Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:21:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: As an idea, do you still believe in it?  (Voting closed: January 24, 2016, 01:49:28 AM)
Yes - 107 (82.3%)
No - 19 (14.6%)
Frito Pie - 4 (3.1%)
Total Voters: 130

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in bitcoin  (Read 108396 times)
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:52:07 PM

i agree with you our believe in bitcoin is very important if we will believe in bitcoin and invest our money in bitcoin and hold our bitcoin until increase its price to more higher .
Although believed it was necessary but I trust alone could not have made us successful in bitcoin investments. I think better if we use the analyzes to determine how the movement will bitcoin itself. I also believe with bitcoin, but do not forget the risks of investing Smiley thanks

The belief of its users will give strength and courage to bitcoin to stand infront of the world as a complete and widely-used currency and with that happening it would get adopted by many resources that will take it to the sky in terms of value and popularity as well.

Bitcoin will be more popular in future and it will also touch the moon as we will see many new companies and investors getting into it which will take price to higher level.

Although the bitcoin price is still not yet stable because of big fluctuations cause by hacking, I still believe that its value will go up in the future and its really a potential investment to put your money. Fiat currency is losing its value so people will find its way to sustain their way of living which I think bitcoin will be one of  the ways.
the prices always fluctuate even in the absence of cases of theft but I see prices have started to rise again gradually and most likely will soon return to top $ 600 ++

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 07:45:49 PM

Yes, at my opinion bitcoins is very promising currency and i hope that someday bitcoin will become famous worldwide currency. I believe in bitcoin.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:58:08 PM

i agree with you our believe in bitcoin is very important if we will believe in bitcoin and invest our money in bitcoin and hold our bitcoin until increase its price to more higher .
Although believed it was necessary but I trust alone could not have made us successful in bitcoin investments. I think better if we use the analyzes to determine how the movement will bitcoin itself. I also believe with bitcoin, but do not forget the risks of investing Smiley thanks

The belief of its users will give strength and courage to bitcoin to stand infront of the world as a complete and widely-used currency and with that happening it would get adopted by many resources that will take it to the sky in terms of value and popularity as well.

Bitcoin will be more popular in future and it will also touch the moon as we will see many new companies and investors getting into it which will take price to higher level.

Although the bitcoin price is still not yet stable because of big fluctuations cause by hacking, I still believe that its value will go up in the future and its really a potential investment to put your money. Fiat currency is losing its value so people will find its way to sustain their way of living which I think bitcoin will be one of  the ways.
the prices always fluctuate even in the absence of cases of theft but I see prices have started to rise again gradually and most likely will soon return to top $ 600 ++
Exchanges getting hacked or not, Bitcoin users and traders will always keep believing in Bitcoin and its future potential.

The only sort of trust that gets damaged is the "trust" they had in the exchanges.

Especially when the exchange in question makes their users pay for the damage instead of themselves, which is just sad and unfair.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:16:43 PM

I do believe in Bitcoin because it's here for more than 7 years already and it proved to be unkillable many times. I believe that with time more people will be using it and the price of it will rise significantly in the future.

The users who are already quite old in the world of bitcoin would surely not stop believing in it as they have seen it dropping and rising many times so they have the confidence that it wont let them down, but the users who are new mostly get dissapointed by a price drop because they think it is just the finishing moment.
With MEGA adopting bitcoin in the coming days, we might see a bigger number of bitcoin users by next year. All the more reasons to believe and keep faith in bitcoin. The adoption rate would be a major deciding factor for all the bitcoin believers. The good symptom is we are having fast growing community. So, never need to go against bitcoin by not believing it.
dana pani

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:25:32 PM

yes i believe on bitcoin and i will alway believe on bitcoi i cannot live witout bitcoin
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:30:14 PM

After the latest theft of Bitfinex, BTC has lost a big number of loyals. $65MN is a lot of money, and I'm guessing there were tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of users who lost their credibility in this currency. I still believe in it as I've never risked any money again since I lost over $60 in gambling. Now we're going to heal and will soon pass that $650 price.
CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:36:29 PM

I beleive in bitcoin crypto coin but i think that after bitcoin i am sure that some other crypto will replace him because if govrement  of some country say that bitcoin is illegal they can create crypto market manipulation.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:40:45 PM

Yes, at my opinion bitcoins is very promising currency and i hope that someday bitcoin will become famous worldwide currency. I believe in bitcoin.
i think that you are right, bitcoin will replace all the fiat sooner or later, it is inevitable and i think the more bitcoins you will own by then the better life you will have

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
renem

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:15:38 AM

Ofcourse and i always be , i still do believe in BTCitcoins and will always believe in it because bitcoin help me to earn money and hold it for my future purposes all i need to do is to keep my faith and hold my bitcoins in my bitcoin wallet hoping for a mircle that the value of the bitcin will increase or later its value will rise im 100% trust in bitcoin by just posting i earn bitcoins for free Smiley
dhampir-D

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:29:02 AM

Of course, it has the power to free us from the great crisis that is coming. Wink
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:41:46 AM

i think that you are right, bitcoin will replace all the fiat sooner or later, it is inevitable and i think the more bitcoins you will own by then the better life you will have

Even if it doesn't replace any major currency we should not mind for that as fiat is doing its job and bitcoin is doing the same, the only thing we want is to spend it at local places.
katiecbell

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 08:38:50 PM

My answer is totally yes, I believe in it and I’m always do. Although the price of bitcoin fluctuates a lot in the last few years and who have been in the bitcoin world for a long time must have known how it feel when bitcoin keep dropping and rising, this cryptocurrency has a very bright and potential future.
useless4

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:02:04 PM

of course bitcoins is a very promising currency i hope that it is going to grow a lot soon and make me huge profit out of the bitcoins i have right now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:24:31 PM

Even if it doesn't replace any major currency we should not mind for that as fiat is doing its job and bitcoin is doing the same, the only thing we want is to spend it at local places.

bitcoin will eventually replace online currencies at the very least. so you can be sure about a very good furure for bitcoin.

and that change alone will make bitcoin a lot more popular in the world and the price will go through the roof for sure.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:30:53 PM

As I have understood the the true nature of bitcoin to some extent I believe that it grows high, as its the only digital currency of all time which has the potential to reach great heights.
xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:51:07 PM

I beleive in bitcoin crypto coin but i think that after bitcoin i am sure that some other crypto will replace him because if govrement  of some country say that bitcoin is illegal they can create crypto market manipulation.

This could become reality with banks often having Government support and monopoly in the market, they could introduce their own virtual currency. In my country the Reserve Banks have started researching into Blockchain technology and I'm sure it wont be long before they start providing their own Blockchain powered currency. Despite this, no matter what, I'll still believe in Bitcoin cause of the decentralize nature of it. We don't want monopolistic organizations owning our funds and controlling how we spend it and on what. I don't prefer monitoring of our personal savings and spendings.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:13:00 PM

This could become reality with banks often having Government support and monopoly in the market, they could introduce their own virtual currency. In my country the Reserve Banks have started researching into Blockchain technology and I'm sure it wont be long before they start providing their own Blockchain powered currency. Despite this, no matter what, I'll still believe in Bitcoin cause of the decentralize nature of it. We don't want monopolistic organizations owning our funds and controlling how we spend it and on what. I don't prefer monitoring of our personal savings and spendings.

Keep in mind that nothing beats the genuine one unless they will launched an all out blocking of bitcoin in the said country.

But you know economist are not that dumb to let Government own virtual currency. There are lots of factors to consider for a government if they will execute such things like that.

Well let's see.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
ShrykeZ

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:14:54 PM

Been involved in the BTC scene for far too long to simply stop believing, it has had ups and downs but i'm in it for the long run.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:37:22 PM

Among most digital currencies that existed, bitcoin is the one with high growing potential as well long lasting when compared to other currencies that's been used and created for various purposes.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:40:40 PM

Been involved in the BTC scene for far too long to simply stop believing, it has had ups and downs but i'm in it for the long run.
The only way this wouldn't be a good thing is if you think Bitcoin is dead, and it is heading down to Ground Zero. But to my knowledge it never happens and I won't get out of the market in time or collapse with it because I strongly believe in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: