Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:58:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.1.2 available now.  (Read 134062 times)
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:24:47 PM

good to read that audiotopix, thanks for the news and the hard work.
you know im a little unsatisfied with the current performance of the network
however, everyone can see that neutron has very good potential and it doesnt make sense to sell now.

oh wow, i just see, my linux node isnt offline.. i got paid 2 times on the 3rd and today the 6th once (yet)
this is very inconsistent and far from $4-7 a day ^^ im very happy that ull update the winners list

keep up the good work

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
polylogic

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:28:06 PM

Hello guys. Anyone has a guide on how to set up masternode on VPS? Or at least how to compile the wallet from source? Thanks a lot.

yes the docs in the official github will guide you throu
somewhere in this thread a nice guy helped me compile on linux 17.x .. you need to change some code for this ubuntu, 14.x works without i believe
take a look here and read a little further

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
Depiyster

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 03:07:17 AM

Hello guys. Anyone has a guide on how to set up masternode on VPS? Or at least how to compile the wallet from source? Thanks a lot.

This should get you going
https://steemit.com/neutron/@oicu8/neutron-masternode-setup-on-vps
heipp123

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:35:51 AM

anybody else have this problem

after "Make"
Code:
src/qt/loggerpage.h:28:0: error: unterminated #else
 #if defined(Q_OS_WIN)
 ^

Code:
In file included from src/qt/bitcoingui.cpp:30:0:
src/qt/loggerpage.h:1:0: error: unterminated #ifndef
 #ifndef LOGGERPAGE_H
 ^

Code:
In file included from src/qt/bitcoingui.cpp:30:0:
src/qt/loggerpage.h:73:24: warning: non-static data member initializers only available with -std=c++11 or -std=gnu++1 [enabled by default]
     qint64 qiLastPos = 0;
                        ^
src/qt/loggerpage.h:68:72: error: 'Enums::Logger::LoggerCommand' is not a class or namespace
     void SendCommand(Enums::Logger::LoggerCommand cmd = Enums::Logger::LoggerCommand::Activate);

thank you.
polylogic

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:59:40 PM

omg what a nice push  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
raymankk

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:05:29 PM

My equipment is a MAC notebook, I am in the same time when the wallet encountered a great obstacle
erv

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:16:26 PM

waiting for wallet speed sync, i have my transaction on a limbo for days

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Rogersterling

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:12:25 PM

Can someone comment on the sudden rise of Roi on "masternode.pro"  -1638.12% cant be right ...
Just a few hours ago, no coin had a higher Roi than 120% or something ... Is the calculation on the site off?
Parsa1

Activity: 225

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:14:15 PM

Can someone comment on the sudden rise of Roi on "masternode.pro"  -1638.12% cant be right ...
Just a few hours ago, no coin had a higher Roi than 120% or something ... Is the calculation on the site off?

Only 15 masternode active. Thats why.

Anyone knows how the format of IP should be in masternode ? When you want to create mn it says alias and address. In the address should be my IP.
But i do not know the format !! Please help ... thanks

heipp123

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:38:13 PM

Anyone knows how the format of IP should be in masternode ? When you want to create mn it says alias and address. In the address should be my IP.

https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://s26.postimg.org/ro418xebd/makemasternode.jpg
Parsa1

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:15:26 PM

Thank you very much

pthrmsor

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:31:28 PM

180% increase in 24hr. great news.
TheKingInYellow

Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:25:37 PM

Told you all that there will be dump.Thank me now  Wink back to 1800 satoshi soon

You're not a very intelligent trader.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:53:06 PM

Hello everyone,

Firstly I would like to say that I have contacted yobit, I have put in a request for them to update their clients, (even though though there is no reason why their present client shouldnt be working as Cryptopia and Nova are both using the same client with no issues)

I am literally doing all I can with them short of paying a Ransom which at this point I am completely open to doing for the community.

Now with that aside,,

I announce today that I have built a development team, Eron Villerreal is our native full time Dev, and he has addressed the windows wallet debug, and the (not responding) issues, these have been fixed, among other things he has done to clean up the code and make everything run smoother. Currently he is working to make the transactions list make more sense by showing the net amount staked (post masternode payout. Once he has implemented this we will issue a release of v1.1.2

The senior members of our team are already running a beta client that is working smoothly,, Eron is also now managing our Github and we will have a new official Github soon.

Also, I have Hired Presstab (PIVX, HYP, XRA among others) Presstab has worked with us before and we started some serious work to NTRN overhauling the entire system, a network update that Ive been talking about for years is finally on the horizon,, I ran out of funding before to pay press to continue the work,, this is not the case now.

I have budgeted to take care of Press and he is devoting his efforts to NTRN, He is on in a freelance capacity but I will be developing our relationship and I will continue to hire him often as he is very capable of doing all the really heavy lifting involved.

Changes to come

Masternode IP addres limitation 2 per IP

3% devfee for every stake, enforcement will be in place any stake that does not pay a masternode or Dev fee will be rejected.

Masternode winners list will be modified, to stabilize payouts to masternodes, make them more consistent, and predictable.

Mac wallet compiling issues have already been resolved in the current beta

Not responding errors have been resolved across all clients, (in current Beta)

Any how , I will continue to pressure Yobit, and I will even get Presstab and EV To contact yobit as well, we have Devs, we have very good Devs,

And yobit will have a hard time comming up with anymore excuses,, I will resolve that issue.

Anyhow,

Presstab is onboard, new wallets soon,

EV is a baddass as well, though not known he will build his career starting here.

More to come soon

Hi friends. I am happy to pick back up on the code that I put a shit load of time into about 8 months ago! Finally will be able to get it all finished up, tested, and ready for all of us Neutroners! First step is getting a good testnet up and running and making sure that this will all be thoroughly tested and vetted.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Flad45

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:41:04 AM

So the more people have a master node the lower is the monthly income right ? Isn't that risky to buy one for 4000$ now, because in 2 month there are maybe 500 masternodes? I don't really get the system but it sounds interesting to invest.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:25:31 AM

Great to see the project coming together nicely. Like the two MNs limit and 3% fee for development to keep the improvements going. Thank you for the great work Audiotopix.
Parsa1

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:28:26 AM

Hello everyone,

Firstly I would like to say that I have contacted yobit, I have put in a request for them to update their clients, (even though though there is no reason why their present client shouldnt be working as Cryptopia and Nova are both using the same client with no issues)

I am literally doing all I can with them short of paying a Ransom which at this point I am completely open to doing for the community.

Now with that aside,,

I announce today that I have built a development team, Eron Villerreal is our native full time Dev, and he has addressed the windows wallet debug, and the (not responding) issues, these have been fixed, among other things he has done to clean up the code and make everything run smoother. Currently he is working to make the transactions list make more sense by showing the net amount staked (post masternode payout. Once he has implemented this we will issue a release of v1.1.2

The senior members of our team are already running a beta client that is working smoothly,, Eron is also now managing our Github and we will have a new official Github soon.

Also, I have Hired Presstab (PIVX, HYP, XRA among others) Presstab has worked with us before and we started some serious work to NTRN overhauling the entire system, a network update that Ive been talking about for years is finally on the horizon,, I ran out of funding before to pay press to continue the work,, this is not the case now.

I have budgeted to take care of Press and he is devoting his efforts to NTRN, He is on in a freelance capacity but I will be developing our relationship and I will continue to hire him often as he is very capable of doing all the really heavy lifting involved.

Changes to come

Masternode IP addres limitation 2 per IP

3% devfee for every stake, enforcement will be in place any stake that does not pay a masternode or Dev fee will be rejected.

Masternode winners list will be modified, to stabilize payouts to masternodes, make them more consistent, and predictable.

Mac wallet compiling issues have already been resolved in the current beta

Not responding errors have been resolved across all clients, (in current Beta)

Any how , I will continue to pressure Yobit, and I will even get Presstab and EV To contact yobit as well, we have Devs, we have very good Devs,

And yobit will have a hard time comming up with anymore excuses,, I will resolve that issue.

Anyhow,

Presstab is onboard, new wallets soon,

EV is a baddass as well, though not known he will build his career starting here.

More to come soon

Hi friends. I am happy to pick back up on the code that I put a shit load of time into about 8 months ago! Finally will be able to get it all finished up, tested, and ready for all of us Neutroners! First step is getting a good testnet up and running and making sure that this will all be thoroughly tested and vetted.

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know when the new windows wallet will be ready ? This current wallet is very bad and VPS hosts reject to run masternode for us. They say its a hell of problems and clients need support all the time. When we touch the wallet it says not responding all the time. The worst wallet I have seen ! Great coin with bad wallet !!!

pshemek

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:03:23 PM

it is funny to see there is always someone that attack the developer. i think he does a great job. he tries to get out of the trap with yobit and has now hired extra work to get that wallet fixed.

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
audiotopix (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 512

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 03:37:11 PM

Hi.Dev is so smart he shuts down all his masternodes so that ROI increase and people buy thats the reason behind spikes after some days in NEUTRON

Thats funny,,, LOL

New invite Link to slack guys

https://join.slack.com/t/ntrn/shared_invite/MjM5MTkwMzY5MTI2LTE1MDQ4ODQ4OTctMjcyYTMwMzVkOQ

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
.PROOF OF STAKE  ANY AMOUNT
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
biobit

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:38:56 PM

How come NTRN is not listed at chainz.crypto? We need to check the coin's wealth distribution (rich list).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: