Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:37:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to go to US$800+  (Read 18506 times)
Kalder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:36:15 PM

I honestly think this is possible this year because of the halving, a lot of speculators already said it and I think it will rise in its price because of it.
Its just a matter of time we need but its gonna happen for sure, I have no doubts about that.

Yes we might reach 800$ because of the halving that is coming and there are money user of bitcoin know about this halving will give them profit when it arrives.

Yes we gonna hit the 800 dollar but it will take some time of course, the halving is coming but its not sure if this is gonna be good.
The price of 800 dollar is not very hard to reach in my opinion and it will happen this year, for higher amount the halving also need to be good.

Halving will take the value of bitcoin to a higher level, and we can expect this price at the time of halving and if not then may be at the end of year 2016, this value is pretty possible to achieve in this year.

$800 could be the price just after halving. Then the price will rise to about $1000 by the end of the year.

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 01:00:51 PM

With today's news of the Global market crash, I believe chinese investors will start buying up BTC to hedge against the low rate of the Yuan.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11569321

You're all going to be very rich if you hold your Bitcoins today.

I wish the day will come, because everyone want to rich, but i also think that it is not possible because all people are holding their bitcoins when halving is coming and people will sell they bitcoins than the price of bitcoins will down suddenly, than mostly people will face the lose. so be-careful and use your sense.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:18:26 PM

yeah, why not.
$800 is only less than twice the curreny amount and also it is still >$300 less than the last ATH so i guessit is possible.

Buying the dip...
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:30:52 PM

With today's news of the Global market crash, I believe chinese investors will start buying up BTC to hedge against the low rate of the Yuan.

I wish the day will come, because everyone want to rich, but i also think that it is not possible because all people are holding their bitcoins when halving is coming and people will sell they bitcoins than the price of bitcoins will down suddenly, than mostly people will face the lose. so be-careful and use your sense.
I always wait for that moment to arrive,,trust me
I often save bitcoin I get and try not to use that at the time of bitcoin prices rose to $ 800, it also can bring many advantages for me
Pastonia

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:11:17 PM

yeah, why not.
$800 is only less than twice the curreny amount and also it is still >$300 less than the last ATH so i guessit is possible.

I also think so. The price will be around $500 before the halving. It just needs to rise $300 to get to $800.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:48:57 PM

yeah, why not.

I also think so. The price will be around $500 before the halving. It just needs to rise $300 to get to $800.

Indeed and its also that the halving can even let the price rise to a higher amount because the halving will be very profitable.
A lot of users investment purely for the halving that is coming and this will also helps the bitcoin in my eyes.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:00:02 PM

yeah, why not.

Just $300? We are struggling to get the price to come even close to $500 for quite some time now while the difference is "just" $70-$80 at average. This $300 increase to $800 will cost a lot time and may not even be reached this year.
BombayChicken

Activity: 269

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:27:50 PM

yeah, why not.

Just $300? We are struggling to get the price to come even close to $500 for quite some time now while the difference is "just" $70-$80 at average. This $300 increase to $800 will cost a lot time and may not even be reached this year.

You are right. 800 is something that shouldn't be in your dreams. Let's try to get to 500 first and see what will happen. Another break out, or perhaps some stabilization..
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:26:07 AM

yeah, why not.

You are right. 800 is something that shouldn't be in your dreams. Let's try to get to 500 first and see what will happen. Another break out, or perhaps some stabilization..
That will only happen after some 3 years I think because as you can see you see that the value is not even rising now and that is already quite bad for Bitcoin itself.
This year Bitcoin will only reach the $500 I think, it keeps stable for a long time and it is now rising slowly.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:56:20 AM

yeah, why not.

That will only happen after some 3 years I think because as you can see you see that the value is not even rising now and that is already quite bad for Bitcoin itself.
This year Bitcoin will only reach the $500 I think, it keeps stable for a long time and it is now rising slowly.

No mate bitcoin will cross $1k mark at the end of the year and now it will not take too long to reach $500 as we are now very close to achieve that value.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:10:02 AM

I honestly think this is possible this year because of the halving, a lot of speculators already said it and I think it will rise in its price because of it.
Its just a matter of time we need but its gonna happen for sure, I have no doubts about that.

Yes we might reach 800$ because of the halving that is coming and there are money user of bitcoin know about this halving will give them profit when it arrives.

Yes we gonna hit the 800 dollar but it will take some time of course, the halving is coming but its not sure if this is gonna be good.
The price of 800 dollar is not very hard to reach in my opinion and it will happen this year, for higher amount the halving also need to be good.

Halving will take the value of bitcoin to a higher level, and we can expect this price at the time of halving and if not then may be at the end of year 2016, this value is pretty possible to achieve in this year.

$800 could be the price just after halving. Then the price will rise to about $1000 by the end of the year.
It is difficult to predict how large whales will react after halving.If prices start picking up,many people will start selling their coins.This will increase the supply nullifying the halving effect

newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:40:39 PM

There is no indicator that the price is /will go to 800. There is a positive momemtum.. true. But let's not get over excited. This is doomed for failure and with that disappointment.
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:19:15 PM

yeah, why not.

The value will not go to that high, as you can see now you see that the value is not even rising now around this time and that is already bad for the people who have Bitcoin.
I also think that it will reach maximal around the $500 because you see now indeed that the value will rise slowly so that is quite good now for this time, it kept stable for a long time.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:27:34 PM

I believe its possible for bitcoin to hit 800 $. Its going up everyday so its logical to think that there is high possibility to touch new high.
If touch 800 $ this year it will be amazing, even more if stay on that after rise.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:39:36 PM

Most likely the 800 dollar will be reached its the question when but I think it will get reached at the end of this year most likely.
There is just such a good chance it will hit it this year.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:18:25 PM

Most likely the 800 dollar will be reached its the question when but I think it will get reached at the end of this year most likely.

The bitcoin will indeed reach the 800 dollar, its still need to rise 300 dollar these days.. I think this is reachable easy.
The halving will most likely even let the price rise to a higher amount than the 800 dollar.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:05:30 PM

The bitcoin will indeed reach the 800 dollar, its still need to rise 300 dollar these days.. I think this is reachable easy.
The halving will most likely even let the price rise to a higher amount than the 800 dollar.

No one is sure about the price at the halving, either it will fall or rise, and if it will rise then we will be seeing the all time high value in this year.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:18:39 PM

The bitcoin will go soon or later to the amount of 800 dollar in my opinion, its just a matter of time before this is gonna happen by the halving.
The halving is such a good event it will be very sweet.

Jamitadson

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:47:53 PM

The bitcoin will go soon or later to the amount of 800 dollar in my opinion, its just a matter of time before this is gonna happen by the halving.

I am sure it will go to $800. But it will take at least 3 to 5 months to get that level. The adoption is not so high now.
Astonuse

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:30:45 PM

I am sure it will go to $800. But it will take at least 3 to 5 months to get that level. The adoption is not so high now.

The mass adoption will determine the price fundamentally. Speculation is just affecting the price temperately.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: