Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:18:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265795 times)
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 05:30:44 PM

My plan to get rich revolves primarily around starting my own business with the capital I gain here (or something at some point, either through a loan or whatever) and accept Bitcoin as a discounted, primary source of payment. Worst case this never comes around and I just hold my Bitcoin and wait for the value to go up.
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:03:22 PM

My plan is to get rich by the bitcoin, simply by just
I think it is quite difficult to get rich with Bitcoin.
The breaking news around this half year make my heart go up and down.

I from Hong Kong. I just hold 2coin for i travel use and just hold on my ANX account

what do you mean by 2 coins? if they are bitcoins. then that's huge amount. you can hold them till halving and wait for price increase. but If I were in your place i would definitely use them in good investment, I would trade with them and gain more till halving.

yeah, at this time when the price of bitcoin is stagnant, we should have to start trade with it and have to wait for the price increase also so we will benefit in both ways one from the earnings of trade and the other one when the price of bitcoin is increased with the halving.

But still you need a solid plan to get rich. I think it's get a lot of bitcoin is a stage of becoming rich. so you need to make a list of planned activites. it  is must you plan and execute your trade and investments
Absolutely right to be rich in bitcoin there must be rencara good. By trying more than one way to get that bitcoin will make us faster to get rich in bitcon. Most importantly we must diligently to collect bitcoin.

You cannot rely only on single method to get rich, you should have multiple ways to earn bitcoin and that will help you in getting richer quickly.

Well you can in my opinion, you only need some luck also to succeed with this but its possible for sure without any doubts.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:47:16 PM

I from Hong Kong. I just hold 2coin for i travel use and just hold on my ANX account

what do you mean by 2 coins? if they are bitcoins. then that's huge amount. you can hold them till halving and wait for price increase. but If I were in your place i would definitely use them in good investment, I would trade with them and gain more till halving.

yeah, at this time when the price of bitcoin is stagnant, we should have to start trade with it and have to wait for the price increase also so we will benefit in both ways one from the earnings of trade and the other one when the price of bitcoin is increased with the halving.

But still you need a solid plan to get rich. I think it's get a lot of bitcoin is a stage of becoming rich. so you need to make a list of planned activites. it  is must you plan and execute your trade and investments
Absolutely right to be rich in bitcoin there must be rencara good. By trying more than one way to get that bitcoin will make us faster to get rich in bitcon. Most importantly we must diligently to collect bitcoin.

You cannot rely only on single method to get rich, you should have multiple ways to earn bitcoin and that will help you in getting richer quickly.

Well you can in my opinion, you only need some luck also to succeed with this but its possible for sure without any doubts.

With some luck everything is possible, if you just invest in the bitcoin and than hold it till the halving you can already get rich this year.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:00:27 AM

With some luck everything is possible, if you just invest in the bitcoin and than hold it till the halving you can already get rich this year.
Yes true always try and keep trying many methods to get bitcoin will be able to make us rich.
Bitcoin is very easy to make a profit as long as we know how.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:49:42 AM

Im not exactly looking to being overwhelmingly rich but a steady income of 2BTC per month would be really worth it for me. I would probably put some investment as well and start a bitcoin lending campaign to promote Bitcoin and teach others about the value of Bitcoin; especially to countries that are still developing.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 07:08:31 AM

Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

my plan to get rich with bitcoins is pretty simple i think, i just will buy as much as i can now and will keep them for month ( for halving) or for year or even more than 1 year

people did this back in 2012-2013 and they are very rich now, i am sure that price of bitcoin will rise in future too so i will be rich in near future too, or maybe i will be rich after halving

you'll become rich after halving only if you have lots of bitcoins already and only if bitcoin price will cross an higher mark. like 1000$ per BTC. if so then you'll become rich and get double profit from your exist bitcoin. but as everyone knows that halving is completely unpredictable and no one can say that bitcoin price will raise or not in halving.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:06:02 AM

Im not exactly looking to being overwhelmingly rich but a steady income of 2BTC per month would be really worth it for me. I would probably put some investment as well and start a bitcoin lending campaign to promote Bitcoin and teach others about the value of Bitcoin; especially to countries that are still developing.

2 BTC a month is already too much. In a year, if you don't dump your bitcoins, you will have enough capital to start a small business. You can start there and work your way up. You have a chance to be really rich. And thumbs up for thinking of helping and teaching others about the value of bitcoin. I hope it work out well for you.
Imoote

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:14:03 AM

2 BTC a month is already too much. In a year, if you don't dump your bitcoins, you will have enough capital to start a small business. You can start there and work your way up. You have a chance to be really rich. And thumbs up for thinking of helping and teaching others about the value of bitcoin. I hope it work out well for you.
Ya month can collect 2 BTC was so amazing. But it is also very difficult and hard work membutuhan. Because collecting 2 BTC in a month was very difficult. We have to use a lot of ways in order to get many bitcoin.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:21:41 AM

2 BTC and ill teach u how to speak and write fluent English in no time at all

(Smacks Frankie over the back of the head)

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
sk00t3r

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:22:29 AM

Ya month can collect 2 BTC was so amazing. But it is also very difficult and hard work membutuhan. Because collecting 2 BTC in a month was very difficult. We have to use a lot of ways in order to get many bitcoin.

yeah when people want to earn more money to  rich but 1 btc want to earn is very difficult now everybody want to earn per month 1 btc so this is very difficult and all customer try many way for 2 btc.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:56:48 AM

yeah when people want to earn more money to  rich but 1 btc want to earn is very difficult now everybody want to earn per month 1 btc so this is very difficult and all customer try many way for 2 btc.

There is difficult thing if you work hard for it and you are doing your best for it. Difficult is just a word but if you will try your best.
And put all your efforts for it you can get that amount that you are targetting.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:06:47 AM

yeah when people want to earn more money to  rich but 1 btc want to earn is very difficult now everybody want to earn per month 1 btc so this is very difficult and all customer try many way for 2 btc.

That's really true. It is really hard to earn 2btc per month. I find it hard to earn as of now but nobody knows, bitcoin value can increase more and more in the future(I'm just hoping for the best). But as of now I am not earning that much, and if I can find ways to earn that 2btc monthly, I would also love to.
Doms

Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:10:57 AM

Having a plan is one thing, executing it is another. How many times have we seen people with good plans, yet fail to execute, making the goal that was set rather unattainable. There's no easy way to get rich with bitcoin, unless you have a brilliant idea that you could put into action.
boyptc

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:40:52 AM

Having a plan is one thing, executing it is another. How many times have we seen people with good plans, yet fail to execute, making the goal that was set rather unattainable. There's no easy way to get rich with bitcoin, unless you have a brilliant idea that you could put into action.

That's true planning is a very easy way to do. But without any execution or implementation of your plans. Plans will be just plans.
You have said it all. Maybe another way to be rich if you good contribute some software and contribute some improvements on bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:49:47 AM

but if the plan is really good in the first place, executing it is not going to be a problem, you can just easily make it work, those people who are stuck in the execution step must have problem with the first step which is making a good plan and only think their plan is good.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
boyptc

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:57:50 AM

but if the plan is really good in the first place, executing it is not going to be a problem, you can just easily make it work, those people who are stuck in the execution step must have problem with the first step which is making a good plan and only think their plan is good.

Good plan makes a good output and without working it out plan will remain as a plan. Just work the plan good for sure if it works out
your plans to be a rich person that would be easy enough with hard work and good strategy.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:15:16 AM

Good plan makes a good output and without working it out plan will remain as a plan. Just work the plan good for sure if it works out
your plans to be a rich person that would be easy enough with hard work and good strategy.

you must have some plan, and when you are not successful in the first plan, you still have other plans.
The most important should always effort and work hard. Do not forget to also learn from the mistakes it is important.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:35:54 AM

the problem is people have 1000plan but he just do 10-20action then fail and give up, i have 4-5 short plan to reach my minimum capital before do full time on bitcoin, but not everyday i can get spirit and can do it.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:50:31 AM

My plans is to get rich with the bitcoin due to the fact that by holding it long enough, it will be very profitable.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:54:27 AM

Yup, all plans are one of the factors for getting what we want could be according to plan, but the plan is not enough to realize the plan, we must do action to realize the plan. All those rich because his main capital Bitcoin just doing games in the market of Bitcoin and some use the opportunity at each opportunity.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: