Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:44:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 02:26:12 PM

FLYCoin>>>>>>>FLY HIGH!!!

Go go go Team FLY

Jewel Wink

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 04:08:46 PM

Guys im writing a detailed whitepaper of how fly will integrate into the very successful XDE2 Massive marketing machine, that everyone can be a part of. Im still writing the detailed whitepaper on that, but if you want to see it in action, visit the XDE2 thread.

Vegas

Is this thread about FLY or some other coin?   Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ya, ya, MM.

Ill stay on topic Wink

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 04:19:43 PM

So, the other projects Ive talked about are not forgotten, and they are important enough to finish. Griffith was VERY VERY close to finishing our pool. Winmon and I actually connected to it, and then after a few seconds it would disconnect us. Where Griffith was struggling was with lib V8. So, Im going to ask him again about it today, and see if we can struggle through the last part and finish  it, or find someone to help us finish it. Thats the current status of the pool. I think it will be important to finish that, as it will buy coins from the exchange and push the price up. We reached out to Limex dev, and he came and looked at the code , and it simply was not his area of expertise. I appreciate his honesty on that. But, I think thats something that needs to be finished to push forward momentum to fly. If anyone knows NOMP or UNOMP, please please PM me. I need your help.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 04:56:40 PM

Guys I want to add , while we are just relaxing.. the fly wallet is FLAWLESS!!! Everything works better than I ever imagined!!!! Its polished , and shined like a dmd Wink  More than that it has very handsome payouts , while I have added so many different anti-inflationary measures that in my mind, its one of the top anti POS inflationary coins out there, if not the top. In the next 8 weeks we might be able to bump it to 20% when we add the high POS superfly wallet. I think thats a safe move. 20% seems to be the sweet spot, to pay users a nice reward , while keeping inflation in check.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:37:16 PM

Guys im writing a detailed whitepaper of how fly will integrate into the very successful XDE2 Massive marketing machine, that everyone can be a part of. Im still writing the detailed whitepaper on that, but if you want to see it in action, visit the XDE2 thread.

Vegas

Is this thread about FLY or some other coin?   Shocked Shocked Shocked

Sounds like something spotsy would do but remember spotsy was just one of many alter egos and vegasguy could very well possibly be another one Cool

Ok im busted , Im spots.. LOL.  You know why I cant be Spots, hes dead. I put him out of his misery  a few years ago..LOL

Vegas

hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:44:54 PM

I am surprise this coin got hacked.

midnight_miner

Activity: 652
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 10:57:52 PM

Vegas

Is this thread about FLY or some other coin?   Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ya, ya, MM.

Ill stay on topic Wink

Vegas

Don't want to see you banned from your own forum for cross posting.  Wink

FLY is your baby... anything else is extracurricular activities (flings).  Grin
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:02:23 AM

You know why I cant be Spots, hes dead. I put him out of his misery  a few years ago..LOL

Vegas

Rumors of his death were greatly exaggerated unfortunately, but I hear his legs are pretty stuffed.
FogHorn_LegHorn

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 02:24:48 PM

You know why I cant be Spots, hes dead. I put him out of his misery  a few years ago..LOL

Vegas

Rumors of his death were greatly exaggerated unfortunately, but I hear his legs are pretty stuffed.

Spots and Bobsurplus are the two worst people in crypto and both need to be put down. Bobsurplus just told me he is in Montreal. Anyone want to join me on a trip to meet with him?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:26:21 PM

Vegas

Spots and Bobsurplus are the two worst people in crypto and both need to be put down. Bobsurplus just told me he is in Montreal. Anyone want to join me on a trip to meet with him?

The good news, is , I think posting my "manifesto of truth" ,  as hard as it was really brought to light, that I truly am on your side , and always have been, and not out for my own gain. I do crypto cause I love it. There is a surprise at every turn, and its never boring. At the same time, once I realized all the thugs, and liars and thieves, in crypto,  I knew I had to create a force to combat it. Although Ive made mistakes on fly, not one of them was to hurt anyone else, or game the system for my own greed. They were simply honest mistakes, that I just didnt know. This does not make me dishonest, it makes me ignorant on the subject. I had to make those mistakes, to get where we are now. I feel well rounded, and clear and focused today, and I think many will forgive my mistakes in the past as they were not malicious. Thank you for understanding. Again, fly is on autopilot for a short time, to just rest. The next step in a few weeks is to raise the POS rate of the superfly wallet so that we can bring my army of marketers in to promote fly in ever corner of crypto. It will be everywhere. Fly is my baby, and I will never let it go, not ever. More than that I will NOT violate the trust to those that have trusted me.

Vegas

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 04:35:09 PM

Vegas

The good news, is , I think posting my "manifesto of truth" ,  as hard as it was really brought to light, that I truly am on your side , and always have been, and not out for my own gain. I do crypto cause I love it. There is a surprise at every turn, and its never boring. At the same time, once I realized all the thugs, and liars and thieves, in crypto,  I knew I had to create a force to combat it. Although Ive made mistakes on fly, not one of them was to hurt anyone else, or game the system for my own greed. They were simply honest mistakes, that I just didnt know. This does not make me dishonest, it makes me ignorant on the subject. I had to make those mistakes, to get where we are now. I feel well rounded, and clear and focused today, and I think many will forgive my mistakes in the past as they were not malicious. Thank you for understanding. Again, fly is on autopilot for a short time, to just rest. The next step in a few weeks is to raise the POS rate of the superfly wallet so that we can bring my army of marketers in to promote fly in ever corner of crypto. It will be everywhere. Fly is my baby, and I will never let it go, not ever. More than that I will NOT violate the trust to those that have trusted me.

Vegas

I know a nonprofit here in Germany, that stopped doing reports on yearly successes and started to
publish a "greatest failures of the year" - they are one of the most successful organisations of their kind now

Grin Matthias

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:09:50 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2016, 05:36:31 PM by vegasguy

Thats it Matt, Im not ashamed of the mistakes ive made, because EVERYONE makes mistakes. The most important part is NEVER to repeat that same mistake. Its not to say there wont be another hardfork in the future, thats unrealistic, but I wont be releasing hardforks every 2 weeks like I was. I just didnt know the damage I was causing even after the experts kept telling me. Anyway thats the past.

The good news.. fly is worth a over 160 BTC with a mere 228,000 coins , thats not easy to do, even after more than a year. The wallet is 100% flawless and rock sold. Everything works perfect. The inflation chart is the most perfect ive ever seen in crypto its a nice slow steady , slight tilted line. I challange anyone to find a more perfect inflation chart for a pos only coin. Ill remind you that for 75% of the life of fly we were at 50% POS.

In my eyes, I did the perfect job on the economics and money and inflationary side of fly. I pulled this inflation chart directly from presstabs site. Im not trying to "toot my own horn", but this is a perfect inflation chart. It MUST go up because the coin supply will always increase. An easy way to make it inflate slow , is to set the POS at 1% or 5% , but I didnt do that 75% of the life of fly paid 50% POS and STILL kept inflation to near 0. Now we are Averaging 20% POS rate because of the superblocks, which in my mind is perfect number.

So to anyone who questions my knowledge of money and economics , you will not find a more perfect inflationary chart over a 1 year span.

Ill also add that even though the vol is not anywere near where is needs to be we are at .08 BTC on yobit, which is movement, and fly is solid at .71 USD a coin after 15 months.

Conclusion, we need only vol to have the perfect coin, everything else is in place, as stated above.

The volume will come next month when I bring the massive marking machine from XDE2 to put fly everywhere on the map.

Here is more good news:

The coins on this list I pulled from Presstabs list, and many of them are the best coins out there, a few are not. But it may surprise you to learn that Fly after 15 months has a higher marketcap than the following highly respected and popular coins:

Ultra
Truck
Spp
Quibuck
Ratecoin
Neutron
Netcoin
Lightdoge
Hyperstake
Hodl
Hobonickels (HBN)
Flutter
Bottlecaps
Breakcoutstake

Source: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/index.php

I was almost going to say Fly is the highest priced coin on 'tabs page, but its not. Its XDE2, nothing else even comes close at 184,000 sats.

Its all how you look at things.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:49:48 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2016, 04:29:08 AM by vegasguy

Guys fly is getting cheap , the weak hands cannot hold on any longer. Fly is at 50-70k sat, which is a GREAT price!!

https://yobit.net/en/trade/FLY/BTC

The price gap is closing which means more trading volume. Trading volume is .15btc , which is still not great, but its a start. LOADS of cheap fly on Yobit, for those staying in, and when you buy cheap fly, it makes everyone stronger.

Btw I just hit a 50x!! WOW!!

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:05:03 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2016, 04:19:46 AM by vegasguy

I like banging chicks in the ass while I watch my Fly stake. Good times..........

edit: bobsurplus is my chick. yummy ass his is.

Well just keep staking, what you do while you stake is unimportant.

By the way, someone is having an emotional sale on Yobit. Ive said it over and over again. Fly will be around for years. Now is the BEST time to get cheap coins. Someone said they wanted volume, well , there you have it .2 BTC , not great, but its a good start.

Also POS difficulty is the lowest ever at .005 !!!

Your welcome.

Vegas

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 04:24:26 AM

We added FLY-COIN to our local exchange and merchant support portal,
launch will be on Sunday at 20 o'clock western European Time,

the release will start together with a marketing campaign with seperated presentation page, video, press and blogger suppoirt and more,

have fun my friends
Matthias Grin

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:28:23 AM

We added FLY-COIN to our local exchange and merchant support portal,
launch will be on Sunday at 20 o'clock western European Time,

the release will start together with a marketing campaign with seperated presentation page, video, press and blogger suppoirt and more,

have fun my friends
Matthias Grin

Thank you Matt, in January, our marketing monster over at XDE2 will be even bigger, and fly will be ready to get its name in every corner of Crypto. New member join the marketing campaign every day, so by next month it will be gigantic Smiley

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 05:30:48 PM

Guys if you want to see the future of fly, take one look at XDEII. Its what fly should have been. But as I stated before so many things I didnt know about the development side of crypto caused fly to go way off course. The good news is , working on XDEII , I now have a clear vision of what I need to do with fly to bring it back to not only were we need to be , but stronger. The true price of ply is well over 400,000 sats, and I can tell you for a fact, we will be back there. Some of you may be waiting for an update on fly. Ill be blunt, right now a wallet update on fly is the WORST thing I can do. Fly is delicate right now, and is on autopilot. Make no mistake , Im watching all of the gauges every single day. Now to be clear, now that fly wallet works flawless, the next step will be in January when I bring the marketing army from XDEII to put fly in every area of Cryto as XDEII is. So for the next few weeks, we will just give time to fly to rest.

Vegas

Fallout4

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:34:14 AM

Guys if you want to see the future of fly, take one look at XDEII. Its what fly should have been. But as I stated before so many things I didnt know about the development side of crypto caused fly to go way off course. The good news is , working on XDEII , I now have a clear vision of what I need to do with fly to bring it back to not only were we need to be , but stronger. The true price of ply is well over 400,000 sats, and I can tell you for a fact, we will be back there. Some of you may be waiting for an update on fly. Ill be blunt, right now a wallet update on fly is the WORST thing I can do. Fly is delicate right now, and is on autopilot. Make no mistake , Im watching all of the gauges every single day. Now to be clear, now that fly wallet works flawless, the next step will be in January when I bring the marketing army from XDEII to put fly in every area of Cryto as XDEII is. So for the next few weeks, we will just give time to fly to rest.

Vegas

Since we are being blunt...

Somehow you keep missing the point of why there is little trust left in FLY. Many want out because of what you are doing with XDE2.

We both know I could go into great detail of how the entire XDE2 distribution and special wallets model you have setup makes a mockery of all of your speeches both here and there.
They are just empty words, and your actions speak much louder.

Frankly, I think anyone who buys into XDE2 is a bit of a goose. Its a coin for the noobs of crypto who dont bother researching the coin distribution and specs and is highlighting what your real game is. If you think youve gained any kind of respect with that scheme, sorry but you're just kidding yourself. You wont get any lasting interest in that coin from anyone who knows what they are doing. Cant think of another coin that comes close to those sorts of shenanigans really. Even the absolute blatant scams dont get that greedy.

So, what I have come realize, albeit a bit late, is that all your talk of creating a single honest coin model with FLY that will combat all the scammers and thieves in crypto is total and utter bullshit and you are focused on gaming the system as hard as you possibly can to make some money for yourself and your crew. You're not a dev, you're a salesman.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:52:54 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2016, 05:12:07 AM by vegasguy

Vegas

Since we are being blunt...

Somehow you keep missing the point of why there is little trust left in FLY. Many want out because of what you are doing with XDE2.

We both know I could go into great detail of how the entire XDE2 distribution and special wallets model you have setup makes a mockery of all of your speeches both here and there.
They are just empty words, and your actions speak much louder.

Frankly, I think anyone who buys into XDE2 is a bit of a goose. Its a coin for the noobs of crypto who dont bother researching the coin distribution and specs and is highlighting what your real game is. If you think youve gained any kind of respect with that scheme, sorry but you're just kidding yourself. You wont get any lasting interest in that coin from anyone who knows what they are doing. Cant think of another coin that comes close to those sorts of shenanigans really. Even the absolute blatant scams dont get that greedy.

So, what I have come realize, albeit a bit late, is that all your talk of creating a single honest coin model with FLY that will combat all the scammers and thieves in crypto is total and utter bullshit and you are focused on gaming the system as hard as you possibly can to make some money for yourself and your crew. You're not a dev, you're a salesman.

That facts are, fallout, Ive done NOTHING unethical, or dishonest. The high POS wallets INCLUDING the community wallets for the users, is posted with MASSIVE graphics on the XDE2 thread since day one. Its public knowledge, its no secret, and the XDE2 community gets hundreds of coins a week from the high POS community wallet for promoting. You may not like that structure, BUT its public knowledge, and its honest.  Ive made mistakes in fly, ive admitted them. The high POS wallet in XDE2 benefits EVERYONE. Fact. Ive given away THOUSANDS of XDE2 coins from the community wallet, and NONE to the team members. Do you not read XDE2?? The people in XDE2 have benefit FAR beyond what I have. So, before you attack me, please give more time. Im building a marketing machine with XDE2 that is already proven and working. The problem is if people fud the thread, there is no way I can market fly. I know your frustrated, but we need to turn this thread around before next month, so I can market fly. Things didnt go as planned for fly, and I made honest mistakes. Your really going to try to beat me up for honest mistakes? Cmon man. You say I gamed this system in fly?!!? HOW!?!? Im all ears. NOT ONCE have I lied, cheated, or done ANYTHING unethical in fly. Please state specific facts. Im all ears. I was brutally honest when I wrote that long letter admitting my mistakes. Do you have ANY idea how hard it was to admit in public I made those mistakes?!!?!? SCAMMERS DONT DO THAT, EVER, BECAUSE THEY DONT CARE!!! I DO!!! Be cool.   Lets keep our heads, and we need to turn this thread around, because If I bring all the promoters from XDE2 here next month, and you start fudding the thread, it wont work, the marketing will fail, because when people see an ad about fly they will come to the thread, and if they read your fud, its a complete waste. Also, your your hurting other users that still hold fly. I have a solid plan to turn fly around, please dont hurt the other users.  So just be cool, and cut me a break while I work on fixing my mistakes.. ok? You KNOW Im not a bad person. Im not a scammer. I made mistakes, thats all. I can turn fly around, but NOT with a negative thread. I have a lot of work ahead of me, I just dont need to end up in a pissing contest with you right now. I need to stay focused.  Things are already bad enough in fly, and I can turn things around, but please dont make things worse. Please remain cool, if not for me , for other users.  In short, get off my ass, Im working on fly, and the plan to fix fly involves building the massive marketing machine in XDE2 to bring to fly and promote fly, but I cant if we have these discussions as users wont touch it. Im shooting for January to promote fly, but looking at things, that may be too soon. I let fly rest to let things cool off, and calm the thread. THAT is what we need to do. But some people in crypto are so impatient that if they dont see something happening RIGHT now, then they lose patience, and THAT is what caused the whole problem with fly. I thought people wanted update after update, but they really dont, no wait they do want updates every day. So please be cool for the others users. If you dont like me fine. But please dont hurt the users holding fly by fudding the thread. If they want to know about the high POS wallets in XDE2, its on the OP and it so big , it will hit you in the face. You or anyone else wont miss it.  Thanks for understanding.  

Vegas

Fallout4

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:57:59 AM

I am not fudding the thread Vegas, you keep bragging about XDE2 in here, not me and you do not want me to post specifics about all that is wrong with XDE2. Ive refrained from posting the data on that coin in the XDE2 thread as I am not a holder but its shady as all hell. As an early FLY supporter, I watched from the sidelines as it all began with XDE2 so I know the entire story. The last thing you want is all that blasted across the net again.

I have paid heavily for my losses here, most of which are due to the empty words you have continually posted and the actions you have taken. You call them honest mistakes, I call them failed attempts to control every aspect of the coin including what the users did with the coins they held. As I have stated, the rollback was the nail in the coffin for me with FLY, that was so wrong and I wont cover my eyes and pretend it didn't happen. This is by far the biggest fuckup you made with FLY and it was not an honest mistake. It was a conscious decision which had no support whatsoever, hurt the coin and its users badly and benefited one person alone. I am of the belief that it wont just go away while you focus on your massive marketing machine for a week or two, it will come back to bite you if this coin is ever taken seriously again.

As a holder (for now), I am entitled to post rebuttals if you post what I perceive to be continual salesman tactics but they will be short lived on my part. I am not here for a pissing contest as you say but maybe think twice about the continual self congratulatory posts stating future events as fact and pointing everyone to what a success you have made of XDE2, the other coin you were never going to start in the first place. Remember that statement of fact you made to everyone too?

Anyway, you do your thing. I've said my peace.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: