as Bitcoin functions also as store of wealth. It allows people to store money outside the banking system. And it gives people a great feeling if the value remains the same instead of jumping around from one price level to the other.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: