Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:28:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265795 times)
Cointje

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

World's First Reverse Merchant Processor

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:31:48 AM

Just hold and lean back

Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:53:08 PM

I don't really have a plan to getting rich, I wasn't thinking about getting a lot of BTCitcoins and trading with them. I mainly got to Bitcoin because I don't have a credit card yet. So I'm using Bitcoin for online shopping. Maybe I'll make some plan or something, but now I'm focused on having a steady profit every day.
No need to use a credit card to monetize bitcoin, we simply atm. Bitcoin really could give us an advantage. Yes very true, very good focus to collect and can be made rich. I'm sure a long time will be even greater income, there are many methods that we can use here.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:58:12 PM

I don't have a plan to get rich with btc. I don.'t think that the btc price will rise so much, it could also rapidly fall down, so it us very risky.

I also do not plan on getting rich with Bitcoin, it will be great if I could become rich but I am happy with the way it is right now. Working a normal day job and doing Bitcoin on the side.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:25:36 PM

I don't have a plan to get rich with btc. I don.'t think that the btc price will rise so much, it could also rapidly fall down, so it us very risky.

I also do not plan on getting rich with Bitcoin, it will be great if I could become rich but I am happy with the way it is right now. Working a normal day job and doing Bitcoin on the side.

I also looking for bitcoin in my spare time after i doing my obligation activities as office worker, and that little income from signatures campaign i got enough to complete some bill. But there's my friend who make bitcoin as living and getting rich with that slowly.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

jak1

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:38:12 PM

But if you ask me I would say that making a plan and thinking about future is must, everyone should have a plan for his future, not a plan to get rich and billionaire but at lease we should safe some money for future if by chance we lose our job, then what will we do? we should think about everything.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:44:04 PM

I also looking for bitcoin in my spare time after i doing my obligation activities as office worker, and that little income from signatures campaign i got enough to complete some bill. But there's my friend who make bitcoin as living and getting rich with that slowly.
Indeed bitcoin can also create rich and can make us have a lot of bitcoin. But just like you, I would rather work in the world a reality. And bitcoin only as an adjunct to earn income.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:17:53 PM

Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin
I do not have any plans on getting rich especially not with Bitcoins. If it happens then I am blessed but I am not aiming to become a millionaire in life. As long as I can do what I want to do I m good.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 06:32:27 PM

Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin
I do not have any plans on getting rich especially not with Bitcoins. If it happens then I am blessed but I am not aiming to become a millionaire in life. As long as I can do what I want to do I m good.
Well am not sure that we can get richer by BTC. If we do some biz here like signature campaign, mining, faucets etc. we can able to manage some part finance problem in personal or if i hold some more accounts with campaign and posting in daily basis means i can manage some more. But getting richer is doubtful.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10299

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:56:38 PM

Hey guys,

Well am not sure that we can get richer by BTC. If we do some biz here like signature campaign, mining, faucets etc. we can able to manage some part finance problem in personal or if i hold some more accounts with campaign and posting in daily basis means i can manage some more. But getting richer is doubtful.

You are very unlikely to get rich by considering only income that you can make from bitcoin, such as signature campaigns, mining and faucets... ... but instead how to convert and to stack away all sources of income into bitcoin and thereby attempt to live without lavishness while you are accumulating bitcoins.

Who knows exactly how many bitcoins you are going to need to accumulate to be "rich"

My initial goal, a couple of years ago was to accumulate 30 BTC, and I thought that was reasonable for me and my finances (and now I have accumulated more than 30BTC).. but some folks may consider whether their personal goal would be 10 BTC, 20BTC, 100BTC or some other quantity, depending on their personal financial circumstances...

I think that the main goal should be to attempt to accumulate BTC, whether that leads to riches or not, it will likely be a decent long term plan (because BTC has a lot of decent long term fundamentals that have decent odds to create continued price appreciation), and if you seem fairly confident that BTC prices goes up more quickly than it can be sustained and the price is fairly certain to to come back down at least 10% or more, then maybe in those kinds of situations, it would be a decent idea to take some chances and to cash out a portion (not all) of your BTC holdings and to attempt to buy back BTC for lower prices at various relatively safe lower price increments (always maintaining the goal of accumulating BTC.. while protecting your total investment from some of the downside price risks).

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:36:17 PM

My plan is the accumulate slow steady bitcoins through cloud mining and faucets. Ill slowly reinvest into powers into cloud mining, hopefully bring in passive income for some time. I think bit coin will continue to rise for the next couple years so cloud mining passively seems very lucrative. Nothing to get rich fast. But a good long term investment point of view.
it is a good thing. but do not make passive income as main income dude. because it would only prolong you in becoming rich ?
so look for a job that gives you a monthly salary or weekly. it would have been better and use also manage money dude
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:45:54 PM

My plan is the accumulate slow steady bitcoins through cloud mining and faucets. Ill slowly reinvest into powers into cloud mining, hopefully bring in passive income for some time. I think bit coin will continue to rise for the next couple years so cloud mining passively seems very lucrative. Nothing to get rich fast. But a good long term investment point of view.
it is a good thing. but do not make passive income as main income dude. because it would only prolong you in becoming rich ?
so look for a job that gives you a monthly salary or weekly. it would have been better and use also manage money dude
to become rich with bitcoin, at least we should be able to make a profit in the short term, such as trade and signature campaign, and do not hold too long, because it is uncertain.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:25:40 PM

Don't invest your money stuck into cloud mining. I guess that at this point everyone knows that the cloud mining industry is full of scam sites. I hope you know what you are doing.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:04:40 AM

Don't invest your money stuck into cloud mining. I guess that at this point everyone knows that the cloud mining industry is full of scam sites. I hope you know what you are doing.
Yes no clouds on mining, the other methods are also many websites that scam. We should be aware of it so that we are not deceived. We must often choose well.
lalala123456

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:26:44 AM

My plan is to open a bitcoin advertising company.. Coming soon!
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:43:10 AM

My plan is to open a bitcoin advertising company.. Coming soon!
Wow that is good, to get more people will use bitcoin.
We all are benefited of this plan you need to pursue this.
For me i build a business which is exclusive for bitcoin users hehehe
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:54:45 AM

That's true. If you really want to invest on cloud mining sites, just be sure that you do not invest all your bitcoin in just one mining site. There's also a risk on investing, so you must look out for a good site. And ofcourse you must save some of your bitcoin, because most of the mining sites shutdown or turned into scam as time passes by. Also think of any other option aside from cloud mining and faucets, there are many other ways out there to earn bitcoin.
simplelisten

Activity: 310
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:59:02 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2016, 06:56:22 AM by simplelisten

Hey guys,

Have I high rank member and join big time campaign signature.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10299

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:30:37 AM

to become rich with bitcoin, at least we should be able to make a profit in the short term, such as trade and signature campaign, and do not hold too long, because it is uncertain.

You have to make a choice about whether you consider bitcoin to be a long term profitable investment, and you also need to consider its likely ongoing volatility.

If you come to the conclusion that bitcoin is a good long term investment, then it is not logical to get very obsessed with selling large portions of your holdings.  Maybe you can sell 10% to 50%, but if you believe it to be a long term investment, you should continue to hold a considerable portion of it, even when the price is going both up and down, because otherwise you may well make the mistake of selling too many too soon.

On a personal level, I may be a bit more invested in bitcoin than I am comfortable, and therefore I engage in an active monitoring and selling bitcoin as the price goes up - but still I do not sell more than 8% currently, and my plan is only to sell less than 40% even if prices were to go to $5k-ish in the coming years... but so far, I have been buying back BTC with those proceeds, as well... so it is good to have money on both ends, even though you need to continue to monitor the price under those kinds of conditions... and when BTC is likely to continue to be volatile.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:42:52 AM

Have i high rank member and join big time camp signature.

First you should learn how to write what you want to say.. buying a high rank account with this posting attitude would not be good for you. you are just a newbie, better to read about bitcoin and related things and try tho rank up your own account. instead of getting another high rank account here.
julian071

Activity: 1132
Merit: 818

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:52:58 AM

That's true. If you really want to invest on cloud mining sites, just be sure that you do not invest all your bitcoin in just one mining site. There's also a risk on investing, so you must look out for a good site. And ofcourse you must save some of your bitcoin, because most of the mining sites shutdown or turned into scam as time passes by. Also think of any other option aside from cloud mining and faucets, there are many other ways out there to earn bitcoin.

There are no profitable cloudmining companies anymore. There are legit ones such as Genesis Mining, but they will end up costing you money instead of generating money, especially if you 'invest' (haha) in SHA256-mining. Mining ETH in the cloud is slightly profitable, but it will stop doing so when the ETH price goes down. And if you are of the opinion that the ETH price will go up, you're better off just buying some ETH and waiting for it's value to increase. Not only more profitable but much safer too, as you can cut your losses any time you please.

I personally made quite a lot of money through pre-paid contracts at megamine.com. I lost quite a lot at genesis-mining.com.

As for the OP, the best way to get rich with BTC is to start a company offering a service that makes BTC easier to use. A friend once told me, when gold fever breaks out, you'd better be the one selling shovels.

Another way is to speculate successfully. But that's ultimately quite a gamble, especially since you'd need a big starting capital to have big gains. I'm trying going down this road, loaned some money, doubled the fiat-value so far, hoping to double again soon by selling BTC for altcoins at what I will have to guess is about the top of the value of BTC say a month or two months after the halving, then buying back in a month later. Risky tho.

=P
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: