Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:13:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that God exists  (Read 62224 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:35:07 PM

The fact that I don't know everything about entropy doesn't have anything to do with it. Why not? Because nobody but nobody knows everything about entropy. The things that we DO know about entropy show that nothing that is complex comes from something less complex without the help of something that is more complex than both.

Smiley

BADecker, we had this discussion before and I explained in detail why entropy is not the same as complexity, and why what you just wrote is wrong.

Should we have that discussion again, or just link to the relevant thread?

You are so silly. For example, if I point out the sky to you, and then explain that the sky is blue, this doesn't mean that I am the sky, right? In a similar way entropy expresses basics about complexity. But that doesn't mean that entropy is complexity, right?

But go ahead. Knock yourself out (Sean Connery said that in "Medicine Man"... the Knock yourself out, part). Explain some more that entropy isn't complexity if you like.

Cheesy

Your statement: "nothing that is complex comes from something less complex without the help of something that is more complex" is false.

Do you have an example of things as you say? After all, you can see cause and effect all over the place. Certainly there is complexity all around us. Everything wears out and disperses and dissipates as entropy predicts.

Takes two people to make a child - greater complexity making lesser complexity. People make cars - greater complexity making lesser complexity. What is your example regarding the reverse, lesser complexity making greater complexity?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 08:48:12 PM

The fact that I don't know everything about entropy doesn't have anything to do with it. Why not? Because nobody but nobody knows everything about entropy. The things that we DO know about entropy show that nothing that is complex comes from something less complex without the help of something that is more complex than both.

Smiley

BADecker, we had this discussion before and I explained in detail why entropy is not the same as complexity, and why what you just wrote is wrong.

You are so silly. For example, if I point out the sky to you, and then explain that the sky is blue, this doesn't mean that I am the sky, right? In a similar way entropy expresses basics about complexity. But that doesn't mean that entropy is complexity, right?

But go ahead. Knock yourself out (Sean Connery said that in "Medicine Man"... the Knock yourself out, part). Explain some more that entropy isn't complexity if you like.

Cheesy

Your statement: "nothing that is complex comes from something less complex without the help of something that is more complex" is false.

Do you have an example of things as you say? After all, you can see cause and effect all over the place. Certainly there is complexity all around us. Everything wears out and disperses and dissipates as entropy predicts.

Takes two people to make a child - greater complexity making lesser complexity. People make cars - greater complexity making lesser complexity. What is your example regarding the reverse, lesser complexity making greater complexity?

Cool

Say whaat?  Child is a lesser complexity?  Assuming your Christian logic is correct, when child grows up he/she becomes greater complexity, the parents were greater complexity as you assumed.  So using your own logic, child is an example of something of lesser complexity as it grows up it becomes more complex.

Most people evolved from much simpler life forms.  Except you, I guess.  You know we evolved, don't you?  Or you don't believe in that either?

eon89 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:48:28 PM

Didn't Moloch present you the evolution of another insect species?
Or you ignore these things on purpose?

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:26:37 PM

Smiley

Cheesy

Cool

Evolution and fusion.

Iron is made from Hydrogen at the begining.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:05:54 PM

Of course he ignores it. It could deny his theories, why would he look at it? ^^

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

eon89 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:13:09 PM

Of course he ignores it. It could deny his theories, why would he look at it? ^^

And the hurt train keeps on rollin'.

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 11:27:57 PM

Smiley

Cheesy

Cool

How are you measuring the complexity of a child vis a vis the complexity of an adult? How about parents having octuplets -- surely eight babies in one birth are more complex than two adults?

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 11:29:03 PM

Well, that must've burned the old asshole a little bit.

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:35:26 AM

Smiley

Cheesy

Cool

How are you measuring the complexity of a child vis a vis the complexity of an adult? How about parents having octuplets -- surely eight babies in one birth are more complex than two adults?

Lol! Actually this argument is simple enough for him I hope xD

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:24:40 AM

It's over... Justin Bieber proved it...

Justin Bieber Disproves The Big Bang | Take That, Science
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOzZnYalLZo
coinbet.agonizing

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:30:15 AM

but what do u say when he sneeze? Grin
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 03:37:43 AM

Smiley

Cheesy

Cool

The complexity of conception is greater the child. Why? Because no child comes about without it. Even if we can create a child in the lab and test tube without standard conception, no conception happens without the complexity of the things that cause it to happen.

Cause and effect stand. No cause to make conception happen, no child.

Conception is more complex than the child, because without its complexity, no child would happen.

Entropy is proven to be the result of conception, because lesser complexity is caused to happen by the greater complexity of conception.

In addition...

Entropy means heat/disorder/randomness, not complexity...

Exactly. Entropy means the breaking down of complexity in dispersal, diffusion, and equilibratory action happening on everything in the universe, even on heat energy.

Since entropy is the result of every action, at least to some small extent, nothing more complex can come from something less complex.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 04:31:09 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 08:34:07 PM by organofcorti

Smiley

Cheesy

Cool

The complexity of conception is greater the child. Why? Because no child comes about without it. Even if we can create a child in the lab and test tube without standard conception, no conception happens without the complexity of the things that cause it to happen.

Conception is more complex than the child, because without its complexity, no child would happen.

This is a circular argument. You are in effect saying that the complexity of conception is greater than the complexity of a child because it would only happen if the one was more complex than the other.

Copper sulphate solution precipitates copper sulphate crystals. Which is more complex?
Wood burns to create smoke. Which is more complex?

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Moloch

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 06:38:29 AM

Exactly. Entropy means the breaking down of complexity in dispersal, diffusion, and equilibratory action happening on everything in the universe, even on heat energy.

Since entropy is the result of every action, at least to some small extent, nothing more complex can come from something less complex.

That is an ignorant assumption... just because the end result is less complex than right now, does not mean it cannot be more complex during the intermediary stages...

It's like saying that water will always equilibriate to room temperature, but it could never get hot or cold for even a moment... sure, it can... prove it cant

Let me break it down for you...

universe started less complex, became more complex, and ends less complex... its that middle part you keep neglecting
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:52:38 AM

Smiley

Cheesy

Cool

This is a circular argument. You are in effect saying that the complexity of conception is greater than the complexity of a child because it would only happen if one was more complex than the other.

Copper sulphate solution precipitates copper sulphate crystals. Which is more complex?
Wood burns to create smoke. Which is more complex?

That's what I tried to explain earlier, if you try to say anything logical or scientific, at least respect the first principle and:
DEFINE YOUR TERMS!!!

So wanna talk about complexity? Define it and link it to entropy!
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:53:40 AM

That is an ignorant assumption... just because the end result is less complex than right now, does not mean it cannot be more complex during the intermediary stages...

It's like saying that water will always equilibriate to room temperature, but it could never get hot or cold for even a moment... sure, it can... prove it cant

universe started less complex, became more complex, and ends less complex... its that middle part you keep neglecting

Yeah but he doesn't give a fuck, he doesn't even understand what entropy is. He just links it to complexity whereas it's only a matter of energy and order!
blackbird307

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:51:19 PM

Ignorance is bliss.

Moloch

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:57:06 PM

Yeah but he doesn't give a fuck, he doesn't even understand what entropy is. He just links it to complexity whereas it's only a matter of energy and order!

He seems to have a problem understanding words in general... Any word with multiple meaning trips him up... I don't understand how he makes it through life...

When a guy says, "form a line", does he grab a piece of paper and draw a line?

If a cop asks him to, "take it slow", does he slowly grab for the cop's gun?

He can't seriously be as stupid as he pretends...
blackbird307

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:59:15 PM

He seems to have a problem understanding words in general... Any word with multiple meaning trips him up... I don't understand how he makes it through life...

When a guy says, "form a line", does he grab a piece of paper and draw a line?

If a cop asks him to, "take it slow", does he slowly grab for the cop's gun?

He can't seriously be as stupid as he pretends...

Everything's is possible. I mean - there is an old guy in the sky that can do everything.

hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 06:09:23 PM

Ignorance is bliss.

i agree with you ignorance is the best thing on this creepy earth.. i love being ignorant to religious staff..

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: