Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:02:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073027 times)
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:07:36 PM

I have an impeccable reputation, so that matters for something.  I only use Escrow, so I wouldn't be able to steal someones funds. You shouldn't be so rude.

I would expect people to be very cautious with whom they do business. My track record speaks for itself. If you think my offer is stupid, thats your opinion. But most of the respectable members of bitcointalk would disagree with you.

The problem is that you can easily recover the ico account ... so it's not suggested to sell or buy isk (in this way) Wink , nothing of personal.

Just my 2 cents.

I don't want to give up my ICO account. I am talking about a transfer after the GUI launches but with a locked in price with funds locked in escrow. Once everything launches then I would release the Lisk and the escrow would release the btc. This isnt about me selling my ICO account. Its about someone being able to lock in a price now before the GUI launch fomo begins.

Like I said.  Retarded.  People can do the SAME FUCKING THING once the coin get's released with escrow and not have to fear getting screwed over in advance 2 weeks from now.
\

With a really trusted Escrow it is possible cause he will never see the btc, but i think no1 will do that simply cause if the coins starts higher then the sell price they just keep the lisk. but at least no1 will be scammed.

Better to just avoid this things, and wait for market and i will put up a buywall at 15k just incase you wanna dump them cheap Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:08:02 PM

I have an impeccable reputation, so that matters for something.  I only use Escrow, so I wouldn't be able to steal someones funds. You shouldn't be so rude.

I would expect people to be very cautious with whom they do business. My track record speaks for itself. If you think my offer is stupid, thats your opinion. But most of the respectable members of bitcointalk would disagree with you.

The problem is that you can easily recover the ico account ... so it's not suggested to sell or buy isk (in this way) Wink , nothing of personal.

Just my 2 cents.

I don't want to give up my ICO account. I am talking about a transfer after the GUI launches but with a locked in price with funds locked in escrow. Once everything launches then I would release the Lisk and the escrow would release the btc. This isnt about me selling my ICO account. Its about someone being able to lock in a price now before the GUI launch fomo begins.

Like I said.  Retarded.  People can do the SAME FUCKING THING once the coin get's released with escrow and not have to fear getting screwed over in advance 2 weeks from now.

Ok, you are now the idiot. Do you even know what escrow is?? Jesus. And as far as my account being compromised, I have a fucking public name and have literally hundreds of people who can verify who I am and that I exist. Who the FUCK are you?

Its ok to share your opinion. I dont give two craps about your opinion. But personally attacking me is a different matter. So shut the fuck up.
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:09:21 PM

Just my 2 cents.

Ok, you are now the idiot. Do you even know what escrow is?? Jesus. And as far as my account being compromised, I have a fucking public name and have literally hundreds of people who can verify who I am and that I exist. Who the FUCK are you?

Its ok to share your opinion. I dont give two craps about your opinion. But personally attacking me is a different matter. So shut the fuck up.

Come on people lets keep it "decentralized" i mean nice.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:10:34 PM

I have an impeccable reputation, so that matters for something.  I only use Escrow, so I wouldn't be able to steal someones funds. You shouldn't be so rude.

Just my 2 cents.

Oh in this case I don't think there will be any type of problem, however a lot of guys will buy on an exchange at a price lower than yours Wink.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:11:32 PM

@cannabanana , I think you should relax  Grin .... it's not necessary to attack another user lol.
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:13:20 PM

Just my 2 cents.

Oh in this case I don't think there will be any type of problem, however a lot of guys will buy on an exchange at a price lower than yours Wink.

Perhaps. But I was the first person to sell Iota after the ICO. People who bought from me now have a 4x return and Iota hasn't even hit exchanges yet.

There are most likely people that missed the ICO that want to get in before the launch. I think its good to set a price floor and allow a few more people in.
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:19:47 PM

I am posting this again, because my last post got hijacked.

WTS up to 50k Lisk @ .001 btc.  Escrow only. PM me. Serious inquiries only.
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:32:09 PM

WTS up to 50k Lisk @ .001 btc.  Escrow only. PM me. Serious inquiries only.

Safe escrow is not possible for Lisk right now. A seller could reset the keys after contacting support.

I am not selling my account. This is not a relevant point. Lisk would be transferred upon launch. That is what escrow means.
Mrmoney2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:32:21 PM

WTS up to 50k Lisk @ .001 btc.  Escrow only. PM me. Serious inquiries only.

Safe escrow is not possible for Lisk right now. A seller could reset the keys after contacting support.

He is not selling his ICO account.
He is just closing a price. Once he get his lisk he Will send the lisk to the escrow. He explained few posts ago...

Edit: No reason to call him scammer,  thief or fucking retarded
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 09:41:59 PM

He is just closing a price. Once he get his lisk he Will send the lisk to the escrow. He explained few posts ago...

yes, if you look at iota has been selling like hot pancakes. same here, with good escrow interested party can lock their btc until lisk goes live then they receive Lisk in exchange for btc at closed price. keep discussion civilised guys, who knows who is watching  Cheesy

@windjc you better open sell thread on alt marketplace and just link it here  Wink GL

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:44:05 PM

agreed . i totally dig this deal myself actually., as my personal plan involves buying up to 100k and holding for a year or so.
for me it means i dont have to give my fees to that scam exchange c-cex on launch when i still wanna buy Wink
it also hedges against if the price sky rockets, if i were to cut a deal at 100k im sure wind would honor it even if it hit 0.01 on launch! Wink
so use your heads people, this is a good deal for someone in the position to use it
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:44:10 PM

I never actually said he ever scammed anyone, rather that this could easily be just a scam.  

I never said he stole anything, just that I hate thieves.

That last one I'm still on the fence about.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 09:46:40 PM

yes, if you look at iota has been selling like hot pancakes. same here, with good escrow interested party can lock their btc until lisk goes live then they receive Lisk in exchange for btc at closed price. keep discussion civilised guys, who knows who is watching  Cheesy

@windjc you better open sell thread on alt marketplace and just link it here  Wink GL

Hey Everyone: Check this thread out:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1416129.0

I just wrote David Zimbeck, because this, uh, "issue" is one for which Bitbay/Bithalo's double-escrow would work where all other escrow methods would fail. I just wrote him a PM asking him to throw together something we could use.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 09:47:01 PM

agreed . i totally dig this deal myself actually., as my personal plan involves buying up to 100k and holding for a year or so.
for me it means i dont have to give my fees to that scam exchange c-cex on launch when i still wanna buy Wink
it also hedges against if the price sky rockets, if i were to cut a deal at 100k im sure wind would honor it even if it hit 0.01 on launch! Wink
so use your heads people, this is a good deal for someone in the position to use it

yupp. only thing i would add is theres not even risk of him "not honoring the 100k deal"
he would already have in theory xferred the lisk to escrow,
IF IT hit 0.01 on launch all wind could do is cry hee hee  Grin  the deal would be in escrows hands by then Wink

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:48:15 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1418504.new#new
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:53:53 PM

Just my 2 cents.

Hey someone pointed this thread out. Why dont you use BitHalo or BlackHalo for the escrow? Its 2 party double deposit escrow no need for an agent, no centralized server. To be honest it shocks me that these debates take place when unbreakable contracts are an option. If you pm me i can even give you source to build with. Its in python so easy to read and build. Deposits can be small if you guys are patient enough to microtrade. Example: deposit .5 btc each then trade .25 .25 .25 etc until target is reached. Seriously, why do people still use extremely risky otc? Bithalo.org
cannabanana

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:01:34 PM

Hey someone pointed this thread out. Why dont you use BitHalo or BlackHalo for the escrow? Its 2 party double deposit escrow no need for an agent, no centralized server. To be honest it shocks me that these debates take place when unbreakable contracts are an option. If you pm me i can even give you source to build with. Its in python so easy to read and build. Deposits can be small if you guys are patient enough to microtrade. Example: deposit .5 btc each then trade .25 .25 .25 etc until target is reached. Seriously, why do people still use extremely risky otc? Bithalo.org

I think patience is a lost art. The world will not end if we don't have action 24/7.
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:12:39 PM

You're account could have been compromised.  People have no idea who's on the other side of that keyboard.  This is the first time I've seen you even in this thread and you think anybody just trusts you because of a retarded rating based off of how much you talk in a forum?  

You're fucking unbelievable.... do you remember saying this:

Usually the people who are guilty the most point out their own flaws in others.

No way you're going to get voted delegate at this rate. You're either nauseatingly indulgent or irrationally abusive... weird.

windjc has been around a long time, he is trustworthy and I can say this because I have interacted with him on a number of occasions when we disagreed about something, but we managed it without stupid, petulant, child-like responses.

I fucking hate thieves too.... and mooks..... are you sure it's not your wife who's done a getaway in the car?

axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:20:02 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked war  Shocked Shocked Shocked
cannabanana

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:20:19 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 10:54:04 PM by cannabanana

You're account could have been compromised.  People have no idea who's on the other side of that keyboard.  This is the first time I've seen you even in this thread and you think anybody just trusts you because of a retarded rating based off of how much you talk in a forum?  

You're fucking unbelievable.... do you remember saying this:

Usually the people who are guilty the most point out their own flaws in others.

No way you're going to get voted delegate at this rate. You're either nauseatingly indulgent or irrationally abusive... weird.

windjc has been around a long time, he is trustworthy and I can say this because I have interacted with him on a number of occasions when we disagreed about something, but we managed it without stupid, petulant, child-like responses.

I fucking hate thieves too.... and mooks..... are you sure it's not your wife who's done a getaway in the car?

nah, I don't think she did.  I do remember saying it, yes I do.  I admit it, I'm a hypocrite, you win and people should not trust me or anyone else here.  But, you know, you're doing the same thing as I did so come on now, why are you even butt hurt still.

I really don't care if anyone votes for me as a delegate.  Your personal opinions about me do not cause me to act differently than who I am.  I already know who I am in real life and don't need validation from random people on the internet and this allows me to be free. If you don't like it then tough shit my friend.

Your avatar does not suit you bro, You're exactly like the others.

Pages: « 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: