Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoCypherCoin

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Developer at TheCryptoChat

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 07:00:34 PM

Congrats to the FlyCoin Team

a roaring success in 2016, here's to another one!

Hope you all have a happy and prosperous 2017

Keep up the good work guys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:36:04 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2016, 09:10:48 PM by vegasguy

Fly continuing to move up with massive buying.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/FLY/BTC

Ive looked at fly from all angles. I realize now that my biggest challenge was to prove that fly was the real deal. You could put your money into it, and generate nice gains over many years. The problem was 99% of the devs in crypto were abandoning their projects and leaving the users holding the bag. Whats Ironic is, that is why fly was created , it was a bailout, I did for many people that were abandoned by the "Rock coin" dev. I made a promise that if he didnt return, that I would step up and take over and do my best to help. Because I didnt have any dev skills, fly has gone through many challenges, but people are beginning to see, that I keep my word. I wont fail you, and I wont let you down. Did I make mistakes along the way? YES! Were those mistakes intended to cheat you out of your money, NO!! We might have our highs and lows, but every coin does. But there is 1 thing about me that stands out above the rest, and that is , I dont care what the challenges are, its always on my mind that you trusted me to make fly a success,  you put your hard earned money into fly, and trusted me not to fail you, andI will NOT FAIL YOU!!!

Fly continues its rally on Yobit. Guys if you have large sell orders, like 50+ please break them up or remove them, this stops the price from rising.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:17:08 PM

I was on Yobit, and asking around about multipools. User steakcloud said he could build us one. BanzaiBTC said that Steakcloud has been around for a long time and can be trusted. Steakcould has already Pmed me and we are discussing price!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His multipool will look similar to ours : http://pool.steakcloud.com/

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:02:21 PM

** IMPORTANT ***

Ok, so spoke to steakclould. The cost to build a quality multipool very similar as he has is 4BTC. He will also maintain the pool for optimal payout. Ive negotiated with him , and he will accept 50% in a mix of xde2 and fly coin , which will be out of my pocket. We need to raise another 2 btc to get the pool finished. So the way we will do this is have users post how much in btc , they will chip in to help pay for the cost of the pool. I will pay half in fly and XDE2. We need to raise 2btc more to get it going. The pool is critical because it will drastically raise the price of fly, and I will be giving bonuses to the highest hash rate each week. The pool will automatically buy from yobit, and payout in fly, thus raising the price. So please post here how much you can donate towards the 2 btc we need. Your donation will drastically raise the price of fly. Once we have reached 2 btc, then we can get the pool started.

Vegas

CryptoCypherCoin

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Developer at TheCryptoChat

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 12:22:29 AM

Stuff...
Merry Christmas.  

Vegas

Here's to a happy and prosperous 2017

Thanks for the update

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:12:55 PM

Even though I m not happy with the current situation, I ll always support development.

0.02 BTC from me if we reach 2 BTC level.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:08:02 PM

Ivan , the money will only be collected should we reach 2 btc. If everyone chips in a little we will get there, it will make a massive difference in the coins value as the pool buys from the exchange to do payouts daily.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:50:50 PM

I know many of you come here just for the satire. I keep asking the question, what can I do to make fly special? To make it stand out above the rest? We have to return to the roots of fly, from day one, what its mission was, and what it was about. Flys mission was to create a shelter, a safehaven from scammers liars cheaters, and thugs. Im quite sure everyone in crypto in their early days have lost loads of money due to the usual, dev makes a shitcoin, makes some nice graphics, with a nice premine, and then a few weeks later , he dumps the premine on your head and creates another shitcoin. Well I fell for this crap a few times and got really tired of it. Then I made that promise to takeover "Rock V2", and ended up with fly. Ill get to the point, my a.d.d is strong today. Anyway, even though Ill continue to add value to fly, it IS already an extremely unique coin. Here is why.  Imagine you were looking to buy a safe to store a lot of money in. You finally pick one out, and the manufacturer of the safe wants to prove how strong it is against someone breaking into it. So, he takes the safe and drops it  from a crane 500 ft from the air. The safe crashes to the ground, without a scratch. Next he attaches 50lbs of dynamite to it, and blows a creator 20 feet under it, safe emerges without a scratch. Finally he fires a RPG (Rock propelled grenade) directly at it. Upon inspection, the safe looks brand new, and does not even have a scratch. I ask you, would YOU feel "safe" storing all of your valuables in it?!?!?!

See, thats what fly is. Without realizing it, I have put fly under the worst possible conditions imaginable. I cannot even count how many times people have said , fly is dead this time. Ive pissed off a few emotional dumpers, weak hands let fly slip,  and they have leveled the price many times over, only for it to return higher the next day. Ya, not everyone appreciates my straight talk style. Fly in the past year, has been through every crisis imaginable, and now I realize this is a GOOD thing, because it proves once and for all , that there is no stronger coin than fly, because its been proven over and over again. No coin has even come close to the abuse that fly has withstood, and everything works perfect, and its sitting at a cool 68,000 sats, a price 95% of coins only dream about.

So now we have a solid foundation, I will find a very clever way to bring value to fly. I did it with the "promotional coin". It now has its niche, and is doing very well, and I will find a strong niche with fly. Fly has a very strong foundation to build on.

So, I just wanted you to see things from another angle. You can put your money in fly, and know it will be around for many many years, and while I continue to add value, you can enjoy the POS and superblock rewards. If it hasnt died yet, its not gonna. Simple as that.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:00:35 PM

** ITS OFFICIAL , WE WILL HAVE A MULTIPOOL VERY SOON **

Ok its official , I just paid to have a multipool built for us from steakcloud.com. To get a general idea of what it will look like , go to: http://pool.steakcloud.com/

The total cost was $4000. Woody, Metamorphin and I came together and made it happen. Please do NOT ask when it will be finished as I am not coding it. I will however give updates as I get them from steakcloud. This will be BIG for fly, as when people mine, it will buy directly from Yobit, to payout, thus raising the price. To encourage people to mine on it, I will be giving bonuses to the highest hashrates in the form of fly each week. BUT , YOU MUST MINE ON IT!!!!

If I get another troll accusing me of being a scammer, Im going to drown him in this multipool. What scammer would buy a $4000 multipool for a scam coin!?!?!?

DONE. Now where is my fellow member Fallout? Wink

We will also be doing a massive promotion for steakcloud starting in the next few days. As always I will keep you in the loop, stay tuned.

Vegas

JimmyRecard

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:29:26 AM

Didn't steakcloud end up not being used anymore like last year....

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:30:37 AM

Didn't steakcloud end up not being used anymore like last year....

Steakcloud is alive, but its struggling because of lack of marketing. But it doesnt change the fact that the user steakcloud can build us a multipool.

Vegas

PumpMyCoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 03:26:12 AM

Dear FLYCOIN Investors-Developers

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

PUMPDUMP
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
           ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████████████▄
   ▄███████████████████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
{}{}
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 07:32:05 AM

Now where is my fellow member Fallout? Wink
Still around, thanks for thinking of me. Hope you had a great new year.

If I get another troll accusing me of being a scammer, Im going to drown him in this multipool. What scammer would buy a $4000 multipool for a scam coin!?!?!?
Ouch, that's not very nice. You should really put a lid on that nasty streak of yours buddy. It keeps popping up out of nowhere and it's not very attractive.
You could always just post the transaction id's to prove you paid the $4000 for it. That would really show the trolls you're the man.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:28:47 PM

If I get another troll accusing me of being a scammer, Im going to drown him in this multipool.
I did not take the above as a nasty streak.
Obviously no one can actually drown in a multi"pool".
Humor, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 11:15:45 AM

good to see some action
im not sure set up and run a multipool was the best direction to move on
but better some action than no action

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 01:57:20 PM

SOME MORE INSIGHTS

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ex-advisor-in-brussels-cryptocurrency-mass-adoption-slow-but-unstoppable

have fun
Matthias  Grin

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:09:20 PM

good to see some action
im not sure set up and run a multipool was the best direction to move on
but better some action than no action

Correct, Cryptonit. Right now, I have to be gentle with fly. I wanted to create value without doing anything with the wallets. This is a way that I can add value without changing a perfectly functioning wallet.

Thats what im going to do , is continue to add value to fly over time. Most of it will be without wallet changes. I did speak with steakcloud and he estimates about 30 days to build us a good multipool. It will be for optimized payouts as he will be optimizing his own on a daily basis, then update our coins in the multipool the same day.

I am discussing other ideas with him to add value to fly.

Vegas

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:10:07 PM

Europe will not survive in its current form?? Buahahahah, what a loads of crap. Who did you advise in Brussels, people from the UK?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 03:13:27 AM

Europe will not survive in its current form?? Buahahahah, what a loads of crap. Who did you advise in Brussels, people from the UK?

I am not talking about being about to die, i am talking about the need of change,
It will not survive AS it is IN ITS CURRENT form.
Do YOU think Europe can go on with business as usual and survive in that way?
So where is the crap in that view?

Who did you advise in Brussels, people from the UK?

I advised two members of the European parliament (as some kind of their "private social media nerd")
some CSR nonprofit organizations and co-funded http://optimistan.org wich is now organized in six countrys,
to collect and give Corporate-Social-Responsibility Capital to nonprofit organizations.

have fun
Matthias

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:28:10 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 04:13:06 PM by vegasguy

Matthias is 100% correct. Whats moving the price of bitcoin is real and fundamental. See, everything in currency is trust based. Right now, there is NO TRUST in paper money as countries have printed massive amounts of it. Ive always understood inflation and the damage it causes. When I got into bitcoin and crypto, I KNEW for a fact that bitcoin would be very valuable for one reason and one reason only, and THAT is because its DEFLATIONARY.

In economics, deflation is a decrease in the general price level of goods and services ... This allows one to buy more goods with the same amount of money over time.

Most Economists generally believe that high rates of inflation and hyperinflation are caused by >an excessive growth of the money supply.
At the moment there is really an excessive growth of Bitcoin supply - in the past 4 years there was mined over 12 millions of bitcoins and will continue with every block rewarded by c. 2140 when all bitcoins are expected to be mined. So there will be only transaction fees as block rewards, which will end the growth of the units supply.

I consider Bitcoin as a 97% deflationary currency until 2140, because there are still new bitcoins generated until 2140.

So we know the damages that inflation causes. There is actually a 100 TRILLION dollar note in Zimbabwe, and its completely worthless.

Many of the technologies that make fly really valuable , you cannot see, as it is not 1 thing. But most importantly, what makes a currency valuable is trust.

Fly was born in August 2015, that makes fly around 1.5 years old. Whats more is it proven over time, that its a safe place to store you funds and earn some nice interest without inflationary problems.

There are many measures I took from day one to reward users handsomely , and at the same time keep inflation to a very low level. Not an easy thing to do at all, but I pulled it off.

Now, here is my point. In the very near future people will be seeking a safe place to store their btc. Holding btc now is a bad idea, because there will be a correction as it has spiked up too fast, therefore it will come back down just as hard as it spiked. This is a normal correction and expected. So, if people hold bitcoin now, they will actually lose. So fly is a proven safe place to store funds and generate nice interest without the worry of inflation Smiley I also control about 1/2 of the money supply, and I might sell a few coins a month, maybe. I wont destroy all of the work and time I have put into fly. I hold such an enormous amount because 1. I know for a fact fly will go into the multiple dollars range, and 2. It prevents others from massive dumpage.

To understand more about inflation I wrote an article about it a few years ago on my site, that I believe everyone should read. To understand inflation and deflation is enormous power in crypto. Fly is centered around VERY low inflation , while paying nice interest rates.  THAT is what makes it unique.

But before you read my article, let me brighten your day :

Here is my article from 2 years ago: (Soure: http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/revisiting-old-coins-can-they-be-more-profitable-now-even-after-they-have-lost-most-of-their-value/)

Theres an old saying that has been around well before cryptocurrency, and has been around about as long as money itself: “Never say never”. When I understood proof of stake, I knew right away my plan was to invest in all of them, and and did. Ive always been brilliant with money, but I had no concept of how to handle holdings that had 100% apr interest, 500% apr interest, 750% apr interest and even got as high as 10,000% interest per year (snowballs). We make our decisions based on our experience in the past.  My experience is the past told me high interest is always good. What I really didnt take into consideration is I had never dealt with interest rates of this magnitude before.  What I didnt know is currencies with ultra high interest rates needed to be handled a different way. Different than anything I had worked with before. What I didnt consider at all was inflation. That one factor trumps all other factors, and I thought that investments that had 750% per year could “outrun” inflation, while at the same time the 750% annual return was making the investment less valuable due to inflation. Consider this: EVERYONE IN THE WORLD wakes up tomorrow with 1 million dollars in cash in the middle of your living room floor. The biggest pile of benjies youve ever seen.

So now your RICH!!! Right? WRONG! Your more poor NOW, than you were before!! You are actually in the worst financial position possible! But wait, Ive got fat stacks, I mean STUPID money! Ya, and so does EVERYONE else, so they DON’T want your money! HUH!? Youll probably try REALLY hard to spend this money, but you wont be able to. Everyone in the world also has more than they can ever spend! Money/currency is ONLY valuable, when you have it , and most others dont. The more money YOU have the less value you see in it, the LESS money you have the more value you see in it.

So you needed to understand that before I go further. When new high POS coins were released their value was very high because you needed to get these coins, because they multiply like rabbits. The more coins you had , the more they created. As time went on, the money supply that started at tens of thousands over a few months ended up in the tens of millions of coins. Everyone that had those coins that paid a high price for them at the release of the coin, couldn’t give them away as everyone else that had invested in that coin ALSO had tens of millions of coins. Suffice to say the value per coin dropped over 95% in some cases.

So now we are at another stage. High pos coins have inflated , some are so inflated that there is no hope, and no fix. I will make it a point NOT to mention specific coins that are horribly inflated as this article is not about hurting a coins reputation, or value. Its to help you understand cryptocurrency better, so you can make better decisions in the future.

This chart was taken today from Presstabs block explorer it shows the growth in the fly coin money supply. Notice the very slight tilt up in money supply, and for most of the year fly was at 50% POS!!!, then it went to 35% POS, but the coins were generated at a VERY slow pace.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: