Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:22:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: As an idea, do you still believe in it?  (Voting closed: January 24, 2016, 01:49:28 AM)
Yes - 107 (82.3%)
No - 19 (14.6%)
Frito Pie - 4 (3.1%)
Total Voters: 130

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in bitcoin  (Read 108396 times)
Gaswuwade

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:21:03 PM

I still believe in bitcoin like when I first knew about it, Of course at the beginning I was curious and suspicious but with time I learned more about it and understood about it, I believe it would be the best payment system if it was adopted right now, That probably shows how much I believe in it.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:33:15 PM

I still believe in bitcoin like when I first knew about it, Of course at the beginning I was curious and suspicious but with time I learned more about it and understood about it, I believe it would be the best payment system if it was adopted right now, That probably shows how much I believe in it.

It is a best payment system and it is also an best investment for future and I have total faith in it that it will give me best returns on my investment in future.
potatopower

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:30:46 PM

I think all users are the believers of bitcoin all of us is earning profit that is why no doubt to believed in bitcoin as long as more people start adopting bitcoin the life of bitcoin is goes longer and longer.

I think you are 100% right!  Wink
well you are right, in my opinion people who use bitcoins actually believe in it in order to make the price grow in the future a lot

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:43:12 PM

It is a best payment system and it is also an best investment for future and I have total faith in it that it will give me best returns on my investment in future.

Actually we can erase the best returns in terms of long term life of bitcoin in the financial world.

The technology itself including the less hassle transaction that bitcoin is giving us when doing such transaction is enough for us to believe in this currency.

If only taxes are used properly, I don't like the idea of bitcoin. But I can't sees my tax where it's really going so at least I can take advantage of not paying the tax with the use of bitcoin.
lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:13:08 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 08:26:31 AM by lakisis

yes i will be always believe in bitcoin because bitcoin is very useful and everyone adopting bitcoin in big amount for the future because bitcoin is really rise up too much faster.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:20:16 PM

yes i will be always believe in bitcoin.

Me too, until the day when i will see the price of bitcoin breaking into pieces and it is going to die soon and i feel that day is not going to come, not so soon atleast, because the community is growing day by day and it is getting stronger everyday.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:09:25 PM

Me too, until the day when i will see the price of bitcoin breaking into pieces and it is going to die soon and i feel that day is not going to come, not so soon atleast, because the community is growing day by day and it is getting stronger everyday.

The communiy is growing and this fact but also the fact that more and more companies are getting into bitcoon makes me believe in bitcoin.
When the bitfinex hacked happened i fell worried about my money, but seeing it above 500 dollar means people are buying bitcoins, even after a hack.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:18:43 PM

The communiy is growing and this fact but also the fact that more and more companies are getting into bitcoon makes me believe in bitcoin.
When the bitfinex hacked happened i fell worried about my money, but seeing it above 500 dollar means people are buying bitcoins, even after a hack.

I don't think that people are buying at a moment if that would be the case then we would have crossed $600 level very easily but that is not happening since long time.
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:21:24 PM

that is true but keep in mind that it was bitfinex who got hacked not bitcoin itself. and if ever something should happen to bitcoin (rather a bug then a hack) then this could be the end of bitcoin.

wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:22:17 PM

I really don't think that this is about believing, bitcoin is an incredibly groundbreaking technology and even if bitcoin itself fails I think it has showed us how the currency of the future is going to look like.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:30:05 PM

Yeah because there are still believing in bitcoin they know that the price of bitcoin will increase again back but its not the same price when bitfinex is not hack.. bitcoin still good to invest and many people are still buying more bitcoin because they know that bitcoin will valuable more in the future.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:09:24 PM

I do believe in Bitcoin as I was doing in day first when I started to use it. There is nothing to be worried or to not believe. Some people get panic when there are some negative news or events which causes dip in price. All this is part of game and there will be many ups and downs like everything else. If you take example of fiat money that also loose and gain values time to time. Bitcoin is much more stronger than ever.
CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:54:28 PM

Well, I am in the same condition of you mate, I still believe in bitcoin, but every day my initially great dreams about the possible future scenarios on the btc price have gradually decreased, but nowadays I prefer to be more realistic and I am mentally prepared to face the worst scenarios, even the disappearance of bitcoin.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:02:19 PM

Well, I am in the same condition of you mate, I still believe in bitcoin, but every day my initially great dreams about the possible future scenarios on the btc price have gradually decreased, but nowadays I prefer to be more realistic and I am mentally prepared to face the worst scenarios, even the disappearance of bitcoin.

Yes we should be ready with all possibilities that can occur in future, and I am not wasting my time in thinking of future as I believe in making quick profits in short term.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 06:08:16 PM

Well, the days in which you could have gotten rich with bitcoin overnight are over, but the days in which a long term investment will pay off are ahead of us, so I think bitcoin will do fine.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:57:11 PM

Well, the days in which you could have gotten rich with bitcoin overnight are over, but the days in which a long term investment will pay off are ahead of us, so I think bitcoin will do fine.

well, i have to admit, that we will most likely not make 10 times our investment over night, but there are as you say long term good profits possible.
however there is still one way to become rich overnight thru bitcoin. if you go short and it completely crashes. 

co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:01:23 PM

Getting rich overnight is simply impossible now, but if you start collecting bitcoins on regular basis from different ways then there is always an chance to get rich in future if bitcoin price goes higher.
springgers

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:28:02 PM

I am already here for around half a year and I believe in bitcoin the same as when I first understood how great of a system it is, I think it and the blockchain system can change the shape of our economy as a whole, I have no reason to stop believing in it now.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:09:57 AM

I am already here for around half a year and I believe in bitcoin the same as when I first understood how great of a system it is, I think it and the blockchain system can change the shape of our economy as a whole, I have no reason to stop believing in it now.
Exactly, because we have witness how great the development of the economy of bitcoin, and we should not loss our faith with bitcoin as there are new players in the market who also shows their support, we are going to be the early supporters of bitcoin and be part of the history.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:06:08 PM

Exactly, because we have witness how great the development of the economy of bitcoin, and we should not loss our faith with bitcoin as there are new players in the market who also shows their support, we are going to be the early supporters of bitcoin and be part of the history.

Everyone believes in bitcoin and the best example is current bitfinex hack as even after that people have shown their trust in it and that is the reason we are sitting at $600 level even after big crash.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: