Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:30:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where would society be without the internet?  (Read 24583 times)
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:36:44 PM

I will connect it to love. hahaha without internet in love. in long distance relationship it will become hard again. with internet even they far from each other they can contact everyday. the other side  without internet boy can court girl using love letter. unlike now lot of teenager become bf gf juat using text or chat while courting:)
jessequick

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:45:57 PM

It's very easy to find out, just look at old movies, where you can see how well people lived without the Internet
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:26:30 AM

Society without the internet is like the old good days of our ancestors. We will be in the world where there is no technology , because the internet is important in building a technology. In this world that technology is the main source where we can live at ease, we can work easily and we can travel faster. If we live in a society without the internet , life for us will be difficult.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:38:26 AM

It's very easy to find out, just look at old movies, where you can see how well people lived without the Internet
Movies where scripts but then atleast you can relate on it. We are just grown with this new advance technology where Ai and machines are the most interesting than the innovation before we got to this era.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:15:15 PM

We would live slower and in more conscious way
Jeffcwen

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:31:26 PM

Surely farther from the world; but at the same time closer to people. Great paradox is not it?
doyyulto

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:16:55 AM

People without the Internet of course exist in remote areas, far from the big city. To reach the area must go through forests and roads are winding and steep. Still many areas that have not been touched by technology. Trading is still with the goods exchange system .
potpotjames

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:21:55 AM

Maybe people nowadays if the internet was gone they will live being boring. But I dont actually see it as that. I think it is more healthy to live without internet, because as you can see people who live in the year 1800 tend to enjoy life at its fullest. They get to swim, play, and interact because they are not that busy.
So what do you think, is it happier to live without internet?
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:46:49 AM

Maybe our society will be boring and we cannot connect our family and other business appointment because internet is very useful to us nowadays, and without internet we cannot make other doing easy without using internet.
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:12:06 AM

Your guess?

i guess human relations would be better than today.. everyone would respect each other

Indeed! Keyboard warriors would also be lessen. Grin

All will go back into hard core researching in libraries if they want to look for information. Television and newspapers will go back to mainstream again.

The only negative thing I see is the communication, it's better to see your loved ones rather than reading a letter right?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:11:08 AM

Internet is part of our society now and part of every individual's life, we are used to it already because it makes everything easy.  Without internet, society would be the same as before, slow and works would be done manually and takes time to be done.  Society would not knew Bitcoin without internet.
srkbacha1992

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:45:20 AM

My  Opinion is without internet we cant do any thing now a days, Its become life need as well now.This young generation really know about that ,no need to explain much, Its really needed.Am I wrong ?
jinxcreedy

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:33:46 AM

The internet is a product that has affected the lives of billions world wide. Now if the interney didn't exist,  there would have been something like it which also would have had same impact
Izalcomax

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:53:38 AM

Society was doing just fine for centuries long before internet exist, and i think it will be just fine too if internet is gone!
Maybe it will takes some times, but society will actually bounce back!
g-unit

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:27:49 AM

Our society would have better relations with each other. We would spend more time for real meetings but these meetings would be valued much stronger. Our knowledges would also become stronger in spite of their smaller quantity. But we would also have less opportunities to know truth without Internet.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:07:26 PM

A more traditional way of living would happen. If I'll choose between now and before where everything isn't instant, I would choose the way of living before. Internet introduces the advancement of technology as it makes our communication a lot easier than before. Although this innovation supports communication, it somehow disconnects us to everyone. If this innovation wouldn't happen, maybe a personal interaction with others will be the only option to get to know someone or to catch up with someone. That's somehow a great thing to have because the efforts of someone to connect someone isn't that instant, it always requires effort which this current innovation diminished. Our society will be filled with people who always move. The society would not be as complicated as what we are now. But I'm not saying that this innovation doesn't contribute good things. This innovation is the fruit of humans' hunger to an easier life and that's what we all want. Also, internet makes everyone more knowledgeable since information can be get instantly. Thus, if internet wasn't introduced, everyone would have a hard time in having information and that's one of the negative side of having no internet. We can see that everything has its own positive and negative side but the thing is that we should let ourselves innovative continuously in having balance of everything of which should be considered.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
AKasOO

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:33:46 PM

Unemployment in the World Increases
If there is no Internet Unemployment in the world will increase very large. many people who earn money through the internet from various businesses and their own way with blogging, the pebisinis and bloggers will be idle if there is no internet because, the source of that activity is the internet.

Communication will decrease
Communication between countries will be reduced, people will also experience it because of chat, video chat, email does not exist. and will also impact on business activities that require a wide network between countries.

Difficult Data Transfer
Now we can easily transfer different types of Audio, Video, Text, PDF files, Applications over the internet but if the internet does not exist, how to transfer files? it will definitely be very difficult. and People will transfer files manually using USB, Bluetooth, CD-rom etc.

Science
If the internet world does not exist, in the library will be crowded by many people, because the book will be very important when in the old days later, on the internet we can find thousands and even millions of blogs that contain about the information we need, so without the internet we will search information by visiting the library. and maybe more books will be published.

Cash transactions
Credit Cards, bank transfers will no longer operate, because the internet network is the most important part in the bank companies, people will send money by way of the Post Office. and the paypal company will probably stop.

Meet each other
People will more often meet if the internet does not exist, because there is no more social media and groups are widely used for discussion.

Turning To Business In Real Life
Offline businesses will again start earning more sales and online business will actually end. The giant Google company will certainly stop and do offline business of course.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:27:16 PM

Your guess?

I think everything will be better though it. I believe that without the internet, there won't be fake news roaming around and there won't be a lot of things for us to fear of. People will be able to communicate well personally as it has before. It may not be too convenient for us but there would be a peaceful communication. We'll all live in a traditional way as our ancestors did and they survived it.

callingbubblyH

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:05:02 PM

It is very important to have human relations which the net has spoiled.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:33:06 PM

I think without internet, the world will be as archaic as it was from the beginning, but the internet has helped in so many ways
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: