Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:08:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 339 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin make Banks disappear?  (Read 427562 times)
ThunderThomas

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 03:15:47 PM

Bitcoin will never reach world domination. Hopefully it will be widely accepted, but I can't imagine any countries using bitcoin as their official currency. Just because they can not control it. Bank will be needed, however I do think banks will adopt much of the technology.
yeah, i also think so. it would be better if bitcoin and banks work together, it would be better both

There was nothing said about btc and banks working together.
Hopefully they never do, not that it needs much hope because they never will.
A decentralized btc is not something banks are going to even attempt to work with and it would be worse for both not better.
As above said as long as it becomes even more widely accepted banks are not needed but they have nothing to fear from btc and they will never disappear unless forced to.
I think like that, banks and bitcoin never worked together and I also do not agree if it happens because it can make a lot of difference in bitcoin, and bitcoin will be controlled by the bank and can not be free anymore.
That is true. But I dont think it possible to disappear a bank. Many people use banks and that is really important for them.
I think the older people dont even know what Bitcoins is and what you can do with it and that is the problem.

Kate007

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:26:31 PM

I think it's possible theoretically only. People are not ready to stop using banks. Peer-to-peer system is like something mythical to them. 
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:32:29 PM

I think it's possible theoretically only. People are not ready to stop using banks. Peer-to-peer system is like something mythical to them. 

The most people would not it understand it also its to difficult to get people to start using the bitcoin, plus its also that they do not know the system.
I think it will possible in the future because everything is gonna be digital in the future so.
bargainbin

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:39:55 PM

Guys, Bitcoin *already* made some banks disappear: Bitcoin Savings & Trust; Neo & Bee...
RariBest

Activity: 243

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:16:24 PM

Guys, Bitcoin *already* made some banks disappear: Bitcoin Savings & Trust; Neo & Bee...

theese are "bitcoin bank" the thread is questioning about the FIAT banks

Bitrated user: raribest.
duvxlobisi

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:39:34 PM

In my opinion the current bitcoin system and shape can not completely make banks disappear or change the economical system in such a way, I think they may coexist together and each cover a part of the financial field.

Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:43:39 PM

Bitcoin will never reach world domination. Hopefully it will be widely accepted, but I can't imagine any countries using bitcoin as their official currency. Just because they can not control it. Bank will be needed, however I do think banks will adopt much of the technology.
yeah, i also think so. it would be better if bitcoin and banks work together, it would be better both

There was nothing said about btc and banks working together.
Hopefully they never do, not that it needs much hope because they never will.
A decentralized btc is not something banks are going to even attempt to work with and it would be worse for both not better.
As above said as long as it becomes even more widely accepted banks are not needed but they have nothing to fear from btc and they will never disappear unless forced to.
I think like that, banks and bitcoin never worked together and I also do not agree if it happens because it can make a lot of difference in bitcoin, and bitcoin will be controlled by the bank and can not be free anymore.
That is true. But I dont think it possible to disappear a bank. Many people use banks and that is really important for them.
I think the older people dont even know what Bitcoins is and what you can do with it and that is the problem.

It will make a big difference if the banks got involved.
I would hang about for a year or two after the news they was getting involved because the pump would be epic!
I'd only be hanging around for the $ though at that point because it would lack what made it great.
Not only the older people don't know what btc is but 95+% of the world do not know what btc is.
I for one need banks at this present time as most people who have families do, they're not going anywhere snd if they do chaos will soon follow  Cheesy

Mitchow

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:55:45 PM

The most people would not it understand it also its to difficult to get people to start using the bitcoin, plus its also that they do not know the system.
I think it will possible in the future because everything is gonna be digital in the future so.

Yes, anything is possible in future, if the world goes digital, then people would use more bitcoins rather then depending upon the banks, but again banks will also survive and won't get disappear.
Batcomq

Activity: 29
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:08:08 AM

That's impossible, because the petro dollar and the big USA industry complex are too big.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:40:14 AM

LOL nope. I think bitcoin cannot be made bank dissapear, you can still see in the world today, everyone is still using a bank, even we are still using the bank's day- to-day bro
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:54:50 AM

That's impossible, because the petro dollar and the big USA industry complex are too big.
if we compare it with the bank market in the USA. The world is still a lot of banks that do not have the strength of large, many small countries that need to be taken into account.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:33:26 AM

LOL nope. I think bitcoin cannot be made bank dissapear, you can still see in the world today, everyone is still using a bank, even we are still using the bank's day- to-day bro

If still using also In future bank should acquire bitcoin and they should establish as one way of deposit money. Else Bank will go under crises only. So stop your laugh. think about it.
Even you can many account inside the Btctalk also with bank names, These are initiation on growth of bitcoin in banking.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:46:23 AM

if we compare it with the bank market in the USA. The world is still a lot of banks that do not have the strength of large, many small countries that need to be taken into account.
That is the reason bitcoin would be more successful in many countries where people still do not have access to traditional bank. When people will have all the features of banking with bitcoin ecosystem then there is no need of fiat currencies and banks. I believe strongly bitcoin replace bank.
mickiya

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:39:47 AM

The petro dollar will become petro Euro or petro RMB. The US industry will be surpassed by the Chinese ones.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:19:19 PM

I think that can not happen. Many people must use their banks. And I think older people dont even know what Bitcoins are.
Maybe in the future there is a chance that can happen. But we dont know what can happen later in the future.
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:23:12 PM

I think that can not happen. Many people must use their banks. And I think older people dont even know what Bitcoins are.
Maybe in the future there is a chance that can happen. But we dont know what can happen later in the future.
Yeah. everyone still using bank. perhaps for at the moment. there is no chance for bitcoin to take over fiat

mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 05:11:12 PM

I don't think it is the people that prefer banks, but companies and governments sure need them, so as long as they exist it's fairly safe to predict there will be banks. Now I'm sure they will start to transform into something different, hell if you have some years or have relatives or friends that worked in the industry you know how different it is to work in a bank now than 25-30 years ago.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 05:18:30 PM

That is the reason bitcoin would be more successful in many countries where people still do not have access to traditional bank. When people will have all the features of banking with bitcoin ecosystem then there is no need of fiat currencies and banks. I believe strongly bitcoin replace bank.
It is highly possible that bitcoin is getting into mainstream adoption for all type of payments like both physically and online usage. At the time we do not need to convert bitcoin into fiat as all the services and  products will be available for bitcoin directly. So, there is no need of converting bitcoins into fiat. Then, there is no need of banking system.
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 05:47:59 PM

Yeah. everyone still using bank. perhaps for at the moment. there is no chance for bitcoin to take over fiat
You're right, moreover bitcoin is still not well known throughout the ears of society. it would be something fishy if bitcoin suddenly replace the function of the bank, it probably will not happen

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 06:23:59 PM

If it was fully adopted and used by all. It could replace many of the banking functions that they currently fulfill. I highly doubt however that it will fully replace it. Perhaps we could have Bitcoin banks, that act in the traditional sense that banks do now.

Remember, the banking elite have an incredible amount of power and will fight this tooth and nail.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 339 »
  Print  

Jump to: