Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:39:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ħ [HODL] No Staking, 1% Standard Interest per Day, 750% APR For HOdlers  (Read 472773 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:52:43 PM

At the yobit exchange, support is requested to send updated source code for HODL inputting the output of the wallet.

https://yobit.net/ru/maintenance_request/

Please do it

Having completed numerous HOdl transactions at Yobit to buy and then withdraw HOdl everything went smooth for me. It was just recently that the wallet went into and stayed in maintenance mode. When I ran into a HOdl withdrawal that got hung up I contacted Yobit support and they very quickly responded to my support ticket and had the issue fixed immediately.

With all that being said my humble opinion is I would hope we can fix the issue at Yobit and continue to have HOdl coin listed there. For one thing a fairly substantial sum was paid to have the coin listed there so let's not waste that cash investment and past that... it is beneficial to HOdl to be listed on exchanges and this helps the health of the coin.

Just my .02 I know right Smiley
I agree, yobit is a shitty exchange but why not just update the code and keep it listed. it (Yobit) will no doubt be gone one day but until then lets keep it going. They are answering support tickets now. I sent three in the last few days all replied to with in few hours.  I say we update the code and move forward looking for a third exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FreeTrade (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:59:53 PM

I agree, yobit is a shitty exchange but why not just update the code and keep it listed. it (Yobit) will no doubt be gone one day but until then lets keep it going. They are answering support tickets now. I sent three in the last few days all replied to with in few hours.  I say we update the code and move forward looking for a third exchange.

Well I don't think it's anything to do with 'code'. A user reported making some withdrawls of HODL and then the site suddenly said the wallet was 'in maintenance'.

Best case scenario: Funds are in a cold wallet and it's taking them some time to bring it online.
Worst case scenario: They are insolvent wrt HODL.

My guess is insolvent. If they do bring the wallet back online, I recommend taking your funds out of there asap.

In any case, they've been duly notified in advance of the upcoming fork and the code is available for anyone who wants it.

Membercoin - Layer 1 Coin used for the member.cash decentralized social network.
10% Interest On All Balances. Browser and Solo Mining. 100% Distributed to Users and Developers.
FreeTrade (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:06:43 PM

Anybody having issues bringing up Fuzzbawls HODL explorer?  I'm getting a 503 error and its showing as empty on this page.

http://www.fuzzbawls.pw/explorerlist.php

The status page is reporting it as offline, http://www.fuzzbawls.pw/status/HOdlcoin

Ooops, hosting had run out. I've put some more coins in the meter, should be back up soon.

Membercoin - Layer 1 Coin used for the member.cash decentralized social network.
10% Interest On All Balances. Browser and Solo Mining. 100% Distributed to Users and Developers.
DisasterFaster

Activity: 770
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:18:25 PM

Anybody having issues bringing up Fuzzbawls HODL explorer?  I'm getting a 503 error and its showing as empty on this page.

http://www.fuzzbawls.pw/explorerlist.php

The status page is reporting it as offline, http://www.fuzzbawls.pw/status/HOdlcoin

Ooops, hosting had run out. I've put some more coins in the meter, should be back up soon.

@freetrade I do a ton of hosting for many enterprise level clients so if you find yourself in need of LAMP/Cpanel hosting I would be happy to donate that for a contribution to the health of the coin... just let me know Smiley
coinstash

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

G'day!

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 04:22:37 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 04:36:03 AM by coinstash

A while back I offered to buy someone a pizza for 10,000HODL in honor of the original first bitcoin transaction that made that exchange.   I'm still interested in paying USD to have a pizza delivered to someone in the U.S.A for 10,000HODL.  PM me if you want to make that happen.  10k HODL is worth about $17 at the moment but I'll throw in a couple bucks to make it happen if need be.

For those outside of the U.S.A., someone on the HODL Facebook page is interested in buying a pizza for 10,000HODL in Australia.

Who will get to make the pizza transaction first?  The U.S.A. or AUS?

Yep, I run the Facebook HOdlcoin group and the 10,000 HOdl for pizza offer is still valid. Yesterday those coins were worth AU$50.00 so it's a good deal.

hey wise, I'll ping you on Slack to work out the details but I'll get this pizza thing done for team USA! although to be honest I'm actually already working on the logistics of also completing the AUS transaction via a middleman so I'm playing both sides  Grin Wink

You are ? First I've heard of it. If you have a credit card you can order online. Reward for 1 large Supremo and 1.25 litre Coke is 10,000 HOdl and must be delivered between 22 May (BTC Pizza Day) and 25 May (Towel Day).

We have Pizza Hut and Dominos chains, but I prefer small local shop called Pizza Capers (https://www.pizzacapers.com.au) because they have the best pizza, real Coca Cola (not Pepsi) and they do deliveries.

Over to you, or anyone else who wants to see Team AUS win!

Proof of Work
Proof of Stake
Proof of Burn
Proof of Pizza?

Pizza Fund: H6p4k5zRnAoQn3ymDpHaPzDEjDffvX7Tii

HOdlcoin tip jar: HHodLxkjawXxt86EnDB1i8hCxkC4exGvab
wilkowarsaw

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:00:27 PM

hey wise, I'll ping you on Slack to work out the details but I'll get this pizza thing done for team USA! although to be honest I'm actually already working on the logistics of also completing the AUS transaction via a middleman so I'm playing both sides  Grin Wink

You are ? First I've heard of it. If you have a credit card you can order online. Reward for 1 large Supremo and 1.25 litre Coke is 10,000 HOdl and must be delivered between 22 May (BTC Pizza Day) and 25 May (Towel Day).
[/quote]

yeah I live in the US though so it's taking some time to find a connection that just happens to live near you or is going that way  Grin
still trying to figure out what it will take to make it happen. have a friend flying to AUS and just happens to live near me here and will be there but...not in Queensland, or even on that coast. so close! will keep trying to find someone, maybe a craigslist stranger.  Cheesy
coinstash

G'day!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 08:01:44 AM

yeah I live in the US though so it's taking some time to find a connection that just happens to live near you or is going that way  Grin
still trying to figure out what it will take to make it happen. have a friend flying to AUS and just happens to live near me here and will be there but...not in Queensland, or even on that coast. so close! will keep trying to find someone, maybe a craigslist stranger.  Cheesy

Dude, you don't have to personally deliver it. The pizza shop has drivers for that. Smiley

UsuallyHappens

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

In the heat of the moment...

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:42:26 AM

A while back I offered to buy someone a pizza for 10,000HODL in honor of the original first bitcoin transaction that made that exchange.   I'm still interested in paying USD to have a pizza delivered to someone in the U.S.A for 10,000HODL.  PM me if you want to make that happen.  10k HODL is worth about $17 at the moment but I'll throw in a couple bucks to make it happen if need be.

For those outside of the U.S.A., someone on the HODL Facebook page is interested in buying a pizza for 10,000HODL in Australia.

Who will get to make the pizza transaction first?  The U.S.A. or AUS?

Yep, I run the Facebook HOdlcoin group and the 10,000 HOdl for pizza offer is still valid. Yesterday those coins were worth AU$50.00 so it's a good deal.

We have Pizza Hut and Dominos chains, but I prefer small local shop called Pizza Capers (https://www.pizzacapers.com.au) because they have the best pizza, real Coca Cola (not Pepsi) and they do deliveries.

Over to you, or anyone else who wants to see Team AUS win!

Proof of Work
Proof of Stake
Proof of Burn
Proof of Pizza?

Pizza Fund: H6p4k5zRnAoQn3ymDpHaPzDEjDffvX7Tii

That's a bit pricey for 10K HODL, that amount of hodl at this current rate is $18 AUD & you are wanting a $28 delivery without coupons for 1 Pizza and Drink.... Under $30 AUD get's you 3 Pizzas + 1.25L Soft Drink..... Delivered Wink

I'd do it but damn it's not worth it, especially since there is hundreds of thousands of HODL out there and the market can drop at any moment..... like it has shown, $50 AUD down to $18 AUD, that is buy support side knowing that is the price you can sell 10K at without waiting for a higher price...
b.money

Activity: 15
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:09:13 PM

Any way to help dev add HODL to PoSwallet?
https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php
Give em over a grand and they'll list in 3-5 days, otherwise add free and vote to have coin listed.
cannation

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:18:40 PM

Give em over a grand and they'll list in 3-5 days, otherwise add free and vote to have coin listed.
that would be so awesome. Hodl is the best and like developer i try to learn a lot here
DisasterFaster

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:07:29 AM

Hmm is POSwallet a proof of stake?

As far as I am aware HOdl is currently not proof of stake but rather proof of work...

Maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in here?

So far I've been super happy with HOdl being exchanged at https://www.coinexchange.io/market/HODL/BTC  Wink
wisebc

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:27:34 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 03:08:55 AM by wisebc

Few things:

1. did we ever get the wallet set with a flag to turn sorting off and see if it helps the performance of wallets with a lot of Hodlings in their list?

2. Is the estimated date (of maturity in the hodlings list) updating now according to where we are in the block chain or something?  I ask because I had a few Hodlings that were scheduled to mature on the 7th of May.  Now, I know that the date is meaningless, and it's the actual maturity block being reached that matures the HODling in that deposit.  So the 7th could come and go and not see anything mature.  

But when I look at the sorted list in a 3.0 install, I no longer see the 7th of May transactions, and yet if they had matured I should have the matured coins sitting in my wallet, which I don't.  So either something is very wrong, and things are maturing without crediting the coins to my wallet (unlikely), or perhaps the 3.0 wallet is so overwhelmed with the number of hodlings in the list that the sorted list is not displaying correctly and the May 7th transactions are still waiting on their maturity block.

I've got a 2.0 install with an unsorted list and i'm combing through them to see if I can find the 7th of May transactions but I'm not seeing them so far.  but it's a lot of deposits to look through.

Anyone else seeing things like this?

Also seeing what looks like a tremendous amount of duplication in the HODLings box on the Overview tab in 3.0 wallet.  I've got lots of transactions where the one above or below or both seems to be the exact same transaction with the exact same everything, accrued interest, deposit and maturity block, etc.  Or even crazier I see something like that but the interest will be .001 HODL off from the other.  And when I scroll down to the bottom of the sorted list, I see HODLing #2783 on the 3.0 list, but back in the normal world of my 2.0 wallet, I'm up to HODLing transaction #2813.  Is there some kind of display line limit built into the 3.0 wallet display?

I'm getting a bit nervous if I have to use this 3.0 wallet shortly.

coinstash

G'day!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 03:52:42 AM

That's a bit pricey for 10K HODL, that amount of hodl at this current rate is $18 AUD & you are wanting a $28 delivery without coupons for 1 Pizza and Drink.... Under $30 AUD get's you 3 Pizzas + 1.25L Soft Drink..... Delivered Wink

I'd do it but damn it's not worth it, especially since there is hundreds of thousands of HODL out there and the market can drop at any moment..... like it has shown, $50 AUD down to $18 AUD, that is buy support side knowing that is the price you can sell 10K at without waiting for a higher price...

In 2011 BTC were worth nothing. We're celebrating a leap of faith here, it isn't about whether your HOdl are worth AU$28.00 today.

In any case I have checked all three pizza chains in the area and none of them will deliver to this address. It seems my suburb is a "black hole" for pizza deliveries because it isn't so heavily populated.

Thanks for playing anyhow.

wisebc

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:46:07 AM

In 2011 BTC were worth nothing. We're celebrating a leap of faith here, it isn't about whether your HOdl are worth AU$28.00 today.

In any case I have checked all three pizza chains in the area and none of them will deliver to this address. It seems my suburb is a "black hole" for pizza deliveries because it isn't so heavily populated.

Thanks for playing anyhow.

Maybe it can be paid for and you can pick it up?

michelem
Legendary

Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 10:13:59 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 01:51:59 PM by michelem

Hello, I'm Michele author of Minera and I'm a big fan of Hodlcoin.

While you still can't monitor your Hodl miners with Minera, to celebrate the release 3.0 I want to give you an auto-updated blockchain data files for Hodlcoin.

At this URL you can always grab a daily updated blockchain for Hodlcoin: http://getminera.com/blockchains/hodlcoin-blockchain.tar.gz

Hope to be helpful and keep up the good work!

Hodl tips: HEpJs7jzv24nPtgqg1sUxkLYq8AoCqfNga

Get Minera. Your next bitcoin mining dashboard. Donations are welcome
FreeTrade (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:32:25 PM

While you still can't monitor your Hodl miners with Minera, to celebrate the release 3.0 I want to give you an auto-updated blockchain data files for Hodlcoin.

At this URL you can always grab a daily updated blockchain for Hodlcoin: http://getminera.com/releases/hodlcoin-blockchain.tar.gz

Hey! Glad to hear you're a HOdler. Thanks for the new service - hodl'd tip on it's way to you now.

bRitzST9617

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:28:03 PM

At this URL you can always grab a daily updated blockchain for Hodlcoin: http://getminera.com/releases/hodlcoin-blockchain.tar.gz

Hey! Glad to hear you're a HOdler. Thanks for the new service - hodl'd tip on it's way to you now.

Some more tip headed your way Wink thanks for the support!
wilkowarsaw

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:17:21 AM

wisebc and I have a stateside pizza transaction scheduled for next Sunday 14MAY here in Oregon, USA. Will be paying 10k HODL for the pizza which should be delivered around 8pm local time. will take some pictures and try to convince a local squirrel to pose with a piece of crust for ya'll.  Grin

thanks for the idea, coinstash. I like these symbolic transactions and will be trying to get more documented real-life crypto commerce recorded in the near future!
wisebc

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:36:53 AM

wisebc and I have a stateside pizza transaction scheduled for next Sunday 14MAY here in Oregon, USA. Will be paying 10k HODL for the pizza which should be delivered around 8pm local time. will take some pictures and try to convince a local squirrel to pose with a piece of crust for ya'll.  Grin

thanks for the idea, coinstash. I like these symbolic transactions and will be trying to get more documented real-life crypto commerce recorded in the near future!
Order is standing by to go in.  They won't accept a future order more than 2 or 3 days in advance so I'll probably be able to complete the order on Friday for Sunday.

DisasterFaster

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:21:46 AM

It sure is cool to see the value of HOdl coin steadily climbing! Can't wait for it to hit a penny and then of course a dime and then a dollar and then more haha!  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: