Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:10:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 [702] 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073103 times)
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:47:48 AM

What happened in here and this thread already has more than 700 pages? Cant go through all of them.  Roll Eyes

Don't -- there's nothing of value to be found.
As others have pointed out, seems like 99% of worthwhile posts are anywhere but in this thread.
redcow

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:02:59 AM

Its feel like this ICO is way too long...
LiskHQ (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 11:08:30 AM

This ICO is over for a long time already. We are preparing for launch.

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:12:34 AM

It's not as complicated as it looks but it does take some background to understand.

Max and Olivier are not just launching a new coin.  They are (1) absorbing membership from the already existing Crypti XCR coin (the "father" of Lisk) AND AT THE SAME TIME (2) they are going for a second round of funding from new BTC/ETH investors to further develop its technology. 

The number of transferring original XCR investors modify the end result seen by the new BTC/ETH investors.  The donations of the new  BTC/ETH investors modify the end result seen by the original XCR investors.  Nobody will know the final results until the ICO is over.  The "complicated" charts show all possible future combinations of BTC/ETH and XCR investments in Lisk between Feb 22 and March 21.  Only one of these combinations will be "real" at the end of the ICO.   That's the two  numbers on the charts Max and Olivier will go with - one specific concentration / dilution factor for the XCR donators, and one specific satoshi price for the BTC/ETH donators.

These charts show how these two groups of original XCR investors and new BTC/ETH investors will be merged together into one group of Lisk holders IN A FAIR MANNER.  And the proposed method for combining these two groups IS fair.   Kudos to Max and Olivier for taking on this task and proposing a path forward to make it succeed.

Canna, when you quote me, please reference me.

Looks pretty good. What is the valuation/marketcap for this idea?

Lisk Investment Charts:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346646.msg13819377#msg13819377
That's really complicated. It'll take me so long to figure that all out. I might have some crypti so good NEWS for me I guess.

It's not as complicated as it looks but it does take some background to understand.

Max and Olivier are not just launching a new coin.  They are (1) absorbing membership from the already existing Crypti XCR coin (the "father" of Lisk) AND AT THE SAME TIME (2) they are going for a second round of funding from new BTC/ETH investors to further develop its technology.  

The number of transferring original XCR investors modify the end result seen by the new BTC/ETH investors.  The donations of the new  BTC/ETH investors modify the end result seen by the original XCR investors.  Nobody will know the final results until the ICO is over.  The "complicated" charts show all possible future combinations of BTC/ETH and XCR investments in Lisk between Feb 22 and March 21.  Only one of these combinations will be "real" at the end of the ICO.   That's the two  numbers on the charts Max and Olivier will go with - one specific concentration / dilution factor for the XCR donators, and one specific satoshi price for the BTC/ETH donators.

These charts show how these two groups of original XCR investors and new BTC/ETH investors will be merged together into one group of Lisk holders IN A FAIR MANNER.  And the proposed method for combining these two groups IS fair.   Kudos to Max and Olivier for taking on this task and proposing a path forward to make it succeed.
michaelwang33

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 12:22:33 PM

waves ICO 6400btc so far

3000btc more than when people werent clear on who is involved

then we have dao ico which raised $12million in 3 days nice

so you aint getting no eth dump for lisk

people coins are stuck in lisk

you work out which one will give a better return

DAO

WAVES

LISK

either way its not lisk.

youl most likely get dumps below ico not  because lisk is crap just because bad timing whales are entering those coins they aint diverting their funds here. best time to launch was yesterday

shame

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 12:58:49 PM

waves ICO 6400btc so far

DAO

WAVES

LISK

either way its not lisk.

youl most likely get dumps below ico not  because lisk is crap just because bad timing whales are entering those coins they aint diverting their funds here. best time to launch was yesterday

shame

Or just buy WBB as it'll beat all three of these, including ETH with actual development/releases (and hopefully price too).  Cheesy
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:22:14 PM

Max and Olivier are not just launching a new coin.  They are (1) absorbing membership from the already existing Crypti XCR coin (the "father" of Lisk) AND AT THE SAME TIME (2) they are going for a second round of funding from new BTC/ETH investors to further develop its technology.  

The number of transferring original XCR investors modify the end result seen by the new BTC/ETH investors.  The donations of the new  BTC/ETH investors modify the end result seen by the original XCR investors.  Nobody will know the final results until the ICO is over.  The "complicated" charts show all possible future combinations of BTC/ETH and XCR investments in Lisk between Feb 22 and March 21.  Only one of these combinations will be "real" at the end of the ICO.   That's the two  numbers on the charts Max and Olivier will go with - one specific concentration / dilution factor for the XCR donators, and one specific satoshi price for the BTC/ETH donators.

These charts show how these two groups of original XCR investors and new BTC/ETH investors will be merged together into one group of Lisk holders IN A FAIR MANNER.  And the proposed method for combining these two groups IS fair.   Kudos to Max and Olivier for taking on this task and proposing a path forward to make it succeed.

Canna, when you quote me, please reference me.

Looks pretty good. What is the valuation/marketcap for this idea?

Lisk Investment Charts:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346646.msg13819377#msg13819377
That's really complicated. It'll take me so long to figure that all out. I might have some crypti so good NEWS for me I guess.

Yeah, I did.  That's what a Quote is.  Everyone can see that you wrote that up and not me.  I was bumping it for your benefit not mine.
cannabanana

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:24:34 PM

waves ICO 6400btc so far

DAO

WAVES

LISK

either way its not lisk.

youl most likely get dumps below ico not  because lisk is crap just because bad timing whales are entering those coins they aint diverting their funds here. best time to launch was yesterday

shame

Or just buy WBB as it'll beat all three of these, including ETH with actual development/releases (and hopefully price too).  Cheesy

Nice, welcome back for your Bi-weekly WBB promotion.
bitbitch

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:35:14 PM

do pay attention.
Paracelsus

Activity: 347

Activity: 2017

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:38:24 PM

Do we have final date? If i buy on Yobit, are those coins safe after releasing?
cannabanana

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:44:43 PM

Do we have final date? If i buy on Yobit, are those coins safe after releasing?

$
                              $$
                           $$$$$$
                        $$$$$$$$$
                      $$$$$$$$$$$$
                     $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$                     $$$           $$$$$$$$$      $$$$$$$$$   $$    $$$$     $$$$$$$$  $$$$$$$   $$$$$$$    $$$$$$
                   $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$                   $$$           $$$$$$$$$     $$$$$$$$$    $$   $$         $$$$$$$$  $$$$$$$   $$$$$$$     $$$$$
                   $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$                  $$$               $$            $$$             $$$$             $$      $$   $$          $$              $$$$
                    $$$$$$ Shocked  $$$$$                  $$$               $$           $$$$$$$$$   $$$$              $$      $$   $$$$$$    $$$$$$        $$$
                    $$$$$\/ | \/$$$$                  $$$$$$$   $$$$$$$$$$              $$$  $$   $$           $$$$$$$$  $$           $$                
                     $$$$$$ | $$$$$                  $$$$$$$  $$$$$$$$$$   $$$$$$$$$$  $$    $$$$       $$$$$$$$  $$           $$               $$
                      $$$$$/ \$$$$$
                       $$$$$$$$$$$                   @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
             $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$          @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@  
           $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$                                                                                                                                          
                $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$                     $$$      $$$         $$$       $$          $$       $$$$$$$$$       $$$$    $$$$ $   $                                                                                                
                      $$$$$$$$$$$$                           $$ $   $$ $$       $$  $$       $$      $$          $$$      $$     $  $$$       $   $$$$                                  
               $ $     $   $  $  $         $$                 $$    $ $  $$      $$    $$         $$  $$                 $$$$      $    $$$       $   $   $                                
             $          $   $   $   $     $    $              $$     $    $$     $$$$$$$$          $$                 $$$$       $$$$$$$$$$                                                  
              $    $    $  $   $   $          $              $$           $$    $$         $$         $$               $$$$                 $$$                                        
                $$$$$   $    $    $ $$$$$               $$           $$    $$           $$        $$              $$$$$$$$$           $$$
                  $        $     $                      $$                                                                                                              
                 $  $ $ $          $          $$         $$                                                                                                                                                                      
                      $               $ $ $$$    $ $$$$                                                                                                                                                                          

final date may 24th

Yobit, Use at your own risk.
Calabi–Yau Manifold

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:50:48 PM

canabananabullshit

Are you paid schiller or just big holder on meth 24/7? your posts are too stupid to be real... Hype is good but not so silly
cannabanana

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:53:23 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2016, 02:07:23 PM by cannabanana

canabananabullshit

Are you paid schiller or just big holder on meth 24/7? your posts are too stupid to be real... Hype is good but not so silly

fine you can have this shit.  I'm tired of all you shitheads.

Some of you guys are the real paid shillers and this page was less shit because I was fighting it.

Good luck with all the "news" you'll get while I'm gone.  More like standard FUD and promotion of other coins.  

Let's see who stopped by just this morning on this fucking page, Waves, Wild Beast Bitcoin, Ethereum.  You think these assholes don't know what they are doing?

Fuck you all, Bye.
anders lokka

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:56:06 PM

True,i'm afraid ico investor will loose much on lisk.
Not cause lisk itself.

Case DAO and WAVES comes out right after lisk and looks better and innovative.
1 month delay in crypto is like 1 year.

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
michaelwang33

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:02:04 PM

waves ICO 6400btc so far

DAO

WAVES

LISK

either way its not lisk.

shame

ive checked wbb not my cup tea plus too buzi here with all the hypers

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
michaelwang33

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:25:42 PM

canabananabullshit

fine you can have this shit.  I'm tired of all you shitheads.

Some of you guys are the real paid shillers and this page was less shit because I was fighting it.

Good luck with all the "news" you'll get while I'm gone.  More like standard FUD and promotion of other coins. 

Bye.

fuck me please dont dude there is no way we can make 1000 pages without darn we aint gonna be the best if we aint got 1000 pages

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
michaelwang33

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:27:29 PM

True,i'm afraid ico investor will loose much on lisk.
Not cause lisk itself.

Case DAO and WAVES comes out right after lisk and looks better and innovative.
1 month delay in crypto is like 1 year.

exactly just bad timing even if they launch still won't matter people going for the other opportunity as its clearly better no offence plus all these recent errors after they collected ico funds not good guranteed they would have not have collected that much if they knew about it also bitcoin falling  letssee if the funds value remains intact.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
fuze0000

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:57:31 PM

Well just to let everyone know the recent update for LISK is working very well! 0.2.0
You can follow on the official Lisk forum ----> https://lisk.chat/home

There will be another update aka 0.2.1 or 2 aka 0.2.2 . Either way LISK's testnet is working faster than ever!

Dapps ideas are coming in daily on the official forum.

Remember LISK will have a working gui wallet , 10 second transactions, since it is fully JavaScript the development of dapps creation is increasing weekly!  Most importantly this fud against LISK is based on a cryptocurrency that hasn't even launched so why are they upset?Huh

The 101 delegates are ready.  They're almost 300 delegates in line.  Don't let the trolls scare you because that is their job.
May 24th is only 22 days away!

BITHQ

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 03:13:30 PM

Is there a exact date and time for launch Lisk mainnet announced?

POSPRO POW/POS -Community Digital Currency
bticgoinsuxial

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:14:49 PM

Can someone who has done it give me all names from his ignore list. (usernames who to block/ignore to make this thread good again)

123 123
Pages: « 1 ... 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 [702] 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: