Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:14:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that God exists  (Read 62217 times)
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:36:58 AM

Christian tries to use Logic and Gets Owned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7XFJjrjZyk

Richard Dawkins exploding at bullshit in the Bible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTXN5nOstRs

George Carlin --- Religion is Bullshit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE

George Carlin - 10 Commandments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE8ooMBIyC8

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:33:38 AM

yes god does exists...there are many proofs that god exists...even after the discovery of god partical many people still questions the existance of god:(

The "god particle" does not prove the existence of god. The term "god particle" is a name used by mass media for the Higgs boson.

Any other proofs? Maybe a Jesus particle or a Krishna particle? Or Quetzalcoatl rays?

I saw dozens of zealots article talking about that, not understanding that it was just a sarcastic nickname of the particle xD

They talk about things they absolutely don't understand...

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 01:45:55 PM

yes god does exists...there are many proofs that god exists...even after the discovery of god partical many people still questions the existance of god:(

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE xD

You're so deep in the stupidity that I don't even understand how you can do? xD
Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:48:14 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2016, 04:29:34 PM by Moloch

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE xD

You're doing quite well, and you know that, don't you? You are doing the only thing you have left that you can do, pick on poor srinikethan. I mean, since God has been proven to exist, and since you are too chicken to go out and commit suicide to get it over with faster, you do the only thing you have left... badmouth poor srinikethan, and anybody like him.

Well done. Here come the test results:
"You are a horrible person."

That's what it says: a horrible person.
We weren't even testing for that.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:53:09 PM

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE xD

You're doing quite well, and you know that, don't you? You are doing the only thing you have left that you can do, pick on poor srinikethan. I mean, since God has been proven to exist, and since you are too chicken to go out and commit suicide to get it over with faster, you do the only thing you have left... badmouth poor srinikethan, and anybody like him.

The only way to lovingly console you is to strap you safely down, and muzzle your vicious mouth as we would an animal, and then to lovingly pet you. You are too dangerous to get close to otherwise.  Cheesy

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:58:03 PM

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE xD

The only way to lovingly console you is to strap you down, and muzzle your vicious mouth as we would an animal, and then to lovingly pet you. You are too dangerous to get close to otherwise.

Does anyone else find it ironic that the person advocating suicide, and violence... is the Christian?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:11:32 PM

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE xD

The only way to lovingly console you is to strap you down, and muzzle your vicious mouth as we would an animal, and then to lovingly pet you. You are too dangerous to get close to otherwise.

Does anyone else find it ironic that the person advocating suicide, and violence... is the Christian?

Now relax. You are going to give yourself a relapse again if you don't.    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 05:19:38 PM

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE xD

Now relax. You are going to give yourself a relapse again if you don't.    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BADecker,

I knew a real Bronze Age Christian would come out sooner rather than later.  You guys are closet psychopaths that is why Bible appeals to you.  All the killing, cannibalism calms your nerves, does it?  Or you fantasize about living in those times and "really" following the Bible.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:26:18 PM

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE xD

Now relax. You are going to give yourself a relapse again if you don't.    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BADecker,

I knew a real Bronze Age Christian would come out sooner rather than later.  You guys are closet psychopaths that is why Bible appeals to you.  All the killing, cannibalism calms your nerves, does it?  Or you fantasize about living in those times and "really" following the Bible.

Oh quit being so silly, and come with us on the road to Heavenly joy, peace, and perfection with God... in Heaven.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 05:34:54 PM

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE xD

BADecker,

Oh quit being so silly, and come with us on the road to Heavenly joy, peace, and perfection with God... in Heaven.

Cool

I will if you point me to a Scientific American issue that presents a proof of God existence. Thanks Buddy.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:56:10 PM

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE xD

BADecker,

Cool

I will if you point me to a Scientific American issue that presents a proof of God existence. Thanks Buddy.

Well, how much of a quadriplegic are you that you can't look through Scientific American on your own?

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 06:00:36 PM

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE xD

BADecker,

Cool

Well, how much of a quadriplegic are you that you can't look through Scientific American on your own?

Cool

What if I was?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:08:25 PM

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE xD

BADecker,

Cool

Cool

What if I was?

Are you the mental quadriplegic, and that's why you are asking me to do your research for you?

Cool

eon89 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:32:23 PM

BADecker, how about if we agree with you, will you leave us alone? Then go to the desert and be with God in silence.

yugo23

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:36:39 PM

BADecker, how about if we agree with you, will you leave us alone? Then go to the desert and be with God in silence.

Problem is he thinks he has to try to convert us... Which is very sad for sure...
yugo23

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:37:30 PM

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE xD

Cool

It's just that he says something incredibly stupid. It's obvious that scientists named it the God particle in a sarcastic way...
eon89 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:39:44 PM

It's sad that he has to.
How about if they would've named it the huckelberry particle?
Jeez...

yugo23

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:44:32 PM

It's sad that he has to.
Jeez...

They don't care about what this particle means (and it's not a really important particle anyway). There is just the name that's enough for them.
Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:48:29 PM

It's sad that he has to.
Jeez...

The joke is that, "The God Particle", is science making fun of religion...

Lederman explains in the book why he gave the Higgs boson the nickname "The God Particle":

This boson is so central to the state of physics today, so crucial to our final understanding of the structure of matter, yet so elusive, that I have given it a nickname: the God Particle. Why God Particle? Two reasons. One, the publisher wouldn't let us call it the Goddamn Particle, though that might be a more appropriate title, given its villainous nature and the expense it is causing. And two, there is a connection, of sorts, to another book, a much older one...
eon89 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:57:40 PM

Cheesy He couldn't have been more obvious than that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: