Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:15:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that God exists  (Read 62217 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:02:27 PM

And since we don't live in ancient times (or Israel), we're safe.

Safe? More devolved than ever.    Cool

We're "devolved" because we don't follow ancient rules that don't apply to the modern world? Hmm...

No. We're devolving because at the fall, when mankind started devolving, the devolution entered his genes. The fact that we are devolving keeps us from following the law perfectly... or even understanding what natural law is.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:04:08 PM

You do realize the staggering amount of incest needed to create a race from 2 people. Theoretically speaking. Because if it were needed to repopulate the earth again it would be needed something like 300.00 people in order to avoid the terrible genetic inbred consequences that would result otherwise.

Which is evidence against the creation story...

The theory of evolution does not start with 2 people... it is the continuous progression of small adaptations in a gene pool of a species, that over time add up to large changes... it does not start with 2 people, but a group/herd of people/animals... no incest required for evolution, only creationism...

(I suppose BADecker would argue the first 2 amoeba were incestual, but amoeba reproduce asexually, so he'd be wrong as usual)

LOL.

It would take only few generations to create genetic problems.  Look at Mennonite and Amish communities, in less than 300 years they developed genetic diseases that doctors cannot even name.  And they are not completely isolated. (and are highly religious people who believe in God the creator).

The incest as described in the Bible would end in three or four generations.

You think this way because you don't realize the amount of human devolution that has taken place over a mere 6,000 years.

Cool

as evidenced by? 

The things that you type. If you are not typing things that you believe, then you are typing lies, which proves your devolution even more.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 09:05:07 PM

You do realize the staggering amount of incest needed to create a race from 2 people. Theoretically speaking. Because if it were needed to repopulate the earth again it would be needed something like 300.00 people in order to avoid the terrible genetic inbred consequences that would result otherwise.

Which is evidence against the creation story... multiple generations of incest is detrimental to the gene pool... take a look at the Egyptian Pharaohs for a perfect example

The theory of evolution does not start with 2 people... it is the continuous progression of small adaptations in a gene pool of a species, that over time add up to large changes... it does not start with 2 people, but a group/herd of people/animals... no incest required for evolution, only creationism...

(I suppose BADecker would argue the first 2 amoeba were incestual, but amoeba reproduce asexually, so he'd be wrong as usual)

Of course, you will simply ignore the fact of devolution in humankind.

The crazy notions that you claim as fact are quite amusing... Keep going, I'll get some popcorn

Go get some popcorn1. You two are like devolved peas in a devolved pod.

Cool

Sometimes, just like this time, I feel the need to start a new thread just to point out how silly you are. So as not to sully this thread, you understand.

I think this thread can be split into:

1) God if you are out there, please post in this thread
2) Crazy shit the Bible says
3) Morality in the Bible
4) Inconsistencies in the Bible
5) BADecker mumbo jumbo science and other nonsense religious people say
6) Jesus Lord our Savior, he died for your sins and other stuff

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:05:23 PM

Which is evidence against the creation story... multiple generations of incest is detrimental to the gene pool... take a look at the Egyptian Pharaohs for a perfect example

Of course, you will simply ignore the fact of devolution in humankind.

The crazy notions that you claim as fact are quite amusing... Keep going, I'll get some popcorn

Go get some popcorn1. You two are like devolved peas in a devolved pod.

Cool

Sometimes, just like this time, I feel the need to start a new thread just to point out how silly you are. So as not to sully this thread, you understand.

Alright. So you don't like a little humor thrown in.    Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 09:07:09 PM

LOL.

It would take only few generations to create genetic problems.  Look at Mennonite and Amish communities, in less than 300 years they developed genetic diseases that doctors cannot even name.  And they are not completely isolated. (and are highly religious people who believe in God the creator).

You think this way because you don't realize the amount of human devolution that has taken place over a mere 6,000 years.

Cool

as evidenced by? 

The things that you type. If you are not typing things that you believe, then you are typing lies, which proves your devolution even more.

Cool

You know, I think I feel like I'm devolving right now talking to you. 

I better stop and go back to evolving....

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:17:26 PM

All the proof you need is here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge

Since 1964, the James Randi foundation offered to give anyone $1,000,000 who could provide any scientific evidence for anything supernatural, including religion...

In over 50 years, not a single person could provide any legitimate scientific evidence in a controlled setting...

In fact, not a single person made it past the preliminary stage, which was much less controlled...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:25:37 PM

LOL.

Cool

as evidenced by?  

Cool

The fact that you feel that you are devolving is a sign that you are moving in the direction of truth. Then when you say you are going to evolve, you are right, because evolving has to do with recognizing the truth when you haven't recognized it before.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:29:31 PM

Since 1964, the James Randi foundation offered to give anyone $1,000,000 who could provide any scientific evidence for anything supernatural, including religion...

In over 50 years, not a single person could provide any legitimate scientific evidence in a controlled setting...

In fact, not a single person made it past the preliminary stage, which was much less controlled...

Since cause and effect is common scientific law, evolution can't exist except that it was pre-programmed into nature. However, the cause for the universe had to be supernatural. If it weren't, we would see the Programmer.

Cool

MoneyChanger

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:32:58 PM

If there is a proof PM me..I want to buy 0.01btc Cheesy
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:38:16 PM

The proof for the existence of God is shown by combining the 3 scientific laws, cause and effect, complex universe, and universal entropy. You might have to think about it to understand it, but it is free to anyone who takes the time to understand.

Cool

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:43:31 PM

The proof for the existence of God is shown by combining the 3 scientific laws, cause and effect, complex universe, and universal entropy. You might have to think about it to understand it, but it is free to anyone who takes the time to understand.

Cool

BADecker must be the most persistent and definitely the most polite god ranter I´ve encountered so far on the internet.

Moloch

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:48:31 PM

Since cause and effect is common scientific law, evolution can't exist except that it was pre-programmed into nature. However, the cause for the universe had to be supernatural. If it weren't, we would see the Programmer.

Don't tell me, tell James Randi and claim your $1,000,000... if Randi gives you $1,000,000, I will believe Randi... and he will certainly show the video to all of science for you!
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 12:21:43 AM

Cool

BADecker must be the most persistent and definitely the most polite god ranter I´ve encountered so far on the internet.
A DICK

He enjoys little kids getting beat for not believing in god
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:25:01 AM

Cool

A DICK

Really? I find that hard to believe. On the other hand I don´t know the guy at all, it´s just impressions on message boards here. Anyway, it´s impolite to discuss in the third person someone who is present and I apologize for that.

Moloch

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:41:33 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2016, 07:54:57 AM by Moloch

Cool

A DICK

Really? I find that hard to believe. On the other hand I don´t know the guy at all, it´s just impressions on message boards here. Anyway, it´s impolite to discuss in the third person someone who is present and I apologize for that.

Assuming he's a fundamentalist:
Quote from: Deuteronomy 21:18-21
If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother ... all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear

Quote from: Leviticus 20:9
For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him

Quote from: Proverbs 13:24
He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Nothing gets me in the mood for murdering children like that King James Version...

You might also be surprised that ~40% of the homeless teenagers in America are LGBT... children kicked out of their homes for being gay, or being atheist... I've heard some are 12 or younger...
nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:07:12 AM

You might also be surprised that ~40% of the homeless teenagers in America are LGBT... children kicked out of their homes for being gay, or being atheist... I've heard some are 12 or younger...

this is pathetic to hear. kicking kids for being gay or atheist is absurd .i thought people from a country like US and A are more liberal in their thoughts,if thats the case what difference does it make to live in Islamic countries ,oh yeah they would kill them right for being gay.
Moloch

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:14:09 AM

this is pathetic to hear. kicking kids for being gay or atheist is absurd .i thought people from a country like US and A are more liberal in their thoughts,if thats the case what difference does it make to live in Islamic countries ,oh yeah they would kill them right for being gay.

The bible does contain the occasional nugget of wisdom, but this by no means justifies the slavery, homophobia, genocide, et al

Quote from: Romans 14:1-5
Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam [is] in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye
McDonalds5

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:37:00 AM

That's because God made natural laws which prevent random events from occurring Smiley
That's why there's order in the universe.
eon89 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:55:55 AM

LOL.

Cool

as evidenced by?  

Cool

The fact that you feel that you are devolving is a sign that you are moving in the direction of truth. Then when you say you are going to evolve, you are right, because evolving has to do with recognizing the truth when you haven't recognized it before.

Cool

Something does not compile here.

devolving is a sign that you are moving in the direction of truth

evolving has to do with recognizing the truth

So. When you are moving towards the truth you are devolving and when recognizing it you are evolving even if you're not moving towards it?

eon89 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:59:58 AM

Cool

Please, do go to James Randi, win the 1 million $ prize and donate it to your favorite charity. Then, after reading the proof data I'll believe.
It's not like we're stubborn here, I personally would love for God to exist, to live forever, it's just that common sense tells me everything about God is fake, unsubstantiated and contradictory.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: