Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:07:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.1.2 available now.  (Read 134062 times)
greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:32:09 PM

Also my wallet freezing on 3 different machines. How can i fix this problem? Its  dissapoint me argh
The devs are working on it and nothing we can do about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rimus

Activity: 277
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 06:50:52 AM

How many NTRN coins one masternode could produce per day?

I have running my own masternode and for more then 3 days it generated only 3 blocks in total, each about 13.3 NTRN.

I think it is very low income for NTRN masternode. Some sites suggests one masternode should generate ~60 NTRN per day with 98% ROI, but in my case it is only about 13 NTRN per day with 18% ROI.

What is your results?

Any suggestions what to check in my masternode config?

Bидeoкaнaл "Биткoины для yмныx!" - пpoфeccиoнaльный взгляд нa кpиптoвaлютy и блoкчeйн тexнoлoгии.
audiotopix (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 512

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 09:06:06 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 09:20:49 AM by audiotopix

Also my wallet freezing on 3 different machines. How can i fix this problem? Its  dissapoint me argh
The devs are working on it and nothing we can do about it.

Download and Run Wallet Version 1.1.2 Here:

https://github.com/neutroncoin/neutron/releases/tag/v1.1.2

Please read the release notes

Debug File is fixed

(Not Responding) Issue is fixed

Among other code updates.

OP has been changed to reflect this.

New Official Github repository

https://github.com/neutroncoin/neutron

All have been changed in the OP

Please also remember that we will be rolling out a new release in late October!

Presstab/Eron Villereal/Carlos Perez

Are working on it now,,

Masternode Limit 1 per IP,

3% Dev fee implemented,

Adjustments to the masternode winners system will make payouts more consistant,

Among other codebase updates.

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
.PROOF OF STAKE  ANY AMOUNT
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
Paule-2345

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:40:28 PM

Hi,

Yobit Neutron wallet is still status maintenance.

Does anyone know a possibility to get the Neutron-coins out of the Yobit-Exchange-wallet to start a master node?

Thanks,

Paule
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 04:37:26 PM

what's happening with the wallet in yobit? will the team be able to do something about it or are they just going to let yobit keep the coins or what? It's concerning not knowing how is this being deal with.
greenhope

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:20:23 PM

I don't think anyone can do anything about yoshit.
Devs have been trying hard to solve the problem, but the scammers have been ignoring.
Check previous page for last update regarding yoshit.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:46:45 PM

I am not sure if yobit is going to upgrade the wallet for NTRN. A lot of the coins there are without any working block chain and many are dead many years along time ago. Just stay away from the exchange.
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:16:24 AM

what's happening with the wallet in yobit? will the team be able to do something about it or are they just going to let yobit keep the coins or what? It's concerning not knowing how is this being deal with.

Read above posts we are doing everything we can, they ignore us.

We have tweeted about them, opened multiple tickets,, our devs have opened tickets,, we get no reply.

Our door is wide open and we have reached out to them.... no reply and we can prove it.

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:38:07 PM

We have tweeted about them, opened multiple tickets,, our devs have opened tickets,, we get no reply.

Our door is wide open and we have reached out to them.... no reply and we can prove it.

what do they have to do to fix the Problem?
just gab the new wallet?

i dont see why they dont do it?
how much Neutron is locked there?
maybe they lost the key?
nothing they can do and they would never confirm it

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
greenhope

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:13:06 AM

just gab the new wallet?

maybe they lost the key?

Isn't it possible that they can get staking reward from the coins?
That could be a reason too.
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 05:43:45 PM

Today we broke the one millionth block, as you all may know there is no halving, the block reward dynamically reduces over time.
there is a never sudden "halving". This is one of the things I enjoy about NTRN.

Please remember Our Dev crew is working on several things for our next release,
A couple of those things are a 3% dev fee, improved masternode system, (making payouts more consistent and predictable)
1 masternode per IP restriction

We are also working on changing how the transaction list shows transactions to show the NET not the Gross, post Dev Fee and masternode payout.

Also looking at making the balance held in a masternode wallet aside from the locked collateral stake as well.

Our web and business guru "Specter" also has something really neat he is working on and it will be launched soon,

We are taking a "Education" initiative and have something really neat coming soon.

More to come, stay tuned

Please join us in Slack and say Hello!

https://join.slack.com/t/ntrn/shared_invite/enQtMjM5MTkwMzY5MTI2LWQ1NDE5NzY0NmJmZjQwYzI2YWRkNjc5NGU3N2Q1MjM1YThhMjY1NGE0YzY3ODlhZTVhOWUwMjk2YzAwNTRkYWM

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
Parsa1

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:41:45 PM

Today we broke the one millionth block, as you all may know there is no halving, the block reward dynamically reduces over time.
there is a never sudden "halving". This is one of the things I enjoy about NTRN.

A couple of those things are a 3% dev fee, improved masternode system, (making payouts more consistent and predictable)

We are also working on changing how the transaction list shows transactions to show the NET not the Gross, post Dev Fee and masternode payout.

Also looking at making the balance held in a masternode wallet aside from the locked collateral stake as well.

Our web and business guru "Specter" also has something really neat he is working on and it will be launched soon,

We are taking a "Education" initiative and have something really neat coming soon.

More to come, stay tuned

https://join.slack.com/t/ntrn/shared_invite/enQtMjM5MTkwMzY5MTI2LWQ1NDE5NzY0NmJmZjQwYzI2YWRkNjc5NGU3N2Q1MjM1YThhMjY1NGE0YzY3ODlhZTVhOWUwMjk2YzAwNTRkYWM

Hi, Thanks for the info, we wait anxiously for the new futures and hopefully updated new wallet. I have problems with this wallet. I cant stake nor run masternode. Every 5 min it says not responding and the wallet freezes.

greenhope

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:23:47 PM

Hi, Thanks for the info, we wait anxiously for the new futures and hopefully updated new wallet. I have problems with this wallet. I cant stake nor run masternode. Every 5 min it says not responding and the wallet freezes.
I don't understand why your wallet is not staking.
I assume you have at least 25000 coins, since you mentioned you couldn't run a masternode.
Any sync'ed wallet with that amount of coins(I was able to stake with hundreds of coins) should be able to stake as it is(no conf file needed).
Hazcat

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:41:08 AM

just gab the new wallet?

maybe they lost the key?

I just got this reply from the yobit support

http://prntscr.com/gpfg0a

Where do i find this information so i can try to send to them as well?

ripcurrent

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:05:07 PM

Does anyone have a link to a master node setup guide that they know is right, I have found a few, but none have worked properly...

thx
Mcgreen12

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:23:20 PM

Or maybe a short how to set up youtube video would help too.

Thx
greenhope

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:55:45 PM

Does anyone have a link to a master node setup guide that they know is right, I have found a few, but none have worked properly...

thx
https://steemit.com/altcoin/@renk/guide-on-how-to-setup-a-neutron-usdntrn-masternode
I followed this one.
The problem was my masternode didn't stay on the list, always dropped off.
My solution was copy masternode=1 and masternode info from masternode.conf to neutron conf.
Restart wallet, go to Necleus tab start it from there, then start it with "masternode start" on debug console.
Btw, it was for Windows.
AdamW_^_^

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:19:19 PM

More to come, stay tuned

sorry that i am asking but audiotopix has about 3.000.000 ntr in his wallet. for what is 3% dev fee?
i hope there will be Updates in using the coin, than just in wallet improvements. a coin needs real life use...

thanks for The Update.. i will hold my little 4 masternodes...
ripcurrent

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:14:11 AM

Can you change the ip address that was assigned to your maser node in the Nucleus section..I had to reset my server...
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 02:51:13 AM

More to come, stay tuned

You need to go get v1.1.2 then, The freezing issues have been fixed as well as the debug,, Link is in the OP

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: