Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:46:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 298 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins worth buying  (Read 259531 times)
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 03:54:46 PM

maybe Lisk or eth. I do not know, so many coins that are good for the future. and it may be very many new coins are better and deserve. but when, I think it is best to Lisk

There's a lot of people talking about LISK lately. Some really optimistic goal prices are aiming at about 4-5$ per coin once it hits the big exchanges. I have my doubts tho. I own nothing of this alt so I wish look for those that decide to gamble with it.

i agree with them, i think LISK is going to be huge when it is released.
and i think what yobit did with the prerelease scam showed how much this coin has got the attention of the investors, if i remember correctly the first couple of hours of fake yobit was 170BTC volume of trade

--looking for signature--
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 05:33:58 PM

Bitbay - better than Lisk and has more dev but isnt been marketed. Bitbay will have python, has a decentralised market and is goning to get pegged! . . .do your homework and stop been sheep guys! Bitbay is gona be huge

olarsson

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:58:59 PM

Bitbay - better than Lisk and has more dev but isnt been marketed. Bitbay will have python, has a decentralised market and is goning to get pegged! . . .do your homework and stop been sheep guys! Bitbay is gona be huge

I think the Bitbay ICO was in 2014 the Bitbay exchange is up and running. What are the better features of Bitbay that you are talking about. Is it some new development? Which exchanges exept Bitbay-exchange have Bitbay-coin tradeable?
PatrickMacH

Activity: 442
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:49:36 AM

Take a look at 611 (SixEleven): choosing 611 (SixEleven) you can publish data of the 611 blockchain to any Internet connected device using the domain name system.

It's on your imagination how you like to use this combination of blockchain based crypto currency offering an interface to any other internet connected device. For example you can use it to store and publish contracts, publish and/or sign encryption keys, etc.  Cool

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
611 (SixEleven) [SIL coin] following the spirit of the age,
you have to follow the edge of technology
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
alenevaa

Activity: 288
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 10:48:27 AM

Take a look at coins with good reputation and low market cap. As, for example, YACoin [YAC], Ultracoin [UTC], Securecoin [SRC]

██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
|
WINGS           
Where DAO Unicorns are born
|
1st Bitcoin & Ethereum DAO for DAOs
1st Decentralized Chatbot to Smart Contracts Interaction System

|
Wings Bounties Earn Eggs
X-Blockchain DAO

umop-apisdn

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:33:56 PM

I'm excited to see what Digix, waves, lisk, mojo, bitbay, sec, gbt will do. 

It's gonna be a great summer for alts
Dev_Sempak_coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:38:52 PM

today i recomended XVG Smiley
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XVG

the price very low 14satosi

piranha

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:47:51 PM

This coin is a bit different, and it's not for everyone. They are developing, real income web assets like this forum. I'm not 100%, but I think they are the people who started this forum?  Check out Postcoin still way early on it. 
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 12:38:11 PM

I think the Bitbay ICO was in 2014 the Bitbay exchange is up and running. What are the better features of Bitbay that you are talking about. Is it some new development? Which exchanges exept Bitbay-exchange have Bitbay-coin tradeable?

There is a lot of development in BitBay. BitBay will be the first fully decentralized market going out of beta. Release version will come end of this month. The list of improvements and bug fixes is to long to post here. When release version is out, the updates will come fast. First out is templates for the main market.
BitBay is traded at Bittrex, ccex, Bter, and in it's own market.
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:53:39 PM

Take a look at coins with good reputation and low market cap. As, for example, YACoin [YAC], Ultracoin [UTC], Securecoin [SRC]

These are old coins. I am not sure if they still have good developments. People like new concepts with coins.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 05:31:50 AM

There are very promising tokens these days like Ethan and lisk. One that I'm looking forward is the icon which is the waves, it's been gathering so much attention and funds due to bits potential and use. I might just in best to it if I only have much btc.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
razen489

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:37:25 AM

Good list here https://www.coingecko.com/en
I think NEM is a good coin to own
Pastafarian

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 06:02:01 AM

Sativacoin (STV)!!!  Wink

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:16:04 AM

Rai is on the way Smiley I think it's worthy to buy these coin today, price keeps on increasing eventhough it is not yet officially under any exchanges/trading site.
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:12:02 PM

ADZ, DASH, LISK are the ones to buy and of course BTC

dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 04:07:48 AM

DOPE and Sativacoin def. worth buying Smiley

we have big things coming!  Grin Cheesy

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:17:11 AM

ZEIT

Transfer of BTC takes ~ ½ hour or more.
Transfer of ZEIT takes ~ 2 minutes.

BTC is no longer an option for micropayments.
Even when One ZEIT hits $1 , we will still be excellent for the micropayment industry.

BTC holder gain no interest.
ZEIT holder gain 15% per year now , and in 2017 on 5% per year after.
@ 5% yearly we are a competitor to Utility Stocks such as Telecommunications & Electric Company Stock Dividends
(Plus our coin can payout after every 20 days, where the stocks dividends are paid only every 3 months)

Also an unused utility is ZEIT could be used to create a Lock & Key system, for International Vaults (Real World or Virtual)

As people become aware of the advantages of ZEIT over BTC and others, the paradigm shift will occur and our price will reflect that.

ZEIT is backed by our ever growing number of Knights that each hold 100 million coins to use 10% of their interest for charitable works.
Before the Knights ,   100 million coins was only    ~$75
With only 15 Knights, 100 million coins now cost ~$1403.
The coin will be 3 years old in March 2017.

When we reach 100 Knights, few will be able to afford ZEIT Knighthood , so don't wait too long.  Smiley

Cool
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:25:25 PM

This is a very interesting new ICO coming up soon with a very well established developer.It is going to use both the ethereum and NXT blockchain https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1418497.new#new

█████████████████████
instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:26:32 PM

If you keep your eyes open you will stumble upon the interesting ones! Cool
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:50:28 AM

If you keep your eyes open you will stumble upon the interesting ones! Cool

Do you know any good profitable altcoin to mine at present. The Ethereum is almost non profitable for me.

B2

BitDouble.io

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 298 »
  Print  

Jump to: