Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:00:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265795 times)
rjmarketingbiz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:45:26 PM

Yep I missed the Bitcoin train..Just got into Cryptocurrency about 6 months ago but found an interesting coin with unique concept that has the chance in a couple years or months to hangout with the big boys Grin
Laniakea

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:50:19 PM

I don't have any plan to get rich with Bitcoin and I don't need to get rich with Bitcoin.

I have more than enough to get by and I'm pretty happy with how things are.

It's fun to participate here and get some beer money along the way Smiley I really dig that.

ngesotcoy

Activity: 559

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:53:34 PM

Bitcoin has it's place in an investment portfolio. I think one of the biggest mistakes people make is thinking it will over take the USD in the short to mid-term and/or make them rich over night. It is not a low-risk buy and forget about it investment. If your mindful however, you can make a profit.

aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:07:45 PM

I don't know, I have a few bitcoins and I will hold on to them. I can't give a definite value or speculate. But 50 Bitcoins is very doable and 100 is in range. It really depends on how quickly you want to acquire them and then sell them. But for this value, the cost of living of living must be cheap or the individual is older..?
These are just assumptions, it just doesn't seem like such as large value.

As I ve said, he lives in a third world county. Some of those places, the average wage s $100. Imagine what u can do with $500k.

This is huge money indeed I wonder how many third world forum member are here,so they can also apply this plan for themselves for financial liberation in their respective country..

rjmarketingbiz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:16:51 PM

Bitcoin has it's place in an investment portfolio. I think one of the biggest mistakes people make is thinking it will over take the USD in the short to mid-term and/or make them rich over night. It is not a low-risk buy and forget about it investment. If your mindful however, you can make a profit.

Exactly. Invest and forget about it. I wish i would of known about Bitcoin 8 yrs ago...Too late for me now  Sad
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10293

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:09:00 PM

By earning bitcoin freely, joining signature campaign and collecting the bitcoins and when i already have many bitcoin i will do trading and get rich with it.

Nice plan, I also collect capital from the signature campaign, then grow it with trading. it is a good way to get rich from trading.

I am agree with you, everyone trying to get rich also everyone starting with small amounts of money. Also want to trade later, after working on signature campaing.

I'm not sure if I understand the various assumptions regarding getting rich from signature campaigns and trading.  Maybe my definition of "rich" differs?

Signature campaigns can earn you anywhere between .5BTC and 2 BTC per year, so to "get rich", you likely will need to supplement a bit with buying some BTC to increase your BTC accumulation.

I'll explain a little. I was able to get 0.14 of the signature campaign, then 0.14 I grow in a way trading, I prefer trading altcoins, because it can make a lot of profit with capital is not too much.

Really, I don't disagree with any of these points, because in essence I believe that each of us has to find our own paths in order to attempt to build our BTC portfolios on an ongoing basis.

Personally, I accumulated bitcoin's for nearly 2 years (starting at $1,200 in November 2013), before I began to trade any of them (starting in October 2015); however, since I was buying on the way down, my bitcoin portfolio continued to stay in the red, so being in the red can create a certain incentive to preserve the portfolio, rather than to take unnecessary risks to possibly go further in the red (at least that had been the mind-set for me).

After bitcoin's prices moved in and out (mostly in) the lower $200's price territory for a bit over 8 months, I was able to acquire quite a bit of bitcoin in the lower $200's price range, and thereafter I was able to reconsider my bitcoin holdings into three categories.. 1) those acquired under $300 (average of about $240), 2) those acquired in late 2014 with a price average of about $365 and 3) those with a price average of about $665.  (my overall BTC holdings were averaging about $502 at that time, and now they average a bit below $450)

So at first I began to trade with a portion of those BTC in category 1, yet as BTC prices increased and I continued to build my overall BTC portfolio and bring down my average cost per BTC, I was able to trade with a portion of those BTC in category 2.

Currently, I consider my whole BTC portfolio in terms of overall value, but I limit the extent to which I gamble with any of it.. trading is one thing, but putting in alt coins can be a kind of gamble, unless you develop systems to be very strategic about the extent to which you put any of your coins into alts (because such risk taking could take away from BTC that you have accumulated).  Furthermore, as I suggested before, you may want to consider accumulating BTC by buying them as well, rather than merely relying on signature campaigns and trade... which will cause your BTC accumulation to go up (and you can buy as little as $5 a week and still accumulate BTC at a noticeable rate with the passage of time).

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:40:21 PM

making business for the moment it looks quite promising, I would probably make the food business, because some of my neighbors a success of it, it makes me excited, now I just need to collect bitcoin
create a business is a good thing toward getting rich. many businesses make people rich. so you need to create a business that is currently popular or potential. and you will become rich because of it
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:42:03 PM

making business for the moment it looks quite promising, I would probably make the food business, because some of my neighbors a success of it, it makes me excited, now I just need to collect bitcoin
create a business is a good thing toward getting rich. many businesses make people rich. so you need to create a business that is currently popular or potential. and you will become rich because of it

Yeah and you also need to start unique business or say some monopolist business that will help you in becoming market leader with least competition.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:39:46 AM

My plan i reach 20btc then i sell it to fiat currency, after it i will use my money for building bitcoin mining rig, i will use solar panel for reduce electric fee.
lakuf

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:50:32 AM

I just plan to stock up on bitcoins every time the price gets low enough. I will probably stay with bitcoin for a long time as it shows great promise in the coming years.

OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:40:34 AM

I just plan to stock up on bitcoins every time the price gets low enough. I will probably stay with bitcoin for a long time as it shows great promise in the coming years.

I don't have any big plan to get rich. honestly I do not think we could become rich with only bitcoin. bitcoin is a great source to earn money and gain daily needs. but it won't make you rich , because there is no way to earn that much bitcoins.
so my plan is to only earn some bucks everyday and that's it. I've collected some btc to halving. lets see.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 03:23:32 AM

I don't have any big plan to get rich. honestly I do not think we could become rich with only bitcoin. bitcoin is a great source to earn money and gain daily needs. but it won't make you rich , because there is no way to earn that much bitcoins.
so my plan is to only earn some bucks everyday and that's it. I've collected some btc to halving. lets see.

You can become rich if you make proper planing. and work with dedication. hard works is necessary for success.
bitcoin can make you rich just need to do hard work with dedication, make a good plan and start to work on that. follow the real paths of earning ways. and you'll become rich one day. after one or 2 years.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:18:50 AM

That would probably make you rich if you will become loyal in using and collecting bitcoins. Staying is a good thing of what you are going to do with bitcoins and we are going to witness what will happen with bitcoins for the coming years.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
quintiilieo

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:24:48 AM

That would probably make you rich if you will become loyal in using and collecting bitcoins. Staying is a good thing of what you are going to do with bitcoins and we are going to witness what will happen with bitcoins for the coming years.
That plan is rarely happening that the price of bitcoin will down but i think theres a chance that this bitcoin price will down after bitcoin halving. But for me my plan is earning bitcoin and converting it to fiat so that after halving if the price will down i will buy many bitcoin at low price. Thats my plan not to get rich because my funds is only few bitcoin so my profit will be x2 only so im not getting rich there.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10293

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:48:40 AM

That plan is rarely happening that the price of bitcoin will down but i think theres a chance that this bitcoin price will down after bitcoin halving. But for me my plan is earning bitcoin and converting it to fiat so that after halving if the price will down i will buy many bitcoin at low price. Thats my plan not to get rich because my funds is only few bitcoin so my profit will be x2 only so im not getting rich there.

It's not a good practice to gamble balls to the walls in order to attempt to predict and to act on that event with 100%...
Instead, it is probably better to ration your funds in accordance with your view, maybe if you think that price dropping is really likely, then you may invest 25% of your funds now, and then 75% later when the event occurs.  I  personally believe that a viewpoint that bitcoin prices will be dropping after halvening is counter-intuitive, so I would be more prepared to invest 90% now and 10% in the event that a post halvening price drop occurs.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:17:50 AM

I dont really think it will make you that rich with that option. Just piling up those coin in a wallet and waiting for a great increase is just too lazy. You can move it everytime it went up then buy back when it falls down. But you just need to be careful with that.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:33:28 AM

I dont really think it will make you that rich with that option. Just piling up those coin in a wallet and waiting for a great increase is just too lazy. You can move it everytime it went up then buy back when it falls down. But you just need to be careful with that.
Yes maybe it could be rich but so long as only collect bitcoin. Perhaps more appropriate is to try many ways such as trade, mining cloud, signature campaign, etc. It will speed you get a lot of bitcoin. We must be diligent in collecting something that has a lot of bitcoin.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:37:38 AM

my plan to get rich with bitcoin? hmmm, I will make an effort bitcoin exchange and hopefully will be successful
Yes true it was very good to get a lot of bitcoin and increase revenue.
Being rich with bitcoin require great effort and diligent in collecting bitcoin.
Many people are collecting their bitcoins but they do spend after some period of holding. This is a common mistake among most of the bitcoiners. We never forget Satoshi becomes a billionaire today only because he is holding bitcoins till now. So, we must be planning for holding our bitcoins for longer to get rich with a bitcoins.
Yes we must give equal concentration for earning bitcoins as well as holding it. Because just earning and spending it will not make you richer. But holding bitcoins like Satoshi for many years definitely will make any one richer.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:32:32 AM

my plan to get rich with bitcoin? hmmm, I will make an effort bitcoin exchange and hopefully will be successful
Yes true it was very good to get a lot of bitcoin and increase revenue.
Being rich with bitcoin require great effort and diligent in collecting bitcoin.
Many people are collecting their bitcoins but they do spend after some period of holding. This is a common mistake among most of the bitcoiners. We never forget Satoshi becomes a billionaire today only because he is holding bitcoins till now. So, we must be planning for holding our bitcoins for longer to get rich with a bitcoins.
Yes we must give equal concentration for earning bitcoins as well as holding it. Because just earning and spending it will not make you richer. But holding bitcoins like Satoshi for many years definitely will make any one richer.
Yes true but must collect the various methods of how to collect bitcoin so not spiked on one method alone. Such as collecting of signatures campaign, commerce, cloud mining, services. It will speed us get a lot of bitcoin and become rich.
cyberninja2

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:08:49 AM

I just collecting bitcoin right now but not my plan to get rich with this
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: