Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:52:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265795 times)
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:03:45 PM

You can only get rich with bitcoins if you are a miners. but it requires large investment and risk in order to be profitable. considering the cost of electricity and the efficiency of miners
Not only miners anyone can become rich with bitcoins. My plan to get rich in btc or with btc is that I will work as hard as I can, at the same time the coins earned will be kept in a wallet for future price increase and sell them at that time, so I get more value of my hard work.
I course I want to get rich with the Bitcoin but the question is if it is possible and if it is also gong to happen. It is all going to depend on the price and on how many Bitcoins I have.

so far anybody have invested in bitcoin a while back is having a very good time because of the big amount of profit we are gaining from the rise. and mostly if you have invested back when everybody was asleep and ignoring this huge opportunity then you are over three times in profit which is still rising.

If you want to get rich with bitcoin then I think you need to hold it for a long time, and there is also no risk in it and you can also try your luck on trading to multiply your coins.
Yes absolutely right to be rich we could collect bitcoin and hold until a long time. We should also try the trade to double our advantage and we could have a lot of bitcoin.

This is the time to collect as many coins possible as price will be really higher in future and that time it won't be possible for us to buy bitcoin.
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:46:35 PM

You can only get rich with bitcoins if you are a miners. but it requires large investment and risk in order to be profitable. considering the cost of electricity and the efficiency of miners
Not only miners anyone can become rich with bitcoins. My plan to get rich in btc or with btc is that I will work as hard as I can, at the same time the coins earned will be kept in a wallet for future price increase and sell them at that time, so I get more value of my hard work.
I course I want to get rich with the Bitcoin but the question is if it is possible and if it is also gong to happen. It is all going to depend on the price and on how many Bitcoins I have.

so far anybody have invested in bitcoin a while back is having a very good time because of the big amount of profit we are gaining from the rise. and mostly if you have invested back when everybody was asleep and ignoring this huge opportunity then you are over three times in profit which is still rising.

If you want to get rich with bitcoin then I think you need to hold it for a long time, and there is also no risk in it and you can also try your luck on trading to multiply your coins.
Yes absolutely right to be rich we could collect bitcoin and hold until a long time. We should also try the trade to double our advantage and we could have a lot of bitcoin.

This is the time to collect as many coins possible as price will be really higher in future and that time it won't be possible for us to buy bitcoin.
Yes absolutely right we should collect and hold bitcoin for many years as possible. It is the best and safest investment. If the future of bitcoin prices rose 2X certainly we will benefit 2X well.
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:31:36 PM

Yes absolutely right we should collect and hold bitcoin for many years as possible. It is the best and safest investment. If the future of bitcoin prices rose 2X certainly we will benefit 2X well.
My plan is to accumulate 100BTC too, but in the mean time, maintaining the diversified portfolio, that means I won't have all my money in bitcoins. (60~80% probably)
But I'm also watching very closely to bitcoins, if anything happen I'd get out fast, also, if anything happen having 20~30% in other investment is a safe.
PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:56:32 PM

actually i have no money at all. that is why i am just doing earning from a signature campaign. i think that is the most easiest way of earning bitcoin if a person dont have money or investment.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:09:49 PM

actually i have no money at all. that is why i am just doing earning from a signature campaign. i think that is the most easiest way of earning bitcoin if a person dont have money or investment.

Yeah, signature campaign in this forum is the best way to earn bitcoin. It is way more better than faucets which consumes all of your time for the whole day. But you won't get rich just by relying on signature campaigns here, you should try some other ways to earn bitcoin like trading altcoin. Trading altcoin is a good way to earn more bitcoin than gambling it or investing at hyips or ponzis.
PsursV

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:20:04 PM

i am welling to start a business. such kind of business where i will accept bitcoin and will do exchange of bitcoin. i am welling to have so many shops here in our are who accept bitcoin and do trading in bitcoin.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 03:24:26 PM

My new plan is to keep investing on ICO and hope the developers do their job making the coin valuable in the future.
If i see the coin has good value i can then sell it for profit. its sort like trading but yeah it takes time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:29:13 PM

Yeah, signature campaign in this forum is the best way to earn bitcoin. It is way more better than faucets which consumes all of your time for the whole day. But you won't get rich just by relying on signature campaigns here, you should try some other ways to earn bitcoin like trading altcoin. Trading altcoin is a good way to earn more bitcoin than gambling it or investing at hyips or ponzis.

Signature campaign is good to earn bitcoin but it cannot make you rich in future, you should also find other ways to earn bitcoin, you can only get rich with it if you hold high number of coins.
GMK

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:04:24 PM

It will be always possible to buy BTCs for everybody, who already is owner and who's not, unless turning off the whole internet. Just decrease progressively the quantity affordable proportionally to the price increase. Sons of sons of sons I think could still buy/use 0.00000001 or superior, and if they doesn't there will be a sub-cripto equally useful and practical. It's just matter of culture.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:08:42 PM

In my opinion being rich with bitcoin is really hard and takes time similar to that getting rich with a day job. Here you need patience along with skills to earn more. Also on entering every has a blank dream of being rich with bitcoin, on continuous usage users understand the reality.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SourThunder

:)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:09:11 PM

My plan is to wait for the btc price to sink to around 300 or 400$ and buy some. Try faucets and mining for a year and also trading with expert's advice. Then after a year or so, gamble and win 0.1% of balance everyday for 4 months. Then, sell away btc for a higher price like 700$ and invest the rest. Also, it would be a good idea to loan an amount with good collateral an 120% return rate. Gambling is not on our favor but 0.1% of our balance is no  big deal to win per day, and a balance of 1btc will have a good 0.1% profit per day.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ OROCOIN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
" The first cryptocurrency with block rewards creatively and uniquely pegged to the rice of gold. "
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Visit Our TwitterWebsiteANN Thread & SLACK ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:11:07 PM

I honestly think that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount very soon even over the 1000 dollar to be honest so I want to get rich with holding!
Of course its unpredictable but this is just what I think at the moment.
mechanikalk

Activity: 99
Merit: 91

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 05:21:23 PM

Based on self-similarity, bitcoin should have another spike with a peak USD value of $2200-$5000.  I am just going to wait a 20 days and start to sell BTC at market price.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:24:11 PM

My plan to get rich with Bitcoin revolves around a lot of holding, and not a lot of spending. I'm basically now tucking away a large majority of my Bitcoin and waiting for some sort of miraculous rise in the value, then I'll sell some or most of it and keep myself interested within the community while branching out and looking for more Bitcoin-making opportunities.
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:08:41 PM

Signature campaign is good to earn bitcoin but it cannot make you rich in future, you should also find other ways to earn bitcoin, you can only get rich with it if you hold high number of coins.
why it cannot make you rich in the future? if you will participate a lot in the campaigns right now when the price is still pretty low i think you can become rich after the price growth

i dont have a plan of becoming rich with bitcoins though i sometimes participate in signature campaigns that allow me to earn money, i hope it will make me rich pretty soon
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 07:08:34 PM

why it cannot make you rich in the future? if you will participate a lot in the campaigns right now when the price is still pretty low i think you can become rich after the price growth

i dont have a plan of becoming rich with bitcoins though i sometimes participate in signature campaigns that allow me to earn money, i hope it will make me rich pretty soon
I have got some ideas from my friends that we have hold some high rank account with signature campaigns and posting in daily basis according to campaign rule. Also we can do some trading to earn in another way.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:15:02 PM

I have got some ideas from my friends that we have hold some high rank account with signature campaigns and posting in daily basis according to campaign rule. Also we can do some trading to earn in another way.

Its always good to have high rank account as the payouts are higher for those accounts but at a moment majority of campaigns are not entertaining new participants to join it.
GMK

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:59:58 PM

Its always good to have high rank account as the payouts are higher for those accounts but at a moment majority of campaigns are not entertaining new participants to join it.
maybe I have not well understood what a "signature campaign" exactly is, as I am foreigner..but looking at what appears, it seems to me that some enterprises "donate" small quantities of BTC basing on this forum's users age. If I am right, it seems ridicolous the concerning follow-on, as we are talking about weekly 0.04 BTC weekly destined to users so pioneeristic that maybe currently own 4000+ BTC.
If I'm wrong please correct me. If I'm right please correct who still has not understood that BTC price grows with sharing and not with greed.
AlexBits

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:02:46 PM

I've got no plan to get rich with bitcoin. Having a good profit would be very nice, but it's not the main goal.
My main goal is because it's fun and i like being part of this movement.
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:09:05 PM

maybe I have not well understood what a "signature campaign" exactly is, as I am foreigner..but looking at what appears, it seems to me that some enterprises "donate" small quantities of BTC basing on this forum's users age. If I am right, it seems ridicolous the concerning follow-on, as we are talking about weekly 0.04 BTC weekly destined to users so pioneeristic that maybe currently own 4000+ BTC.
If I'm wrong please correct me. If I'm right please correct who still has not understood that BTC price grows with sharing and not with greed.

There is nothing related to age here, you will get paid according to rules of campaign and the account rank you hold, majority of campaigns pays on weekly basis and there are few who even pay daily.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: