Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:16:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 [2223] 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
what is happening

Activity: 186
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:08:00 PM

CIVIC partnering project on identity blockchain business verification. So CVC will probably rocket with Lisk
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Konfeta

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:48:05 AM

LISK to the moon.  Grin Grin

Moon perhaps but Lisk has already lost so much...

So wait and see
I think that the bearish trend ended in the whole market.
Lisk has risen well, and I think that soon we will see the rise of many other coins.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

LISK to the moon.  Grin Grin

Moon perhaps but Lisk has already lost so much...

So wait and see
I think that the bearish trend ended in the whole market.
Lisk has risen well, and I think that soon we will see the rise of many other coins.

You must be looking at difference charts, for the past 2 days there is a lot of red in the markets and the only coin that has gone up significantly is LISK. There are others going up like tron but for double digit growth LISK is pumping again. The question is if mainnet can hold those prices with other announcements like new projects

Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:52:43 AM

During last ten days prices of LSK have been doubled in seamless way. People still are double minded by not getting this gradual increase which has spread over the days. I expect momentum building even over the next days and will not be surprise to see another double fold from here. Price are backed by huge volume which makes me think this way.
Dam29

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:37:56 PM

During last ten days prices of LSK have been doubled in seamless way. People still are double minded by not getting this gradual increase which has spread over the days. I expect momentum building even over the next days and will not be surprise to see another double fold from here. Price are backed by huge volume which makes me think this way.

It may be a little too much to say that because the global market can still fall quickly and brutally.
 Bear is still here unfortunately...
vuglusk

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:48:12 PM

I am a future java developer and would like to try to implement the blockchain. Thank you for the opportunity, I hope that LISK will succeed.
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:55:35 PM

I am a future java developer and would like to try to implement the blockchain. Thank you for the opportunity, I hope that LISK will succeed.

Lisk is in javascript not in java....

John_Muck

Activity: 193
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:46:26 PM

Highlights and interesting items from the past week on the Lisk subreddit and beyond.....

Hello everybody. The Lisk project and it's enthusiasts are always busy, and this week past has certainly been no exception.
Seeing is believing, so here is a recap of the highlights and interesting items from the past week on the Lisk subreddit and beyond.....

Lisk sidechain project launches telegram for those interested in A.I. and blockchain!
A message pinned to the top of the newly launched Telegram channel from GNY.io is acting like a beacon to those interested in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and how these will be enhanced by the blockchain.   The message reads *"Welcoming in any new members coming from our invites today of those of you interested in the artificial intelligence space.   Hopefully we can provide everything you need about GNY and our home site www.gny.io.  Plenty of supporting information to come so stay active and happy to help answer any questions"*.   The GNY Telegram channel can be found here...... https://t.me/GNYioBlockchain 

Lisk sits high in the Chinese crypto evaluation! Lisk has just been ranked #8 in the Chinese crypto evaluation rankings (one place up from last month).   The results showed them sitting higher than Cardano, Stratis, Qtum, Ark, and other well known cryptocurrencies.   Lisk was ranked highly for innovation and application.   See the rankings results and Lisk's standing within them here...... https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fspecial.ccidnet.com%2Fpub-bc-eval%2Findex.shtml

Lisk Core 1.0 countdown; let's follow the launch together!  
u/carbonara_delegate and Lisk Elite have created a pretty neat live ticker that counts down to the launch of Lisk Core 1.0 .   The countdown auto adjusts itself according to the number of missed blocks and its visuals feature an astronaut floating in space as he looks on at planet Lisk.   You can follow the countdown here....... https://countdown.lisk.rocks/ 
I hope the astronauts oxygen supply lasts until block height 6,901,027! 😜

Lisk is alive and kickin'!   United states crypto Youtuber "Crypto Love" has released a new video titled *"Is Lisk Dead???"*.   In this 8 minute long video he speaks about Lisk's active Github commits, the MADANA ICO, how he still holds Lisk, plus how he loves Javascript and the concept of sidechains. The Lisk academy comes in for great praise from him, as do the communities meetups (he was at the Lisk Miami meetup recently).  You can view the video here........ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khxaf8ko6U0&feature=youtu.be and make up your own mind.   Don't forget to give the Youtube channel of the original poster a thumbs up, but only if the clickbait title doesn't bother you too much.  😉

Lisk sidechain video to air on US TV!  The GNY.io project whose newly launched Telegram account I wrote about earlier are now making the leap into the living rooms of Fox29 viewers in San Antonio, Texas. A GNY.io promo video will be shown as a commercial during the broadcast of a show called "Crypto Cafe"; a move that was facilitated by those lively Lisk Delegates bloqspace.io (on behalf of the GNY and Lisk communities).   For now you can view GNY US TV video on the bloqspace twitter account here...... https://twitter.com/BLOQspace/status/1031536212383805441

Lisk playlist! Lisk co-founder Max Kordek was asked recently on the Crypto101 podcast to select three music tracks that he has been listening to recently.   To my disappointment there were no mentions of Zeppelin, the Clash, or even Bowie during his Berlin period.   Max does have quite a taste for German rap however! Here are his picks with clickable links to the youtube videos for each one.......
1. Bushido-Vorbild...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4YSjUk0Vdk
2. Bosca - Outro/Polar Lights....... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSHk0iNBhoM 
3. UVERworld - ODD FUTURE........ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anb5vat35Rs   
Enjoy, folks.

Lisk academy "Blockchain for kids" video receives praise from crypto Youtuber!  
United states crypto Youtuber "Crypto Zombie" has released a new video and within it he features the LISK academy "Blockchain for kids" video.   The Crypto Zombie with 32,000 subs explains how he found "Blockchain for kids" cute, cool, and awesome, and that he hopes that such educational videos will become a regular thing for Lisk.   I have taken the liberty of pinpointing the section of the video where he begins the LISK coverage here....... https://ytcropper.com/cropped/KZ5b7c7295b0f30
Don't forget to give the Youtube channel of the original poster a thumbs up.

Lisk welcomes Tech Evangelist Rachel Black to the Lightcurve team.  
Rachel Black is to be the first Tech Evangelist at Lightcurve, the team that are developing the Lisk project. A Tech Evangelist's role in this instance is to bridge the understanding across tech and marketing; informing the Lisk developer community via blog posts, events, and communication on social media channels.  Rachel brings a background in web development with her, having worked with React and Node.   She also has a history of organizing and speaking at blockchain events in London.  You can read an in-depth interview with Rachel here..... https://blog.lisk.io/tech-evangelist-rachel-black-joins-lightcurve-7740e37db980 on the Lisk blog.

Lisk Tools is redesigned and now live!

u/CryptoFantasma has let it be known that the redesign of the lisk tools section is now live on https://liskecosystem.io. This website is designed to act as a central portal for all Lisk ICOs and tools. In CryptoFantasma's own words... "Everyone can use the submit tool button in order to submit a tool. It is very easy and very fast. I already started to post some of the tools I know and use. An official blog will come soon and more and more tools will be uploaded there. In this way liskecosystem is some steps closer to become the central portal for finding lisk icos(projects) and lisk tools developed by the community and lisk hq". Check it out when you get the chance, and you might discover a Lisk tool you never knew existed.

Lisk review update from CryptoCandor!   
United states crypto Youtuber CryptoCandor has released a new video titled "❗️Update❗️- Lisk | Rebranding, Main Net & SDK"; an update from her original video on Lisk back in November 2017. This particular Lisk video covered a whole host of topics in its eleven minute  running time, including exchange listings, the relaunch, Lisk academy, Core 1.0, Lisk elite incubator, and the Madana ICO. She made a big effort to say how impressed she was by the openess of the team and the warm welcome that was extended to her when researching this video. Well done on that, folks. So, with all that being said, you can now go and view the video here........ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEhifs1iTRc&feature=youtu.be

Lisk sidechain project lands in Moscow!  
As we all know, MADANA is due to be one of the first major dApps to be built on a Lisk sidechain. In a series of upcoming events interested folk in South East Asia will get to talk personally to CEO Christian Junger and Members of the MADANA team. Before South East Asia gets up close and personal with MADANA though it is the turn of Russia first. The Russian event will be held on Saturday, 25th of August, at 6pm in Andy’s Friends, Чиcтoпpyдный бyл., 5, Moskva, Russia, 101000.   You can see the MADANA crew just after setting down in Moscow in this tweet....... https://twitter.com/MADANA_HQ/status/1032322519531962368 from their official twitter account.

Lisk Development Update on the road to Core 1.0 Mainnet!
The main takeaways from this weeks post were of course that Lisk Core 1.0.0 migration on to Mainnet is on track for August 29th,  and Lisk Elements, Lisk Commander, plus Lisk Hub — are all being updated and aligned for the big migration.   The other big news that really seems to have energised a section of the community is that there are only two pending pull requests left in Lisk Core 1.2.0 and they are currently under review.   HQ expect them to be merged this week and following its completion, they will freeze Lisk Core 1.2.0 and start its QA phase.   They have already begun planning the next release, Lisk Core 1.3.0, whose milestone is already open on GitHub where issues are being added.

Lisk playlist, featuring Jedrzej Jezierski! This time round on the playlist it is the turn of our new Lisk reddit community manager Jedrzej Jezierski AKA /u/Jedrzej_Lisk.  Here are his picks with clickable links to the youtube videos for each one.......
1. Jack White - That Black Bat Licorice...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IywnLQwkaPY
2. Fisz Emade Tworzywo - Zwiedzam Świat......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGSsX1-cW0E
3. Iron Maiden - Where Eagles Dare....... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oPQCQDHqzs

Whew, that's a lot of action involving the Lisk project!
So that's it for another roundup of the past weeks highlights; I hope you enjoyed them.

If you have tips on stories or videos related to Lisk, blockchain, Javascript etc. that needs highlighting on the daily highlight post then contact me through the private message system on Reddit or Lisk chat.....

Reddit contact:  https://www.reddit.com/message/compose/?to=John_Muck
Lisk Chat contact:  https://lisk.chat/direct/John_Muck 

Keep the faith Liskers! 👍

The GNY Range Report - www.gnyrr.com - AI-driven forecasts, crypto analytics, & market insights for BTC, ETH, & other top cryptos
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:44:16 PM

Three more days until core 1.0 on mainnet here we go. Lisk might get listed on some big exchanges after that. September 1st is a great date for some new listings,dont you think  Grin
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:42:18 AM

Lisk coin development space is good, investors can hold LSK coins 1/3 positions. Be patient and wait for the market to pick up. LSK coins will give you a good ROI.
Tokenista

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:25:04 AM

this is interesting
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:37:49 PM

Three more days until core 1.0 on mainnet here we go. Lisk might get listed on some big exchanges after that. September 1st is a great date for some new listings,dont you think  Grin

LISK is already on big exchanges, you can buy it in binance, houbi, bittrex, poloniex, upbit and more. When it's time to pump it will happen quickly across all exchanges. That is why it is better to buy and hold it as it is easy to miss the train once it starts to move.

John_Muck

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 12:10:51 AM

LISK is already on big exchanges, you can buy it in binance, houbi, bittrex, poloniex, upbit and more. When it's time to pump it will happen quickly across all exchanges. That is why it is better to buy and hold it as it is easy to miss the train once it starts to move.

A Kraken LSK/Fiat pair would be nice if it arrived, however Lisk is already available on a lot of the big exchanges.

The GNY Range Report - www.gnyrr.com - AI-driven forecasts, crypto analytics, & market insights for BTC, ETH, & other top cryptos
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:20:53 AM

A Kraken LSK/Fiat pair would be nice if it arrived, however Lisk is already available on a lot of the big exchanges.

Yeah but also on a quite a few it isnt. What about bitfinex,kraken.....Look at the coinmarketcap markets tab for ethereum and lisk and compare them,lsk pairs number is 40 and eth pair number 400,ten times more. We have a lot of to catch up exchange wise.
John_Muck

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:16:11 AM

Yeah but also on a quite a few it isnt. What about bitfinex,kraken.....Look at the coinmarketcap markets tab for ethereum and lisk and compare them,lsk pairs number is 40 and eth pair number 400,ten times more. We have a lot of to catch up exchange wise.

You seen Lisk on https://pantos.io/ ?

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:15:24 PM

With the whole bear market going on and being extremely busy the past months I have missed a lot of things. Is there a summary somewhere that I can read up on?

I have a good feeling about the whole market for the coming months so looking to get up to speed again in my favorite projects!
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:19:47 PM

Hi, I'm using Lisk Nano and I see last release was on Feb 6...
Will it work after the migration of Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet?
John_Muck

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 12:39:54 AM

Hi, I'm using Lisk Nano and I see last release was on Feb 6...
Will it work after the migration of Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet?

I don't know what version of Nano you are running, so sit tight for the moment
Your coins aren’t stored in a wallet like Lisk Nano; they are on the blockchain no matter what version you are running.
They are safe as long as your pass phrases are safe.
There may be new version of hub and Nano to come again after the Core migration so you can hold off on downloading until then.

The migration of Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet will happen when we reach block height 6,901,027".   Now HQ expects this block height to arrive Today, August 29, no sooner than 11:00 AM CEST.   Following this time, Lisk Mainnet nodes must be upgraded to Lisk Core 1.0, leaving behind the old version, Lisk Core 0.9.16.   **All Lisk holders are asked to please avoid making any transactions during the 24 hours prior to and after the migration.**   For exchanges, HQ also recommend not accepting withdrawals/deposits 24 hours prior to and after the migration as well.   However, they cannot enforce this, as the Lisk Network is fully decentralized and everyone in the community is free to post any transactions that they wish to at anytime.  Stay safe out there, folks.

John_Muck

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 10:52:44 AM

Lisk Core 1.0 migration going really smoothly so far.

Termie

Activity: 642
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:37:12 PM

LiskHQ@Twitter

We're excited to announce the release of #Lisk Hub 1.1.0 and #Lisk Nano 2.0.0.
We highly recommend upgrading to these versions as soon as possible as they are officially compatible with Lisk Core 1.0.

Lisk Hub 1.1.0 → https://github.com/LiskHQ/lisk-hub/releases
Lisk Nano 2.0.0 → https://github.com/LiskHQ/lisk-nano/releases
Pages: « 1 ... 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 [2223] 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: