Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:45:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Analysis and list of top big blocks shills (XT #REKT ignorers)  (Read 46559 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 09:25:58 PM

Just because it is appropriate for the bitcoin foundation (an institution) to run a full node doesn't mean
every individual user has to...which was the whole point of Satoshi's SPV...So yeah, it IS nonsense.

I'm not going to argue further with yet another brain-damaged BIP101 supporter, as you most certainly are.

Relevant quote from #bitcoin-assets today http://log.bitcoin-assets.com/?date=12-01-2016#1368164

See also: http://qntra.net/2015/01/the-hard-fork-missile-crisis/

Good luck with your scamcoin.

I think i'll stick with Satoshi's vision.  hint:  Bitcoin started with 32MB blocks.
1MB was intended to be a temporary spam measure.

qntra eh?

Fatman3001
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013

Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 09:35:35 PM

Ok, then. BW and Antpool supports Bitcoin Classic. Guess this discussion will be redundant soon.

"I predict the Internet will soon go spectacularly supernova and in 1996 catastrophically collapse." - Robert Metcalfe, 1995
shinohai

Activity: 267
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:04:17 PM

Just because it is appropriate for the bitcoin foundation (an institution) to run a full node doesn't mean
every individual user has to...which was the whole point of Satoshi's SPV...So yeah, it IS nonsense.

I'm not going to argue further with yet another brain-damaged BIP101 supporter, as you most certainly are.

Relevant quote from #bitcoin-assets today http://log.bitcoin-assets.com/?date=12-01-2016#1368164

See also: http://qntra.net/2015/01/the-hard-fork-missile-crisis/

Good luck with your scamcoin.

I think i'll stick with Satoshi's vision.  hint:  Bitcoin started with 32MB blocks.
1MB was intended to be a temporary spam measure.

qntra eh?

God damn, you can't even meme correctly.

Zarathustra
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:06:14 PM

Only the charlatans are not brave/honest enough to come up with a proper name and instead leech on bitcoin's name notoriety.

Only the authoritarians are not brave/honest enough to live by the free market they claim they espouse to.  People calling themselves libertarians, but demanding protectionism in what's supposed to be an open and permissionless system, free from restrictions.  I'm pretty left wing myself, you'd probably even call me "statist", but apparently even I have more stomach for an open market than you do, coward.

Yes. They represent the Front National. They are fulltime statists/fascists/National collectivists. (hdbuck, iCE, brg444)
Fatman3001
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:38:57 PM

Only the charlatans are not brave/honest enough to come up with a proper name and instead leech on bitcoin's name notoriety.

Only the authoritarians are not brave/honest enough to live by the free market they claim they espouse to.  People calling themselves libertarians, but demanding protectionism in what's supposed to be an open and permissionless system, free from restrictions.  I'm pretty left wing myself, you'd probably even call me "statist", but apparently even I have more stomach for an open market than you do, coward.

Yes. They represent the Front National. They are fulltime statists/fascists/National collectivists. (hdbuck, iCE, brg444)

Is this genuinely true? I've seen iCEBREAKER wear the Front National logo as an avatar, but are all three of them?

"I predict the Internet will soon go spectacularly supernova and in 1996 catastrophically collapse." - Robert Metcalfe, 1995
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:52:43 PM

Only the authoritarians are not brave/honest enough to live by the free market they claim they espouse to.  People calling themselves libertarians, but demanding protectionism in what's supposed to be an open and permissionless system, free from restrictions.  I'm pretty left wing myself, you'd probably even call me "statist", but apparently even I have more stomach for an open market than you do, coward.

Is this genuinely true? I've seen iCEBREAKER wear the Front National logo as an avatar, but are all three of them?

"The National Front is a socially conservative, nationalist political party in France. Its major policies include economic protectionism, a zero tolerance approach to law and order issues, and opposition to immigration." Oh! Lovely. Embarrassed

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Fatman3001
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:58:05 PM

Only the authoritarians are not brave/honest enough to live by the free market they claim they espouse to.  People calling themselves libertarians, but demanding protectionism in what's supposed to be an open and permissionless system, free from restrictions.  I'm pretty left wing myself, you'd probably even call me "statist", but apparently even I have more stomach for an open market than you do, coward.

"The National Front is a socially conservative, nationalist political party in France. Its major policies include economic protectionism, a zero tolerance approach to law and order issues, and opposition to immigration." Oh! Lovely. Embarrassed

ie rascist fascists

swell

a win for bitcoin

shinohai

Activity: 267
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:01:51 PM

ie rascist fascists

swell

a win for bitcoin

To be fair we hate fat people too.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:04:07 PM

Bloody hell. A trio of French fascists. What were the odds? Honestly. Thanks Blockstream!

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Fatman3001
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:05:49 PM

ie rascist fascists

swell

a win for bitcoin

To be fair we hate fat people too.

Well, it's a fucking honor to be included.

Edit: I seem to be the last one to get the memo nowadays, but... is Theymos a Front National supporter as well?

worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:36:59 PM

After the failure of XT Gavin moved to "Bitcoin Classic" and he calls it the vision of Satoshi.  Roll Eyes

https://bitcoinclassic.com/
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 11:38:46 PM

Dear huge block shills, stop talking and FORK OFF!

They already tried that.  It was, as (former?) huge block shill smoothie put it, "a miserable failure."

So now they are back to talking.  They can't do anything else.

Lord Satoshi has blessed us with such wonderful lolcows, so that we may be amused by their moos and bovine antics.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:47:12 PM

After the failure of XT Gavin moved to "Bitcoin Classic" and he calls it the vision of Satoshi.  Roll Eyes

"The data shows consensus amongst miners for an immediate 2 MB increase, and demand amongst users for 8 MB or more."

Are they wrong??

HostFat
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4242
Merit: 1203

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 11:53:22 PM

After the failure of XT Gavin moved to "Bitcoin Classic" and he calls it the vision of Satoshi.  Roll Eyes

"The data shows consensus amongst miners for an immediate 2 MB increase, and demand amongst users for 8 MB or more."

Are they wrong??

https://bitcoin.consider.it/
https://bitcoinclassic.consider.it/
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cg9Qo9Vl5PdJYD4EiHnIGMV3G48pWmcWI3NFoKKfIzU/edit#gid=0

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
brg444

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

Bitcoin replaces central, not commercial, banks

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:57:43 PM

After the failure of XT Gavin moved to "Bitcoin Classic" and he calls it the vision of Satoshi.  Roll Eyes

Are they wrong??

https://bitcoin.consider.it/
https://bitcoinclassic.consider.it/

Jesus christ this is pathetic.

"I believe this will be the ultimate fate of Bitcoin, to be the "high-powered money" that serves as a reserve currency for banks that issue their own digital cash." Hal Finney, Dec. 2010
sAt0sHiFanClub

Activity: 546

Warning: Confrmed Gavinista

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 11:58:13 PM

Bloody hell. A trio of French fascists. What were the odds? Honestly. Thanks Blockstream!

They are well suited to FN. It has its roots in the old État français which was the puppet 'government' in France during the Nazi occupation. As soon as the jack boots arrive, there are always the simpletons who line up to help their "New Leaders". I suppose every totalitarian regime needs its 'collaborateurs'

Vive la résistance!

We must make money worse as a commodity if we wish to make it better as a medium of exchange
hdbuck
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:00:24 AM

They are well suited to FN. It has its roots in the old État français which was the puppet 'government' in France during the Nazi occupation. As soon as the jack boots arrive, there are always the simpletons who line up to help their "New Leaders". I suppose every totalitarian regime needs its 'collaborateurs'

Vive la résistance!

You know nothing about french resistance.
fisheater22

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:04:37 AM

sAt0sHiFanClub

Activity: 546

Warning: Confrmed Gavinista

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 12:06:11 AM

Vive la résistance!

Unfortunately, neither do you. Apparently.....

We must make money worse as a commodity if we wish to make it better as a medium of exchange
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 12:11:58 AM

Gavinista 9 months ago: "We need 20MB blocks Right Fucking Now, or Bitcoin is dooomed!!1!"

*Bitcoin continues to thrive*

Gavinista 6 months ago: "We need 20MB 8MB blocks Right Fucking Now, or Bitcoin is dooomed!!1!"

*Bitcoin continues to thrive*

Gavinista 1 month ago: "We need 20MB 8MB 2MB blocks Right Fucking Now, or Bitcoin is dooomed!!1!"

There is only one plausible/parsimonious explanation for such an utter lack of concern about their continual loss of credibility, which is that they are executing a 'thin wedge' strategy.

The Gavinistas would be happy with 1.001MB blocks, because such a hard fork would get their camel's nose into the tent.

The point isn't larger blocks will save Bitcoin from certain dooom, it's to undermine the socioeconomic majority's diverse/diffuse/defensible/resilient system.  It's about sending a message, that Bitcoin's engineering decisions can be controlled by manufacturing dissent.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: