Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 [674] 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073038 times)
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:38:50 AM

OK, so if I ague that 50 cents will be the floor, would that make me a fudster?

maybe not in your own mind, but possible in the minds of others.  You are free to have that thought but don't get mad when others who disagree argue with you about it.

You're the one who tells people in this thread to go kill themselves.

I'm mad about being said to spread FUD when I think the profit which will be made won't be as much as others.
Apparently between 300$ and 1000% isn't enough for you greedy as motherfuckers.
Which is fine, if you expect higher, ok.

..but I'm not spreading FUD for talking about 3x the ICO being the floor.

I only tell one person to kill themselves and that's because he knows what he is doing and no amount of reasoning works because he loves the FUD.  

Dude, all you're saying is that you are mad because others disagree with your price estimate and make fun of you.

You may be right but guess what, nobody cares.  In a month nobody will care what they were talking about on page 688 of the bitcointalk thread.

Just fucking relax and have some fun.  Even if I say it will be $100, do you think anyone really fucking believes me?  Then why get fucking mad?

post a couple of funny gifs and laugh for a bit. Some of you Nerds are fucking too uptight.

Edit: just think about this, we almost had 2 pages of FUD free fun pages here until you came to call someone delusional for having a guess on price then bashing his reasoning.  Yeah kinda fuddish.
ThePatient

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:55:54 AM

I only tell one person to kill themselves and that's because he knows what he is doing and no amount of reasoning works because he loves the FUD.  

Dude, all you're saying is that you are mad because others disagree with your price estimate and make fun of you.

You may be right but guess what, nobody cares.  In a month nobody will care what they were talking about on page 688 of the bitcointalk thread.

Just fucking relax and have some fun.  Even if I say it will be $100, do you think anyone really fucking believes me?  Then why get fucking mad?

post a couple of funny gifs and laugh for a bit. Some of you Nerds are fucking too uptight.

Edit: just think about this, we almost had 2 pages of FUD free fun pages here until you came to call someone delusional for having a guess on price then bashing his reasoning.  Yeah kinda fuddish.

I came in here responding to someone who lied about poloniex. They have never said anything about listing LISK.
Not Fud.

I then challenged his analysis of $4-$5 lisk, saying that his talking points ("analysis") could end with someone concluding $2-$3 lisk or even $6-$7 lisk.
Point being there is no reasoning between his talking points and how he ended up with his numbers. He just picked them.
Not fud.

Then people bring up Yobit's price. (Come on man, you seem smart enough to understand yobit means virtually nothing)
..I then said lisk at $2 for the high of a pump is "definitely possible" but that lisk having a floor at $2 is delusional.
I'd say that is extremely rational and not FUD.

I then said I thought we would see about 3x price increase from ICO as floor.
Not fud.

cannabanana

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:01:22 AM

Edit: just think about this, we almost had 2 pages of FUD free fun pages here until you came to call someone delusional for having a guess on price then bashing his reasoning.  Yeah kinda fuddish.

I came in here responding to someone who lied about poloniex. They have never said anything about listing LISK.
Not Fud.

I then challenged his analysis of $4-$5 lisk, saying that his talking points ("analysis") could end with someone concluding $2-$3 lisk or even $6-$7 lisk.
Point being there is no reasoning between his talking points and how he ended up with his numbers. He just picked them.
Not fud.

Then people bring up Yobit's price. (Come on man, you seem smart enough to understand yobit means virtually nothing)
..I then said lisk at $2 for the high of a pump is "definitely possible" but that lisk having a floor at $2 is delusional.
I'd say that is extremely rational and not FUD.

Not fud.

ThePatient

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:05:16 AM

^made me laugh.

Response (too lazy to make meme):

Am I the only one around here
Who doesn't mind excitement in regards to launch price, but still wants to stay within the realm of logic and reason while discussing it?
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:07:08 AM

^made me laugh.

Who doesn't mind excitement in regards to launch price, but still wants to stay within the realm of logic and reason while discussing it?

The part you don't understand is that the people you argue with count lisks success in pages on bitcointalk.
So the more outrageous their comments are the more likely you will be sucked into replying all the time.
There is a lovly button to the left of your screen called the Ignore button.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
cannabanana

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:09:19 AM

^made me laugh.

well there's no reliable data.  And saying it's impossible because no other coin has ever done it, well.  Causation is not correlation. So $100 floor "could be" correctly valued.
cannabanana

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:11:00 AM

^made me laugh.

The part you don't understand is that the people you argue with count lisks success in pages on bitcointalk.
So the more outrageous their comments are the more likely you will be sucked into replying all the time.
There is a lovly button to the left of your screen called the Ignore button.

it's for people who have very thin skin and get butthurt easily.
deadpoolx

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:11:48 AM

$
                              $$
                           $$$$$$
                        $$$$$$$$$
                      $$$$$$$$$$$$
                     $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$                     $$$           $$$$$$$$$      $$$$$$$$$   $$    $$$$     $$$$$$$$  $$$$$$$   $$$$$$$    $$$$$$
                   $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$                   $$$           $$$$$$$$$     $$$$$$$$$    $$   $$         $$$$$$$$  $$$$$$$   $$$$$$$     $$$$$
                   $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$                  $$$               $$            $$$             $$$$             $$      $$   $$          $$              $$$$
                    $$$$$$ Shocked  $$$$$                  $$$               $$           $$$$$$$$$   $$$$              $$      $$   $$$$$$    $$$$$$        $$$
                    $$$$$\/ | \/$$$$                  $$$$$$$   $$$$$$$$$$              $$$  $$   $$           $$$$$$$$  $$           $$                
                     $$$$$$ | $$$$$                  $$$$$$$  $$$$$$$$$$   $$$$$$$$$$  $$    $$$$       $$$$$$$$  $$           $$               $$
                      $$$$$/ \$$$$$
                       $$$$$$$$$$$                   @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
             $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$          @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@  
           $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$                                                                                                                                          
                $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$                     $$$      $$$         $$$       $$          $$       $$$$$$$$$       $$$$    $$$$ $   $                                                                                                
                      $$$$$$$$$$$$                           $$ $   $$ $$       $$  $$       $$      $$          $$$      $$     $  $$$       $   $$$$                                  
               $ $     $   $  $  $         $$                 $$    $ $  $$      $$    $$         $$  $$                 $$$$      $    $$$       $   $   $                                
             $          $   $   $   $     $    $              $$     $    $$     $$$$$$$$          $$                 $$$$       $$$$$$$$$$                                                  
              $    $    $  $   $   $          $              $$           $$    $$         $$         $$               $$$$                 $$$                                        
                $$$$$   $    $    $ $$$$$               $$           $$    $$           $$        $$              $$$$$$$$$           $$$
                  $        $     $                      $$                                                                                                              
                 $  $ $ $          $          $$         $$                                                                                                                                                                      
                      $               $ $ $$$    $ $$$$                                                                                                                                                                          

2016: A Liskman Odyssey
Let the journey begin...

cannabanana

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:14:49 AM

$
                              $$
                           $$$$$$
                        $$$$$$$$$
                      $$$$$$$$$$$$
                     $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$                     $$$           $$$$$$$$$      $$$$$$$$$   $$    $$$$     $$$$$$$$  $$$$$$$   $$$$$$$    $$$$$$
                   $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$                   $$$           $$$$$$$$$     $$$$$$$$$    $$   $$         $$$$$$$$  $$$$$$$   $$$$$$$     $$$$$
                   $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$                  $$$               $$            $$$             $$$$             $$      $$   $$          $$              $$$$
                    $$$$$$ Shocked  $$$$$                  $$$               $$           $$$$$$$$$   $$$$              $$      $$   $$$$$$    $$$$$$        $$$
                    $$$$$\/ | \/$$$$                  $$$$$$$   $$$$$$$$$$              $$$  $$   $$           $$$$$$$$  $$           $$                
                     $$$$$$ | $$$$$                  $$$$$$$  $$$$$$$$$$   $$$$$$$$$$  $$    $$$$       $$$$$$$$  $$           $$               $$
                      $$$$$/ \$$$$$
             $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$          @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@  
                $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$                     $$$      $$$         $$$       $$          $$       $$$$$$$$$       $$$$    $$$$ $   $                                                                                                
                      $$$$$$$$$$$$                           $$ $   $$ $$       $$  $$       $$      $$          $$$      $$     $  $$$       $   $$$$                                  
               $ $     $   $  $  $         $$                 $$    $ $  $$      $$    $$         $$  $$                 $$$$      $    $$$       $   $   $                                
             $          $   $   $   $     $    $              $$     $    $$     $$$$$$$$          $$                 $$$$       $$$$$$$$$$                                                  
              $    $    $  $   $   $          $              $$           $$    $$         $$         $$               $$$$                 $$$                                        
                $$$$$   $    $    $ $$$$$               $$           $$    $$           $$        $$              $$$$$$$$$           $$$

Let the journey begin...

This movie looks bad ass.  Liskman gunna win an Oscar this year?
cannabanana

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:21:36 AM

Is everyone ready for LISK's Launch?

Quote from: instacash date=1460322133
Quote from: iambitcoin5 date=1460310702
my body is ready.  Cheesy

ready...
deadpoolx

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:25:33 AM

$
                              $$
                           $$$$$$
                        $$$$$$$$$
                      $$$$$$$$$$$$
                     $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                      $$$$$/ \$$$$$

Let the journey begin...

https://i.imgur.com/ForoIep.jpg

This movie looks bad ass.  Liskman gunna win an Oscar this year?

You can believe, Liskman will show what is an epic.
MGM

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:42:13 AM

^ and you're missing the fact that people will sell for 10x profit..It happens with literally every coin.
...which is far less than $5

2 bucks is the floor and 10 bucks in less than two months later. Yobit showed us the most probable scenario. Yobit rules, buddy.

$2 as the floor?...at launch?

You're completely delusional.

Could it pump that high? definitely possible...but as a floor? come on man
And now i wait to be called a FUDster...

Never seen a thread for a coin with so much promise be run amok by so many noobs.

"Over 2000 percent increase....as a floor....at launch!!1!!"   Roll Eyes

FACT # 1: You "ThePatient" are a FUDster / Waves signature Whore

FACT # 2: You missed out on the ICO

FACT # 3: Sorry, Lisk ain't gonna get any cheaper at launch, than what's on Yobit

Yeah exactly. What Yobit did was create a psychological floor. Therefore people will want $2 at launch since they know it can be sold at that price and even higher. Lisk actually had a $10 spike at one time I witnessed. Anything is possible.

You bet your ass I'll whore out my sig on an internet forum for something which might net me some btc.

When ThePatient realizes his Waves Signature bounty is worth 10 cent.

iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:13:26 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2016, 07:24:47 AM by iambitcoin5

I have never seen so much damn hype for an altcoin launch like Lisk is having. At launch there will be blood. It will be bears vs bulls for sure. It will be of BIBLICAL proportions. Holy shit this is going to be HUGE. I predict a $2 floor at launch and then a spike to around $4-5. Then a sell off back down to $1. 6-12 months from now $10-20 and I stand by my prediction 100%. May 24th may go down as the most anticipated altcoin launch in history.  Houston we have liftoff in T-27 days. If you are ready then repeat after me:

MY BODY IS READY.  Shocked

Mrmoney2

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:21:05 AM

My body is ready
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:24:28 AM

Finally we have exact date for mainnet get launched and that is really good news, on that time Lisk will get more bigger community and attention around the world.
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:35:50 AM

If the launch price will be relatively close to ICO (x2-x3), then we'll see a short pump and dump, and then this price can become a floor for future (stronger and longer) uptrend. If the launch price will be really high (like some x20-x30) then it will go down immediately. The majority of the <BTC1 holders are going to sell after launch anyway, so the initial dump is good time for more lisk :-)
bitbitch

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:42:49 AM

How to get Lisk on BTC-e ? Bribe the admins?

btc-e doesn't add coins.

Kraken is where Lisk will go to the next level.

Kraken moved its headquarters to San Francisco and that's where institutional investors will come to invest in Lisk.

Anyone who sells before Lisk gets on Kraken, will miss out BIG TIME.

Will it be on Kraken? Is it one of those sites that take any garbage thrown its way?

i don't think it is 'one of those sites'. it trades a very limited number of currency pairs. if Lisk does get listed there it is a good sign of Lisk's prospects imho.
fuze0000

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:58:31 AM

Within 6 months or less the value of Lisk will be at least $20 US per LISK! Ethereum peaked around $17 US per Eth based mainly of off vaporware.  How many viable Dapps does Ethereum have?  Once Lisk has multiple viable dapps the masses will flood the market with capital to buy up LISK!  Proven tech with a working gui wallet , dapps on the sidechain, over 100,000 JavaScript devlopers that already know how utilize the language to build dapps on Lisk, the current size of this community , the future size of this community(current we are in 4 th place for being the most activate cryptocurrency forum on bitcointalk, soon to be number 1 before the May 24th launch! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.40;sort=views;desc  , this has not happened before in altcoin history!  Lets not forget the money flooding in because of the bitcoin halving!  So please stop this low ball price speculation of the floor at $2 US.  Everyone wants LISK period.  Even the LISK team said there are zero requests for a refund! Enjoy the did because we'll be here for an exciting ride!
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:08:59 AM

How to get Lisk on BTC-e ? Bribe the admins?

btc-e doesn't add coins.

Kraken is where Lisk will go to the next level.

Kraken moved its headquarters to San Francisco and that's where institutional investors will come to invest in Lisk.

Anyone who sells before Lisk gets on Kraken, will miss out BIG TIME.

Will it be on Kraken? Is it one of those sites that take any garbage thrown its way?

I would prefer something known for such a huge project, its not good to take risk and bet for something solid like either poloniex or bittrex, I would not risk. Lets place safe

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:12:03 AM

I have never seen so much damn hype for an altcoin launch like Lisk is having. At launch there will be blood. It will be bears vs bulls for sure. It will be of BIBLICAL proportions. Holy shit this is going to be HUGE. I predict a $2 floor at launch and then a spike to around $4-5. Then a sell off back down to $1. 6-12 months from now $10-20 and I stand by my prediction 100%. May 24th may go down as the most anticipated altcoin launch in history.  Houston we have liftoff in T-27 days. If you are ready then repeat after me:

MY BODY IS READY.  Shocked

I do agree with your predictions , $2 day first day and same day will be a peak of $5 and then back to between $1-$2 for a few weeks and then later $8-$12 and then back again to $5 for few weeks

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
Pages: « 1 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 [674] 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: