Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:17:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265795 times)
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:15:37 AM

I save some bitcoin in the online wallet and I invested some of bitcoin on trading. bitcoin very profitable and easy to be used as a workplace.
many people are trying their luck with the trade without special skills. but most people only use startegy "buy low and sell high" strategy sometimes it worked.
you need a special strategy to become rich in trade

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:56:12 AM

My plan is to hold the bitcoin as long as possible to make as much as possible profit, I think it can be done if you have a enough patient to do this.
we will not know what will happen in the future on bitcoin, but if you believe, ok it was nice to hold as long as possible.
I prefer to make a profit everyday, rather than just holding, waiting for a long time and did not do anything.

Exactly if you have good skills to grow them then you can actively make efforts to do it, as only holding will not be profitable enough to get best returns.

yes everyone always has a plan to hold longer, and waiting for higher prices. it would be good, if they hold at least 50 BTC or more. but if they hold by a small amount, it is better to grow it. they have to learn trading, this is a good way to make a profit.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:07:16 AM

My plan is to hold the bitcoin as long as possible to make as much as possible profit, I think it can be done if you have a enough patient to do this.
we will not know what will happen in the future on bitcoin, but if you believe, ok it was nice to hold as long as possible.
I prefer to make a profit everyday, rather than just holding, waiting for a long time and did not do anything.

Exactly if you have good skills to grow them then you can actively make efforts to do it, as only holding will not be profitable enough to get best returns.

yes everyone always has a plan to hold longer, and waiting for higher prices. it would be good, if they hold at least 50 BTC or more. but if they hold by a small amount, it is better to grow it. they have to learn trading, this is a good way to make a profit.
Yes to collect 50 BTC is very difficult and very takes quite a long time. We must try and hardworking. Then had to try many methods in order to get many bitcoin and become rich. Everything requires a process.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:12:46 AM

I save some bitcoin in the online wallet and I invested some of bitcoin on trading. bitcoin very profitable and easy to be used as a workplace.
many people are trying their luck with the trade without special skills. but most people only use startegy "buy low and sell high" strategy sometimes it worked.

you need experience and a well though plan for making a profit with trading. especially if you want to get rich with it.
most of the people are just investing and risking their bitcoin on pure chance for getting higher.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
JPred

Activity: 392

my magic is growing strong[er]

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:13:04 AM

you need experience and a well though plan for making a profit with trading. especially if you want to get rich with it.
most of the people are just investing and risking their bitcoin on pure chance for getting higher.

Tis is true yo say. Very much da chance. Fo me I realize riches is fa fa away fo me wit da bit.

If 450 dolla fo 1 bitcoin go double den is 100% an is very very good return.

But me to go much mor higha wit da bitcoin. da it tell me rich is one million dolla. So evan 100% grow in bitcoin from 450 to 900 dolla is not so very good is too fa from one million richness.

Wat about if yo got 25 bitcoin? is 11,250 dolla, is not too shabbi. den it double is 22,500 dolla, is vera nice but also very fa from one million dolla. to be percise is 977,500 dolla fa away. eish.

Ma bitcoin plan is a fairy dream.

FREEDOM
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:39:24 AM

experience is the best teacher, but if it's a matter of trade, then you need capital as well and prepared to lose. but if you are already proficient in this case, you can become rich

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 07:40:59 AM

by using faucets and tasks online.

Rich with faucets and tasks? are you crazy or you just joking? who became rich with these activities? the answer is no one.. this is not even possible. I've claimed faucets for 6 months and I've earned only 2 dollars.. earning 50 satoshi per claim won't make you rich.. grown up and think something better.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:54:04 AM

I don't have any big plan about that, cause to become rich with bitcoin, like really rich, u need to invest big money and your time with expectation that in some years bitcoin will grow in some times and the capital u in in the beginning will increase in some times also. But if to talk about me - i don't have any capital to invest and I am not so crazy to invest everything that i have now to expect some profit from that in the future.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:48:22 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2016, 06:49:33 AM by geopolisch

we will become rich with bitcoins when its price reaches $1000
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:01:58 AM

Im not exactly looking to being overwhelmingly rich but a steady income of 2BTC per month would be really worth it for me. I would probably put some investment as well and start a bitcoin lending campaign to promote Bitcoin and teach others about the value of Bitcoin; especially to countries that are still developing.

How do you want to achieve a steady income of 2 BTC if Bitcoin keeps rising in value?This is impossible imo.
Bitcoin could be worth $1000 in a few months.
For this to be possible your wages would have to rise with Bitcoin.That is very unlikely don't you think?
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:32:02 AM

Rich with faucets and tasks? are you crazy or you just joking? who became rich with these activities? the answer is no one.. this is not even possible. I've claimed faucets for 6 months and I've earned only 2 dollars.. earning 50 satoshi per claim won't make you rich.. grown up and think something better.
Many people dismiss the benefit of using a Bitcoin faucet or a forum signature campaign as of late, simply because they feel earnings are too low.
Neither of these tasks requires a lot of time and effort, but if done right, can award a solid amount of Bitcoin every month.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:39:13 AM

Many people dismiss the benefit of using a Bitcoin faucet or a forum signature campaign as of late, simply because they feel earnings are too low.
Neither of these tasks requires a lot of time and effort, but if done right, can award a solid amount of Bitcoin every month.

I have noticed that it is the nature of all human being in today world that whenever they see any new coin or opportunity they consider it as useless and do not spend a few minutes to look into it and when the time is passed they then wish they why not they joined it before and experiencing that when again a new similar thing is introduced they again ignore it and the same happen again but still they do not try to get benefit from other opportunities. Actually I am pointing to the coins, everyone wish that why they do not adopted bitcoin at the time when it was at $1 and do not try to join other coins which are currently available at around $1.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:04:56 PM

Yes for the signature campaign I believe can promise good results, especially if high-income level would be very good. But for my faucet is still doubtful. Indeed, with the tap we can get beebrapa bitcoin but it was very little and the results are not optimal. It seems to me just for starters. So to get a lot of bitcoin faucet can not.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:17:55 PM

Faucet is not bad for those newbies that still in the process of learning about bitcoins. But it will make them boring after getting into it and they will just earn too little profit about it. We can't blame faucets its there marketing strategy.
Yeah your right i am also the one who started in faucet it's really help to me before to learn about bitcoin and to confirm if it is legit or not..
In few month's i save some bitcoin's to my wallet and invest it in cloud mining and investment site but result scammed thats why i came here because i want to recover those earnings.. but result it's gone now i am looking for other source and found signature campaign also i learn to trade to increase the amount of my bitcoins.. so don't blame faucet..
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:26:21 PM

Faucet is not bad for those newbies that still in the process of learning about bitcoins. But it will make them boring after getting into it and they will just earn too little profit about it. We can't blame faucets its there marketing strategy.

Faucet is just a good introduction to bitcoin. But don't expect newbies to stick to it. The income you get from there is too small to.waste your time in it. You will get nowhere if you stick to just doing faucet.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:54:52 PM

Faucet is just a good introduction to bitcoin. But don't expect newbies to stick to it. The income you get from there is too small to.waste your time in it. You will get nowhere if you stick to just doing faucet.
Im still faucet earner but now its a passive income which you can only earns from your referrals the more you refer the more you can earn.. so i am still promoting my rotator.. so that i can get more referal.. its daily basis earnings for me and always updating 2 times in a week 30 minutes per day..
And im start in faucet before i came here..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:59:43 PM

I am gonna make my own project that linked with gambling sphere, i don't really know how to realise it but i am learning about it. Also i am working with miners.

JPred

Activity: 392

my magic is growing strong[er]

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:14:37 PM

I have noticed that it is the nature of all human being in today world that whenever they see any new coin or opportunity they consider it as useless and do not spend a few minutes to look into it and when the time is passed they then wish they why not they joined it before and experiencing that when again a new similar thing is introduced they again ignore it and the same happen again but still they do not try to get benefit from other opportunities. Actually I am pointing to the coins, everyone wish that why they do not adopted bitcoin at the time when it was at $1 and do not try to join other coins which are currently available at around $1.

Bestwishes yo are very helpful. thank you thank you!!  Smiley Wink Cheesy  I see coin at around 1$ so da plan for people can be to get rich wit bit use bit and bought  otha coin da around 1$. is Bestwishes give free advice so nice. Me also very lucki to see coin even much lowa as 1$ I got it, ya much mor dan 1 or 25  Grin now dat bitcoin plan ihe is still in da place. hehe. I keep da finga Xed. patient is only thing to have still be busy searching and looking and researching. if yo look ma bitcoin adres in it yo see SEEK so wen I got generated it I think I have to SEEK is like symbol to me.

FREEDOM
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10299

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:18:00 PM

Other coins are not equal to bitcoin, merely because at one time bitcoin was $1 and now other coins are currently $1...   The fundamentals are different.  there are more than 1,000 copy cat coins (alt coins), and many times those coins are pumped and dumped to a great extent.. There certainly may be some alt coins that are worthy of investment, but bitcoin is likely a lot more solid of an investment, relatively speaking and accounting for potential downside risks.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10299

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:24:08 PM

Im still faucet earner but now its a passive income which you can only earns from your referrals the more you refer the more you can earn.. so i am still promoting my rotator.. so that i can get more referal.. its daily basis earnings for me and always updating 2 times in a week 30 minutes per day..
And im start in faucet before i came here..

Is that really "passive"? and how much can you earn in a year, at most?  Maybe .5BTC, best case scenario?  Accordingly, likely would be better off earning income from somewhere else and buying .025 BTC per week, or buy some greater amount, if you can afford it.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: