Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:24:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 10:02:37 PM

Guys here is the latest update. Since everything is working all it does is update those exempt from withdrawal. It doesnt go into effect until block 46,000. So if you just got added, dont try to withdraw until :

1. I announce exchange has updated
2. We have passed block 46,000 and you find your name on the following list:

Latest list that will take effect at block 46,000 (providing Crytopia) is on new wallet.

https://github.com/CoinProjects/Fly-coin/blob/master/src/additionalfee.cpp#L218

Also we have a new autoupdate: Just run this to update your flywallet:

http://www.keesdewit.nl/fly/wallet/setup.exe

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:04:28 PM

I'm on the list ... SUPER !
I understand that we are waiting to block 46000 ?
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:12:22 PM

Thank you for putting me on the list, once it's active I'll get some more FLY  Grin

Keep up the good work

Soooooooon...............
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 11:38:33 PM

I'm on the list ... SUPER !
I understand that we are waiting to block 46000 ?

Its a base process and we always need a short period for stabilizing the network, let it on exchange running, announcement...and so on...So at Block 46k, Vegas will announce if everything is ok!

Greetz
Meta
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:14:46 AM

Im really worried about this coin. It raises many warningflags.

Small group of holders
Dev have controll of a wallet that can award ppl
This coin is one of the most centralized coins.
Dev says he dont want it on Bittrex.  But the truth is that it can not be listed there in the way it is coded.
Huge fees that can punish ppl.
Its just coded so dev and big holders can controll the trading and small holders can be dumped on.
This is a coin that ppl needs to trust the big bagholders a lot more than in other coins, if they stop trusting they will have problems to sell their coins.
You cant use it in the way that most coins can.
.... And more.
This coin is nothing new its just in the hands of a few ppl that can keep the price high (pumped) and that is not good for any coins.

You are right - it is different but, we think it is different in a good way. Typical is many coins have a few people holding big bags - you just don't know it because... they split it over many addresses and do not do name claims so, you have no idea who they big holders are or, when they will pump & dump.

Here the team was required to name claim and agreed to only sell POS stakes. If a team member dumps, everyone would know and, it would damage their reputation. We are moving slow. It was originally announced that we would be doing things differently by setting up anti-dumping policies. If pumping and dumping and fast sales are what someone wants, they can buy and trade on the exchange and avoid fees.

If non-team members want to participate in the free distributions they need to name claim. Many have but, it is not required. The high fees go right to the SuperFly rewards wallet for distribution to small bag holders. The top holders are ineliigible.

The complexity of the code caused initial problems because, it is something that has not been done before. Most issue have been worked out and soon all w/d's from exchanges will not have high fees. While that section of code is being done, we are hard coding exemptions for people from those fees.

As for real world uses, it will come. 1st is finaization of code, then, promotion and finally real usage followed by lowering of fees on sending to exchanges. This is a long term play - definitely not your typical coin.
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 12:19:28 AM

Guys here is the latest update. Since everything is working all it does is update those exempt from withdrawal. It doesnt go into effect until block 46,000. So if you just got added, dont try to withdraw until :

Latest list that will take effect at block 46,000 (providing Crytopia) is on new wallet.

Vegas

Awesome success: 56 claimed names on blockexplorer!

Its increasing slow and steady!

EBK1000
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:43:56 AM

Vegas

So, I'm running the Mac version of the wallet so what can I do?

Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:17:43 AM

wow.... that last thread escalated quickly... This being my first post on the new thread some of you are probably wondering where i have been for the last 7-8 days... i can sum that up for you in 1 word... Cryptsy.

getting my crypto out of that exchange has been an absolute nightmare, i got super fed up with crypto for a while and didnt go on anything crypto related on the internet and i just coded a bunch. anyway....

What happen if I buy some coins at the exchange and sent them to my wallet? Do I need to pay the high fees, too?

Yes, currently the fees apply to everyone doing any transaction that does not have their wallet in the exemption list.

Is there a way to get FLY from Cryptopia to my wallet without the really high fees or do I have to wait to get included in the next wallet release?

same answer as above,
however i will add this. i was put to work on making a second address type that would allow everyone to withdraw from exchanges for free without fees and it is done (some minor testing pending), it just needs to be integrated into the gui as the way to use these addresses is currently only available from the command line. Most of the way the wallet uses publick, private (scriptIDs and keyIDs) has been extended on and or modified.

the next wallet update 1.78? or 1.79? i dont actually know what we are on right now, should have the new addresses integrated into the wallet. kees will probably put the finishing touches on them to make what i did a bit more pretty.

~Griffith
keesdewit
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 11:01:38 AM

Vegas

So, I'm running the Mac version of the wallet so what can I do?

Get yourself a real computer LOL (Just joking)

We will make the Mac wallet asap

c00p3r

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Frank Sinatra

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 11:34:53 AM

Mac Wallet v1.7.8

Download

size: 31MB
sha256sum: D9B525E2F52B20C5B37C97B780ECC06583F590EB53D30D36E9DAF38C87F4C80A
stoner19

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:51:46 PM

First crypto where top holders are REQUIRED to claim their address so everyone knows who they are.

How can you "require" someone to claim their address?

If you want to participate in the community Superfly stake fund then it is required for you to do a name claim.

I still don't understand how this validates anything. Anyone can just make up a fake name, right?
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 04:04:27 PM

First crypto where top holders are REQUIRED to claim their address so everyone knows who they are.

If you want to participate in the community Superfly stake fund then it is required for you to do a name claim.

I still don't understand how this validates anything. Anyone can just make up a fake name, right?

If u r able to promote over 20 fakeaccounts Flycoin and prove ur claimed 20 addresses?

groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:07:17 PM

why would you put someone else's name on your own stash?

this is all about teamwork

study the rules and cooperate, you will see and you will FLY   Wink

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
Mark Zuckerberg

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Yes. The answer is yes.

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:00:43 PM

Vegas

Thank you for getting me added so close to the release, much appreciated.  Time to do a little buying.   Grin
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:18:01 PM

Vegas

Thank you for getting me added so close to the release, much appreciated.  Time to do a little buying.   Grin

Please note I have just spoke to HEX at Cryptopia and they HAVE NOT updated their end yet....

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:53:33 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 08:10:44 PM by vegasguy

Thank you Groggin, some people dont get it. They think its about ways to cheat the system. Ok I have a proposal.

We need more buy support on Cyrptopia. Its not terrible, and our coin is a few months old. I want to propose a solution and get feedback on what you guys think. Please remain professional.

Ok so with the 10% staking fee, Superfly finally is building its balance nicely. Now we have more, I want to start giving more away. Ive been giving about 5 FLY per person a week away. I want to increase that to 8-10 fly a per person per week, without draining the wallet.

So in fly its a give-gain, win-win. Here is my proposal:

Raise the min fly to 200 to qualify. This means that less people will qualify, BUT the rewards will be larger for those that do. This does NOT benefit the rich at all. It benefits those that buy/hold fly. This will generate more buy support which we need. It will also give more fly per week to those that support it. So less people qualify, but youll get more if you do. So lets get feedback plz.

The other thought was creating a weekly lottery. Min 100 max 1000 fly to qualify. The more fly you hold the more "tickets" you have. We would also need some way to prove its done fair. Someone mentioned using a public lottery somehow.

These are just ideas.

Thank you

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:54:30 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 08:18:02 PM by vegasguy

Vegas

Thank you for getting me added so close to the release, much appreciated.  Time to do a little buying.   Grin

Please note I have just spoke to HEX at Cryptopia and they HAVE NOT updated their end yet....

Ok so I give those guys at cryptopia a lot of slack because there are just the two of them. I gave them the wallet about 24 hours ago. Did they say they would do it today?

Vegas

EBK1000
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:11:04 PM

Mac Wallet v1.7.8

Download

size: 31MB
sha256sum: D9B525E2F52B20C5B37C97B780ECC06583F590EB53D30D36E9DAF38C87F4C80A

Thank you very much, it's all good, I need to get some more FLY  Smiley

binmon

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:14:53 PM

Thank you Groggin, some people dont get it. They think its about ways to cheat the system. Ok I have a proposal.

We need more buy support on Cyrptopia. Its not terrible, and our coin is a few months old. I want to propose a solution and get feedback on what you guys think. Please remain professional.

Ok so with the 10% staking fee, Superfly finally is building its balance nicely. Now we have more, I want to start giving more away. Ive been giving about 5 FLY per person a week away. I want to increase that to 8-10 fly a per person per week, without draining the wallet.

So in fly its a give-gain, win-win. Here is my proposal:

Raise the min fly to 200 to qualify. This means that less people will qualify, BUT the rewards will be larger for those that do. This does NOT benefit the rich at all. It benefits those that buy/hold fly. This will generate more buy support which we need. It will also give more fly per week to those that support it. So less people qualify, but youll get more if you do. So lets get feedback plz.

Thank you

Vegas

I think you will likely get two trains of thought on this; one from those who already have superFLY availability, and those who don't.
I fall withing the latter category, and think that the community is already small enough, we need MORE participation, MORE superfly holders, and making this tougher will not help achieve a larger participation.

It is tough to gather together 100 FLY, let alone 200, just look at availability.  One question which was not answered in your announcement of the proposoal is "do existing 100FLY holders have to acquire another 100, or are they grandfathered in?"  This is important, because even if you were to grandfather existing superFLY members (which I think you would royally torque off if you made them re-qualify) there will be significant pressure for say, 10 new members, to be able to purchase 2000 FLY; they simply aren't available without REALLY escalating the current price........ and making it YET MORE difficult to achieve superFLY status.  

Overall, as you can tell by now, I don't think it's a good idea.  I think it will, in the long run, create less buy support, the opposite of your stated objective.

Thank you.

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:22:55 PM

Thanks for your feedback. So another option would be to payout based on holdings. In this model it still does NOT reward the rich. We would max out rewards at say 500. Im just throwing out ideas. This would not leave the guys with 100 behind, but would reward those that have purchased more and supported fly, and cause those that want more rewards to purchase more fly.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: