Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 [2242] 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073025 times)
LiskPro.com

Activity: 245
Merit: 124

We love blockchain !

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:35:28 PM

💰 Lisk Treasure Hunt 💰
Find the secret code and grab some of the 100 LSK !

Starting on Monday 18 February, be part of an exciting Treasure Hunt party and try to grab some of the 100 LSK put in the prize pool !

Everyday, I will personally post a hint 📜 on the official Lisk Telegram group : t.me/Lisk_HQ.
The hint will drive you to a website where you will be able to find a secret code 🔑 ...
Post this secret code back on the Lisk Telegram group and be the winner !

🔎 Everyday a hint, everyday a chance to find a unique secret code within a website ! 🔎
💰 One secret code = 20 LSK 💰

How to participate :

1) Use the web browser Google Chrome ;
2) Get the Hey extension on https://hey.network to interract with me and all the participant directly on the web ;
3) Come on the Lisk Telegram official group : t.me/Lisk_HQ ;
4) Wait for the hint, decipher it and find the target website ;
5) Go and grab the secret code and post it back on the Lisk Telegram official group ;
6) You are the first to post the unique secret code ? Congratulation, you win 20 LSK !

More information available here :
https://www.reddit.com/r/Lisk/comments/aro44k/lisk_treasure_hunt_find_the_secret_code_and_grab/

With love from Liskpro.com

Day 1

🔎 The hint was : AAF7AC68A70C36B45B894545B038550CC86735E59FEBE47F2E40A3D58C2193B0

This is a SHA-256 hash for "oi.ksil" which stand for " Lisk.io ", of course !
https://lisk.io is the official Lisk website where you can find a lot of information and documentation about Lisk, the DPOS model and blockchain through the Lisk Academy and much more !

By the way, SHA-256 hash are not reversible. In other words, when you hash a string, it cannot be decypher. In that case, I have put the SHA-256 hash into several Internet databases so people can now use it."Lisk.io" hash and "oi.ksil" hash are now in a safe place ! Hell yeah !

🔎 The secret code was : « 1 l0v3 l15k »

L33t Sp34k fanboy !

Congratulations to Lemii who find the SHA-256 hash solution and Damir who find the secret code directly on the website !

💰 Prizes are on their way ...
See you tomorrow for another hint, another secret code and another chance to win 20 LSK !

Let's go to the moon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wavessurfing

Activity: 370
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:43:43 AM

is anyone still using lisk?

good question. I left months ago.
we would like to know practical uses of this coin.

What are you whining about? Ever tried to build a working functional dapp platform? Even Charles Hoskinson from Cardano team said a year ago that no one should expect a working product till 2020 on Cardano platform.

do I understand from your phrase that there is no working product until now for lisk ?

it appears that nobody is answering this central question.

i think they have and it would appear to be a no.

so apparently nobody to fight for lisk here.

Just to add 'wood' to this fire. I've never seen an anyone using javascript with LISK on this thread ever. You'd think at least SOMEONE
would be on here saying how they are messing with it?

'what if you build a coin for javascript developers and no one shows up to the party?'

Lisk is a scam vaporware and it's clearly copying Ark on every moves. Ignoring the reality is not a good way to put your hard earn money at.

liskpro.com for exemple, should be able to respond.
is he the community manager here ?
LiskPro.com

We love blockchain !

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:40:28 AM

💰 Lisk Treasure Hunt 💰

Starting on Monday 18 February, be part of an exciting Treasure Hunt party and try to grab some of the 100 LSK put in the prize pool !

Everyday, I will personally post a hint 📜 on the official Lisk Telegram group : t.me/Lisk_HQ.
The hint will drive you to a website where you will be able to find a secret code 🔑 ...

🔎 Everyday a hint, everyday a chance to find a unique secret code within a website ! 🔎

How to participate :

2) Get the Hey extension on https://hey.network to interract with me and all the participant directly on the web ;
5) Go and grab the secret code and post it back on the Lisk Telegram official group ;
6) You are the first to post the unique secret code ? Congratulation, you win 20 LSK !

https://www.reddit.com/r/Lisk/comments/aro44k/lisk_treasure_hunt_find_the_secret_code_and_grab/

Day 2

🔎 The hint was : GDT, Lisk_USA, Devasive, CC001, Liskpro.com and many more have donate some Lisk to help this project

This is some of the delegates who donate some LSK to support the Lisk community project called Lisk.support.
Among others donations : https://lisk.support/contributors/
Founded by the delegate Joo5ty, this platform is now supported by several Lisk users : https://lisk.support/team/
On this website, you can find and use a lot of very useful tools based on Lisk. The Lisk pending tool is one of the most used tool so far !

🔎 The secret code was : Bruce encrypt the secret code using this website as a key. Here is the encrypted secret code : S2wgFPlgGlQmdOQiIv5IGteuc0OHBfhV

Yeah, in order to make it more complicated, I have made a tricky secret code ... In fact, the solution was simple.
"Bruce" is Bruce Schneier, the inventor of the BlowFish cryptographic algorythm. The BlowFish encryption use a key to encrypt the input. In our case, the key was : lisk.support.
So the blowfish hash "S2wgFPlgGlQmdOQiIv5IGteuc0OHBfhV ", once decrypt, give us : "7h4nk y0u 70ny7908"
That was the secret code of the day 2 ...

Did you know that Bruce Schneier said about blockchain : "What blockchain does is shift some of the trust in people and institutions to trust in technology. You need to trust the cryptography, the protocols, the software, the computers and the network. And you need to trust them absolutely, because they’re often single points of failure."

Congratulations to Sexor who find the secret code and decrypt the blowfish hash. Shout out to Lemii who helped with the hint !

See you tomorrow for another hint, another secret code and another chance to win 20 LSK !

Let's go to the moon.
LiskPro.com

We love blockchain !

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:05:41 PM

💰 Lisk Treasure Hunt 💰

How to participate :

Day 3

🔎 The hint was : My delegate position is lower than Minion’s one but above Hirish’s project delegate ...

Using the Lisk Monitor (thanks to Frakilk) https://liskmonitor.com/lisk-delegate-charts/ you can easily find the position of a specific delegate. In that case, I was speaking about Minion's delegate and Sapiens.io's delegate.
Between those delegates, you could find a delegate named "LiskMagazine".
So the hint refered to the LiskMagazine website : http://www.liskmagazine.com/

Note : Sapiens.io is a personnal project powered by Hirish delegate. Hirish is also a forging delegate and helped with the Lisk Ledger (hardware wallet) integration. Thanks to him !

🔎 The secret code was : Well, Well, Well, Well, Well ... Cesar said : "XMTZY TZYYT YMJKZ QNLYJ FR"

As yesterday, I have encrypt the secret code ... This one was easy and used the "Caesar cipher" which is one of the simplest and most widely known encryption techniques. It is a type of substitution cipher in which each letter in the plaintext is replaced by a letter some fixed number of positions down the alphabet.

But how to find the position ? Well, Well, Well, Well, Well ... Let say 5 positions ? Cheesy
So the encrypt secret code "XMTZY TZYYT YMJKZ QNLYJ FR" refered to : "SHOUT OUT TO THE FULIG TEAM".

Note that Hirish is also a member of the FuLig Team (Lisk Italian Group - LIG).

Congratulations to Przemer who find the secret code ... Thanks to Damir, Sexor and Lemii who also helped !

Let's go to the moon.
wavessurfing

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:39:45 PM

What are you whining about? Ever tried to build a working functional dapp platform? Even Charles Hoskinson from Cardano team said a year ago that no one should expect a working product till 2020 on Cardano platform.

do I understand from your phrase that there is no working product until now for lisk ?

Just to add 'wood' to this fire. I've never seen an anyone using javascript with LISK on this thread ever. You'd think at least SOMEONE

'what if you build a coin for javascript developers and no one shows up to the party?'

Lisk is a scam vaporware and it's clearly copying Ark on every moves. Ignoring the reality is not a good way to put your hard earn money at.

apparently liskpro ignores us.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:14:34 PM

lol apparently list is dead...oh wait, aside from the ONE pump it had, it always was and has been dead shit LOL

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:43:39 PM

lol apparently list is dead...oh wait, aside from the ONE pump it had, it always was and has been dead shit LOL

If you got LISK at the 25c per lisk ICO it is worth holding (kinda) also if you are one of 101 elites forging lisk you can make income/profit...

as to the rest of us...(hell even the ICO folk who got Lisk) the price almost, IMHO, has to pump at least to $5 a LISK to get back on its

feet and compete with other coins...

less than 50/50 shot IMHO of that happening even with a pump in the next year...would like to be wrong..but can't see it

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Mark Chain

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:37:11 AM

Can anyone tell me if there are any popular dapps launched on lisk that i could check out?
Also, does the team have any plans to update the blocktime ? Binance's 1 second block is going to make life very difficult!
Mark Chain

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:49:05 AM

💰 Lisk Treasure Hunt 💰

How to participate :

Day 3

🔎 The hint was : My delegate position is lower than Minion’s one but above Hirish’s project delegate ...

Using the Lisk Monitor (thanks to Frakilk) https://liskmonitor.com/lisk-delegate-charts/ you can easily find the position of a specific delegate. In that case, I was speaking about Minion's delegate and Sapiens.io's delegate.
Between those delegates, you could find a delegate named "LiskMagazine".
So the hint refered to the LiskMagazine website : http://www.liskmagazine.com/

Note : Sapiens.io is a personnal project powered by Hirish delegate. Hirish is also a forging delegate and helped with the Lisk Ledger (hardware wallet) integration. Thanks to him !

🔎 The secret code was : Well, Well, Well, Well, Well ... Cesar said : "XMTZY TZYYT YMJKZ QNLYJ FR"

As yesterday, I have encrypt the secret code ... This one was easy and used the "Caesar cipher" which is one of the simplest and most widely known encryption techniques. It is a type of substitution cipher in which each letter in the plaintext is replaced by a letter some fixed number of positions down the alphabet.

But how to find the position ? Well, Well, Well, Well, Well ... Let say 5 positions ? Cheesy
So the encrypt secret code "XMTZY TZYYT YMJKZ QNLYJ FR" refered to : "SHOUT OUT TO THE FULIG TEAM".

Note that Hirish is also a member of the FuLig Team (Lisk Italian Group - LIG).

Congratulations to Przemer who find the secret code ... Thanks to Damir, Sexor and Lemii who also helped !

Day 4 ... this is intriguing !
LiskPro.com

We love blockchain !

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:52:11 AM

💰 Lisk Treasure Hunt 💰

How to participate :

Day 4

🔎 The hint was : C'est facile ...

Well, "C'est facile ..." means : it's easy in French. But who is speaking french here ? Answer : moi ! Me, Liskpro.com.
Did you know that the French-speaking Lisk community is composed by several members such as LiberSpirita, Liskpro.com, GreenDragon, Crypto_Embassy, CryptoBeze, ViperTkD and many more !?

The targeted website was https://www.liskpro.com which is a french based website that aim to provide information about Lisk and DPOS model in french. It's the only french web ressource for such a content.

🔎 The secret code was : I have hide the secret code on this website ... Good luck to find it !

To make it a bit more complicated, I have hidden the secret code in the website. To be more accurate, it was under this picture : https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/8344/nWYfFG.png
I used the stenography method which consists of the practice of concealing a file, message, image, or video within another file, message, image, or video.
Within this image, the secret code was : 5h3rw00d p00l 15 7h3 b357

Sherwood pool is the best Cheesy -> Go and check http://robinhood.liberspirita.net/stats/index.php to see what you can earn ...

Congratulations to TerraBellus who find the secret code and decrypt the stenography picture.

Let's go to the moon.
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:01:22 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2019, 01:46:05 AM by estenity

certainly not;
he does not respond to anything, and diffuses only publicity/advertisement.

MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:42:10 PM

If you got LISK at the 25c per lisk ICO it is worth holding (kinda) also if you are one of 101 elites forging lisk you can make income/profit...

as to the rest of us...(hell even the ICO folk who got Lisk) the price almost, IMHO, has to pump at least to $5 a LISK to get back on its

less than 50/50 shot IMHO of that happening even with a pump in the next year...would like to be wrong..but can't see it

brad

There are many bitter holders of Lisk, but many other projects are rushing poor code out the door and suffering because of embarrassing bugs. Lisk is trying to develop high quality bug free code. For instance they rolled out a new automation testing process so they can test their code changes quickly: https://blog.lisk.io/how-introducing-automation-testing-for-our-blockchain-significantly-improved-development-speed-and-10c0a6934e37
punkrock

Activity: 808
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:20:23 PM

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:58:19 PM

Good to see - would be nice to see more exchanges running lisk - I'm hoping this bear phase will come to an end soon too =) I remember when the price was 320k about a year ago LOL
wavessurfing

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:47:25 AM

certainly not;

why vote again for delegates? we have been voting for them since the beginning, and it did not bring anything except for the elected delegates;
Amadeus82

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:07:12 AM

brad

There are many bitter holders of Lisk, but many other projects are rushing poor code out the door and suffering because of embarrassing bugs. Lisk is trying to develop high quality bug free code. For instance they rolled out a new automation testing process so they can test their code changes quickly: https://blog.lisk.io/how-introducing-automation-testing-for-our-blockchain-significantly-improved-development-speed-and-10c0a6934e37

I am wondering why there is so much hate against Lisk Shocked The development is progressing nicely, the team is posting regular updates etc. I think it is more that it can (unfortunately) be said for many other coins out there Undecided
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:58:14 PM

brad

I am wondering why there is so much hate against Lisk Shocked The development is progressing nicely, the team is posting regular updates etc. I think it is more that it can (unfortunately) be said for many other coins out there Undecided

by progress? lol? I've been with lisk since the ICO...same song on progress....rinse/wash/repeat

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
SanFrancisco

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:48:04 PM

certainly not;

why vote again for delegates? we have been voting for them since the beginning, and it did not bring anything except for the elected delegates;

Excuse me, what? I get rewards from Lisk delegates since the beginning. Don't you have any LSK or what's your problem? I get 50 LSK each month from Elite and other pools.
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:29:13 AM

Lisk Dev Update: Core’s Brand New Database Layer, 1.5.0-rc.2 in QA for Testnet and Lisk Mobile’s upcoming BTC Integration https://blog.lisk.io/lisk-dev-update-core-1-5-0-rc-2-in-qa-for-testnet-and-mobiles-upcoming-btc-integration-3af48f961abc

KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:20:31 PM

Are there any dates yet for the key requirements? Starting to drag on a bit now Huh Investors are getting twitchy...

1. Sidechain development kit
2. DPOS monopoly removed

Pages: « 1 ... 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 [2242] 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: