Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:29:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 12:57:00 AM

I did received my FLY from Cryptopia too (like 2 hours ago).

Thanks Cryptopia for all the hard work you guys putted into this coin.

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:14:31 AM

Guys I want to just take a moment and reflect. Now things are calming down. I want to say that even though I dont know most of you, I care about you. Youve trusted me to lead this coin and do my best and to protect its integrity. Even though my anti-dump didnt work out as planned, we have taken a new direction that has caught on popularity very fast. I hope you see that what I did today was for you guys. I had nothing to gain. Real or not. I felt YOUR funds were threatened. So I went to the front, and faced it head on. So, I want you to know I will always do all I can to ensure a safe environment for you when other coin devs could care less what happens. Anyway, moving on , we need to get listed on another exchange. Some have said bleutrade. If anyone has any further suggestions, please post.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:10:00 AM

Guys I want to just take a moment and reflect. Now things are calming down. I want to say that even though I dont know most of you, I care about you. Youve trusted me to lead this coin and do my best and to protect its integrity. Even though my anti-dump didnt work out as planned, we have taken a new direction that has caught on popularity very fast. I hope you see that what I did today was for you guys. I had nothing to gain. Real or not. I felt YOUR funds were threatened. So I went to the front, and faced it head on. So, I want you to know I will always do all I can to ensure a safe environment for you when other coin devs could care less what happens. Anyway, moving on , we need to get listed on another exchange. Some have said bleutrade. If anyone has any further suggestions, please post.

Vegas

I know a little Exchange. https://www.coingather.com/exchange/BSD/BTC  (He is a Bitsend supporter since over one year, great contact and always fast updates!)

Code:
rapta		https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=104568

Best Regards Christian

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 10:49:42 AM

regarding cryptopia i have to say their support emails are always very professional
the communication from the number name account that seems to represent them on BTT seems to be a different person

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:46:13 AM

their emotionally charged decision to delist Fly is quite dissappointing

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:21:41 PM

Well, I think Adam and I are too much alike. We are both passionate and strong. In a way I cant really blame Adam for being upset and frustrated as they did put up with problems in the fly wallet, but I think he could have handled the situation more professionally. Anyway Xprophet one of our team members is working on getting FLY wallet updated on Yobit. Xprophet spends a lot of time on Yobit and knows some top guys there. So no promises on Yobit. The only promise is I will work non stop to get us listed on a nice exchange , very soon.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:22:46 PM

Vegas

I know a little Exchange. https://www.coingather.com/exchange/BSD/BTC  (He is a Bitsend supporter since over one year, great contact and always fast updates!)

Code:
rapta		https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=104568

Best Regards Christian

Thank you Christian!!!!

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:08:15 PM

Guys Xprophet has been working with Yobit to bring the fly wallet back online. The admins are backlogged, but they said they would bring it back online within a week. I would not do anything with Yobit until the wallet is officially online. I also thought it a good idea to have 2 exchanges, so we are looking at listing on a second exchange. I have big plans for fly. Our wallet compiling service is already completing orders, and I will add POSP once we are listed again.

Vegas

Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:23:18 PM

Guys Xprophet has been working with Yobit to bring the fly wallet back online. The admins are backlogged, but they said they would bring it back online within a week. I would not do anything with Yobit until the wallet is officially online. I also thought it a good idea to have 2 exchanges, so we are looking at listing on a second exchange. I have big plans for fly. Our wallet compiling service is already completing orders, and I will add POSP once we are listed again.

Vegas

Yobit isn't good....i wait now since two month on the update LimecoinX to BitSend and i have pay BTC for that. Old LIMX market is still closed.

___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:28:27 PM

Cryptopia s a piece of shit exchange that s for sure. Having this kind of emotional argument with their users is simply unacceptable. I remember asking Bitstamp and Cryptsy 1000 stupid questions about my 1000 different withdrawals, especially couple years back when I was green into crypto, and their support reply s always been very professional and pleasant. So fuck that explanation about them being emotional or overworked.

Cause WE re customers and WE choose what exchange to use and pay them FEES for their service.

Reading this shit just makes me want to open a separate thread about Cryptopia and their "service" where we can all share our experience with them. I m sure there are dozens of people here who d very nice to discuss the way we ve been treated by this gentleman. Regardless what is the issue or what mistakes were made, the language this guy uses s for flee market trading and not for an crypto exchange which strives to become one of the big ones.

Anyway, I ll never touch them again, I ll keep my business elsewhere and I suggest you all do the same. Vegas, I know you try to do the best for FLY, but you also know why I left the team and I do not see things improving since that period. If Fly can live, draft a plan how it can live, if not, lets all admit it cannot live and move on. One thing s for sure, you donating 1 BTC to Cryptopia and then being treated this way s not the best move you ever did in your life.

I also think Yobit s not solution, Fly was listed there and we all remember how it went.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:20:21 PM

Cryptopia s a piece of shit exchange that s for sure. Having this kind of emotional argument with their users is simply unacceptable. I remember asking Bitstamp and Cryptsy 1000 stupid questions about my 1000 different withdrawals, especially couple years back when I was green into crypto, and their support reply s always been very professional and pleasant. So fuck that explanation about them being emotional or overworked.

Cause WE re customers and WE choose what exchange to use and pay them FEES for their service.

Reading this shit just makes me want to open a separate thread about Cryptopia and their "service" where we can all share our experience with them. I m sure there are dozens of people here who d very nice to discuss the way we ve been treated by this gentleman. Regardless what is the issue or what mistakes were made, the language this guy uses s for flee market trading and not for an crypto exchange which strives to become one of the big ones.

Anyway, I ll never touch them again, I ll keep my business elsewhere and I suggest you all do the same. Vegas, I know you try to do the best for FLY, but you also know why I left the team and I do not see things improving since that period. If Fly can live, draft a plan how it can live, if not, lets all admit it cannot live and move on. One thing s for sure, you donating 1 BTC to Cryptopia and then being treated this way s not the best move you ever did in your life.

I also think Yobit s not solution, Fly was listed there and we all remember how it went.

Ivan all great points and I agree with you 100% on everything you said. Let me clarify some things. At the time I donated 1 Btc to Cryptopia, they had put up with loads of fly wallet updates, and many of the updates didnt work. So, Im a strong believer in that if you work you get paid. It seems like they were putting a lot more time into fly wallet than others. I dont recommend you open a seperate thread about Cryptopia, your better than that. Its common knowledge how Cryptopia owners speak to their customers.

Now onto Fly. Its sounds like you want a crystal clear roadmap with a direction, and you should be asking, as I would too.

For the past few months, Ive tried many ways to bring value to fly. I wanted to create something that people wanted. I offered many services in exchange for fly, and no one seemed interested until now.

What has finally gathered very strong interest is our many crypto services. As we are not on an exchange, I have been accepting btc for now, but when we reopen on an exchange then I will only accept fly for our services.

Our services include:

We are able to compile for the following platforms:
Windows 32 bit and 64 bit - .06 BTC for either or .12 BTC for both
Mac OS .1 BTC
Rasberry Pi .1 BTC
Android .3 BTC (Includes required backend server hosting)

We also own our own data center that has the fastest and most up to date servers available and a private 1Gps fiber optic internet for lightning fast seed nodes and Android server.

With this powerful data center and lightning fast internet we are able to offer the fastest seed nodes and Block explorers in the world!! Here is the pricing:

6 months of block explorer .06 BTC
12 months of block explorer .1 BTC FLY
6 months of seed nodes .06 FLY
12 months of seed nodes .1 BTC

Purchase of both seed nodes and block explorer for 6 months costs: .9 BTC

Purchase of both seed nodes and block explorer for 6 months costs: .15 BTC

As we have 3 full time very talented devs, there are many other services that we offer. We also have 2 extremely talented graphics artists that can give your wallet a new look.

We can also code custom UI and custom graphics for your wallet. Custom graphics for your wallet will be accepted in the form of btc only and is at the cost of .5 btc - 1 btc depending on your needs. 1btc is the extreme UI change. See XDE2 wallet pic below, this is our custom UI work. EVERYTHING is changed!

I have created a seperate thread to market our services found here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1483690.new#new 
When fly is back on the exchange, prices will be converted into fly, thus raising the demand and price.

Hopefully this clarifies things.

Vegas

xProphet

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:26:51 PM

Yobit isn't good....i wait now since two month on the update LimecoinX to BitSend and i have pay BTC for that. Old LIMX market is still closed.

Don't you have your coin listed on the Bittrex? If you have, I think you don't need to care much about Yobit.
But we need to care about keeping FLY on at least one exchange. Some time ago I was helping Yobit with reporting bugs, I hope they will help me too and update FLY wallet on their side.
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:30:42 PM

Don't you have your coin listed on the Bittrex? If you have, I think you don't need to care much about Yobit.
But we need to care about keeping FLY on at least one exchange. Some time ago I was helping Yobit with reporting bugs, I hope they will help me too and update FLY wallet on their side.

You can see all exchanges in my signature. ^^

___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:43:16 PM

You can see all exchanges in my signature. ^^

I want to personally thank you for your dedication to LimX. Its rare to see this kind of long term dedication.

Vegas

groggin
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:51:26 PM

^
i see Alcruex in the sig above^, i have a few currencies i trade there, (only a few months now though), seems OK, no problems or tantrums, anyway

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:06:59 PM

^
i see Alcruex in the sig above^, i have a few currencies i trade there, (only a few months now though), seems OK, no problems or tantrums, anyway

I tried to add us to Alcurex and it seems they are not accepting any more listings. It reads "COIN REQUEST OFFLINE UNTILL NEW SITE IS READY."

https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/newcoin

Vegas

dennislevy

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:12:53 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2016, 07:28:30 PM by dennislevy

Bittrex would be the best option at this point and time.
I did mention to you Vegas on how you could talk to Bill, one of the owners and coders of Bittrex.
Join, Bittrex slack and contact Bill through PM, when you see him post something in general part
of slack. Kees got AMS listed there also, so he would know how to help you get Fly listed. Also.
Griffith may have some knowledge too. As he may have a coin or two listed there.
Volume need to be a .2 BTC a day. Not a real problem as can be accomplished with a few trades
between ourselves. Bittrex would be better exposure for Fly as has more traders there. Also DMD
is listed there too. Between Kees, Griffith, and Cryptonit, plenty of knowledge and insight.

Peace, Dennis

P.S. If you are going to change wallet over to POSP, do it now, so they do not have to update wallet right away!
Lets not rock the boat for a few months?

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:03:55 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2016, 04:39:18 PM by vegasguy

Guys we are still looking for an exchange. Xprophet is helping us getting fixed up on yobit, but he was honest that there are no guarantees. So I think we need to continue to look for another exchange. We need to get listed quickly. I think bittrex is a bad idea as I feel the process to get listed will take too long. So Im open to suggestions. I really would much rather avoid the massive exchanges like Bittrex and Polo. I know some of you are not fans of Yobit, but here is the truth, they get enormous traffic there. Most coins are listed there, and they dont have a min vol requirement.

What about https://bter.com/lang/en

UPDATE: Ok nevermind. Thats out. https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=bter.com

Vegas

groggin
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:36:11 PM

so why not bleutrade?

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:29:51 PM

so why not bleutrade?

Ok Submitting our listing to Bleu-Trade. I hope they list us.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: