Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:30:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: As an idea, do you still believe in it?  (Voting closed: January 24, 2016, 01:49:28 AM)
Yes - 107 (82.3%)
No - 19 (14.6%)
Frito Pie - 4 (3.1%)
Total Voters: 130

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in bitcoin  (Read 108396 times)
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:52:32 PM

I joined up over here in 2012-13. At the time it seemed like a way to make a quick buck. Overtime as i read about it more and more, i became interested in the freedom it provides. As time has went on however, my interest and belief in bitcoin have waned. I won't get into the details of why, but i'm wondering what your honest opinion of bitcoin is, with a simple vote, and possibly an explanation.

To stop believing now wouöd be a bad idea. If you do that, you will come back in some years and say "Why did I not hold my coins? Why did I sell?"
But currently there is no supporting fact for people to stop believing bitcoin. We can see that bitcoin is doing very well right now and trading about $600 price levels consistently. What else a bitcoiner could expect other than this.
Do not join into many of early adopters who started with bitcoin but had sold all bitcoins when seeing some profits.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:55:03 PM

I joined up over here in 2012-13. At the time it seemed like a way to make a quick buck. Overtime as i read about it more and more, i became interested in the freedom it provides. As time has went on however, my interest and belief in bitcoin have waned. I won't get into the details of why, but i'm wondering what your honest opinion of bitcoin is, with a simple vote, and possibly an explanation.

To stop believing now wouöd be a bad idea. If you do that, you will come back in some years and say "Why did I not hold my coins? Why did I sell?"
But currently there is no supporting fact for people to stop believing bitcoin. We can see that bitcoin is doing very well right now and trading about $600 price levels consistently. What else a bitcoiner could expect other than this.
Do not join into many of early adopters who started with bitcoin but had sold all bitcoins when seeing some profits.
If you stop believing into bitcoin then misfortunes are inevitable. If you want a better life due to bitcoin then staying with this community by having all the belief about the future of bitcoin is important. Any deviation from that might lead your life to a situation what if bitcoin was not innovated.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:59:08 PM

Yes, bitcoin is staying good also rapidly growing and also price of bitcoin is stable. But the problem with some people is they are expecting quick free money by having bitcoin prices to some unimaginable levels so that they can gain their fortunes immediately. This kind of people only lose their belief with bitcoin.
John Constantine

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:42:35 PM

I believe people who  still have serious doubts  about btc should start considering to  change their attitude about it. As we can see, day after  day there are more  people seeing the potential of  this innovation and using it.
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:25:20 AM

yes. I still believe in bitcoin, because for me bitcoin is still very profitable. bitcoin advantageous because I can get extra income

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
Xember

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:43:00 PM

yes. I still believe in bitcoin, because for me bitcoin is still very profitable. bitcoin advantageous because I can get extra income

The bitcoin is still profitable at the moment. If you bought the bitcoin 4 year ago, you have made good profits.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:24:22 PM

Each and every user of bitcoins who is earning it will be having a same feeling, as it is giving us extra money which can be helpful at the time of emergencies, and firmly believe that it will be holding much higher price in future.
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:11:19 PM

Bitcoin will always be a great currency. I fully believe in it.
greatr

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:41:06 PM

I still believe in Bitcoin. I started with Bitcoin in 2012 primarily as a get-rich-quick scheme, but pretty soon afterwards I learned there was so much more than that. As a tech guy, I am very interested in the technical workings of Bitcoin, the development, and all of the possibilities that we can do with Bitcoin and the blockchain. I still believe in Bitcoin, but less as an investment and more as a technology.
I do believe in Bitcoin but the only thing that I want from Bitcoin is that the value is going to reach $1000.
That is the only thing that I ask from Bitcoin so that I can sell them.
i would definitely want that to happen too, it would give me some decent profit really easily
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:39:34 AM

I still believe in Bitcoin. I started with Bitcoin in 2012 primarily as a get-rich-quick scheme, but pretty soon afterwards I learned there was so much more than that. As a tech guy, I am very interested in the technical workings of Bitcoin, the development, and all of the possibilities that we can do with Bitcoin and the blockchain. I still believe in Bitcoin, but less as an investment and more as a technology.
I do believe in Bitcoin but the only thing that I want from Bitcoin is that the value is going to reach $1000.
i would definitely want that to happen too, it would give me some decent profit really easily
$1,000 is already a great achievement for the price of bitcoin and I am pretty sure that most of the investors here who bought at the current price of bitcoin will make a great profit and will be thankful for another blessings.
JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:50:50 AM

i think the same like your experience about bitcoin is my also . because at the starting when i was newbie then i knows about bitcoin that it is only way of payment but when i comes to know about its independence payment system then i found it as very useful thn a sving bank account .
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:56:48 AM

Of course . bitcoin has been a huge financial media today. I am optimistic that can be recognized and become bitcoin digital currency that is credible great country. bitcoin very significant growth market.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:54:04 AM

I do believe in Bitcoin and the freedom and possibilities it brings to everyone and gives everyone a chance to earn a piece of the pie. Also bitcoin is limited in supply, so more the demand rises more value it will have in the long run, so it makes sense to have a little bit of bitcoin in your savings portfolio or for your pension plan.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
jonahmarieaton101

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 11:46:02 AM

Why should people or users joined bitcoin? For some purposes? What? mind me to share your ideas  Smiley

Yes I do still believe in bitcoin! First and foremost i joined bitcoin because i believe it. Believe what? believe that it will help me to earn extra income and also can share to this forum the knowledge i have. Also i can get some information from the different forums here. You joined bitcoin because you trust it and believe it  Smiley
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 11:49:48 AM

$1,000 is already a great achievement for the price of bitcoin and I am pretty sure that most of the investors here who bought at the current price of bitcoin will make a great profit and will be thankful for another blessings.

Agree! at $1000 price of bitcoin really a big profit to us but in my speculations we cant expect that price with in this year because it is just to impossible to reach but we can say that 1-2 years from now it is really possible Cheesy So good luck to us and be patient
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 11:51:23 AM

believing in bitcoin is doest matter at all if you do using bitcoin you should believe in it i already a member since last 2 years and im still using bitcoin as a payment for everything like foods and many more.
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 11:55:21 AM

i do believe in the technology behind bitcoin,a real genius programmer who made things possible and made a new group of entrepreneur's and millionaires. People who get to know the real technology behind it will definitely appreciate the marvel and only thing that could bring bitcoin down is the power struggle between who is important in the core group of developers 
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 12:41:37 PM

Yes I believe in bitcoin.Because it's giving me good profit and made my life easier.I can recharge my mobile in anytime through bitcoin.Bitcoin savings my time and keeping my money safely.So, I really trust and believe bitcoin.
lakisis

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:20:10 PM

Yes I believe in bitcoin.Because it's giving me good profit and made my life easier.I can recharge my mobile in anytime through bitcoin.Bitcoin savings my time and keeping my money safely.So, I really trust and believe bitcoin.
i agree with you that bitcoin is really very profitable for everyone and i also get a big profit from bitcoin and i mostly buy bitcoin with low price and then hold it for high price and i get a big profit because bitcoin is really increasing its price too much faster day by day .
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:32:15 PM

I believe in bitcoins for same reason, because i make profit from them, so it would be dumb to not believe in bitcoin's future as me and many other people makes a lot of profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: