Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:17:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BTC = 1000$ in 2016  (Read 25031 times)
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:11:07 PM

IMO the probability of it happening is about 50%. Considering the btc pump happening right now because of some factors, it is not impossible that a dump will happen soon. It is not also impossible that the price will continue to rise months from now so the probability of bitcoin reaching 1000$ each in 2016 is about 50%.

A couple of good days is all we need. With halving around the corner, we may even reach $1000 in July.
I would put the probability at over 50%
I think its impossible right now that the price will reach 1k value because more people are ready to dump their bitcoin one the price reach 800 value to 900 value and i think its hard to hit the price in 1k value.. as price today we see some people are dumping it right now..

Majority of people are holding their coins to sell at the price of $1k and that will be achieved very soon, so its better to hold our coins for halving and sell when price goes higher.

i am also saving my coins with the hope for price to increase and cross 1000$
BUT  at the moment price is  decreasing in value pretty quickly.

i am  saving my coins with the hope for price to  cross 10000 or higher. Give it time, the price will be very high.

I am sure the price will hit the $1000 barrier again but it will take longer than many of the people here are thinking. The price has to climb up slowly in order to create sustainable growth. If the price goes up too quick as has happened very recently, then the price will also come down very quick. It's just a matter of days or week(s), but the price will always come down.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:55:03 PM

IMO the probability of it happening is about 50%. Considering the btc pump happening right now because of some factors, it is not impossible that a dump will happen soon. It is not also impossible that the price will continue to rise months from now so the probability of bitcoin reaching 1000$ each in 2016 is about 50%.

A couple of good days is all we need. With halving around the corner, we may even reach $1000 in July.
I would put the probability at over 50%
I think its impossible right now that the price will reach 1k value because more people are ready to dump their bitcoin one the price reach 800 value to 900 value and i think its hard to hit the price in 1k value.. as price today we see some people are dumping it right now..

Majority of people are holding their coins to sell at the price of $1k and that will be achieved very soon, so its better to hold our coins for halving and sell when price goes higher.

i am also saving my coins with the hope for price to increase and cross 1000$
BUT  at the moment price is  decreasing in value pretty quickly.

i am  saving my coins with the hope for price to  cross 10000 or higher. Give it time, the price will be very high.

I am sure the price will hit the $1000 barrier again but it will take longer than many of the people here are thinking. The price has to climb up slowly in order to create sustainable growth. If the price goes up too quick as has happened very recently, then the price will also come down very quick. It's just a matter of days or week(s), but the price will always come down.

Yeah it will hit the price of $1k for sure but it will not stay there for a long time, it will keep on moving up and down as usual, we need to have close watch on price so that we can sell our coins when it reaches there.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:32:23 PM

I sure believe that bitcoin is able to get to $1000 this year, I don't think bitcoin will be at this point during halving though.
It will probably be before or after halving that bitcoin gets to this value.

So not exactly during the millisecond the halvening happens. So at ANY other time than the ONE MILLISECOND in the history of the universe?

Got it. Nice prediction.

This is technically true and could happen but also the halving process could take btc to the moon and we could all profit a shitload, i really dont recommend selling your coins so fast under the thought that halving WILL drop it.
Dodnastes

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:45:05 AM

I sure believe that bitcoin is able to get to $1000 this year, I don't think bitcoin will be at this point during halving though.

So not exactly during the millisecond the halvening happens. So at ANY other time than the ONE MILLISECOND in the history of the universe?

Got it. Nice prediction.

This is technically true and could happen but also the halving process could take btc to the moon and we could all profit a shitload, i really dont recommend selling your coins so fast under the thought that halving WILL drop it.

I agree with that. It is better to hold your bitcoin for the long time, in the mean time promote the bitcoin to other people.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:44:57 PM

Got it. Nice prediction.

I agree with that. It is better to hold your bitcoin for the long time, in the mean time promote the bitcoin to other people.
if you strongly believe bitcoin prices will rise to $ 1,000 this year, I think it was thought best to hold bitcoin. because, if the price of bitcoin does not reach $ 1,000 this year, I think the price will not be far from it. probably at the end of bitcoin prices to a range of $ 800- $ 900

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:06:01 PM

Got it. Nice prediction.

if you strongly believe bitcoin prices will rise to $ 1,000 this year, I think it was thought best to hold bitcoin. because, if the price of bitcoin does not reach $ 1,000 this year, I think the price will not be far from it. probably at the end of bitcoin prices to a range of $ 800- $ 900
I doubt it. Bitcoin's price is still going below $500, see what happened last 2 days. And after halving many people are still going to sell, so the stable price would be at 500-600.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:34:20 PM

Got it. Nice prediction.

I doubt it. Bitcoin's price is still going below $500, see what happened last 2 days. And after halving many people are still going to sell, so the stable price would be at 500-600.

No such thing as a stable price in btc the price may stay the same for a few days or even a week but the price is guaranteed not stable because at any point in time someone could just sell 30000 btc and it could end up tanking.
Cyaren

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:52:26 AM

Got it. Nice prediction.

No such thing as a stable price in btc the price may stay the same for a few days or even a week but the price is guaranteed not stable because at any point in time someone could just sell 30000 btc and it could end up tanking.
Its just luck, but i doubt if someone would really sell 30000 btc at one time. Btc on other hand is fun and attracts(also repells) ppl just because of its volatile nature, that's what makes it interesting to invest in it. In the end its just some skill, calculation and luck that makes profit.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:18:09 AM

Got it. Nice prediction.

I think by just holding can not help much to force the price rises to $ 1,000, we should start buying bitcoin as much as possible so that the auto prices will rise until dititik that we set.

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:51:00 AM

We have just few months of 2016 and i don't think so price will reach 1000$ , i predict it will be between 850$ to 900$ !!
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:48:54 AM

BTC is holding strong on 600's territory, we have had a bit of a fall last hours from 680 but in the bitcoin world 40 dollars means shit nothing, so we can still go to 700's in the next month and then work from there.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:46:50 PM

BTC is holding strong on 600's territory, we have had a bit of a fall last hours from 680 but in the bitcoin world 40 dollars means shit nothing, so we can still go to 700's in the next month and then work from there.

It would suprise me if we could hold 600. The market is on it's return and if not for the halving I don't see other reason for the price to climb to 1000 dollar again.
The good days seem to be over my friend.

Cyaren

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:52:00 PM

From my experience there is nothing as holding strong in crypto currency. (but we all want btc to go higher, dont we?)
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:44:23 PM

Definitely, There are two events still to come on this year, Halving and end of the year, so that those numbers can be achieved.
sanas

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:51:23 AM

Definitely, There are two events still to come on this year, Halving and end of the year, so that those numbers can be achieved.

Another event of the implementation of the SegWit and the 2MB block size increase. That could double the price.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
ammy009

Activity: 303

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 07:57:48 AM

It's easy  Grin

Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:01:35 AM

Got it. Nice prediction.
I am not sure if this is going to happen this year, it could have happened when the price was rising last time but it did not rise long enough to make it to $1000.
Maybe there still is a chance for it to happen at the end of the year but we have to wait and see what is going to happen.
PhilPrime

Activity: 378

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:02:48 AM

not a chance Smiley

Nextgen

Activity: 410

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:37:05 PM

Got it. Nice prediction.
I am not sure if this is going to happen this year, it could have happened when the price was rising last time but it did not rise long enough to make it to $1000.
Maybe there still is a chance for it to happen at the end of the year but we have to wait and see what is going to happen.

I agree with most of it but i think if it doesn't happens in a month or two then it probably wont.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:34:48 AM

Got it. Nice prediction.

I agree with most of it but i think if it doesn't happens in a month or two then it probably wont.
it can happen by one factor that might influence the price of Bitcoin in 2016 is how the mainstream media covers the cryptocurrency. The year 2015 could well be described as the year when mainstream media began reporting a lot of positivity in the technology, especially the blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: