Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:32:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073027 times)
LiskHQ (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 05:11:59 PM

Official Statement regarding YoBit trading “IOU” LISK tokens

We have released an official statement on our blog regarding the YoBit "IOU Tokens" early trading.

In summary, we are not endorsing the trade of non-existing LISK.

It is advised to wait until the official launch of Lisk. Once it's launched, Lisk will surely be added to reputable exchanges where the risk of theft and fraud is lower.

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:16:16 PM

running a node with yobit.net price will give you $500 a day. not bad :-)

here i found the excel sheet link again:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0_dkfRkzsnip

I wouldn't click that link if you paid me.
BITHQ

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 05:18:41 PM

What must I do to fix the download for my Lisk node.

I get 404 not found when using: wget https://downloads.lisk.io/lisk/local/lisk-0.1.2-Linux-x86_64.zip
Me to, 404 page error.

POSPRO POW/POS -Community Digital Currency
Bisha

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:19:28 PM

https://yobit.net/en/trade/LISK/BTC

That price

Stratis: Same supply as Ethereum + Masternodes + ICOs + Bitcoin a Core Dev. 90% cheaper than Eth. Do the math.
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:19:52 PM

I've just got a reminder from Lisk Devs

Validate your ICO Passphrase!
Important! Every ICO participant should do it!
Hello,

You are receiving this email because you participated in the Lisk ICO. According to our records, you haven't validated your passphrase yet.

Validating your passphrase is extremely important. We are therefore actively encouraging all users to validate their passphrases at their earliest convenience. This is in order to be absolutely certain that you have recorded the correct passphrase. Otherwise you risk not being able to access your Lisk account after we launch. Validation requires that you enter your passphrase on the Lisk ICO website, where your passphrase will be verified against the public key we have on record. No passphrases are transmitted over the network, all validation is performed locally within the browser.

Please refer to the following guides in order to successfully generate and/or validate your passphrase:

We make photocopy, downloads and print of our passphrase and still some are not valid  Huh.

Their ico systems has failures at the time the ico was creating addresses...

Open a support request:

https://lisk.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Your concerns will be addressed.

I sent a support ticket .. I was asked to provide this info

ICO account email :
Exchange ID number :
Crypto-currency exchanged:
Amount exchanged:
Blockchain Transaction ID's:
Lisk Address:

WTF? Make it simpler to reset the password from the site. After all, I am login with email and password anyway to the site and that info is there anyway.

In any case, I sent that info that was asked and nothing is done.

I asked for reseting my passphrase a month ago, actually on this forum.

Right at this moment, there are hundreds of Pending tickets concerning keys rest. This process takes time and it is done on a case by case basis.

You're not the only one requesting your keys to be reset. You would be surprised at how many people wrote down the incorrect key.

Your company should have done a better job at capacity planning. With 5.7 million in escrow, I'm sure you could work out a way to bring on additional help before the release of funds.

As an investor, I have 0 sympathy for poor planning. I'm sure you guys will get better as time goes on.
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 05:20:00 PM

What must I do to fix the download for my Lisk node.

I get 404 not found when using: wget https://downloads.lisk.io/lisk/local/lisk-0.1.2-Linux-x86_64.zip
Me to, 404 page error.

try wget https://downloads.lisk.io/lisk-Linux-x86_64.zip
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:22:40 PM

We have released an official statement on our blog regarding the YoBit "IOU Tokens" early trading.

It is advised to wait until the official launch of Lisk. Once it's launched, Lisk will surely be added to reputable exchanges where the risk of theft and fraud is lower.

how many imaginary coins did you sell in your ipo?  Grin   now you are mad they are selling the imaginaries ?  wut

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:24:06 PM

Hello,

You are receiving this email because you participated in the Lisk ICO. According to our records, you haven't validated your passphrase yet.

Validating your passphrase is extremely important. We are therefore actively encouraging all users to validate their passphrases at their earliest convenience. This is in order to be absolutely certain that you have recorded the correct passphrase. Otherwise you risk not being able to access your Lisk account after we launch. Validation requires that you enter your passphrase on the Lisk ICO website, where your passphrase will be verified against the public key we have on record. No passphrases are transmitted over the network, all validation is performed locally within the browser.

Please refer to the following guides in order to successfully generate and/or validate your passphrase:

We make photocopy, downloads and print of our passphrase and still some are not valid  Huh.

Open a support request:

ICO account email :
Exchange ID number :
Amount exchanged:
Lisk Address:

WTF? Make it simpler to reset the password from the site. After all, I am login with email and password anyway to the site and that info is there anyway.

Right at this moment, there are hundreds of Pending tickets concerning keys rest. This process takes time and it is done on a case by case basis.

You're not the only one requesting your keys to be reset. You would be surprised at how many people wrote down the incorrect key.

Your company should have done a better job at capacity planning. With 5.7 million in escrow, I'm sure you could work out a way to bring on additional help before the release of funds.

As an investor, I have 0 sympathy for poor planning. I'm sure you guys will get better as time goes on.

No. They should have launched and said fuck it! To the children that take part in an ICO without the capability to follow directions simple enough for a 6 year old. This is USER fault, not Lisk.

FOR RENT.
TravelsAsia

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:24:18 PM

I m sure Yobit is manipulating by buying and selling both otherwise why would one buy @200k sat when all know that lisk will open at not more than 50k sat
Dont think we who bought at ICO we will sell lisk lower than 0.10 dollar.

I don't personally think it will launching under 100k when you look at Ethereums BILLION dollar valuation. 1/10th for Lisk is 200k+

I don't personally think it will launching under 100000000000k when you look at Ethereums BILLION dollar valuation.

this two men is much more talented than hundreds of devs on ethereum together.

You don't code, do you? I understand the excitement but wow, reality seems to slip away when people do lines of hopium. Lisk will do well but that statement is lol.

Lisk has done an amazing job on marketing, credit where credit is due.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:24:50 PM

how many imaginary coins did you sell in your ipo?  Grin   now you are mad they are selling the imaginaries ?  wut

Take your pills.
TravelsAsia

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:26:06 PM

Hello,

Open a support request:

ICO account email :
Exchange ID number :
Amount exchanged:
Lisk Address:

No. They should have launched and said fuck it! To the children that take part in an ICO without the capability to follow directions simple enough for a 6 year old. This is USER fault, not Lisk.

No argument here. They could have done a better job on forcing validation if that was the intention. Im saying IF they planned on delaying launch if x percentage wasn't validated, they failed on capacity planning.
cannabanana

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:26:56 PM

I m sure Yobit is manipulating by buying and selling both otherwise why would one buy @200k sat when all know that lisk will open at not more than 50k sat

I don't personally think it will launching under 100k when you look at Ethereums BILLION dollar valuation. 1/10th for Lisk is 200k+

I don't personally think it will launching under 100000000000k when you look at Ethereums BILLION dollar valuation.

You don't code, do you? I understand the excitement but wow, reality seems to slip away when people do lines of hopium. Lisk will do well but that statement is lol.

you do lines of hopecaine not hopium.  You gotta shoot up hopium.
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:27:05 PM

Shocked
Lisk already trading at $1.20
Team blue lambo represent
BITHQ

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 05:27:25 PM

Clever exchange, Yobit.  Grin

POSPRO POW/POS -Community Digital Currency
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:28:26 PM

Hello,

Open a support request:

ICO account email :
Exchange ID number :
Amount exchanged:
Lisk Address:

No argument here. They could have done a better job on forcing validation if that was the intention. Im saying IF they planned on delaying launch if x percentage wasn't validated, they failed on capacity planning.

Sure, but if you don't have the capacity to understand English or copy paste a seed or key phrase, then you shouldn't be on crypto. Period.

FOR RENT.
wackytacky

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:29:04 PM

Coding has to do nothing with trading dude!!
Codes runs on logic
Trading runs on sentiment..
nuevo

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:29:19 PM

Shocked
Lisk already trading at $1.20
Team blue lambo represent

Blue... how tacky. I'm getting mine in neon green.

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
TravelsAsia

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:30:13 PM

Official Statement on YoBit LISK “IOU Token” Trading

It is advised to wait until the official launch is ready to begin trading LISK. Once it's launched, Lisk will surely be added to reputable exchanged where the risk of theft and fraud is lower.

thank you the official statement.

is it not possible to prevent that obit is doing this?

btw: volume = 144.33 BTC

Free market, lets not lean towards even more centralization. Dealing in IOUs is simply risk vs reward analysis.
cannabanana

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:30:32 PM

only proper thing to do now is to launch early. Cool
TravelsAsia

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:31:46 PM

Coding has to do nothing with trading dude!!
Codes runs on logic
Trading runs on sentiment..

Like I said, congrats on their marketing. Lets wait to we actually release some high value dapps beforw giving each other bathroom stall handies.
Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: