Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:20:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that God exists  (Read 62224 times)
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:56:42 PM

So I should either walk to work or move with a tent inside the company's yard and be evolved by doing this, of course?

You ask me this? Shouldn't you evaluate this on your own, according to the things that you desire, and at least consult the company about if they will let you do this?

Besides, if you do, do something like this, it will not make you less devolved. It might only indicate that you are way more devolved than anybody had thought.

Cool

Still, you haven't answered my question. Will I be more evolved if I stop using my car or not? Enlighten me, oh great one, how to be more evolved, just like the cave people?

The guy does not have any proofs.  His knowledge of science and bible is very superficial.  He represents an average Christian.

He just talked himself into believing in "Lord Jesus Christ", whatever that means.  It was probably inspired by church ceremonies, cool paintings in the church etc.
Music, beautiful paintings, some nice passages in the Bible gave him enough to create this hallucination.

I'm sure he feels and sees Jesus in everything.  The nonsense he is spouting is a combination of his own imagination and what he heard from other people in his church.
When confronted on his bullshit, he refuses to debate, diverts attention to some minor detail in Bible or science and asserts he is right and everybody is wrong.

Don't get me wrong. I'd love for God to be real. To know after death we won't turn to dust. To see loved lost ones again. it would be wonderful. I would be the greatest believer. But I'm afraid it's just not true.

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:57:14 PM

So I came across this passage, and I was wondering if BADecker could interpret...

Quote from: Acts 16:29-31
29 The jailer called for lights, rushed in and fell trembling before Paul and Silas.
30 He then brought them out and asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”
31 They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.”

Is this saying that if I believe in Jesus, my entire family is saved?

I recall other parts of the bible stating that salvation was a personal matter, and that my personal faith could not save my family, only they can save themselves?

Seems like a contradiction here... and being that salvation through Jesus is the core of Christianity, you'd think they would be consistent throughout the bible, right?

As long as you are searching for contradictions, you will never see much of anything else in anything.

Translation:
Fuck if I know

Well, obviously you don't know. If you had, you wouldn't have consulted me, who you have shown over and over that you don't believe anyway. This also shows your inability to rationally calculate much of anything.

First off, I am not consulting you, I am interrogating you
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:57:25 PM

The moment people clearly and logically argue that you're wrong you start insulting them. That's not nice mr. christian dude.

Now you are calling af_newbie a Christian. Don't yo think that he might be insulted by that?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Moloch

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:59:59 PM

The moment people clearly and logically argue that you're wrong you start insulting them. That's not nice mr. christian dude.

I tried explaining this to him earlier, but he either does not understand (idiot), or does not care (troll)

Tsk. Tsk. Got you backed into a corner. You are going off on political science tangents, because political science is the only thing that can prove something that is false to be true. It's call lying, one of the great parts of political science.

When you have lost a debate, do not resort to Ad-Hominem attacks... it makes you look childish, and proves you have no evidence to support your claims
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:00:43 PM

So I should either walk to work or move with a tent inside the company's yard and be evolved by doing this, of course?

You ask me this? Shouldn't you evaluate this on your own, according to the things that you desire, and at least consult the company about if they will let you do this?

Besides, if you do, do something like this, it will not make you less devolved. It might only indicate that you are way more devolved than anybody had thought.

Cool

Still, you haven't answered my question. Will I be more evolved if I stop using my car or not? Enlighten me, oh great one, how to be more evolved, just like the cave people?

If you are not intelligent enough to use your own discretion about this, consult one of the residents of your local funny farm.

Why do you deny the existence of Allah, but insist that Yahweh is the real God?

Why are you an Atheist with respect to Zeus, Odin, Vishnu, Hades, Thor, Waheguru, Aphrodite, Moloch, Thoth, Horus, Ra, and Allah... but not Yahweh?

You are an Atheist with respect to 3000+ deities!

Why did you choose to believe in Yahweh, rather than the other 3000+ gods available?

Allah is simply a translation of the word "god," and shouldn't be capitalized because it is a false god. It is capitalized either out of respect for Muslims, or because people don't understand it is only a simple translation.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
mrflibblehat

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:03:52 PM

Now you are calling af_newbie a Christian. Don't yo think that he might be insulted by that?

Cool

I was talking about you, not him. Didn't want to quote again. Either way you'll understand what you want.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:04:34 PM

Cool

The guy does not have any proofs.  His knowledge of science and bible is very superficial.  He represents an average Christian.

He just talked himself into believing in "Lord Jesus Christ", whatever that means.  It was probably inspired by church ceremonies, cool paintings in the church etc.
Music, beautiful paintings, some nice passages in the Bible gave him enough to create this hallucination.

I'm sure he feels and sees Jesus in everything.  The nonsense he is spouting is a combination of his own imagination and what he heard from other people in his church.
When confronted on his bullshit, he refuses to debate, diverts attention to some minor detail in Bible or science and asserts he is right and everybody is wrong.

Don't get me wrong. I'd love for God to be real. To know after death we won't turn to dust. To see loved lost ones again. it would be wonderful. I would be the greatest believer. But I'm afraid it's just not true.

Since the resurrection hasn't happened yet, and since it is built only on a promise, isn't it logical to at least force yourself to believe it in some way? I mean, since you would like it if it were true, what do you have to lose? You can still go on living almost as enjoyably as you do now, and possibly more enjoyably. Why not force yourself to believe?

Cool

Moloch

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:04:37 PM

If you are not intelligent enough to use your own discretion about this, consult one of the residents of your local funny farm.

Why are you an Atheist with respect to Zeus, Odin, Vishnu, Hades, Thor, Waheguru, Aphrodite, Moloch, Thoth, Horus, Ra, and Allah... but not Yahweh?

Why did you choose to believe in Yahweh, rather than the other 3000+ gods available?

Allah is simply a translation of the word "god," and shouldn't be capitalized because it is a false god. It is capitalized either out of respect for Muslims, or because people don't understand it is only a simple translation.

Allah is a name, and with all names, it is capitalized... you should have learned this in kindergarten
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:05:41 PM

So I came across this passage, and I was wondering if BADecker could interpret...

29 The jailer called for lights, rushed in and fell trembling before Paul and Silas.
31 They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.”

I recall other parts of the bible stating that salvation was a personal matter, and that my personal faith could not save my family, only they can save themselves?

Seems like a contradiction here... and being that salvation through Jesus is the core of Christianity, you'd think they would be consistent throughout the bible, right?

As long as you are searching for contradictions, you will never see much of anything else in anything.

Translation:
Fuck if I know

Well, obviously you don't know. If you had, you wouldn't have consulted me, who you have shown over and over that you don't believe anyway. This also shows your inability to rationally calculate much of anything.

Chuckle. So you think that you are interrogating me. Chuckle. This would be even funnier if I thought that I was instructing you.

Cool

mrflibblehat

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:06:24 PM

Cool

Since the resurrection hasn't happened yet, and since it is built only on a promise, isn't it logical to at least force yourself to believe it in some way? I mean, since you would like it if it were true, what do you have to lose? You can still go on living almost as enjoyably as you do now, and possibly more enjoyably. Why not force yourself to believe?

Cool

Because it is an insult to my intellect. Just like Santa. At least "he" brings presents.

Moloch

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:06:56 PM

Translation:
Fuck if I know

Chuckle. So you think that you are interrogating me. Chuckle.    Cool

Now that you mention it, ridicule might be a better word...

I can't be interrogating you since you have no information worth hearing
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 07:07:29 PM

Cool

I think he was referring to you. I don't think anyone can mistake me for a Christian.
If they did it would be easy to prove them wrong.

I did that in my last confession at a ripe age of 21. I told the priest exactly what I thought about their myth.
Looking for some wisdom in his reply.  All I got was: "Lord works in mysterious ways.  I'll pray for you son."
That is it?  "I'll pray for you son."?  I'm sure my "No" reply to "Do you believe in Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior?" was off script
so that was best he could come up on a short notice.  When I looked into his eyes as I walked away, I saw he was jealous, maybe even
admired my guts.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:08:29 PM

Cool

I was talking about you, not him. Didn't want to quote again. Either way you'll understand what you want.

Yabut, it's fun watching you squirm a little bit.    Grin

Moloch

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:11:01 PM

Cool

Yabut, it's fun watching you squirm a little bit.    Grin

Soooo... you are just here for the trolling?
mrflibblehat

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:11:28 PM

Cool

I think he was referring to you. I don't think anyone can mistake me for a Christian.
If they did it would be easy to prove them wrong.

I did that in my last confession at a ripe age of 21. I told the priest exactly what I thought about their myth.
Looking for some wisdom in his reply.  All I got was: "Lord works in mysterious ways.  I'll pray for you son."
That is it?  "I'll pray for you son."?  I'm sure my "No" reply to "Do you believe in Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior?" was off script
so that was best he could come up on a short notice.  When I looked into his eyes as I walked away, I saw he was jealous, maybe even
admired my guts.

After all those years he must have seen how things really are. Still, he couldn't just leave his job like that.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:11:51 PM

Allah is a name, and with all names, it is capitalized... you should have learned this in kindergarten

When a word that means god is not capitalized, it shows that it is referring to a false god. When it is referring to the true God, that is the reason it is capitalized. Thus, allah should not be capitalized; it is simply the word "god," and it is a false god that it is referring to.

Cool

mrflibblehat

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:13:09 PM

Cool

Yabut, it's fun watching you squirm a little bit.    Grin

How about we all just ignore you from this moment on? It's just a question. Not sure what to do since you're so funny.
I mean we can talk, ok. Just keep it civilized.
Alrighty then.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:14:30 PM

Cool

Cool

Because it is an insult to my intellect. Just like Santa. At least "he" brings presents.

If you think that being insulted is more important than the possibility of being saved, you have already insulted your intellect way more than you could do by attempting to believe something that you think is nonsense... especially when there is no way that you can prove it is nonsense.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:16:50 PM

Translation:
Fuck if I know

Chuckle. So you think that you are interrogating me. Chuckle.    Cool

Why, Moloch. Thank you for the attempted ridicule. It only helps to boost my accuracy, since you have shown that you don't have anything to base your ridicule of me on.

Cool

Moloch

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:17:44 PM

Translation:
Fuck if I know

Chuckle. So you think that you are interrogating me. Chuckle.    Cool

Why, Moloch. Thank you for the attempted ridicule. It only helps to boost my accuracy, since you have shown that you don't have anything to base your ridicule of me on.

Excepting that nearly every post I make links to sources and evidence proving you wrong...

I don't recall you ever posting a source or evidence, you simply repeat your own failed hypothesis
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: