Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:14:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that God exists  (Read 62221 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:24:25 AM

BADecker, how about if we agree with you, will you leave us alone? Then go to the desert and be with God in silence.

Well, I only read first and this page. A lot of ignorance here. If memory serves me correct it is you - a thread starter. You then should leave us alone, correct?
So what troubles you, what do you want? Surely there is purpose or agenda behind your thread, thread starter.

When you start a thread then be prepare to face consequences  Grin

Ok, now seriously asking, what is your question or is there a problem in your heart? What do you want to hear.

It's more that we deny the existence of something without any proof.

It's like if you asked "prove me unicorns don't exist" well kinda hard you'll admit...

However, cause and effect, complex universe, and universal entropy, are things that are seen all around us, have been confirmed by countless experiments, and have nothing that is factually opposed to them. When you combine them, you see that God cannot NOT exist.

Cool

No because you don't understand what entropy is Wink

The fact that I don't know everything about entropy doesn't have anything to do with it. Why not? Because nobody but nobody knows everything about entropy. The things that we DO know about entropy show that nothing that is complex comes from something less complex without the help of something that is more complex than both.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Pulsarmaster

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:25:57 AM

ok so god exist but we all have a different one and for some its many gods i think the most important thing is to always believe in something

Nice post by the way!!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:35:48 AM

ok so god exist but we all have a different one and for some its many gods i think the most important thing is to always believe in something

Nice post by the way!!

Believing that God exists is a start towards truth. Recognizing the complexity of the universe as described by cause and effect, shows that God must be One. Why? Because the complexity is too great to have any disagreement whatsoever.

Even if God happened to be a combination of many gods together, they would have to be One in mind and spirit to produce a universe in the complex way that ours has been produced. It's in the math, but it is difficult to calculate.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:53:50 AM

BADecker, how about if we agree with you, will you leave us alone? Then go to the desert and be with God in silence.

Well, I only read first and this page. A lot of ignorance here. If memory serves me correct it is you - a thread starter. You then should leave us alone, correct?
So what troubles you, what do you want? Surely there is purpose or agenda behind your thread, thread starter.

When you start a thread then be prepare to face consequences  Grin

Ok, now seriously asking, what is your question or is there a problem in your heart? What do you want to hear.

It's more that we deny the existence of something without any proof.

It's like if you asked "prove me unicorns don't exist" well kinda hard you'll admit...

However, cause and effect, complex universe, and universal entropy, are things that are seen all around us, have been confirmed by countless experiments, and have nothing that is factually opposed to them. When you combine them, you see that God cannot NOT exist.

Cool

No because you don't understand what entropy is Wink

The fact that I don't know everything about entropy doesn't have anything to do with it. Why not? Because nobody but nobody knows everything about entropy. The things that we DO know about entropy show that nothing that is complex comes from something less complex without the help of something that is more complex than both.

Smiley

False again, but we already gave you plenty of examples...

Want another one? Well for example fusion of light atoms leads to more complex ones. Evolution too.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

mainpmf

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:54:27 AM

Nice post by the way!!

And if I don't believe in anything i'm evil?

Truckcoin

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:00:34 AM

Nice post by the way!!

When a serial killer is a Christian, and goes to heaven...

And, a peaceful Buddhist monk, who spent his entire life helping the less fortunate goes to hell...

God is the one who is immoral/unjust/evil
mainpmf

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:04:41 AM

Nice post by the way!!

When a serial killer is a Christian, and goes to heaven...

And, a peaceful Buddhist monk, who spent his entire life helping the less fortunate goes to hell...

God is the one who is immoral/unjust/evil

Unless Satan is the good guy here and that's why hell is for the monk ^^

Truckcoin

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 01:21:59 AM

Smiley

BADecker, we had this discussion before and I explained in detail why entropy is not the same as complexity, and why what you just wrote is wrong.

Should we have that discussion again, or just link to the relevant thread?

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
eon89 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:34:47 AM

Smiley

BADecker, we had this discussion before and I explained in detail why entropy is not the same as complexity, and why what you just wrote is wrong.

"Your argument is invalid because: 1. God exists, 2. I'm right and you're wrong. 3. I'm gonna tell mom if you don't shut up!"

Moloch

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:42:53 AM

"Your argument is invalid because: 1. God exists, 2. I'm right and you're wrong. 3. I'm gonna tell mom if you don't shut up!"

He's a broken record, eh?

How about those wasps?  I fucking love science!
http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/scientists-watch-wasps-diverge-become-separate-species

Researchers from Rice University have documented how as one species of fruit fly is evolving into two separate species that exploit different food, three species of wasp, which parasitize the fruit fly, are also splitting into six new species. This proves how as habitats become more complex, with increasing numbers of species present, it forms a feedback loop that in turn causes yet more species to evolve.
eon89 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:47:19 AM

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/scientists-watch-wasps-diverge-become-separate-species

Researchers from Rice University have documented how as one species of fruit fly is evolving into two separate species that exploit different food, three species of wasp, which parasitize the fruit fly, are also splitting into six new species. This proves how as habitats become more complex, with increasing numbers of species present, it forms a feedback loop that in turn causes yet more species to evolve.

I hope it's not a more complex species because that would contradict everything we know and we'll have to exterminate the species so no one will know that evolutionism is real.

Moloch

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:50:03 AM

I hope it's not a more complex species because that would contradict everything we know and we'll have to exterminate the species so no one will know that evolutionism is real.

Sounds like they are saying 2 species of fruit fly + 6 species of wasp... that's a lot of evolution for a single container!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:50:32 AM

Smiley

You are so silly. For example, if I point out the sky to you, and then explain that the sky is blue, this doesn't mean that I am the sky, right? In a similar way entropy expresses basics about complexity. But that doesn't mean that entropy is complexity, right?

But go ahead. Knock yourself out (Sean Connery said that in "Medicine Man"... the Knock yourself out, part). Explain some more that entropy isn't complexity if you like.

Cheesy

Moloch

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:53:17 AM

You are so silly. For example, if I point out the sky to you, and then explain that the sky is blue, this doesn't mean that I am the sky, right? In a similar way entropy expresses basics about complexity. But that doesn't mean that entropy is complexity, right?

But go ahead. Knock yourself out (Sean Connery said that in "Medicine Man"... the Knock yourself out, part). Explain some more that entropy isn't complexity if you like.

Lets use your own tactic...

The dictionary defines entropy as:
a thermodynamic quantity representing the unavailability of a system's thermal energy for conversion into mechanical work, often interpreted as the degree of disorder or randomness in the system.

Entropy means heat/disorder/randomness, not complexity... therefore your argument fails and God does not exist
eon89 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:01:25 AM

"processing, angry processing, feverish processing"

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 02:05:13 AM

Smiley

Cheesy

Your statement: "nothing that is complex comes from something less complex without the help of something that is more complex" is false.

eon89 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:07:04 AM

Must be real desperate to use quotes from movies.

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 02:07:59 AM

I dunno, I got a good Star Wars reference in a while back.

eon89 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:09:46 AM

I dunno, I got a good Star Wars reference in a while back.

Oh I remember. That was a real good one. Made me smile.

youdamushi

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:29:19 PM

Smiley

Cheesy

Your statement: "nothing that is complex comes from something less complex without the help of something that is more complex" is false.

Yeah but as he refuses anything countering it...

PARADICE.io

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: