Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:10:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that God exists  (Read 62217 times)
eon89 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:02:48 PM

And why can't he just let people alone and die in peace?
Why does he have to kill babies? Because the babies refused to come to him? --'

God doesn't kill babies, but us human beings. God created us with free will as satan has. Yes we know that babies doesn't sin, but God permits something to happen even if its bad because  worst things might occur.

Read Psalm 137:9.  Explain the quote.  Please I like to know under what context it is ok to smash your babies against the rocks.

Read the rest of the Bible.  Please.

He refers to Isaiah's prophecy in Isaiah 13:16 promising good success to Cyrus and Darius, whom ambition moved to fight against Babylon, but God used them as his rods to punish his enemies.

It's so interesting how you can sometimes interpret things and other times you have to take them literally.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 02:06:48 PM

God doesn't kill babies, but us human beings. God created us with free will as satan has. Yes we know that babies doesn't sin, but God permits something to happen even if its bad because  worst things might occur.

Read Psalm 137:9.  Explain the quote.  Please I like to know under what context it is ok to smash your babies against the rocks.

He refers to Isaiah's prophecy in Isaiah 13:16 promising good success to Cyrus and Darius, whom ambition moved to fight against Babylon, but God used them as his rods to punish his enemies.

Is it moral?

bonski

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:07:23 PM

It's so interesting how you can sometimes interpret things and other times you have to take them literally.

But as I said to my earlier posts I came here in peace not to argue and not to make war. I admire all of you guys, I just came here to proof by myself that God exist. We have freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom to do what you want. But remember, even when you say God doesn't exist, with the word KARMA everything that happens has a purpose as the bible says.

God bless you all. Peace be with you guys. I love you all with the love of the Lord.
mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:09:16 PM

God is a spirit.
John 4:24 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

Satan is also a spirit that encourage people to be bad, to kill and he is the one that brings sorrow,sadness and all terrible things to us.
John 8:44
"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the."

So it's our fault when babies die as soon as they're born? It's our fault if diseases kills babies and children? You gotta explain this...

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

eon89 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:10:32 PM

But as I said to my earlier posts I came here in peace not to argue and not to make war. I admire all of you guys, I just came here to proof by myself that God exist. We have freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom to do what you want. But remember, even when you say God doesn't exist, with the word KARMA everything that happens has a purpose as the bible says.

God bless you all. Peace be with you guys. I love you all with the love of the Lord.

Ok, let me tell you something.
We are discussing here a topic. The spirits might be raised a bit. But no one's making war. If we were in the same room no one would do anything else except to discuss. At least that's what we atheists would do. And I think the other guys will agree with me.
Live long and prosper Smiley

eon89 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:11:47 PM

Is it moral?

Since God is all powerful I guess He's also above morality.
The strongest makes the rules. Like in the jungle.

bonski

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:16:16 PM

We are discussing here a topic. The spirits might be raised a bit. But no one's making war. If we were in the same room no one would do anything else except to discuss. At least that's what we atheists would do. And I think the other guys will agree with me.

I'm very sorry for the term I used, "not to make war". Same to you live long and may you be prosperous. I'm praying that you will be more successful on what you have now.
eon89 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:19:12 PM

I'm very sorry for the term I used, "not to make war". Same to you live long and may you be prosperous. I'm praying that you will be more successful on what you have now.

Again - you don't have to be sorry.
The main idea was for you to understand that you can have your own opinion, we can have ours, but no one's being violent about it.
That's why you have a brain - to use it.
What's important is not to impose unto others with personal beliefs.

mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:21:16 PM

Well talk for yourself. Me I'd maybe try to burn them you know Grin

████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

gregyoung14

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:39:41 PM

Well talk for yourself. Me I'd maybe try to burn them you know Grin

Haha. I guess I have to agree with him. To each is his own?
eon89 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:07:21 PM

I'm not sure violence is the key to deal with people that can't reason very well.
I'm not saying to turn the other cheek, but still.

youdamushi

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:16:20 PM

I'm not sure violence is the key to deal with people that can't reason very well.
Violence no, but a bullet in the head is a definitive solution.  Grin

PARADICE.io

youdamushi

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:50:28 PM

Violence no, but a bullet in the head is a definitive solution.  Grin

It was tried in the past.  That solution does not work long-term  Wink Wink
Bah!
If you kill them all, nobody will be left to spread there word!
Religion is a bit like a disease, kill all the infected and it'll be good Wink

PARADICE.io

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 05:31:21 PM

Even if you eradicate the hosts, you still did not kill the virus.

You have to kill the idea.  That is your virus.

So that nobody in their right mind would believe in these myths in the future.

Today, nobody would believe Zeus has any power.  In the future, same thing will happen to Allah, Christian God(s) or thousands of other Gods.

That's an interesting idea.
What would happen if you'd kill all the religious?
Would another religion emerge?
The religions today survive nearly only from tradition. If you destroy them and the tradition, do you think the virus could come back?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 05:40:59 PM

Even if you eradicate the hosts, you still did not kill the virus.

You have to kill the idea.  That is your virus.

So that nobody in their right mind would believe in these myths in the future.

Today, nobody would believe Zeus has any power.  In the future, same thing will happen to Allah, Christian God(s) or thousands of other Gods.

That's an interesting idea.
What would happen if you'd kill all the religious?
Would another religion emerge?
The religions today survive nearly only from tradition. If you destroy them and the tradition, do you think the virus could come back?

this isnt a interesting idea.. it should be happened.. we must demolish all the religion and the world will be a better place than today..

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
youdamushi

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 05:47:10 PM

It depends on the culture/community.  Religions are usually developed in that context.  Education is the key.  
If you leave parts of the world behind science and technology, then yes, people will revert to ancient belief systems because there will be nothing to explain the world they observe.

Religion is a survival mechanism we used to explain unexplained, potentially dangerous situations.  

Well that's for sure. if religion brought anything else than stupidity and doom on humanity, it wouldn't disappear in educated population. The more you get educated the less religious you become.

PARADICE.io

CreativeCarol

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:20:05 PM

Religion can be a touchy subject. We don't know if a god exists or not, so in my belief it's best to stay in between which would be agnostic.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:57:39 PM

Religion can be a touchy subject. We don't know if a god exists or not, so in my belief it's best to stay in between which would be agnostic.

The point is it should not be.  There is nothing, absolutely nothing sacred about these irrational beliefs.  

If someone can demonstrate that God physically (not just in their mind) exist, we can all move on and accept it.

If he existed we would not need faith.

Especially about the religious beliefs of the atheism religion.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:03:03 PM

The point is it should not be.  There is nothing, absolutely nothing sacred about these irrational beliefs.  

If someone can demonstrate that God physically (not just in their mind) exist, we can all move on and accept it.

Especially about the religious beliefs of the atheism religion.    Cool

Making new definitions as we go along....

BTW, I'm a humanist and anti-theist.  I'm pretty sure I'm not religious.

He's funny... thinks he can troll Atheists with, "you're a religion too"... rofl...

When the only person you fool is yourself, who is the fool?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:03:47 PM

Especially about the religious beliefs of the atheism religion.    Cool

Making new definitions as we go along....

BTW, I'm a humanist and anti-theist.  I'm pretty sure I'm not religious.

You believe that God exists? Starting when?    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: