Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:17:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: As an idea, do you still believe in it?  (Voting closed: January 24, 2016, 01:49:28 AM)
Yes - 107 (82.3%)
No - 19 (14.6%)
Frito Pie - 4 (3.1%)
Total Voters: 130

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in bitcoin  (Read 108396 times)
Xember

Activity: 110
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:16:41 PM

yes, i still believe bitcoin, it is potential Wink

Its potential depends on the further development of the bitcoin economy. I hope it will be faster.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:45:51 PM

I still believe in bitcoin cause bitcoin can make me rich and the reason I use bitcoin is to invest in bitcoin.
With long term investing I hope to make a lot of money when the value rises up of bitcoin.

That's true and as an users and investors of bitcoin we should always believe and have faith in our investments as we will put our money into it only if there is a great level of trust that it will benefit us in future.
we must get rid of the thinking of bitcoin can make us rich in the future because it is only by having believe without the support then all will be in vain.

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:05:05 PM

I still believe in bitcoin and will continue to believe in it because of the money invested to it and number of people involved.  Aside from that, i believe with it because of the potential earning it offers me.  I also think bitcoin will be recognized international since there are lots of promoter of bitcoin,
sasha456

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:53:49 PM

I still believe because  still we all are believing the price of Bitcoin will be high and we will use bitcoin succesfully.
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:42:31 PM

of course after bitfinex being hacked, the bitcoin recovered their price this is one big reason to believe in bitcoin,this says that people  still trust in bitcoin like financial instrumental. and the startups who starts everyday is very good signal bitcoins still have great things to do.

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:48:03 PM

of course after bitfinex being hacked, the bitcoin recovered their price this is one big reason to believe in bitcoin,this says that people  still trust in bitcoin like financial instrumental. and the startups who starts everyday is very good signal bitcoins still have great things to do.

Yeah price crashed badly after the bitfinex hack and it could recover from it only because people showed their faith in it and kept on supporting it by buying it and that is the reason we are sitting at a descent level at a moment.
Natlind

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:48:36 PM

I totally believe in bitcoins. The growth is tremendous. The price is increasing now as we predicted few months back. The price would still go high. All who are here are the believers of bitcoins. That's the reason so many have signed up in this site. Many have started investing in bitcoins to gain a good profit when the time comes.
Chennai

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:00:09 PM

I do. Its yielding lots of benefits. When a source is giving more benefits and supporting your life a lot, will you not support it back and will you not believe?The price is the key source of it. Its increasing again. It has almost reached its peak. Lets share its goodness with our friends and make them earn this bitcoins so that they are well comfortable and have money. 
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:23:27 PM

Of course yes, i belive btc is good investment for future.  Time by time the prices was increase. and i believe one day btc will be the best payment ever.
I think not every time the price of bitcoin will rise. bitcoin prices up and down all the time, and maybe pump at a certain time, but the prices will always fluctuate, but I will always believe
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:24:54 PM

Thats kind of a biased question. everyone on this website obviously uses bitcoin and if someone if using bitcoin its likely they are using it because they believe in the currency.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:30:02 PM

I will continue to believe in bitcoin even if bitcoin will not have an high value like nowadays.
Just because it's a big innovation (like Internet!) and can create a new way to share economic benefit to all people and not only a group of bankers.
How can you say that bitcoin do not have a high value nowadays! do you remember the start of this year? the price was half of what is today and now it is increasing much more and in the coming future it will double up once again.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:37:59 PM

Thats kind of a biased question. everyone on this website obviously uses bitcoin and if someone if using bitcoin its likely they are using it because they believe in the currency.
you're right, but I think very many people have stopped using bitcoin because they do not believe in bitcoin. but, I think everyone in this forum and search obvious use bitcoin, so it can be concluded that all the people of this forum would have been very trust on bitcoin, I was so, because bitcoin has given me the opportunity to build their own business
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:40:57 PM

I will continue to believe in bitcoin even if bitcoin will not have an high value like nowadays.
Just because it's a big innovation (like Internet!) and can create a new way to share economic benefit to all people and not only a group of bankers.
How can you say that bitcoin do not have a high value nowadays! do you remember the start of this year? the price was half of what is today and now it is increasing much more and in the coming future it will double up once again.

Exactly we have witnessed major price rise in this year which was almost more then double then the last year and even price is rising slowly at a moment which is a positive indication that it will be followed  in coming years too.
Anemed

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:07:48 PM

Bitcoin has helped me a lot till now. I indeed believe in it. I believe in its existence. The price has come up again. More people are getting into this forum to earn more. The price has come up. The more bitcoins you have bought, the more profit you would get. The value is going to reach more than now.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:09:41 PM

Bitcoin has helped me a lot till now. I indeed believe in it. I believe in its existence. The price has come up again. More people are getting into this forum to earn more. The price has come up. The more bitcoins you have bought, the more profit you would get. The value is going to reach more than now.

The price of bitcoin will keep on increasing as the time passes and more users starts using it in future and I purely believe that bitcoin will give some great profits in future which will improve our standard of living.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:59:02 PM

Exactly we have witnessed major price rise in this year which was almost more then double then the last year and even price is rising slowly at a moment which is a positive indication that it will be followed  in coming years too.
I cant complaint anything here, besides the fact i had joined late into this forum and invest some bitcoins i had into something i would do now, but we learn with those mistakes, bitcoin has huge future ahead as long the community keeps growing and supporting bitcoin.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:13:38 AM

I cant complaint anything here, besides the fact i had joined late into this forum and invest some bitcoins i had into something i would do now, but we learn with those mistakes, bitcoin has huge future ahead as long the community keeps growing and supporting bitcoin.
We need to believed that bitcoin will continue the better price in the following more years, and also we need to believed that bitcoin has a better future to gives us more income in the future.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:36:13 AM

We need to believed that bitcoin will continue the better price in the following more years, and also we need to believed that bitcoin has a better future to gives us more income in the future.
Of course and by believing we can invest with bitcoin and help promote for other people to adopt with bitcoins, we should start now by spending our bitcoins and by saving as well, it should be a balance way in order to support bitcoin.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:55:46 AM

Of course and by believing we can invest with bitcoin and help promote for other people to adopt with bitcoins, we should start now by spending our bitcoins and by saving as well, it should be a balance way in order to support bitcoin.
good point buds knowing that there's a big potential and spread the news will help this btc investment to grow, i believe adoption are still on its way many things can be expected and theres a lots of progress to come so i believe with btc investment and it will make me good profits.
Gimo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:52:57 AM

I will always do. Bitcoin is the currency of the future in my opinion. I want to see the future with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: