Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:49:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 [694] 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 10:12:43 AM

the problem is, you cant save long things on a blockchain with JS, therefor ETH found their own solution.

with Lisk you can save numbers with JS on the blockchain. With ETH and they own language you can you can save more, by not beeing dependant on JS 'cleartext' limitations. How i understood is, thats the difference. So there are different use cases for both.

The other thing is the sidechain. Its kind of problematic, but popularity of Lisk can solve this problem by alot of trustable delegates. Casper will solve the problem of scalability in ETH as LN on bitcoin. I am sure the future for very busy blockchains is the Hybrid of POS and POW as BTCs way down. Lisks way of sidechains is an exciting approach, however its just needed, when it will get a popularity of ETH or BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mimito

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 10:15:20 AM

I think you didnot get it moron.
[/quote]
I am sure lisk; t make any difference high

░░░░░
RISE      |      ICO: May 10th until June 10th      |      BONUS: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Weeks      |      ✔ USER FRIENDLY DAPPS ✔      |
░░░░░
LiskYork

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 01:10:48 PM

as soon Lisk comes live we will see Lisk to write his own story, we wish all the best to the Lisk team, we have enough founds in store to help the project to land, we have a vibrant community who is always supporting and working hard in many ways,  is a matter of time for Lisk to gain his own spot in the crypto world, like it or not Lisk will be  in the top market cap cryptos, Lisk is here to stay that is for sure, there is a bunch of developers that will help Lisk to be successful.
Max is doing well, Oliver is working hard, Joel is doing great with the community,  this little team, this 3 guys did a shake to the crypto community, just wait until they have the founds open to bring the right people on board!!!  Dapps dapps dapps dapps, that is all about, with the right aliances and partners Lisk definitely will be awezome! 
DM0000

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 01:17:26 PM

Is there any dapps that anyone in this community is looking forward to utilizing and why?
.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 01:26:07 PM

i found this very helpful to understand the differences between ETH and Lisk

http://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/2104/how-does-lisk-differ-from-ethereum/3176#3176

Ethereum vs Lisk (from a Ethereum supporter) and Max correcting his statement :

Warning, I'm not a huge fan of Lisk. I am going to do my absolute best to be objective but I invite anyone to edit my answer to add notes, footnotes, call me out on subjective statements, or make things more objective. I won't be offended.
1. Programming Languages

Lisk

One of the things that Lisk heavily promoted prior to their presale was the fact that their Dapp are in Javascript, "the most popular language in the world." In fact, they marketed (via reddit advertisement)[1] themselves as "The Ethereum Alternative for Javascript developers".

Ethereum

Smart Contracts for Ethereum are in Solidity or Serpent. Solidity is very similar to Javascript, but is custom made for smart contracts. It is extremely easy to read these contracts and understand what they are doing. There are also some big reasons to use a custom language over Javascript (discussed below) when it comes to contracts that move currency, store value, and need to reach consensus. This page, while no longer being maintained, has some excellent points about what Solidity is:

Solidity is perhaps the first example of a contract-oriented programming language; a slight tweak on the notion of object-orientation. While closely related to object-oriented languages, this is a language designed specifically to help express agreements that must encode ideas and relationships relevant to Real Life, or some formal model thereof. As such we see notions such as ownership, identity, protections and restrictions forming a core part of the vocabulary and idiomatic grammar.

I don't know as much about Serpent, but it appears to have the same goals and purpose as Solidity, but is meant to be similar to Python (and therefore be great for Python devs.) This, along with the range of clients, also showcases the dedication that Ethereum has to being appealing to a wide range of developers, not just Javascript developers.

Above only covers Smart Contracts for Etheruem; what about the more fully-encompassing "Dapp"? Well, it's pretty much Javascript for the UI of Ethereum Dapp. I recommend you read ConsenSys's writeup here, specifically Part II. Basically, you have:

Truffle (JS, Sass, ES6, JSX are built-in)

Embark (which is JS)

Meteor (web3.js + meteor (which is also JS))

and more are coming.

Conclusion

So, for Lisk to be implying that Javascript developers cannot create Dapp for Ethereum is a bit misleading. They can absolutely use primarily Javascript for the Dapp and then Solidity (which is so close to Javascript) for smart contracts.

The difference is that Lisk is entirely Javascript (and node.js) through and through, Ethereum has a large number clients in different languages[2], has two custom-written languages for smart contracts, and still allows for Javascript where you need it most (the UI).
2. Disadvantages of Javascript

What some people don't realize is that Javascript, while being extremely popular, does not automatically make it the best solution. As I said above, the difference between Ethereum and Lisk here is that Lisk is 100% Javascript while Ethereum has a ton of languages & lets Dapp developers use Javascript for the UI and Solidity for smart contracts on the blockchain. With that, here are some potential flaws with Javascript on the blockchain:

Javascript numbers are....not the greatest or most reliable. Especially when we are dealing with a crypto-currency, you really want your numbers to be on point. Basically JS uses floating point which means some things get approximated and digits get lost in certain cases. Here's some further reading: Be careful with big numbers & Floating point appoximation. So, the fact that everything in Lisk (including Lisk itself) is in Javascript, it means there are potentially big number problems (both in terms of big numbers and big problems.)

Lisk has "rules" that they ask contract developers have to follow to avoid breaking consensus. This includes things like "don't use Math.random()". With Ethereum, you don't have to have rules. The code will not compile if you try to do something wrong. (FYI, you don't compile Javascript.)

Javascript uses weak dynamic typing. If you are not careful, you can pass strings instead of numbers. One of the major differences between Solidity and Serpent and Javascript is that Solidity and Serpent are both strongly typed. Wikipedia on strong vs weak explains it thusly:

A strongly typed language is more likely to generate an error or refuse to compile if the argument passed to a function does not closely match the expected type. On the other hand, a very weakly typed language may produce unpredictable results or may perform implicit type conversion.

Since Ethereum is running contracts on the blockchain and Lisk is sort of running Dapp on the blockchain (sidechain?), you could see why having a weakly typed language could result in problems, specifically regarding consensus. It is much better to know the problem before it turns into an immutable thing on the chain, rather than discover all funds are trapped, or you fork the blockchain the first time someone tries to interact with it.
2b. Disadvantages of Solidity

As user Jehan pointed out, Solidity isn't perfect either.

There's little support for serialization and deserialization of any kind

It has an extremely anemic stdlib

There is no way to pass an array of strings into a contract.

3. On the blockchain

In Lisk, the Dapps actually are not stored on the blockchain, like the smart contract bytecode is in Ethereum. Instead, you have external links to these Dapp. They like to compare their Dapp to the traditional "App Store" model (think Apple). Which, while appealing to some users, is less appealing when you realize they are literally using HTTP: links to .zip files.

With Ethereum, you have the code stored on the blockchain which means they can be audited and the code cannot be changed. It's kind of the entire purpose of having decentralized applications (IMO).

Lisk prefers to use a looser definition of "decentralized", meaning literally not stored in a central place, while Ethereum developers and users prefer to have decentralized mean something that cannot be corrupted, can be audited, cannot be changed, can reach consensus etc. [3]
4. Who is / was Lisk

One of the most common arguments by Ethereum lovers against Lisk is that Lisk (1) doesn't have a team of developers behind it and (2) originated as a failed alt-coin, Crypti that was abandoned by the devs (3) those devs that abandoned Crypti are the Lisk devs so (4) is this just a rebrand?

I don't know much about Crypti, but they did have a presale and they did get a decent amount of money (at least $200k USD) but I can't find the exact figures because everything has been wiped. Nothing came of Crypti. Literally. So...that's scary. The lack of transparency, also scary.

So I guess the main difference I want to point out between Ethereum and Lisk here is that Lisk is two guys who rebranded a previous coin that had a presale and delivered nothing while Ethereum has Vitalik Buterin, a large team of well-known, community-engaged, crazy talented developers, and a large community of developers creating Dapp and third-party wallets and hardware wallets and all sorts of amazing stuff. I mean, look at Augur, Slock.it, and ConsenSys alone. It's crazy!

Another key difference is Ethereum has the Ethereum Foundation, a non-profit Swiss organization and Lisk has....an unknown foundation / company associated with it.

One final note: Lisk really likes to claim they have partnerships with big names. First it was ShapeShift. Now it is Microsoft. They loooove to use that partnership word. In reality, they were just using the Shifty button, not really a partnership, and ShapeShift wasn't too pleased with it:

ShapeShift is not hosting or managing the sale of Lisk (contrary to what has been reported). Lisk is using the ShapeShift API to receive deposits with different coins, but that is the extent of ShapeShift's involvement.

Ethereum on the other hand doesn't promote "partnerships" or try to attach their name to others in order to gain reputation. They've tried to distance themselves from Bitcoin and being seen as a "currency" in general, even before the turmoil with Bitcoin came to a head. Instead, in the case of R3, they used Ethereum and Ethereum was like "yay!" but not "omg we're best buddies."

To be continued....maybe.

[1] Here is a screenshot as well because that link is funky.

[2] Ethereum is mind-blowing with the amount of languages / clients. At this point, we have: Geth (Go), WebThree (C++), PyEthereum (Python), Parity (Rust), EthereumJ (Java), Ethereum-Ruby (Ruby), NEthereum (.net). I see this as a major advantage for Ethereum and, as the Ethereum Team has pointed out, the fact that there are so many clients in so many languages have been invaluable in testing, bug-discovery, and ensuring consensus.

[3] More information from an angry thread.
shareimprove this answer

edited Mar 29 at 2:17

answered Mar 23 at 5:51
tayvano

Lots of very good points, but I would just like to say that Solidity has a lot of issues, as is to be expected from a young language. There's little support for serialization and deserialization of any kind, it has an extremely anemic stdlib, and there are basic features missing, like being able to pass an array of strings into a contract. I don't think it's unreasonable for developers to want something more flexible for certain use-cases. – Jehan Mar 28 at 23:50

Thanks for the response @Jehan. I'm not as familiar with Solidity as I should be, and was basing most of my points on what I have read in the documentation and other comments. I have added your points to my initial post but would love for them to be more thorough. Do you have editing capabilities yet? Or would you be willing to throw together a pastebin with some more details / sources? Thanks! – tayvano Mar 29 at 2:17

Honestly, I think that a lot of these things will be fixed as time goes on. I don't think that Solidity is bad, but I also don't think it hurts for people to experiment with programmable blockchains that don't have their own built in programming languages. – Jehan Apr 6 at 3:24

The difference in contract execution is not explained but it could be important. #4 should be removed or rewritten to look not as ad hominem. – Come-from-Beyond Apr 19 at 13:21
add a comment

@tayvano: Unfortunately, I can't comment directly. I need "50 reputation" for this. Therefore I will write it as a new answer.

I don't know as much about Serpent, but it appears to have the same goals and purpose as Solidity, but is meant to be similar to Python (and therefore be great for Python devs.) This, along with the range of clients, also showcases the dedication that Ethereum has to being appealing to a wide range of developers, not just Javascript developers.

The range of clients at Ethereum in Go, C++, Python, JavaScript, Java and other languages is a support disaster. Right now it may work OK, but once Ethereum attracts a critical mass there will be 1 (or maybe 2) clients which will be used by 99% of the users. Otherwise, it's just not feasible.

You also say that Ethereum is trying to appeal a wide range of developers. Lisk tends to focus on the JavaScript group, it's just a fact that this is a huge crowd already. Lisk removes friction, it's very hard to get developers for a platform. If they now need to learn a new language (besides the whole blockchain concepts) attracting them will be even more difficult. Lisk is all about staying lean, efficient and focused.

Btw. JS is extremely powerful: asmjs.org, pyjs.org etc.

Above only covers Smart Contracts for Etheruem; what about the more fully-encompassing "Dapp"?

Here is the difference between Lisk and Ethereum. Ethereum is doing smart contracts which are all saved on one blockchain. If you want to develop a dapp in Ethereum you need to connect the functionalities of several smart contracts.

In Lisk you get a complete package. You don't develop single smart contracts. You build an entire application which is running on its own blockchain. It's like you develop a new crypto-currency platform with an extended feature-set, the platform itself is already finished and provided by our Lisk SDK. As a developer you just need to implement the necessary new features on top of the already existing platform.

So, for Lisk to be implying that Javascript developers cannot create Dapp for Ethereum is a bit misleading. They can absolutely use primarily Javascript for the Dapp and then Solidity (which is so close to Javascript) for smart contracts.

We never said that JavaScript developers cannot create dapps for Ethereum. Of course they can, but they need to learn a new language first. This is like you would say a plumber cannot paint walls.

At Ethereum they can use JavaScript for the dapp front end, and Solidity for the dapp back end. It's not like they are using JavaScript "for the [complete] dapp" as you said. No, only for the front end.

The difference is that Lisk is entirely Javascript (and node.js) through and through, Ethereum has a large number clients in different languages[2], has two custom-written languages for smart contracts, and still allows for Javascript where you need it most (the UI).

Yes, we tend to focus on one technology. Focus is key.

Your statement that Ethereum "allows for JavaScript where you need it most (the UI)", is really only the case for Ethereum. JavaScript is globally accepted for many different tasks on the front and back end (e.g. NodeJS). Not just for "the UI". You are making JavaScript smaller as it is, only to get more arguments for Solidity.

Javascript numbers are....not the greatest or most reliable. Especially when we are dealing with a crypto-currency, you really want your numbers to be on point. Basically JS uses floating point which means some things get approximated and digits get lost in certain cases.

We are only using integers at Lisk. For big numbers we are using bignumber.js. It's not about the language you choose, it's about your coding skills. If you know what you are doing JavaScript is entirely fine. However, yes this is a weakness. But a weakness which is manageable.

Javascript uses weak dynamic typing. If you are not careful, you can pass strings instead of numbers.

Honestly, if you are building a serious project you should at least get this thing right. Otherwise, every JavaScript project would fail according to your argument.

Lisk has "rules" that they ask contract developers have to follow to avoid breaking consensus.

Yep. It seems Ethereum has these "rules" directly embedded into their compiler, at Lisk developers just have to follow them. The biggest difference here is, if they do a mistake and the consensus is broken, then the dapp needs a hard fork. But Lisk itself is entirely fine, because the dapp is only running in a sidechain.

This is a huge security advantage. If a dapp fails, the Lisk network doesn't even hiccup. However, if one smart contract fails at Ethereum, it can mean game over for Ethereum.

Disadvantages of Solidity

Other disadvantages may be that it's a very young language and therefore unproven. Also there is very little documentation available, and even less developers know this language.

On the blockchain

You are mixing up different things now. You download the Bitcoin client also from an HTTP link. However it "cannot be corrupted, can be audited, cannot be changed, can reach consensus". That means all these important properties you mention are also valid for Lisk. If you change a dapp code, your node will end up on a fork. Same as if you change the Bitcoin code.

The HTTP link is only the way to distribute a dapp source code. Later on we will integrate decentralized storage methods (e.g. IPFS), so the distribution itself can be decentralized as well.

However, the distribution model doesn't define if an application is centralized or decentralized. Or do you say that every crypto-currency on the market is centralized? Because you download the clients from a centralized location? If yes, then how can Ethereum dapps even be decentralized, if the network itself is centralized? Wink

Your line of arguments is wrong here. Another important fact is, that this method allows Lisk to scale massively easier than Ethereum. Besides the huge advantages our sidechains already bring to the table.

I don't know much about Crypti, but they did have a presale and they did get a decent amount of money (at least $200k USD) but I can't find the exact figures because everything has been wiped. Nothing came of Crypti. Literally. So...that's scary. The lack of transparency, also scary.

We are not associated with Crypti anymore. However, saying that everything is wiped and that there is no transparency is a huge lie. There are over 600 pages on Bitcointalk (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654463) and dozens of blog posts (https://blog.crypti.me) which contain ALL information.

Additionally, if you say that "nothing came of Crypti" then you are completely wrong. Crypti developed a working dapp platform, the huge success of Lisk is proving this. The only thing which just didn't work at Crypti was marketing. That means nobody knows about Crypti. There was also a big lack of leadership at Crypti.

So I guess the main difference I want to point out between Ethereum and Lisk here is that Lisk is two guys who rebranded a previous coin that had a presale and delivered nothing while Ethereum has Vitalik Buterin, a large team of well-known, community-engaged, crazy talented developers, and a large community of developers creating Dapp and third-party wallets and hardware wallets and all sorts of amazing stuff. I mean, look at Augur, Slock.it, and ConsenSys alone. It's crazy!

Yes, I'm glad that those two guys at Google never started their company because there were so many great search engines back then with hundreds of employees. Smiley

Don't understand me wrong, I like Ethereum and the whole team/movement behind it. I'm a big supporter. But you are just refusing innovation at this point of time. You are comparing a 2 years old platform (Ethereum) with 18M in fundings, with a not even launched platform (Lisk) with no access to the funding as of yet. That's kind of silly.

Another key difference is Ethereum has the Ethereum Foundation, a non-profit Swiss organization and Lisk has....an unknown foundation / company associated with it.

Everyone at Lisk knows that we are in the process of creating a legal entity in Germany, most probably as a gGmbH. This is also a non-profit organisation structure.

One final note: Lisk really likes to claim they have partnerships with big names. First it was ShapeShift. Now it is Microsoft. They loooove to use that partnership word. In reality, they were just using the Shifty button, not really a partnership.

We had a technologic partnership with ShapeShift. It was a big mis-understanding at that time. They already fixed that mistake.

All in all, I would like to say that your points are quite weak. You didn't point out the biggest weaknesses of Lisk. In my opinion this is sidechain security. That means small dapps probably won't have a chance long-term to attract enough nodes to secure them.

For this I suspect that there will be special dapps, who will run smaller dapps in a SaaS way. Until we implemented a sidechain forging marketplace, finding sidechain forgers is also quite a difficult task. However, these are all just starting problems. Everything is solvable. At the end of the day Lisk is just software which is actively developed.

It's important to mention that Lisk just gets started and we are already making big changes. At this point of time it's just to early to evaluate Lisk and the team (us) behind it. You should just wait for a year before making a final conclusion. All arguments right now just look like you are afraid. Personally, I think there is far more than enough room for Ethereum and Lisk. In the end we are solving the "problems" very differently and are attracting different niches.

I hope that Ethereum and Lisk can work together in the future in order to solve important problems within the dapp and blockchain industry. I say it again, we are in this "game" together.
shareimprove this answer

edited Apr 19 at 10:23

answered Apr 19 at 10:10
MaxKK

Nice read. Thanks for sharing.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 02:39:35 PM

23 days more to go and
 the Lisk dapp train leaves the station,yo liskers we are allready a huge community even before the launch!
DiskHQ

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 02:53:35 PM

Hey guys,
Any news?  Grin
DaMut

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 03:32:01 PM

any news guys?
i heard we can trade it end of april.
but i cant see it until right now.

████████████████████████
SPORTS
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
bets.io
████████████████████████
CASINO
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 03:35:55 PM

any news guys?

Delayed to the end of May.
runio

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:27:27 PM

Maybe Lisk Team will be interested with co-operation with coinfirm.io?
It's first in Europe Blokchain Lab, in Poland (Warsaw) investigate Ethereum, smart contracts and more.
I think that they will be interested, because Lisk is better than Eth Smiley .
Official start will be: 27.04.2016

Code:
 http://coinfirm.io/

Code:
 https://www.wprost.pl/fintech/10004930/W-Warszawie-otwiera-sie-pierwszy-Blockchain-i-FinTech-Lab-w-Europie-Srodkowej.html 
MGM

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:29:51 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2016, 09:33:39 PM by MGM

Only a handfull of people are immune to panic selling, once whales try to manipulate

This is what will happen to whales when Lisk launches on May 24:

-snip-

Edit: I had to take down this meme as it was deemed too offensive...
Mrdeeds

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:42:46 PM

http://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/2104/how-does-lisk-differ-from-ethereum/3176#3176

Ethereum vs Lisk (from a Ethereum supporter) and Max correcting his statement :

Warning, I'm not a huge fan of Lisk. [....]

[....] work together in the future in order to solve important problems within the dapp and blockchain industry. I say it again, we are in this "game" together.
shareimprove this answer

edited Apr 19 at 10:23

answered Apr 19 at 10:10
MaxKK

Nice read. Thanks for sharing.

Wow. You seriously quoted that entire post just to say that? :p
But you're right. It is a nice read. Wink

(                       incent                       )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BETTER LOYALTY THROUGH SMARTER REWARDS
AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:48:55 PM

Maybe Lisk Team will be interested with co-operation with coinfirm.io?
It's first in Europe Blokchain Lab, in Poland (Warsaw) investigate Ethereum, smart contracts and more.
I think that they will be interested, because Lisk is better than Eth Smiley .
Official start will be: 27.04.2016

Code:
 http://coinfirm.io/

Code:
 https://www.wprost.pl/fintech/10004930/W-Warszawie-otwiera-sie-pierwszy-Blockchain-i-FinTech-Lab-w-Europie-Srodkowej.html 

that site dosent even have a secure SSL certificate ;\
not a huge deal maybe, but dosent make anyone wanna do CRYPTO business there lol
all about security, and that site has none
bitbitch

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:19:40 PM

Only a handfull of people are immune to panic selling, once whales try to manipulate

This is what will happen to whales when Lisk launches on May 24:

a sad sight indeed.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:30:55 PM

I hope if they release it the price will be back again to 0.02 or more..
Guys when do you think they release it? i think its better to release lisk once bitcoin block halving is done so that you can get more price increase for lisk...

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:32:16 PM

Guys when do you think they release it? i think its better to release lisk once bitcoin block halving is done so that you can get more price increase for lisk...

It's launching on 24th may.
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:08:03 PM

I am not sure if Lisk will be more worth, when they delay the launch because of technical problems. I guess killer dapps will make Lisk more valueable, or simple just good dapps. The price will get higher the sooner we come to a possible release.

The 24th may is a time estimation made of the work needed to get lisk launched. I believe in a launch date and  see it as a possible date not written in stone.
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:11:59 PM

Great great read and thanks for posting that!
Really recommend others involved in BOTH LISK and Ethereum to have a look.

Its about sharing

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
kliown

Activity: 1080

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:39:41 PM

any news guys?

u cant trade real lisk  on 24 may, if not delay
but u can buy token iou on yobit
deadpoolx

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:43:08 PM

I am not sure if Lisk will be more worth, when they delay the launch because of technical problems. I guess killer dapps will make Lisk more valueable, or simple just good dapps. The price will get higher the sooner we come to a possible release.

The 24th may is a time estimation made of the work needed to get lisk launched. I believe in a launch date and  see it as a possible date not written in stone.

24th may is set in stone, before the dates were speculative, now we have something more serious.
Pages: « 1 ... 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 [694] 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: