Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:53:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARP - Something different - VPN Wallet BETA Release - Bittrex/YoBit  (Read 115956 times)
Vrezor

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 03:22:33 AM

What's the block time?
SISAR

Activity: 651
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:15:08 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2016, 09:41:01 AM by SISAR

Hey so for people that don't know, I've started to move the WARP chain so all wallets do sync now.

I've made a staking test too, which resulted in 601.30386127 WARP being generated.

I'm willing to destroy these coins or donate them. Would like to hear people's opinions about this.

So before this coin even launched you have already broke the promise? And now you are using broken promise to make people post more so this thread stays on the first page, so lame of you.

I say destroy them so the initial plan works!

If he destroys them initial plan would fail because maximum supply would be less than 1,618,000 WARP. So the only right thing to do here would be to distribute those coins to investors, it would break initial plan as well but with less damage caused. Third option would be that developer keeps those coins which would be a super lame outcome, why not as well let him stake few thousands more so that he does not have to buy any coins later?

Now I am even more convinced that my original thoughts about this project posted earlier at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1329494.msg13609751#msg13609751 will be proven correct. Anyone who is at this forum for more than a year should know there were like 100+ other altcoins which had much better story, supposed purpose, name, logo, roadmap, developer team and many other things but all failed miserably after a while or were a scam from the begging, with nothing realy delivered. I think shapetwist cleverly played on the fact most people tend to forget very quickly.

And it is realy shocking to me that some people are ready to invest 1+ BTC into a project that is not listed on even one exchange. A year or so ago one exchange prior to lunch would be a bare minimum for anything to be taken seriously but, obviously, now it takes even less for people to fall for scams here.
shapetwist (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:40:10 AM

What's the block time?

1 min.

$APX - AstroPepeX - 1st AI developed ETH token
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:06:30 AM

So before this coin even launched you have already broke the promise? And now you are using broken promise to make people post more so this thread stays on the first page, so lame of you.

If he destroys them initial plan would fail because maximum supply would be less than 1,618,000 WARP. So the only right thing to do here would be to distribute those coins to investors, it would break initial plan as well but with less damage caused. Third option would be that developer keeps those coins which would be a super lame outcome, why not as well let him stake few thousands more so that he does not have to buy any coins later?

Now I am even more convinced that my original thoughts about this project posted earlier at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1329494.msg13609751#msg13609751 will be proven correct. Anyone who is at this forum for more than a year should know there were like 100+ other altcoins which had much better story, supposed purpose, name, logo, roadmap, developer team and many other things but all failed miserably after a while or were a scam from the begging, with nothing realy delivered. I think shapetwist cleverly played on the fact most people tend to forget very quickly.

And it is realy shocking to me that some people are ready to invest 1+ BTC into a project that is not listed on even one exchange. A year or so ago one exchange prior to lunch would be a bare minimum for anything to be taken seriously but, obviously, now it takes even less for people to fall for scams here.

Are you seriously suggesting that I'm asking for the community's opinion only so the thread gets bumped?

You don't even suggest the best option, in my opinion, which is to donate the coins for a WARP related service: faucet, translations, paper wallet, etc. Nothing is broken: the supply offered and max coins are intact.

You know what I cleverly did? Presented a serious and realistic project, which I agree, it's not very common around here. You know what makes a great coin? You can have all the fancy logos and roadmap infographics and cool staking features and blah blah - yet you have to listen to what the community really wants. Restoring trust!

Sounds like there's not much left to pick on, you're attacking me just because. Again, I invite you to come around later to see that you are wrong.

SISAR

Activity: 651
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:13:29 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2016, 10:32:57 AM by SISAR

Initial plan is already broken no matter what you do with those PoS generated coins. They were not supposed to exist at all at this time. And yes, I think you are doing all this to bump this thread.

Restoring trust? Dumbshit, I and anyone else dead-serious about money, economy and everything else human-made and human-dependant have joined cryptocoins exactly because no trust is required for it to work. You are on the wrong forum, go to "I am banker so trust me" one. Here you are 100% playing "trust me, I am honest" and because no exchange (which I would trust way more than you) is involved it is highly likely you are scammer. There is zero guarantee you will do anything other than send coins to loser investors and, so far, 95% such deals around here were scams.

This is my last warning to investors, I don't want to help this guy anymore in any way so no more posts (thread bumps) from me.
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:32:04 AM

Initial plan is already broken no matter what you do with those PoS generated coins. They were not supposed to exist at all at this time. And yes, I think you are doing all this to bump this thread.

Restoring trust? Dumbshit, I and anyone else dead-serious about money, economy and everything else human-made and human-dependant have joined cryptocoins exactly because no trust is required for it to work. You are on the wrong forum, go to "I am banker so trust me" one. Here you are 100% playing "trust me, I am honest" and because no exchange (which I would trust way more than you) is involved it is highly likely you are scammer. There is zero guarantee you will do anything other than send coins to loser investors and, so far, 95% such deals around here were scams.

This is my last warning to investors, I don't want to help this guy anymore in any way so no more posts (thread bumps) from me.

I get it. You don't care to take me seriously and made up your mind that I'm here to fool everyone. Have your opinion man!
Good luck raising money for projects where no trust is necessary.

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 12:29:01 PM

Its not your decision to warn another for their risks! Like you wrote itself, you can go and left here. So, no one care for your typed letters!

Greetz
warper

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 01:20:45 PM

We really need to be listed on Chinese exchanges as well (e.g. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1341729.msg13684861#msg13684861 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1341982.0)
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 01:45:51 PM

Warper, u speak in "we"! Are u in the warpteam?
warper

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 02:04:08 PM

From my point of view, a cryptocurrency is a community project. Understood?  Wink
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 02:13:40 PM

From my point of view, a cryptocurrency is a community project. Understood?  Wink

OK...you are not in the warpteam.

Thanks for your fast answer Wink
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 03:46:12 PM

Yes, really important point. I plan to present a formal application to various exchanges tomorrow after the distribution.

warper did a portuguese translation without even being asked! He looks quite dedicated to WARP Smiley But not really part of the development team.
We sure are a small community by now!

About the 600 coins, I think the best is to run a faucet.
Maybe someone can set one up?

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 03:51:02 PM

Yes, really important point. I plan to present a formal application to various exchanges tomorrow after the distribution.

warper did a portuguese translation without even being asked! He looks quite dedicated to WARP Smiley But not really part of the development team.
We sure are a small community by now!

About the 600 coins, I think the best is to run a faucet.
Maybe someone can set one up?

I have not the time to do this, but I can share you a link:

https://99bitcoins.com/complete-beginners-guide-make-money-bitcoin-faucet/

Greetz
Steve
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 05:25:13 PM

Greetz
Steve

That's a service that doesn't support WARP. Plus they charge fees.
A good option is here: https://github.com/invisibel/fedorafaucet
Should be forked and configured for WARP. If nobody picks it up, I can do it later on.

DunningKruger

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 06:11:09 PM

Greetz
Steve

That's a service that doesn't support WARP. Plus they charge fees.
A good option is here: https://github.com/invisibel/fedorafaucet
Should be forked and configured for WARP. If nobody picks it up, I can do it later on.
Or cryptospout.com could be invited to place warp faucets. It seems to be a good and serious faucet service, with lots of visitors. That could drive more attention to warp. This available amount could serve as extra incentive for them to accept the invitation.
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 06:17:45 PM

Or cryptospout.com could be invited to place warp faucets. It seems to be a good and serious faucet service, with lots of visitors. That could drive more attention to warp. This available amount could serve as extra incentive for them to accept the invitation.

Thanks, I've contacted them.

l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 06:24:44 PM

13.52 BTC so far and ~1200 sats! Things are looking good for warp! Can't wait to start staking!!
goldmaxx

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:11:59 PM

When will the presale coins be distributed? Tomorrow as well?

Regards
Goldmaxx

shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:14:03 PM

Regards
Goldmaxx

Yes. Tomorrow at 12:00 CET the sale ends. I have to make sure I change the website so nobody can send coins anymore.
Then I will cross check the database with the actual blockchain records to make sure every transaction is correct.

I'd say about one hour after the sale ends, first coins will start to flow. I have a lot of transactions to make, so please be patient.

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:21:45 PM

Regards
Goldmaxx

Yes. Tomorrow at 12:00 CET the sale ends. I have to make sure I change the website so nobody can send coins anymore.
Then I will cross check the database with the actual blockchain records to make sure every transaction is correct.

I'd say about one hour after the sale ends, first coins will start to flow. I have a lot of transactions to make, so please be patient.

@shapetwist - so 12:00 CET is actually 6:00 AM Est correct?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: