Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:31:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 [1944] 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
Lisk-investor

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Lisk the future is bright!

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:59:46 AM

damm peopls always need somethibg to complain.
you should be happy they hired a good companie for 50k then a amateur companie for 10k.  they got money enough so we want the best.

and who are you to say they may not spend that much? common. focus on lisk. and focus on lisk grow.

so for all people that think they got anything to say where the lisk team need to spend on and how much. go away. you are just a fool nobody cares.

Maybe I'm the fool. I have 240k Lisk investment and I want to know where is the money being spent. When Lisk team publishes the announcement of hiring someone without figures it's not a transparent business.

but again who says you may know what they spend? its the lisk team that is a open book. they will report it anyway like they report everything. most other coin deffs dont do that.
we are talking about less then 100k common who cares.
if they spend 1 mil i still dont care. good main is good promotion.

if you dont like it sell your lisk now i will buy them upp.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bigcabrito

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Communications Lead

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:55:51 AM

Since January 2017 the lightcurve GmbH is in a contractual collaboration with the Lisk Foundation, founded by Oliver Beddows and myself. Today, I want to introduce our company to the Lisk Community and explain how heavily Lisk will benefit from it.

Responsibilities of lightcurve
A blockchain strategy consultancy, development studio and marketing agency in one, that is lightcurve! We are supporting the Lisk ecosystem in many ways; for once with strategy sessions discussing how to proceed with the platform and how to grow the community economically. With heavily tested code we are advancing the various products overseen by the Lisk Foundation. By attending conferences, giving presentations about Lisk and organising meetups we are increasing the visibility of the Lisk platform within the blockchain industry and beyond. Another big focus is to answer all kinds of support queries from the community which come through on the Lisk Support Center.

Core principles of lightcurve
Based in Berlin we are crafting high quality strategies and code made in Germany, with a special focus on reliability, efficiency and security. The longevity of our products is of utmost importance for us, we live and breath this dictum everyday with our contributions to the Lisk codebases.

Our office and team
Currently, we are sitting at WeWork Sony Center, the most iconic business district in Berlin. However, this space becomes too small for us. Therefore, we are making preparations to move to our own office space in which we can scale up quickly and easily.
Our team currently consists of nine members, we are expecting further additions soon, especially within the development and marketing departures.

Making lightcurve part of the Lisk Community
Not only to contribute to the Lisk ecosystem but also to see and feel the community needs, we are continuously making advancements to lightcurve’s transparency and its position within the Lisk Community.

Three important steps were done today; by officially adding lightcurve to Lisk’s contributors list on its website, launching the lightcurve website and introducing lightcurve to the Lisk Community with this blog post.

In the next days and weeks further steps will be taken, some we want to announce now. First, we are sponsoring a blockchain meetup in Berlin in which we will discuss Lisk’s advancements of the past month right at the start of every event. Second, we are registering and setting up our own delegate on the Lisk network. All delegate rewards will be evenly split between all lightcurve employees and freelancers with no active delegate spot. It’s up to the community if enough votes are gathered to get into the top 101, Oliver and I will vote with our private LSK exclusively for the lightcurve delegate.

Situation between Lisk Foundation and lightcurve GmbH
I think it’s very important to explain the constellation between the Lisk Foundation and the lightcurve GmbH. As both companies have the same founders, it’s in our best interest to explain transparently why we decided for that setup.
The Lisk Foundation is overseeing and managing the Lisk project in a non-profit way as we believe this is the right path for such a stellar protocol. Even though the non-profit structure is a huge benefit for the philosophy and values behind the project, we believe it’s not the best case for an actual business with rapid development cycles and quick decision makings. Therefore, the foundation decided to outsource different kind of activities — like programming, design, marketing, PR, or liquidation of funds — while coordinating the progress made.

As the founders of the Lisk project we want to keep the original spirit while also be responsible for the development and community. Therefore, we founded lightcurve to do exactly that. It doesn’t mean that the Lisk Foundation won’t cooperate with other third party development studios in the future or collaborate with other contractors, e.g. a marketing agency.

We hope that our blog post clarifies our intentions and the direction we are going with the Lisk Foundation and with the lightcurve GmbH.

From Max and Oliver.

Original Blog Post

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Lisk Community Manager
jackryderd

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

| BITCOIN | MONERO | STRAT |

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:58:43 AM

Since January 2017 the lightcurve GmbH is in a contractual collaboration with the Lisk Foundation, founded by Oliver Beddows and myself. Today, I want to introduce our company to the Lisk Community and explain how heavily Lisk will benefit from it.

A blockchain strategy consultancy, development studio and marketing agency in one, that is lightcurve! We are supporting the Lisk ecosystem in many ways; for once with strategy sessions discussing how to proceed with the platform and how to grow the community economically. With heavily tested code we are advancing the various products overseen by the Lisk Foundation. By attending conferences, giving presentations about Lisk and organising meetups we are increasing the visibility of the Lisk platform within the blockchain industry and beyond. Another big focus is to answer all kinds of support queries from the community which come through on the Lisk Support Center.

Based in Berlin we are crafting high quality strategies and code made in Germany, with a special focus on reliability, efficiency and security. The longevity of our products is of utmost importance for us, we live and breath this dictum everyday with our contributions to the Lisk codebases.

Our office and team
Currently, we are sitting at WeWork Sony Center, the most iconic business district in Berlin. However, this space becomes too small for us. Therefore, we are making preparations to move to our own office space in which we can scale up quickly and easily.
Our team currently consists of nine members, we are expecting further additions soon, especially within the development and marketing departures.

Making lightcurve part of the Lisk Community
Not only to contribute to the Lisk ecosystem but also to see and feel the community needs, we are continuously making advancements to lightcurve’s transparency and its position within the Lisk Community.

Three important steps were done today; by officially adding lightcurve to Lisk’s contributors list on its website, launching the lightcurve website and introducing lightcurve to the Lisk Community with this blog post.

In the next days and weeks further steps will be taken, some we want to announce now. First, we are sponsoring a blockchain meetup in Berlin in which we will discuss Lisk’s advancements of the past month right at the start of every event. Second, we are registering and setting up our own delegate on the Lisk network. All delegate rewards will be evenly split between all lightcurve employees and freelancers with no active delegate spot. It’s up to the community if enough votes are gathered to get into the top 101, Oliver and I will vote with our private LSK exclusively for the lightcurve delegate.

I think it’s very important to explain the constellation between the Lisk Foundation and the lightcurve GmbH. As both companies have the same founders, it’s in our best interest to explain transparently why we decided for that setup.
The Lisk Foundation is overseeing and managing the Lisk project in a non-profit way as we believe this is the right path for such a stellar protocol. Even though the non-profit structure is a huge benefit for the philosophy and values behind the project, we believe it’s not the best case for an actual business with rapid development cycles and quick decision makings. Therefore, the foundation decided to outsource different kind of activities — like programming, design, marketing, PR, or liquidation of funds — while coordinating the progress made.

As the founders of the Lisk project we want to keep the original spirit while also be responsible for the development and community. Therefore, we founded lightcurve to do exactly that. It doesn’t mean that the Lisk Foundation won’t cooperate with other third party development studios in the future or collaborate with other contractors, e.g. a marketing agency.

We hope that our blog post clarifies our intentions and the direction we are going with the Lisk Foundation and with the lightcurve GmbH.

From Max and Oliver.

Original Blog Post

Looks good . All the best
Keep delivering

░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     BITCOIN IS THE FUTURE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:05:34 PM

I'm interested how much money will rebranding cost? I'm asking because so far I'm not the happiest with transparency from the Lisk team.
You can get GREAT design for 10 000$ for whole brand, all pages and logo. And knowing Max and his so far spendings so far I expect he will spend something like >50 000$ for design which is insane really.
If Lisk team has received >10 mil.$ in funds it doesn't really mean they should be spending it like crazy person. It only means people gave them the trust to spend it with responsibility and to create something great.

Rebranding is not just making a new design.

It is creating a new brand. That requires way more thought than a nice new logo and new website.

Correct.

Personally I don't know the terms of Taikonauten for such work.
But I'm sure the Lisk team will publish the facts when it's time. Perhaps in one of the coming transparency reports...

https://www.taikonauten.com/

they look very hip. beards mean business.

Haha, it looks like this...
But no matter, the main thing they do a good job.

Poly#Crypto

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:35:47 PM

Hey Liskers

Since today I'm out of the top 101 because Oliver has unvoted all the delegates.

It would be nice if you have some votes for me.
Of course it is also possible to make a vote swap, even with a larger amount.
If you have interest for a vote swap, please PM me. I am also in chat at polycrypto.

What have I done so far? Here is my proposal: polycrypto - Lisk supporter from the beginning | Secure nodes - Mainnet/Testnet
And here are my previous transparency reports: Polycrypto's Transparency Reports

Thanks & greetings
Poly
iimpact

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:12:08 PM

Are there any projects like ICONOMI, Augur, Lunyr that are planned to be built on Lisk?
Is there the info about apps that the Lisk core team will build?

Max mentioned that SDK is not needed to build some apps, my question is why not hiring a team of JS coders to build some cool app right now? With >10 million dollars you can do parallel project without any issue.

Anyone?
Sadio

Activity: 75

What is wet may never dry

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:25:46 PM

I'm interested how much money will rebranding cost? I'm asking because so far I'm not the happiest with transparency from the Lisk team.
You can get GREAT design for 10 000$ for whole brand, all pages and logo. And knowing Max and his so far spendings so far I expect he will spend something like >50 000$ for design which is insane really.
If Lisk team has received >10 mil.$ in funds it doesn't really mean they should be spending it like crazy person. It only means people gave them the trust to spend it with responsibility and to create something great.

Rebranding is not just making a new design.

It is creating a new brand. That requires way more thought than a nice new logo and new website.

Sounds to me like another switch as it is familiar in this family.....XCR->Lisk->Ark...
MrPresident

Activity: 630

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 04:11:44 PM

Are there any projects like ICONOMI, Augur, Lunyr that are planned to be built on Lisk?
Is there the info about apps that the Lisk core team will build?

Max mentioned that SDK is not needed to build some apps, my question is why not hiring a team of JS coders to build some cool app right now? With >10 million dollars you can do parallel project without any issue.
There are already half a dozen really cool projects nearly ready to launch including 3 different gaming platforms.
Blocksafe is also already running on mainnet for the past 3 months.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Hullo

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:19:34 PM

Good investment no doubt . Development is what we all need Cheesy

No doubt lisk is good investment but for long term not for those who are just looking to get rich by overnight. I bought at the bottom line and holding them right now because I know in long term it will be best.
Poly#Crypto

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:27:00 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 09:57:42 AM by Poly#Crypto

Hey Liskers

Don't miss tomorrow's Lisk Community Meeting on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSUg8bABDsQ

And please RT: https://twitter.com/Polycrypto/status/847463801423249408

Saturday97

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:49:46 PM

I hear big news are on the way, anything official yet?
metropolit

Activity: 308

Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:51:34 PM

There are already half a dozen really cool projects nearly ready to launch including 3 different gaming platforms.
Blocksafe is also already running on mainnet for the past 3 months.

Which ones, any links or details? Thanks in advance!

I hear big news are on the way, anything official yet?

Big news about what?
Moolah.lol

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:30:29 PM

Let me get this straight regarding the wallet:

So I downloaded Lisk Nano and made a passphrase. I transferred my LSK to that address provided. So if anything ever goes wrong, all I need is my passphrase to recover my LSK right? So basically i can go to my friends house, use my passphrase on their Lisk Nano and my wallet would open with all my LSK correct?

So all I need to back up is the passphrase then?

So Lisk Nano is a wallet I can hold LSK for a long time in correct?

Also, does it matter what node I use? I see I have quite a few options. Thanks!
aprojection

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:40:00 PM

Let me get this straight regarding the wallet:

So I downloaded Lisk Nano and made a passphrase. I transferred my LSK to that address provided. So if anything ever goes wrong, all I need is my passphrase to recover my LSK right? So basically i can go to my friends house, use my passphrase on their Lisk Nano and my wallet would open with all my LSK correct?

So all I need to back up is the passphrase then?

So Lisk Nano is a wallet I can hold LSK for a long time in correct?

Also, does it matter what node I use? I see I have quite a few options. Thanks!
Correct, correct, correct, correct. About node I think it doesn't matter.
olejegcord

Activity: 155

UX/UI-designer

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 07:42:06 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 05:40:14 PM by olejegcord

People. At the moment, I have a pool that's not far from the top 101 olejegcord #120 | Reward  80%.  I hope they get to the top, so you can read my offer to the community in the forum, if you're interested https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1245

MrPresident

Activity: 630

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 10:08:35 PM

Hello lightcurve!

Our office and team
Our team currently consists of nine members, we are expecting further additions soon, especially within the development and marketing departments.

Hardworking developers in the lightcurve HQ!   Making lightcurve part of the Lisk Community

The first Blockchain Meetup organised by lightcurve.

From Max and Oliver.

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
nightrider

Activity: 348
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:00:17 AM

Great work LSK dev team! Can see that you guys are really working hard not like other coins.

I think LSK will be a better platform than ETH some day!

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Z-Chain

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:52:42 AM

How can I become a delegate??
nyanhtet

Activity: 476

Bawga

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:16:15 AM

How can I become a delegate??

Pls read here: https://github.com/LiskHQ/lisk-wiki/wiki/Delegates-Forging

Website | Blog | Reddit | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
  Lisk Delegate - Communitypool: 80% reward sharing delegate
Transparency Report
Poly#Crypto

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:39:03 AM

Hey Liskers,

hey @nyanhtet  & @olejegcord & other...

I am just wondering if we should open a thread for the Lisk Delegates & Pools - Proposals & Informations where each delegate and pool can publish and promote its proposals. In addition I would support this thread with Twitter, in the Chat and in the Forum.
What do you all mean. Interest?

Poly
Pages: « 1 ... 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 [1944] 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: