Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:42:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BTC = 1000$ in 2016  (Read 25036 times)
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:35:28 AM

Be ready!

Yeah....be ready and sitting by your PC/Laptop/Smartphone to do a Market Sell with 100% of your BTC if/when it does.

https://www.tradingview.com/x/0QnPI8Lm/

Its possible for sure but it will happen for just a moment indeed, so that is also a downside.
Maybe it will even be bad that it will be only as moment because people won't believe in the bitcoin anymore afterwards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:38:28 AM

i have been getting ready for the $1000 moment my entire bitcoin life Smiley

especially since i saw that $400 could not be broken and the price pick up again i became more sure of it.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Pwerd

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 12:10:30 PM

Bitcoin will be not that high in 2016. It will take a long time so that will be a long time to will it rise.
But you never know what will happen later in the future. And there is also a possibility that the value also can be down.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 12:35:17 PM

Bitcoin will be not that high in 2016. It will take a long time so that will be a long time to will it rise.
But you never know what will happen later in the future. And there is also a possibility that the value also can be down.

a couple of years ago there were people who said "bitcoin will not go above $1" and now look where we are sitting at.

the funny thing is all those topics are available since we are on a forum and you can look for them.

--looking for signature--
angryrob

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:13:12 PM

a couple of years ago there were people who said "bitcoin will not go above $1" and now look where we are sitting at.

the funny thing is all those topics are available since we are on a forum and you can look for them.

I think bitcoin can reach there at the end of this year, as halving will take bitcoin price to next level so there are full possibilities that bitcoins can achieve that magical figure in this year.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:19:33 PM

1BTC = 1k USD is what I expect for this year too, but not right now. Probably after block halving or pre-halving, like June or July. That's why I try to accumulate more coins whenever I get a chance. I buy more Bitcoin regularly. Even if it wouldn't go to 4 digits I'll hold my coins.
There is a good change that the halving will lower the bitcoin price, do not forget that before you go "all in"...

People don't have that scenario in their mind. These people only see dollar signs because they expect the price to rise to very high price levels. No matter how low the chance is of seeing the price go down instead of up, a chance is a chance. It can always happen. I am quite sure that 90% of the people will end up getting very disappointed if it indeed turns out that the price will tank.

LOL. You know nothing about me but you can easily talk like that that and generalizing all people. These kind of folks always lose in the end.
Don't think for me, I can think myself. I hold Bitcoin since you were in high school. I know all possibilities, I'm aware that. You don't need to warn nobody. Just read and learn something for your own good. Wink

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:54:05 PM

Be ready!

Yeah....be ready and sitting by your PC/Laptop/Smartphone to do a Market Sell with 100% of your BTC if/when it does.

Its possible for sure but it will happen for just a moment indeed, so that is also a downside.
Maybe it will even be bad that it will be only as moment because people won't believe in the bitcoin anymore afterwards.

I do not think the halving will be bad because the  people are believing again in the bitcoin and its growing with people every week.
The 1000 dollar will be reached very easy this year I have no doubts about that.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
jonathgb25

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 03:06:29 PM

The bitcoin price will not go as much of that you have said. I think it will only reach $700-800 and it will start to fall down again. Smiley

sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:23:40 PM

If this will happen this is gonna be great. I am actually looking forward to get more and more btc which is for the future. This is why I am trying my very best to earn bitcoin bit by bit. This will actually somehow help me in my day to day work. Just need to be patient..

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 05:38:42 PM

can't wait for this to happen Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:10:58 PM

The bitcoin price will not go as much of that you have said. I think it will only reach $700-800 and it will start to fall down again. Smiley

Only $700-$800? $700-$800 is a great price and can be considered a great achievement. It will be a great bonus for every one here. Especially if that price happens this year.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:20:06 AM

I do not think the halving will be bad because the  people are believing again in the bitcoin and its growing with people every week.
The 1000 dollar will be reached very easy this year I have no doubts about that.
$1000 price. How easy is to write that! Achieving it would be much more difficult than writing a simple post. Based on halving alone we shouldn't exceed $500-600. To go any higher we need much more, especially in terms of developments that are important for mass adoption. For now, we have nothing on the table. Thus, I wouldn't expect much from the price action, to avoid disappointment. 

this space is intentionally left blank
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:28:58 PM

i doubt that the price will be hit 1 1000$ in this year, maybe around 500 Dollars -700 dollars after halving i think, but it's not sure, after reading all of information about halving i believe the price will be going up

That's a good prediction, as quoted the price will be staggering between $500 to $700. By some situation if it reach $1000 also soon it will decrease and get stabilized around $500 after halving.
It will not happen that fast. If it is rising than you can wait a long time to reach the 1000, so you need patience.
It will happens very slowly and that is okay, but you just have to wait and patience is really important in Bitcoin, the halving is also coming.
silentkiller

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:35:26 PM

youre still dreaming my friend,wake up. bitcoin will not even  touch the 600$ marked this year, maybe we will wait for  decades to go up to your prediction of 1000=1 btc.for the meantime lets accept that bitcoin will onlly play to 450 -390 this year.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:59:41 PM

Be ready!

You are right, the bitcoin will most likely gonna reach this halving its just a matter of time before we  know of course.
The 1000 dollar can be reach easily this year with the halving but its of course unpredictable so.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:05:22 PM

can't wait for this to happen Smiley
I also want to see the price of $ 1,000 this year, I really wanted to, if it happens maybe bitcoiners life will become easier, even if it occurs at the end of the year, I am waiting for him  Cheesy

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:40:28 PM

I think bitcoin can reach there at the end of this year, as halving will take bitcoin price to next level so there are full possibilities that bitcoins can achieve that magical figure in this year.
There is of course a possibility that it can happen and that will be great. But it is hard to predict for what is going to happen.
The halving is also coming so that is pretty good. But you still dont know for what is going to happen.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:17:22 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2016, 08:06:34 PM by uki

youre still dreaming my friend,wake up. bitcoin will not even  touch the 600$ marked this year, maybe we will wait for  decades to go up to your prediction of 1000=1 btc.for the meantime lets accept that bitcoin will onlly play to 450 -390 this year.
I agree that the top of the halving action should be somewhere at $500-600. Definitely not more than that.
Decades to $1000? I don't know. I would be careful with both overly bullish and overly bearish calls. A lot depends on the fundamental developments.

this space is intentionally left blank
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:38:29 PM

youre still dreaming my friend,wake up. bitcoin will not even  touch the 600$ marked this year, maybe we will wait for  decades to go up to your prediction of 1000=1 btc.for the meantime lets accept that bitcoin will onlly play to 450 -390 this year.
I agree that the top of the halving action should be somewhere at $500-600. Definitely not more than that.
Decades to $1000. I don't know. I would be careful with both overly bullish and overly bearish calls. A lot depends on the fundamental developments.
Some two months back no one expected bitcoin prices would have doubled from $220 price levels. Same way, you can not predict exactly what will happen around halving. I expect prices to go beyond $1000 price levels after halving occurs.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:52:23 PM

Decades to $1000. I don't know. I would be careful with both overly bullish and overly bearish calls. A lot depends on the fundamental developments.
Some two months back no one expected bitcoin prices would have doubled from $220 price levels. Same way, you can not predict exactly what will happen around halving. I expect prices to go beyond $1000 price levels after halving occurs.

you are right that bitcoin value had been doubled. but at the same time looking fluctuations the value which i feel it might be around $500-$600. even i expect it should go beyond $1000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: