Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BTC = 1000$ in 2016  (Read 25036 times)
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:33:15 AM

I do not think the bitcoin can reach this amount this year, I think the maximum it can reach this year will be near the 800 dollar.
The bitcoin has a good future but I think this will be shown in 2020 when there will come another halving, its of course just a prediction but I'm just thinking this.

We can never tell, the year has just began, and there are situations or events that surprisingly pops up to to influence the bitcoin's price... lets  be positive..   Smiley

Im positive that the price of bitcoin will rise again when it comes to the current situation.
Whales will be whales and they are controlling the market price if they want to bring it up to a 1000$ they can do it...

I have little confidence the price can reach $1000 in 2016, because many people talk about halving may affect the price and I'm really waiting for it.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trenchflaint

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:41:44 AM

I do not think the bitcoin can reach this amount this year, I think the maximum it can reach this year will be near the 800 dollar.
The bitcoin has a good future but I think this will be shown in 2020 when there will come another halving, its of course just a prediction but I'm just thinking this.

We can never tell, the year has just began, and there are situations or events that surprisingly pops up to to influence the bitcoin's price... lets  be positive..   Smiley

Im positive that the price of bitcoin will rise again when it comes to the current situation.
Whales will be whales and they are controlling the market price if they want to bring it up to a 1000$ they can do it...

I have little confidence the price can reach $1000 in 2016, because many people talk about halving may affect the price and I'm really waiting for it.

Everyone is waiting for the halving and what it will bring to the future of bitcoin,not just bitcoin but other alts too.
But before the halving come developers should fix the problem weather to implement the 2mb or stick to the 1mb.
Until then the 1000$ bitcoin is still going to be a statistic that we will see in the future...
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:12:19 AM

Everyone is waiting for the halving and what it will bring to the future of bitcoin,not just bitcoin but other alts too.
But before the halving come developers should fix the problem weather to implement the 2mb or stick to the 1mb.
Until then the 1000$ bitcoin is still going to be a statistic that we will see in the future...
It is very hard to predict for what is going to happen later in the future. You can never know what will happen with a currency.
And that is okay. You must take risk to sell it or buy it. But we all hope that the price will rise in the future.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:41:44 AM

To me, $500-600 is the maximum price range we can achieve, based on halving only. If there are no other fundamental events around this time, e.g., final agreement on block size, etc., there will be plenty disappointed holders wanting to get rid of their bitcoins quickly. the rest you may write yourself...

In my opinion the amount of 1000 dollar can be reached easy this year due to the halving that is coming.
I think its just a matter of time the halving will let the bitcoin price jump, I'm very sure of that.
Although it will maybe for a moment it will hit this amount the point is to sell it than on the right time of course.
Halving has little weight, if you consider how many Bitcoins have been mined already. That means, if whales start dumping the price can go arbitrary low, no matter technical supports at $350, $290.
Also there will be a lot of profit takers at above $500. Without attracting new money into Bitcoin (without fundamental developments) that would cause any halving pump or rally to stall there. Therefore, my prediction is to reach $500-600, as a maximum this year.

this space is intentionally left blank
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:37:00 AM

It is possible. But I dont think it will happen that fast. If it is going to rise, it will happens very slowly so we need patience.
Patience is very important. Without that you cant make some good money later. And the value is now stable and slowly rising.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:39:00 AM

It's just a matter of time before we see the block size being upgraded to 2MB, but I fear this will just temporarily bring some calmth to the market and the community. After 6-12 months or so, we will probably see another episode of the block size drama being created. Even if we reach $1000 at some point, who says it will be maintained for a long time? Wink
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:07:11 PM

It's just a matter of time before we see the block size being upgraded to 2MB, but I fear this will just temporarily bring some calmth to the market and the community. After 6-12 months or so, we will probably see another episode of the block size drama being created. Even if we reach $1000 at some point, who says it will be maintained for a long time? Wink

Well indeed we will reach the 1000 dollar for sure no doubt about that but the fact is that it will never be a stable number.
I think it will cost year to get the bitcoin stable because some people have still too much influence on the market now.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:49:15 PM

I really doubt this would happen even by end of 2016, at most reaching $700 I think if all the factors goes on our way and reaching those number doesn't matter if it's going to down after it so hoping for a stable price, I would even be happy with $500 at most though.

well if we will have huge price before halving(600$ for example) price can be 1100$ after halving, so 1000$ in end of 2016

but thing is, that i don't think that we will manage to keep such a high price, and it will fall one day

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
iamthesky

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:40:27 PM

I really doubt this would happen even by end of 2016, at most reaching $700 I think if all the factors goes on our way and reaching those number doesn't matter if it's going to down after it so hoping for a stable price, I would even be happy with $500 at most though.

well if we will have huge price before halving(600$ for example) price can be 1100$ after halving, so 1000$ in end of 2016

but thing is, that i don't think that we will manage to keep such a high price, and it will fall one day

Yeah, I don't think it will happen by the end of this year, this price is too high to expect at a moment, maybe it will be around $700-$800 by the end of the year, not sure though.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:37:42 PM

I don't understand those people talking about this hypothetical price based on mere speculations and "technical analysis". This currency is actually a very new phenomenon in the current economy and there are not historical references that can provide us a useful reference. If bitcoin arrives to $1000, there will be multiple market factors behind, but it seems a bit difficult in the short term.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:44:48 PM

To me, $500-600 is the maximum price range we can achieve, based on halving only. If there are no other fundamental events around this time, e.g., final agreement on block size, etc., there will be plenty disappointed holders wanting to get rid of their bitcoins quickly. the rest you may write yourself...

In my opinion the amount of 1000 dollar can be reached easy this year due to the halving that is coming.
I think its just a matter of time the halving will let the bitcoin price jump, I'm very sure of that.
Although it will maybe for a moment it will hit this amount the point is to sell it than on the right time of course.
Halving has little weight, if you consider how many Bitcoins have been mined already. That means, if whales start dumping the price can go arbitrary low, no matter technical supports at $350, $290.
Also there will be a lot of profit takers at above $500. Without attracting new money into Bitcoin (without fundamental developments) that would cause any halving pump or rally to stall there. Therefore, my prediction is to reach $500-600, as a maximum this year.

Most people depend on that little weight of merit apparently.

But even the slighest news that make people all riled up can make the difference for people convincing others to submit more purchases on the exchange.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:55:07 PM

It is very hard to predict for what is going to happen later in the future. You can never know what will happen with a currency.
And that is okay. You must take risk to sell it or buy it. But we all hope that the price will rise in the future.
[/quote

Some people are seeing bitcoin in a different play.

Like its going to be used for some bank settlement within their networks hence bank of america one of the 1st peoples trying to patent - a open source lol.

ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:56:09 PM

1BTC = 1k USD is what I expect for this year too, but not right now. Probably after block halving or pre-halving, like June or July. That's why I try to accumulate more coins whenever I get a chance. I buy more Bitcoin regularly. Even if it wouldn't go to 4 digits I'll hold my coins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:02:15 PM

Its possible for sure but we just need to be patient, and stay believing in the bitcoin itself because that is very important.
We can believe in the bitcoin for sure, plus the halving is also coming so that is another good thing.
y8tvkid

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:21:03 PM

Its possible for sure but we just need to be patient, and stay believing in the bitcoin itself because that is very important.
We can believe in the bitcoin for sure, plus the halving is also coming so that is another good thing.

Halving is good but it cannot take bitcoin to that level at the time of halving, and I don't think that bitcoin can reach $1k by this year end, it will take long time to achieve that milestone.
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:27:42 PM

1BTC = 1k USD is what I expect for this year too, but not right now. Probably after block halving or pre-halving, like June or July. That's why I try to accumulate more coins whenever I get a chance. I buy more Bitcoin regularly. Even if it wouldn't go to 4 digits I'll hold my coins.
There is a good change that the halving will lower the bitcoin price, do not forget that before you go "all in"...

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:58:28 AM

There is a good change that the halving will lower the bitcoin price, do not forget that before you go "all in"...

People don't have that scenario in their mind. These people only see dollar signs because they expect the price to rise to very high price levels. No matter how low the chance is of seeing the price go down instead of up, a chance is a chance. It can always happen. I am quite sure that 90% of the people will end up getting very disappointed if it indeed turns out that the price will tank.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:04:03 AM

Wasnt this the whole debate back last year?

I remember the whole scene was with the mining groups / pools wants to increase the block size debate due to speed or something. And we never really went with the increase block size after debating it for entire month or so if I recall.

btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:34:00 AM

i doubt that the price will be hit 1 1000$ in this year, maybe around 500 Dollars -700 dollars after halving i think, but it's not sure, after reading all of information about halving i believe the price will be going up
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:04:39 AM

i doubt that the price will be hit 1 1000$ in this year, maybe around 500 Dollars -700 dollars after halving i think, but it's not sure, after reading all of information about halving i believe the price will be going up

That's a good prediction, as quoted the price will be staggering between $500 to $700. By some situation if it reach $1000 also soon it will decrease and get stabilized around $500 after halving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: