Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:32:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 02:29:10 PM

What we need is someone to either finish our unomp multipool,  or make us one from scratch. Ill gladly pay you. If you know anyone, please pm me. This will help out a lot!!

Vegas

i think its waste of time create a own multipool its a crazy amount of work to maintain it in a way to really run profitable and optimized
as u see at the https://multipool.bit.diamonds/ solution we just use nicehash which provide a great profitbased algoswitching miningsolution
and add a automated coin conversion on top

we cant share our codebase because its heavy modified to fullfil additional the usecase for our DMD Cloudmining

but u can try get in touch with the original creator of this solution who made like 15 multipools of this kind

just PM me and i forward u his bitcointalk name

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:34:15 PM

What we need is someone to either finish our unomp multipool,  or make us one from scratch. Ill gladly pay you. If you know anyone, please pm me. This will help out a lot!!

Vegas

i think its waste of time create a own multipool its a crazy amount of work to maintain it in a way to really run profitable and optimized
as u see at the https://multipool.bit.diamonds/ solution we just use nicehash which provide a great profitbased algoswitching miningsolution
and add a automated coin conversion on top

we cant share our codebase because its heavy modified to fullfil additional the usecase for our DMD Cloudmining

but u can try get in touch with the original creator of this solution who made like 15 multipools of this kind

just PM me and i forward u his bitcointalk name

THANK you!!! I will, and im not worried about maintaince as I will pay Griffith to maintain it as he has agreed.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 08:58:36 PM

My explorer is going down for a few hours.. Time for a fresh resync and database rebuild..

There's also a server upgrade planned on friday the 23rd by my server provider which will cause some downtime..
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:52:41 PM

Guys fly is VERY cheap. Im going to let it hover here for a couple of weeks and shake out the weak hands. Those of you that put nice buy orders in will be Glad you did. We will resume very soon , once all the week hands are out, and make massive profit Smiley I have contacted the person Cryptonit told me about, about the pool. He has not responded yet.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 07:39:33 PM

FlyCoin on Localcrypto.eu.org

I give you another reason, why actually its an interesting buyentrypoint for FLY:

Vegasguy told you already, that he creates the Big "Massive Marketing Machine". These Machine together with localcrypto, where you can see the services on the map around you will be a huge step for the incoming success of FLYCOIN. It will sprout like mushrooms from the earth.

Remember: FlyCoin is already one of these coins, we support with localcrypto and the Federated Internet of Coins.
Team Fly made a lot of experiments and has really made tons of experiences in the past in the shortest time. FlyCoin saw it early, that fighting alone is not the right way and began in the right time to collaborate with us. We see their visions and their out of the box thinkers. We see them daily fighting for good results. So we are very optimistic, that FLY will find its niche in this world and we are glad to have them aboard.

Greetz
Steve

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:24:36 PM

NICE!!! Thank you!!!!!

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 01:44:35 AM

Merry Christmas you all!

My tree for you.

Greetz
Steve
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:01:08 AM

My Christmas all!!!

Vegas

Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:55:50 AM

Any plan or roadmap??
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 02:59:21 PM

here in austria and other parts of central europe
the christkind (christus-child) bring the presents

may yours be generous too

happy xmas!

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:01:22 PM

Happy Holiday everyone!
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:12:13 PM

Merry Christmas to All!  I hope all have a wonderful Christmas day with your family and a feast to rival Thanksgiving!  Grin

EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 11:07:30 PM

Coinitrage.com Arbitrage Firm now accepts FLY!

Live chat support is now available on-site to FLY users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1725963.0

Please note that while we offer services with FLY, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!

Guys, THIS IS A SCAM, do not use!! You have been warned, cheap HYIP scam.

Soooooooon...............
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 11:18:05 PM

Merry Christmas to the FLYcoin dev team, investors, traders, enthusiasts and all FLYcoin supporters.

Jewel

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 11:31:34 PM

Not to shit in ur living place, but FLY might be in a denial phase of a pending bear slump of a larger degree. When u talk about FLY u may think of a flight to jupiter, on the contrary when I talk about FLY i think of a relentless insect.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 09:39:35 PM

Live chat support is now available on-site to FLY users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1725963.0

Please note that while we offer services with FLY, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!

I would highly recommend ignoring this user, and reading the posts in our ANN on why we are not a HYIP and the reasons why we are legitimate, as well as the endless payment proofs posted by our clients.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=110174 enough said

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:47:48 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2016, 06:32:12 AM by vegasguy

As I have stated over an over again. I wanted to give fly a breather. In my mind its a "reset". In Early January things will start moving again. One of the many challenges we had as far as forward moving development was Griffith had all of his hours devoted to his schooling, so many times he would be in Class. I understood and respected this.  Limex dev will step in from Bitsend and move things forward. He is a fantasic developer.  We will need a multipool, and I have sent 5 messages out to devs that people told me they could build us a multipool.. Ive said it many many times before fly is a muti-year project. I made the mistake of creating far too many updates. I simply didnt know bettter. The good news: Now the wallet works flawless. Im going to take my time, and spread the updates out , 1 maybe every few months. Meanwhile, I will create ideas to raise the value of fly without updates. Starting with a multipool. If ANYONE knows anyone , let me know. Fly is now 16 months old. 2017 will be a nice fresh start. I will continue to be present here as I have been for 16 months sharing ideas. As we have limex, and he is VERY talented, please submit your ideas on ways we can bring value to fly. There are 2 reasons why fly will be a big success. 1st I refuse to fail. I will not let down the users. 2. I have enormous amounts of fly, and there is no way, I am taking all of those losses. I will push forward every day until fly is a success.

Anyway, things will start moving again with the help of Limex dev. If anyone has any ideas, I am wide open.

Thank you again guys, I will work harder than ever on fly in 2017.

Merry Christmas.  

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:31:16 AM

To be clear, if I understand EBK correctly. I think EBK is calling Coinitrage a scam.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 06:50:32 PM

Guys , fly is starting to show activity again. There is one thing I know about crypto and that the longer a coin is active the stronger it gets. There are people out there that see fly for what it is. The wallet is flawless, the inflation is lower than any pos coin out there, while paying handsome rewards. Here is the truth: If fly was going to "die" , it would have been dead over 100 times already..LOL. Its not going away. History proves it. More than that , its starting to grow again. In early January, Ill start brainstorming on ways to bring more value to fly. We STILL cannot find a dev to build us a multipool, Ive sent 5 messages out without response. Could be the holidays. I dont know. Anyway.. things are starting to move again....More proof, you CANNOT kill fly Smiley

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 06:53:42 PM

Guys , fly is starting to show activity again. There is one thing I know about crypto and that the longer a coin is active the stronger it gets. There are people out there that see fly for what it is. The wallet is flawless, the inflation is lower than any pos coin out there, while paying handsome rewards. Here is the truth: If fly was going to "die" , it would have been dead over 100 times already..LOL. Its not going away. History proves it. More than that , its starting to grow again. In early January, Ill start brainstorming on ways to bring more value to fly. We STILL cannot find a dev to build us a multipool, Ive sent 5 messages out without response. Could be the holidays. I dont know. Anyway.. things are starting to move again....More proof, you CANNOT kill fly Smiley

Vegas

Also bitcoin was called more than 100 time as dead!

Maybe the cycle of FLY is faster than ever :-D

Greetz
Steve
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: